PDA

View Full Version : Why so unhappy from a lot of Aaron fans

billy123
13-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Im quietly smug at the reaction to Aarons win as i thought a lot of them are still bitching instead of celebrating.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/07/smug4-1278528343.jpg

Their mindset is wrong im genuinely curious why cant you enjoy the win??

King Gizzard
13-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I've seen more bitterness about him winning than people not enjoying his win.

Vicky.
13-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I havent seen any bitching from fans about him winning :shrug:

Cherie
13-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Cant give it up can you Bobnot.... trying to prod and poke a reaction....:joker:

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I've enjoyed him winning. As for bitching, I think you'll find those who didn't like Aaron seem to making far more mention of him as long as it's still trying to slag him or his supporters off.

If you want, I'll nip down to Tesco for you when you run out of lemons to suck on? .... In fact, I'll even pay for them. Howzat??

billy123
13-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I havent seen any bitching from fans about him winning :shrug:Neither have i :conf:
what i have seen is a whole lot of whinging about the show,other fans,the editing,comments on the internet,guests on other shows, the presenters etc etc from people that should be happy about him winning.

billy123
13-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Cant give it up can you Bobnot.... trying to prod and poke a reaction....:joker:this is about my 4th 5th post since the final two days ago :crazy:

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Neither have i :conf:
what i have seen is a whole lot of whinging about the show,other fans,the editing,comments on the internet,guests on other shows, the presenters etc etc from people that should be happy about him winning.

I'd say people posting on other forums/online that his young son should die, that those type appalling type comments being made, , and the manner in which the Winner of the show (bearing in mind, Aaron made the show a lot of money in votes) - are reasonable and current topics.

Niamh.
13-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I think all his fans on here are delighted he won. The show and how good/bad people thought it was, is always scrutinized and discussed afterwards, nothing new there. Anyone would think you were trying to put a dampener on his victory Bobnot :idc:

billy123
13-11-2011, 05:02 PM
I think all his fans on here are delighted he won. The show and how good/bad people thought it was, is always scrutinized and discussed afterwards, nothing new there. Anyone would think you were trying to put a dampener on his victory Bobnot :idc:
Not at all i think a lot of them have done and continue to do that for themselves :)
I will carry on with my quiet thoughts and leave now :)

Kazanne
13-11-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm ecstatic that he won,everyone got what they wanted,the haters got their boos and we got satisfaction,a winner and he got £50,000 K,it's all good bobnot,be happy.LOL

Vicky.
13-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Neither have i :conf:

Ohhh right. I thought the OP was a bit odd, seems I read it wrong :laugh2:

As for what you actually meant...as far as I know Aaron fans are VERY happy about him winning, but that does not mean they cant discuss other aspects of the show too. And if the only threads is fans made/commented in were 'I'm so happy he won' threads...people would moan about that too :joker:

Suze
13-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Cant give it up can you Bobnot.... trying to prod and poke a reaction....:joker:

Nail ..... on ...... head.

Or maybe it's just Bobnot's way of venting and dealing with the fact that oh yeah :D Aaron Won!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

icecakes
13-11-2011, 05:05 PM
this is about my 4th 5th post since the final :crazy:

YOU seem more obsessed with Aaron than anyone else, its never Jay, harry,

louise etc its just always Aaron, AARON, Aaron

Niamh.
13-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Not at all i think a lot of them have done and continue to do that for themselves :)
I will carry on with my quiet thoughts and leave now :)

You do that, I will carry on discussing Big Brother and it's worthy winner, the Great Aaron "Aslan" Allard :dance:

billy123
13-11-2011, 05:06 PM

As for what you actually meant...as far as I know Aaron fans are VERY happy about him winning, but that does not mean they cant discuss other aspects of the show too. And if the only threads is fans made/commented in were 'I'm so happy he won' threads...people would moan about that too :joker:I dont think they would i think that would be a reasonable reaction i just see this as a very negative series from all sides.
I will leave this now as the topic seems to be agitating some people.

Vicky.
13-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I think most peoples problem is they are happy he won, but pissed off with the treatment he got.

Pete Burns' comment was ridiculous, and his whole winners interview was negative too...all about gameplaying when he had already said he wasnt playing a game. They made him parade up and down the walkway whilst beeing booed and jeered with a suitcase of cash in his hand. BBBOTS focused on the maisy thing while faye was sat there, even though the whole thing had been cleared up between the three of them anyway...Alice seemed to purposely gather 'celebs' who would comment negatively, as she couldnt spread the poison herself for fear of looking unproffesional(not that that has bothered her for the rest of the series like :laugh: ) I very much doubt Jay or Alex would have been treat like that if they had won. You really could tell that he was not the preferred winner.

