View Full Version : Aaron Aaron fans - Aaron has posted on FB group

Tourmaline
13-11-2011, 10:17 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/287990424558847/?notif_t=group_activity

Tourmaline
13-11-2011, 10:18 PM
For those not on FB:

"Hello there poppets!
Not had a moment to myself yet, but I've been made aware of the fantastic support on here, so just wanted to say a huge thanks and that I DON'T have a twitter account!! I still have no idea what's going on, but I'm sure a cup of tea will help! Love to you all.
Aaron xxx "

King Gizzard
13-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Didn't the VampLord person on digitalspy say Poppets?

Tourmaline
13-11-2011, 10:26 PM

Who??? do you have a link?

King Gizzard
13-11-2011, 10:28 PM
The link is in this thread http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191237

Can't get onto DS without being a member though at the moment

Tourmaline
13-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks Nathan. Im a member on there but it wouldn't let me view the thread either.

Glenn.
13-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Bless him :lovedup:

spintronic
13-11-2011, 11:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/287990424558847/?notif_t=group_activity

Lol, I'm a founing father on there.

2 secs;

Aaron Aslan Allard
Hello there poppets!
Not had a moment to myself yet, but I've been made aware of the fantastic support on here, so just wanted to say a huge thanks and that I DON'T have a twitter account!! I still have no idea what's going on, but I'm sure a cup of tea will help! Love to you all.
Aaron xxx
Like · · Unfollow Post · 2 hours ago
99 people like this.
50 of 187

Maad Cow Well done Aaron! No one deserves winning it more than you. Best HM ever! And best wishes to you and Faye. xx
55 minutes ago · Like · 2

Emma Moore The crowd was bussed down, by Jay's mum - what sore losers
54 minutes ago · Like · 2

Annette Marie Williams Aaron so pleased you won, you were a legendary housemate x
54 minutes ago · Like · 1

Alma Weston Maybe he already has one Geoff. He could have been a poster last year
54 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jeanette Coltart We ♥ u aarron allard...... Xxx
53 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Jo Townsend ‎Suzanne Sherrit I kinda wanted Faye to go out (I didn't vote anyone mind you) cos I wanted to see Aaron on his own without them arguing....thought he would be more fun. Sadly he went on strike and sulked LOL Still love him though, but would not want to live with him. LOL :-) xx
53 minutes ago · Like · 1

Suzanne Sherrit You're not wrong Emma Moore. ;o)
52 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lucy Presland Legend! Well done Aaron, I think you can guess how much we all loved you in the house. You were amazing in the house and fully deserved to win. Lovely of you to come on here to message us to, only provides confirmation of the way we all saw you as in the house. Genuinely lovely guy. All the best :) x
52 minutes ago · Like · 3

Nancy Zardkouhi congratulations and keep well Aaron xxx
51 minutes ago · Like · 1

Josette Pouilloux ‎150 messages in one hour ! keep writing people 1 :)
50 minutes ago · Like · 2

Vicky Richards You were simply the best poppet
50 minutes ago · Like · 3

Andy Taylor Tea sounds like a plan, always have a cuppa when everything and everyone is in manic/panic mode.
50 minutes ago · Like

Norazimah Duraman Well done Aaron! You are a worthy winner and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Am going to miss seeing you dance and hearing your funny zingers. Good luck and best wishes to you and Faye.
49 minutes ago · Like · 7

Jen Rollinson WE LOVE YOU AARON & COULDNT THINK OF A BETTER PERSON TO WIN ♥
49 minutes ago · Like · 8

Alex McMillan The first and only time the worthiest housemate won, I was actually ecstatic when your name was read out.
48 minutes ago · Like · 9

Katy Bartle You were fantastic. A very worthy winner and IMO the best ever BB winner (and I too have watched them all) :) x
48 minutes ago · Like · 5

Jo Townsend Well, got to go to bed.....Hope you post some more in here when you get time. So want to see what you are upto. :-) xx
46 minutes ago · Like · 2

Vicky Richards Takes a lot for me to phone vote, but I did for our Poppet
45 minutes ago · Like · 4

Josette Pouilloux me too off to bed ! Lovely to hear from our poppet tonight ! Good night all ! :)
45 minutes ago · Like · 4

Alex McMillan I'm now wondering if you'll be given a deal to become the new face of "Poppets", Aslan.
44 minutes ago · Like · 1

Diane Partridge Congratulations Aaron I'm so pleased you won as you so deserved it! I supported you from day 1 and you were the only reason I kept watching. Hope to see much more of you on tv x
42 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Margaret Nicholson Vardill You are a legend so brilliant best hm in bb will miss watching you on bb there will never be another like you best of luck in the future xx
42 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Laura Scriven Chilton Congratulations :)
41 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Suzanne Sherrit Jo: I get that. Many felt the same way. Louise just annoyed me - period. She was inoffensive in the first 2 weeks, but then she found her voice, it was downhill from there. She got worse when she hooked up with Jay. I also didn't like the way he was picking off the other prettier girls in her nominations (Maisy for "staring" at her and then Faye). If there was another week of nominations - she would have moved on to Alex. The right person won though and that's all that matters I guess, eh? x
39 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Andy Taylor The good always triumps over the bad. Well done Aaron Aslan Allard
38 minutes ago · Like · 2

Suzanne Sherrit ‎^she (oops)
37 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Karin Ross Many congrats Aaron. You had me glued for the whole time. Never doubted you wouldn't win. Enjoy everything that comes with being a champ!!! XXX
36 minutes ago · Like

Jo Townsend Yes Suzanne, I know what you mean about Louise. And probably she should have gone first. :-) Oh well......Aaron won, that is all that matters woop wooop wooooooop :-) xxxxxxx
36 minutes ago · Like · 1

Gillian North You were a great HM and I am really pleased that you won .
35 minutes ago · Like

MTVN
14-11-2011, 12:09 AM
I see he's living the dream

rk3388
14-11-2011, 12:10 AM
^ your sig is rlly weird

MTVN
14-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Nothing weird about my sig

armand.kay
14-11-2011, 12:21 AM
^ I think he was talking about spintronic :)

spintronic
14-11-2011, 02:32 AM
^ your sig is rlly weird

lol, An Aaron joke.

All the kids he fathered while in the house.:joker:

Elzo
14-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Aaron, what a legend :)

spintronic
14-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Paul Wilder has posted in that group too.

"Paul Wilder
There you go guys...at last an interesting BB winner!"

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 12:58 PM

I am sure when I read this the other day - his posts on DS - that he said 'my lovelies'...... not poppets.

I don't think that's Aaron to be honest - some of the questions they asked (esp about smoking) so 'late in the day' ....don't ring true. Aaron was a massive fan and wouldn't have to ask such basic questions.

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:12 PM
I sent a message to Aaron on facebook! I told him i loved him! :lovedup:

Jamsey
14-11-2011, 11:16 PM
I sent a message to Aaron on facebook! I told him i loved him! :lovedup:

The Lord loves all his diciples.

jet
15-11-2011, 12:13 AM
The Lord loves all his diciples.

It's so darn weird.

What 30 yr old man calls people 'poppets'? He sounds like a Mum baby - talking to her toddlers. :laugh2:

Jamsey
15-11-2011, 02:24 PM
It's so darn weird.

What 30 yr old man calls people 'poppets'? He sounds like a Mum baby - talking to her toddlers. :laugh2:

We are all like todlers to someone of such high intellegence.

Suze
15-11-2011, 02:44 PM
It's so darn weird.

It's just a word, a name. I expect Aaron might call his son Poppet? And the name has stuck and he uses it with other peeps now. Just as we tend to pick up on housemates words and sayings, and then find ourselves repeating them.

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-11-2011, 03:04 PM
It's just a word, a name. I expect Aaron might call his son Poppet? And the name has stuck and he uses it with other peeps now. Just as we tend to pick up on housemates words and sayings, and then find ourselves repeating them.

That's the way I see it as well Suze.

Cherie
15-11-2011, 03:07 PM
It's so darn weird.

whats a MUM baby.:conf: who was that DJ who used to say Pop Pickers...same difference really...just a turn of phrase nothing to obsess over.:blush:

Jamsey
15-11-2011, 04:01 PM
It's so darn weird.

What 30 yr old man calls people 'poppets'? He sounds like a Mum baby-talking to her toddlers. :laugh2:

whats a MUM baby.:conf: who was that DJ who used to say Pop Pickers...same difference really...just a turn of phrase nothing to obsess over.:blush:

Fixed the orgional quote so you could understand.

HBB1508
15-11-2011, 04:13 PM

That was Alan Freeman wasn't it????? My aunty used to call me poppet right up until she died and I was in my 30's!!

Cherie
15-11-2011, 05:53 PM
That was Alan Freeman wasn't it????? My aunty used to call me poppet right up until she died and I was in my 30's!!

Thats the one, thanks to Jamsey as well for the clarification!:hugesmile:

parmnion
15-11-2011, 06:55 PM
For those not on FB:

"Hello there poppets!
Aaron xxx "

Wow, he sounds, how can I put it!

so sincere!!:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Cherie
15-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Wow, he sounds, how can I put it!

so sincere!!:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Lets hope your little willie does it for you, cos you really have taken Alex been beaten to heart..:joker:

parmnion
15-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Lets hope your little willie does it for you, cos you really have taken Alex been beaten to heart..:joker:

I hope my little willie can do it for you too.:blush:

Cherie
15-11-2011, 06:59 PM
I hope my little willie can do it for you too.:blush:

I like willie.:joker:

parmnion
15-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I like willie.:joker:

Great.

What do you think of that jockey on I'm a celeb?

Cherie
15-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Great, what do you think of that jockey on I'm a celeb?

not much.:hugesmile:

Cherie
15-11-2011, 07:03 PM
early days Parminon for favourites, early days, hope Freddie comes back he was shaping up to be a Star...I could get a job on one of the red tops with lines like that...:devil:

supergirthuk
15-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Thats the one, thanks to Jamsey as well for the clarification!:hugesmile:

Wasn't Alan Freeman "Pop-pickers"?

supergirthuk
15-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Great.

What do you think of that jockey on I'm a celeb?

I much prefer his brother Frank.

Ammi
15-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Surreal...I thought I was in a BB thread...little Willy is popping up everywhere today.....

Cherie
15-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Surreal...I thought I was in a BB thread...little Willy is popping up everywhere today.....

little willie has a habit of popping out at the most inopportune moments, mods please feel free to delete, couldnt resist.:dance:

Jamsey
15-11-2011, 09:07 PM
little willie has a habit of popping out at the most inopportune moments, mods please feel free to delete, couldnt resist.:dance:

Exciting stuff.

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh dear :whistle: :hugesmile:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh dear :whistle: :hugesmile:

What's wrong Poppet?

tomflint
16-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Bump