PDA

View Full Version : Kate's Alternative Eviction Interview: Jay

Kate!
12-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Jay, you are the runner up in Big Brother 2011, feel free to have a final **** before you leave, close the door while you do it, and try not to hurt Aaron on your way out.

Jay leaves the BB House to the Ting Ting's "That's not my name".

Brian "Jay, congratulations on coming second, how do you feel right now?"

Jay "Wai ey Brian man, I'm ****in glad I'm oot, I don't give a **** really, I've got 15 grand in me bank ya know, I'm a man of me word me, I'm gonna split it llike we said, the others better ****in well do it too, or there'll be trouble. Ay up mam, what the **** are you wearing like?" Waves to his mam, who is "pushing the mutton button" as usual and trying to stroke Anton's leg, Anton is looking very scared.

Brian "You've been one of this year's most controversial housemates, the crowd here seem to love you......"

Jay "AYE, cos they are all from ****ing Newcastle that's why man, what did you do, lay on ****in coaches......?"

Brian looks uncomfortable.

Brian "A lot of things you have done haven't put you in a very good light, would you care to explain yourself?"

Jay "I'm just me, Jay McKray from Geordie land like, what ya see is exactly what ya get with me aye, nowt sham bout me, Crazy Just...Jay McKray, I've bin meself from day one, it'sbin really 'ard ya know! Keeping me temper in check and not bein able to twat Aaron within an inch of his life, you've expected a lot from me Big Brian!"

Brian "Your bedtime shenanigans with Lou raised plenty of eyebrows and was a leetle bit distasteful in some people's views? Is this fair, do you think?"

Jay "wai ay man, she's ****ing beautiful Lou, a proper angel like, I can't wait to show 'er off to me mates like, the lads'll love 'er, gonna introduce Lou to Skunk, Fingers, Ratty and Tug as soon as, ya know."

Brian "Mooooving on. You were the leader of the WolfPack, who are no more, and you seemed to lose the plot after Aden and Anton were evicted, you kind of lost your identity with no henchmen, sorry pack members. Do you think it was fair that the Crypt twist meant housemates who hadn't even been nominated faced the vote alongside you and Anton?"

Jay "****ing right it was, me and Anton were legends in there like, it's what BB is all aboot, I loved it, it was ****ing mint! Legends!!"

Brian "Well Jay, here are your best bits."

- Clips start to be shown of Jay putting **** in the fridge, and taking the kettle into the bathroom, throwing things and swearing profusely, the bleep machine goes crazy! -

Brian "Cut!!!!! ****ing Cut!!!! That's the wrong tape, you bastards, that's the one Ofcom requested....TURN IT OFF!!!!!"

Cuts to commercial break.

---------------------------------------

Coming soon. Alternative Interview with Alex and Alternative Interview with Aaron, when I have written them.... :D

Cherie
12-11-2011, 02:32 PM
:elephant::laugh3::laugh3:

Suze
12-11-2011, 02:47 PM
:laugh3::laugh3:

Visage
12-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Another great interview Kate.

Ha ha !!!

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Jay, you are the runner up in Big Brother 2011, feel free to have a final **** before you leave, close the door while you do it, and try not to hurt Aaron on your way out.

Brian "Jay, congratulations on coming second, how do you feel right now?"

Jay "Wai ey Brian man, I'm ****in glad I'm oot, I don't give a **** really, I've got 15 grand in me bank ya know, I'm a man of me word me, I'm gonna split it llike we said, the others better ****in well do it too, or there'll be trouble. Ay up mam, what the **** are you wearing like?" Waves to his mam, who is "pushing the mutton button" as usual and trying to stroke Anton's leg, Anton is looking very scared.

Brian "You've been one of this year's most controversial housemates, the crowd here seem to love you......"

Jay "AYE, cos they are all from ****ing Newcastle that's why man, what did you do, lay on ****in coaches......?"

Brian looks uncomfortable.

Brian "A lot of things you have done haven't put you in a very good light, would you care to explain yourself?"

Jay "I'm just me, Jay McKray from Geordie land like, what ya see is exactly what ya get with me aye, nowt sham bout me, Crazy Just...Jay McKray, I've bin meself from day one, it'sbin really 'ard ya know! Keeping me temper in check and not bein able to twat Aaron within an inch of his life, you've expected a lot from me Big Brian!"

Brian "Your bedtime shenanigans with Lou raised plenty of eyebrows and was a leetle bit distasteful in some people's views? Is this fair, do you think?"

Jay "wai ay man, she's ****ing beautiful Lou, a proper angel like, I can't wait to show 'er off to me mates like, the lads'll love 'er, gonna introduce Lou to Skunk, Fingers, Ratty and Tug as soon as, ya know."

Brian "Mooooving on. You were the leader of the WolfPack, who are no more, and you seemed to lose the plot after Aden and Anton were evicted, you kind of lost your identity with no henchmen, sorry pack members. Do you think it was fair that the Crypt twist meant housemates who hadn't even been nominated faced the vote alongside you and Anton?"

Jay "****ing right it was, me and Anton were legends in there like, it's what BB is all aboot, I loved it, it was ****ing mint! Legends!!"

Brian "Well Jay, here are your best bits."

- Clips start to be shown of Jay putting **** in the fridge, and taking the kettle into the bathroom, throwing things and swearing profusely, the bleep machine goes crazy! -

Brian "Cut!!!!! ****ing Cut!!!! That's the wrong tape, you bastards, that's the one Ofcom requested....TURN IT OFF!!!!!"

Cuts to commercial break.

---------------------------------------

Coming soon. Alternative Interview with Alex and Alternative Interview with Aaron, when I have written them.... :D

outstanding Kate!!! :D

parmnion
12-11-2011, 03:05 PM
:joker:

Didn't think you had it in you..:thumbs:

Suze
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Sorry to ask this on your fantastic thread, Kate, but why did they suddenly decide to admit to the freezer stuff outright on the finals BBs BOTS? that is like an admitance of a cover up though.

Gillian-73
12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Haha another excellent interview kate

Kate!
12-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Suze, I don't know why they finally admitted the Jay incident? hm!

Parmnion, thanks for your comment, if you knew me better you would see I am always this daft, lol. You should calm down on the Aaron bashing and get to know people here, there are some lovely people, very funny people, if you are sticking around you will see.

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Suze, I don't know why they finally admitted the Jay incident? hm!

Parmnion, thanks for your comment, if you knew me better you would see I am always this daft, lol. You should calm down on the Aaron bashing and get to know people here, there are some lovely people, very funny people, if you are sticking around you will see.

Why Kate Why........WHY?? Why couldn't you just have left it at the words, 'very funny people'. :(

:D

Kate!
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Lol Pyramid, I have my kind lovely head on tonight, maybe I was a bit too kind, heheh!

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Lol Pyramid, I have my kind lovely head on tonight, maybe I was a bit too kind, heheh!

*slaps Kate, ala Maisy style* :D

Did you do a Tom and Alex alternative interview? Will you !! :)

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 09:16 PM
:dance2:

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I bet I wasn't the only one who read that out in Brian and Jay's accents.

Good stuff Kate :)

Kate!
12-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Yep, I could actually hear Brian n Jay saying it when I wrote it. :D

I have done Aaron and Alex ones, wrote them earlier tonight, will post them asap, I will do a Tom one as requested, any others??

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Yep, I could actually hear Brian n Jay saying it when I wrote it. :D

I have done Aaron and Alex ones, wrote them earlier tonight, will post them asap, I will do a Tom one as requested, any others??

I'm sure a Rebeckah one would be amusing :joker::joker::joker:

Bluerang1
13-11-2011, 02:40 AM
You made me lol real time. Lemme read the whole thing xD

Maia
13-11-2011, 02:45 AM
:laugh2: Brilliant

PrincessIona
13-11-2011, 03:59 AM
:joker::joker::joker:

Love the interview.. so realistic :D

Kate!
14-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Alex, Aaron and Tom ones now all written up, will post asap.

Rebeckah interview currently under construction.