After this we have all the people who dislike him crying fix, and saying only a tiny minority of people voted, but they voted loads of times, which also is not true. He was leading on every poll on every site...we have people claiming that because the audience booed him it was a fix/minority voting in droves. Oddly enough that was claimed by the very same people who said that polls(some with 4k+ votes) couldnt represent 1m+ viewers...yet they seem happy enough to believe that 200 people in the audience are a good representative of general public opinion :laugh:

So basically...are Aaron fans meant to just ignore the ridiculous claims just because he won? maybe that would be the better option, but its very hard not to comment when its been the same people all series spewing venom at every turn who cant even accept the fact that he did win, and not by cheating. Trying to hollow the victory by talking absolute bollocks :)

Black Dagger
13-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Are you reading the same thing Bobnot? you are obviously clutching at straws.

The only thing I'm dissapointed at is these ****ing morons claiming him winning is a fix.

halfacrown
13-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Silly thread.

Cherie
13-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I think most peoples problem is they are happy he won, but pissed off with the treatment he got.

Pete Burns' comment was ridiculous, and his whole winners interview was negative too...all about gameplaying when he had already said he wasnt playing a game. They made him parade up and down the walkway whilst beeing booed and jeered with a suitcase of cash in his hand. BBBOTS focused on the maisy thing while faye was sat there, even though the whole thing had been cleared up between the three of them anyway...Alice seemed to purposely gather 'celebs' who would comment negatively, as she couldnt spread the poison herself for fear of looking unproffesional(not that that has bothered her for the rest of the series like :laugh: ) I very much doubt Jay or Alex would have been treat like that if they had won. You really could tell that he was not the preferred winner.

After this we have all the people who dislike him crying fix, and saying only a tiny minority of people voted, but they voted loads of times, which also is not true. He was leading on every poll on every site...we have people claiming that because the audience booed him it was a fix/minority voting in droves. Oddly enough that was claimed by the very same people who said that polls(some with 4k+ votes) couldnt represent 1m+ viewers...yet they seem happy enough to believe that 200 people in the audience are a good representative of general public opinion :laugh:

So basically...are Aaron fans meant to just ignore the ridiculous claims just because he won? maybe that would be the better option, but its very hard not to comment when its been the same people all series spewing venom at every turn who cant even accept the fact that he did win, and not by cheating. Trying to hollow the victory by [B]talking absolute bollocks :)

:worship::worship:

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 05:25 PM

As for what you actually meant...as far as I know Aaron fans are VERY happy about him winning, but that does not mean they cant discuss other aspects of the show too. And if the only threads is fans made/commented in were 'I'm so happy he won' threads...people would moan about that too :joker:

and of course: Aaron fans would be accused of ramming it down non Aaron fans' throats!

I'm sure if we see more interviews, or spin offs with What Aaron, BB12 Winner, Did Next - we'll all be more than happy to express our delight once again, that it was him that won.

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I dont think they would i think that would be a reasonable reaction i just see this as a very negative series from all sides.

Why would you say that? I can only see people replying to the comments you made, and the questions you asked? :conf:

Cherie
13-11-2011, 05:57 PM
I dont think they would i think that would be a reasonable reaction i just see this as a very negative series from all sides.

Classic! light the blue touch paper, and run off screaming it wasn't me...:pat:

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Im quietly smug at the reaction to Aarons win as i thought a lot of them are still bitching instead of celebrating.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/07/smug4-1278528343.jpg

Their mindset is wrong im genuinely curious why cant you enjoy the win??

I agree it's bizarre isn't it? How could some Aaron fans not be feeling delighted and be enjoying his magnificent victory against the odds? It's been two days and I'm still overjoyed with the result and will be for a very long time, what a BB legend the man is:cheer2:.

It's the same with some of the Anti-Aaron brigade though isn't it? I just can't believe the level of hate and bitterness about the result from them, why can't some of them just accept that their favourite didn't win? They just won't let it go. I'm not a smug person, but I am finding it hard to not be just a little bit.:D

:dance2::dance2::dance2:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Vanessa
13-11-2011, 06:09 PM

So basically...are Aaron fans meant to just ignore the ridiculous claims just because he won? maybe that would be the better option, but its very hard not to comment when its been the same people all series spewing venom at every turn who cant even accept the fact that he did win, and not by cheating. Trying to hollow the victory by talking absolute bollocks :)

I think it's all true. Everytime i raise this topic on DS i get banned. It's not a coincidence. :suspect:

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 06:10 PM
I agree it's bizarre isn't it? How could some Aaron fans not be feeling delighted and be enjoying his magnificent victory against the odds? It's been two days and I'm still overjoyed with the result and will be for a very long time, what a BB legend the man is:cheer2:.

