PDA

View Full Version : Is Aaron a DS Forum member? (before and after)

*mazedsalv**
12-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Okay, I don't really think this is true really, but I wouldn't be surprised, judging by how big of a fan he is. Read this thread and see what you think:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1529738

First of all, why would this person ask these questions on the EXACT day before the HMs went into hiding? Disappear for 9 weeks and come back now?

The thing pointing against it was the fact they posted only a few hours after Aaron won/ Doubt he would have time

Jords
13-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Sounds like he was researching yepp :laugh:

BB_Fan_09
13-11-2011, 12:02 AM
4, At what stage roughly is the first eviction?

5, Are housemates allowed to smoke anywhere in the house? Or only outside?

Why would Aaron ask those questions, especially 4 and 5? As a Big Brother fan, he would already know the answer.

It's not Aaron. Just like the 10 Aarons that continue to make fake Twitter accounts.

Jordan.
13-11-2011, 12:04 AM
pmsl if it is him. Not got a game plan...

Locke.
13-11-2011, 12:04 AM
I think he'd already know the answers to all of those questions

Jords
13-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Could still be checking for other peoples opinions and if anybody had knowledge on this series.

I just noticed they could smoke anywhere outside this series and not just in a designated area.

*mazedsalv**
13-11-2011, 12:06 AM
pmsl if it is him. Not got a game plan...

I doubt he would plan to sulk.... he would know BB audiences wouldn't like it. So, no he had no game plan.

IMO Aaron spoke about BB forums because he was a fanatic. Maybe he was posting in them

Suze
13-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Could be someone intending to give that impression by deciding to post just before BB and straight after. Could be anyone really. DS can usually verify if someone is a housemate.

MaratSafinForever
13-11-2011, 12:08 AM
And yet again certain people give us an idea of their level of intelligence...

Of course it's not him.

Jordan.
13-11-2011, 12:13 AM
I doubt he would plan to sulk.... he would know BB audiences wouldn't like it. So, no he had no game plan.

Yeah I don't think that was part of his gameplan but some times it looked like he did stuff on purpose to channel previous housemates.

Anyway not gonna get into this again. It's over with now. :joker:

Novo
13-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah I don't think that was part of his gameplan but some times it looked like he did stuff on purpose to channel previous housemates.

Anyway not gonna get into this again. It's over with now and Aaron is the King

very true

King Gizzard
13-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Think it was someone having a laugh. Probably had another account on DS.