PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Evictions & BBBOTS Interview

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-11-2011, 10:55 PM
I think was a damned disgrace, from the evictiion crowned booing him, them on BBBOTS, Emma didn't let anyone of audience ask him or the finalist questions, then when they went to after show party, with Pete, Nikki & Carole, the things they asked him were ou of order.

I think channel 5 were a diagramed the way they treated Aaron lastnight, it was obvious they were fuming that Aaron won.

Gizmo
12-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I don't think the show reflected Aaron's earning of the title in any way. Whether this was deliberate or non-verbal leakage I don't know but the intervirew with Nicky and Pete Burns was very dodgy.

Samuel.
12-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah, he wasn't treated like a winner. Half the show should have been about him on BOTS.

Gizmo
12-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Maybe Ch5 haven't worked it our yet that we pay for their salaries with our phone votes. Maybe they need to need to take note, or rather don't **** around with our fav HMs.

Tourmaline
12-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Yes I agree with all the previous comments. It really felt as though they couldn't be gracious about it and I find that insulting not only for poor Aaron who had to endure it but for all the viewers that voted for him

Blink_Me
12-11-2011, 11:39 PM
I was expecting it. They've been nothing but bitter towards Aaron the whole way through. If Alex or Jay had won, they would have been treated like a winner.

You better believe they'll invite Pete back, which is disgraceful.

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 11:51 PM
bbbots was the worst winners interview and treatment of any winner I have seen on any BB spin off show.

Very poor planning and a bad show al round as far as I'm concerned. It should have had about 15 minutes taken up with the other 3 finalists then the whole of the rest of the show should have reflected the fact that the public who voted,voted Aaron as the decisive winner and due respect for that decision should have been the priority and not near ignored.

I hoped for better from Emma,she did react correctly to the Pete Burns rotten remark but her first final show of a normal BB series she handled very badly,failed badly indeed and treated the winner of the show like a normal guest.