PDA

View Full Version : Maisy Maisys tweet on Aaron

Kazanne
12-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Maisey James On Aaron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter: watching the live final back... why the hell did he get boo's? so sad! he was the winner!! Aaron was a great housemate!

Cherie
12-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Go Maisy, a true friend, not brainwashed by the spin.

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Another true friend, Aaron, Faye and Maisy will be friends for life.

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Maisy's one of those contestants I was kind of indifferent towards during her stay but warmed to her after her exit. She hasn't complained about a single thing. Best female contestant of the year.

Maia
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Maisy :love: Always saying it how it is

Claymores
12-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Maisey James On Aaron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was a great housemate!

He must have talented fingers (allegedly) :shocked:

MTVN
12-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not really sure about Maisy, initially really liked her but she came across as a bit stuck up to me

Angus
12-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure Maisy quite fancied Aaron in the early days, but Faye marked her territory so that was that. I think she would have been better for him in the house than Faye, as she's much less angst ridden and more up for a laugh. I doubt she has any dodgy relatives who wanted to muscle in on her experience either.

fredmeneedle
13-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm pretty sure Maisy quite fancied Aaron in the early days, but Faye marked her territory so that was that. I think she would have been better for him in the house than Faye, as she's much less angst ridden and more up for a laugh. I doubt she has any dodgy relatives who wanted to muscle in on her experience either.

Absolutely, I concur wholeheartedly....also she has been pretty cool and level-headed all the way through including post-eviction....she isn't daft enough to treat it as anything more than it is which is a brief flirtation with fame which might lead to something bigger if she is lucky but equally might go nowhere with life returning to normal fairly quickly....she is no media ***** by a long chalk but who would blame her for taking the moolah for (for example) a Nuts shoot if it was offered on a plate? I certainly wouldn't.

Visage
13-11-2011, 12:18 AM
I've always had a soft spot for Maisy, she was evicted too early for me.

Jords
13-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Maisy was a cutie I really like her.

Brother Leon
13-11-2011, 01:05 AM
A shame she irked the King that is Anton a step too much....there was only one outcome then and that was nomination followed by eviction from the King's adoring public.