It's the same with some of the Anti-Aaron brigade though isn't? I just can't believe the level of hate and bitterness about the result from them, why can't some of them just accept that their favourite didn't win? They just won't let it go. I'm not a smug person, but I am finding it hard to not be just a little bit.:D

:joker: "I'm not smug...but I am"

Overjoyed at this end, right housemate won for a change, the guy is a Legend - great result don't you think! :dance:

Vanessa
13-11-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm back full time in this forum! At least in here we can say or opinion without getting banned. :dance:

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 06:28 PM
:joker: "I'm not smug...but I am"

Overjoyed at this end, right housemate won for a change, the guy is a Legend - great result don't you think! :dance:

And you have every right to be.:joker:

I've watched the final another two times already and will be watching almost the entire series again sometime. I've lost count the number of times I've watched Brian announcing the winner:joker: The way he was treated after the win is even more shocking on repeated viewing IMO.:nono:

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 06:31 PM
And you have every right to be.:joker:

I've watched the final another two times already and will be watching almost the entire series again sometime. I've lost count the number of times I've watched Brian announcing the winner:joker: The way he was treated after the win is even more shocking on repeated viewing IMO.:nono::

I was laughing at you saying, "I'm not smug but.....".

I agree. We have right to be smug -even just a little - after the abuse the poor guy took from BB, some of the housemates and BNOTS.

It's was a cracking moment hearing Brian having to say Aaron was the winner........ it probably nearly choked him!! :D

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I was laughing at you saying, "I'm not smug but.....".

I agree. We have right to be smug -even just a little - after the abuse the poor guy took from BB, some of the housemates and BNOTS.

It's was a cracking moment hearing Brian having to say Aaron was the winner........ it probably nearly choked him!! :D

Sorry:joker:

joeysteele
13-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm extremely happy and not moaning at all, I am over the moon the majority of the viewers who voted have made Aaron the top choice from the first weeks eviction with him topping the votes cast by them then and again all through the series right to the very last day making him the Winner.

Other than the dire show as to bbbots and his inappropriate treatment there what have we to complain about, we were shown to back the right guy in the publics eyes,they were with him all the way no matter what others said and he won the series. I am over the moon completely.

Suze
13-11-2011, 07:04 PM

That is such a good post, Vicky :) My, we are getting some absolute stunners of posts on all the cr*p thrown ours and Aaron's way now, just because he had the audacity! :o to win :o I mean how very dare he! :o

Can I just add that I expect many, myself, yourself and a few others didn't always vote him when he was up, I only did the three times, two being the day before the final and the final itself, no matter if I meant to or not before that, and yet ..... still Aaron topped the votes even when there was less voting probably those earlier eviction votes, so he must have had a landslide victory with all the massive and well deserved support he had for the final :)

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 07:18 PM
That is such a good post, Vicky :) My, we are getting some absolute stunners of posts on all the cr*p thrown ours and Aaron's way now, just because he had the audacity! :o to win :o I mean how very dare he! :o

Can I just add that I expect many, myself, yourself and a few others didn't always vote him when he was up, I only did the three times, two being the day before the final and the final itself, no matter if I meant to or not before that, and yet ..... still Aaron topped the votes even when there was less voting probably those earlier eviction votes, so he must have had a landslide victory with all the massive and well deserved support he had for the final :)

On the back of your 'when we voted' comment..... I only voted for Aaron the week Harry was up with him (and I voted equally to save both), then the week for Faye vs Louise - and then I went into 6th gear for the vote to win.

Which makes me think, he must have completely tore the voting up for the final night on the vote to save: if people like you, me, Vicky and others didn't vote every time Aaron was up.

I wish we knew what the figures actually were!

eezamana
13-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Top Notch post Vikki. :)

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 07:26 PM

Exactly:thumbs: The Anti-Aaron fans want answers, Aaron fans are giving them the answers but they choose to ignore them.

:dance2::dance2::dance2:

Suze
13-11-2011, 07:31 PM
You know what's funny about this thread really :joker: is that the thread title is very cleverly worded not to look like an insult directed at Aaron fans for how they have responded to pro and anti Aaron threads and posts on here since Aaron's win. But it is directed at other forum members instead of housemate discussion, so the actual initial and maybe even subsequent posts from the OP in this thread are actually nothing more than thinly disguised sly digs at Aaron fans imho to try and get agitated responses, which backfired :D So the thread itself is not really on. That said, I am enjoying the thread, it has been a laugh in parts I suppose :laugh2: