PDA

View Full Version : Alex should have won...

Jake.
13-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Fair play to Aaron, I'm not going to moan about him winning, he done it fair and square. I just personally feel that she was more deserving. And why Jay came second, I shall never understand.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-11-2011, 11:30 AM
gvdf5n-zI14

Black Dagger
13-11-2011, 11:30 AM
I understand what you are saying but will have to disagree.

Alex was a lovely house-mate but bar her tanning session and fun times with Tom, I won't remember anything she did in the house, she was a very conventional, predictable, 'safe' winner who didn't manage to get the votes.

BBFanDan
13-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Alex did nothing in the house! Ok the spray tan was funny but that was it.

She said she wouldn't do photoshoots etc but already done them!

Also think she played the dumb card too far, some of the stuff was obvious.

Jack_
13-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Alex should never have even made the final, she should have left in the very early weeks. She did absolutely **** all, had no storylines and contributed next to nothing to the series, a totally useless housemate - her place in the final wasn't deserved let alone her winning.

Aaron was the housemate who carried the series and therefore he was the rightful winner, for once.

Maia
13-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Any other year she would've, because she's the type of winner we always get, but this was the year people stood up and said "Let's have a different winner for a change".

Cherie
13-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Alex did absolutly NOTHING on her own...except the couple of secret tasks she had to do. All her best bits were when she was with Tom....she would not have been a worthy winner, if it wasnt Aaron I wanted Jay to win, warts and all at least he had some moments that were purely his...

BBFanDan
13-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Alex did absolutly NOTHING on her own...except the couple of secret tasks she had to do. All her best bits were when she was with Tom....she would not have been a worthy winner, if it wasnt Aaron I wanted Jay to win, warts and all at least he had some moments that were purely his...

I didn't want Alex to win but if her and Jay was in the final I would of wanted her to win hands down, anyone but Jay to win. I couldn't of watched his smug face walk out the door winning it.

tomflint
13-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Aaron deserved it.

That is all.

Visage
13-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Alex was so like many other winners that I'm really pleased she didn't win.

Jake.
13-11-2011, 12:14 PM
I just feel like that she was more genuine that a lot of the people in there, but I suppose it meant more to Aaron to win. As I said though, I congratulate him and the voters that managed to make it happen. He was my second favourite to win after her anyways

Niamh.
13-11-2011, 12:16 PM
I just feel like that she was more genuine that a lot of the people in there, but I suppose it meant more to Aaron to win. As I said though, I congratulate him and the voters that managed to make it happen. He was my second favourite to win after her anyways

Most genuine? Have you seen her youtube videos? Now don't get me wrong, I like Alex but there's more proof to suggest she wasn't genuine than anyone else in that house.

Jake.
13-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Most genuine? Have you seen her youtube videos? Now don't get me wrong, I like Alex but there's more proof to suggest she wasn't genuine than anyone else in that house.

Tashie? Rebeckah? Anton? Mark? She was far more genuine than these twonks

Suze
13-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Alex did nothing in the house! Ok the spray tan was funny but that was it.

She said she wouldn't do photoshoots etc but already done them!

Also think she played the dumb card too far, some of the stuff was obvious.

When I look back, I have to acknowledge the spray tan task would have been funny whomever of them had recieved it, probably even funnier if it was one of the others as they would probably have gone into one :joker:

I started to go off Alex quite a bit as the show went on, when at one time I thought she was ok. The effigy? of Tom was the final straw along with the croc tears, as it was just a day before the final and she would be seeing him within the next 24 hours anyway :conf: She was inoffensive enough, and in any other BB would be classed as the classic fencesitter of which many a voter/viewer would have condemned as not worthy of reaching the final even?

Luke31
13-11-2011, 12:51 PM

No they were more genuine.

Niamh.
13-11-2011, 12:54 PM

Anton was genuine in the way that he told us he was a villain and acted accordingly. Rebeckah seems to be the same unhinged, unhappy, bitch outside the house as she was in side. Mark and Tashie, I don't know, I haven't seen anything to tell me they're not a bit loopy in r/l

halfacrown
13-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Alex was consistent rather than genuine I think and there is a lot of evidence that she wasn't the quiet little Barbie lover she portrayed. Having said that, she was remarkably composed and (nothing against her for it) had the most ironclad strategy of any of them. I actually think she seems an okay person.

RodHull
13-11-2011, 03:17 PM
The more I watched in final weeks I realised Alex was nothing without Tom and/or Harry. I actually started to quite like Tom (weirdly) he was much funnier than the Jay, Louise and Alex.

As for Lou she had no business being in the final.

StraightEdge695
15-11-2011, 10:28 PM
no she shouldn't have won jay and aaron where better than her

Angus
16-11-2011, 07:16 AM
"Alex should've won", "Jay should've won", whinge, whine, blah blah, boo hoo.

If Alex and Jay fans had wanted their favourite to win they should have voted more. They did not. Aaron fans, (of which there are huge numbers irrespective of what his detractors think), put their money where their mouths were and voted. He won because he was the most popular with the public who actually VOTE.

Alex and Jay fans had the same opportunities to use the internet for campaigning (Jay's mum:bored:) and facebook voting etc - if they did not that is their problem. Despite all the hype, Alex and Jay were clearly not as popular with the VOTING public as Aaron was.
Some of their fans need to get over it - their sour grapes reactions have done nothing except show what sore losers they are, and what sort of people some of them must be to be coming out with death threats and vile character assassinations to spoil his well deserved win. It doesn't help that Channel 5 continue to propagate the myth that Aaron did not win fair and square - I'm betting Aaron had a huge slice of the vote, and it must really stick in their craw, and drive them mad, that despite all their attempts to put us off him, he WON.

Jamsey
16-11-2011, 08:02 AM
vile character assassinations .

I dunnie need ta use big words ta win arguments Angus

Vanessa
16-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Sorry,but Alex didn't do enough to win.The only other housemate who could have beaten Aaron was Jay. He did a lot more than Alex! :nono:

Angus
16-11-2011, 11:12 AM

Is there some reason you've tried to emulate a Scottish accent,or are you on of those FMs who believe an avatar indicates gender, ethnicity, etc?

Which "big words" were you struggling with Jamesy dear, and I will endeavour to dumb it down so that you can grasp my point? Or were you referring to any word of more than two syllables?

parmnion
16-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Anyone who can row a boat for hours on end is a worthy enough winner for me.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 11:57 AM

You do realise that a 'dunnie' is a toilet...usually of the outside variety.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Anyone who can row a boat for hours on end is a worthy enough winner for me.

I agree...I'd have been happy if Alex won - but happier if Aaron won...which he did. :dance::dance:

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Fair play to Aaron, I'm not going to moan about him winning, he done it fair and square. I just personally feel that she was more deserving. And why Jay came second, I shall never understand.

Why? :shrug:

Angus
16-11-2011, 01:11 PM
You do realise that a 'dunnie' is a toilet...usually of the outside variety.

:laugh3:

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Is there some reason you've tried to emulate a Scottish accent,or are you on of those FMs who believe an avatar indicates gender, ethnicity, etc?

Which "big words" were you struggling with Jamesy dear, and I will endeavour to dumb it down so that you can grasp my point? Or were you referring to any word of more than two syllables?

To be fair to Jamsey.... and without trying to jump into an argument here .... but I think he was ripping off Jay..... you know when he was ranting on and on and on at Aaron and Aaron calmly said to him "I'm not going to sit here and let you character assassinate me" and poor little illiterate Jay's mind went blank and said "I don't have to use big words blah blah blah.... hours later..... blah blah blah".