PDA

View Full Version : Mark Wright wears Rambo bandana,

Omah
12-11-2011, 10:39 PM
but looks terrified jumping out of a plane on I'm A Celebrity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2060755/Im-A-Celebrity-2011-Mark-Wright-wears-Rambo-bandana-looks-terrified-jumping-plane.html#ixzz1dXMzTEE8

Lauren Goodger will be laughing into her white wine spritzer when she sees these pictures.

Ex-fiancé Mark Wright has lost his swagger, with terror plastered across his fake-tanned face.

The Only Way Is Essex star is currently in Australia taking part in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, with the first challenge of the series seeing contestants jump out of a plane.

With scenes due to be televised tomorrow when the show launches on ITV, Wright is seen wearing a Rambo-inspired bandana as he chatters with Crissy Rock, 53, in the plane.

Showing off his muscles in a tight vest and combat gear, the heartthrob is busy affirming his place as the alpha male on the programme.

But as he gathers his thought and takes a breath, the 24-year-old looks positively petrified.

Former flame Goodger confessed that she would 'enjoy watching him squirm,' telling the Daily Star: 'There have been rumours I'm going in halfway through as a surprise guest and I would love that.

'I would love to go in and see the look on Mark's face. It'd be hilarious.'

:joker:

LaLaLand
12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Haha look how scared they all look, I could never do that no joke.

Can't wait to see it all unfold tomorrow night!

Omah
13-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Haha look how scared they all look, I could never do that no joke.

Can't wait to see it all unfold tomorrow night!

Yeah, I don't think I'm spoiling anything by revealing the "action", merely providing "tasters" for the event ..... :laugh2:

There's nothing like watching those celebs suffer ..... :evilgrin: