PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Anti-Aaron brigade are convinced it's a fix.

Scotty07
14-11-2011, 03:14 AM
I've Just been reading some BB12 comments on msn about the result. I noticed how ignorant and horrible some of the anti-Aaron posts are and convinced it's a fix.:joker:

I know they must be gutted that their favourite didn't win, but the bitterness is very sad.:( Thankfully there's some very good Aaron fans posts too.:)

http://tv.uk.msn.com/columns/jack-on-the-box/big-brother-what-channel-5-did-right-and-got-wrong?ucpg=1

G1dds
14-11-2011, 05:09 AM
ah well, its just good old fashioned sour grapes

Doesnt change the fact the best man won :D :D

Roy Mars III
14-11-2011, 06:13 AM
Almost every year is called a fix in some way or another. Nothing new

Angus
14-11-2011, 06:34 AM
There are some very thick and stupid people out there if they think BB fixed it for Aaron to win. In fact Aaron won DESPITE all the blatant attempts to discredit him and portray him as the villain. Aaron won DESPITE the trolls and jealous ex BB HMs they wheeled out every night on BBBOTS. He won DESPITE Brazier and Frost slating him daily on OKTV and IN SPITE of Brian, Emma, Alice not being able to hide their dislike and bias against him because they are unprofessional, bottom of the barrel presenters. Aaron won because BB is a viewer driven show and the fans who voted for him aren't pathetic little sheep with no brains of their own, and were able to work out what was going on.

The only "fix" involved was that Aaron fans "fixed" it for him to win by voting more than any of the other fans. Last time I looked that was the legitimate method of eliminating the competition. So why is it so difficult for the sour grapes brigade to understand that simple fact, and try to be gracious in defeat.

Not only was Aaron character assassinated and compromised all through the show, now he is not even being allowed to enjoy his victory, and neither are his loyal fans who ensured he won it fair and square.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 07:05 AM
There a fix claims every year.

Their favourite didn't win, get over it.

joeysteele
14-11-2011, 07:33 AM
The editing for the highlights programming this whole series has been on the negative side for Aaron, Faye said she didn't know what we had seen but for the majority of the time, Aaron and herself had a great time together in the house, BB showed near all the negative side to their relationship.

Even people around me who didn't care for Aaron said no way has BB portrayed him in the best light, Aaron has won 'despite' BB's attempts to try to have someone else win,this is one winner who has won through because of the public and not from his good editing.

Live feed would have let us see likely far more positive and the fun sides of Aaron.
A good result all round and this year it has been the public, who viewed and voted who have made their message very clear throughout the whole series for Aaron,all despite BB producers hoping likely for otherwise.

halfacrown
14-11-2011, 07:59 AM
The idea of a pro Aaron ‘fix’ is incredible nonsense. Only those people that bought into C5's nightly character assassination of Aaron or are still hurting over his victory, could believe such rubbish.

I know people hate petitions and complaints to the broadcasters but I can understand why some have backed them. The concept of Big Brother is that an all powerful entity controls the housemates' lives. Over the years and, now especially with C5, the influence and manipulation has been projected outwards, as they have tried to coerce the viewer into seeing their version of the truth. The worst of it is that they tried to break Aaron just like they did Freddie a couple of years ago.

lostalex
14-11-2011, 08:00 AM
OMG, they use Auto0tune on x-factor!!!???

don't act like it would be so incredible that it's a fix. British media is notorious for this kind of stuff. Hello X-factor miming. Hello Nikki Graham comming back BB7, hello News of the world cell phone hacking.

CAn we please stop acting like corruption in British MEdia is a new thing and crazy? It happens all the time, and it's not shocking at all.

halfacrown
14-11-2011, 08:06 AM

don't act like it would be so incredible that it's a fix. British media is notorious for this kind of stuff. Hello X-factor miming. Hello Nikki Graham comming back BB7, hello News of the world cell phone hacking.

CAn we please stop acting like corruption in British MEdia is a new thing and crazy? It happens all the time, and it's not shocking at all.

But it's you that's over-reacting again. Because corruption happens, it doesn't mean that it's accepted. Why do you want to suppress people's opinions and act so shocked whilst protesting at other people’s ‘shock’?

daniel-lewis-1985
14-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I hated Aaron but it was NOT a ****ing fix.

Why would Channel 5 fix it for him to in? What the hell would they gain from it?

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I hated Aaron but it was NOT a ****ing fix.

Why would Channel 5 fix it for him to in? What the hell would they gain from it?

Exactly. It's nothing but a load of bad losers.

Jesus christ like, sometimes your favourites win sometimes they don't, that's life :rolleyes:

rusticgal
14-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Of course if Aaron hadn't won....it would have been a fix :joker:

:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

Suze
14-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I really don't care what the bitter peeps think about Aaron, he won and that's that :cheer2: Some can only deal with the bitterness of their favourites not winning by shouting such stuff, so let them get on with it, it will make no difference whatsoever to Aaron and Aaron supporters, it will just eat at and make more bitter those who cannot accept Aaron won BB12. And Josie Gibson needs to shut her gob on the matter as she was the worst BB winner ever, using JJ for her own ends. Thankfully we won't hear much about her from now :D

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Of course if Aaron hadn't won....it would have been a fix :joker:

:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

No, if Aaron didn't win, I'd have just claimed that his fans didn't vote enough.

Blink_Me
14-11-2011, 12:42 PM
He won the vote 4 times before the final. He was the most liked housemate near enough every week. He had an average of 60% from all forum polls for who people wanted to see win. Yes, it's clearly a fix.

Absolute morons.

smartalec2718
14-11-2011, 01:13 PM

Yet again you come up with a load of absolute crap...you would compare lip-syncing on a singing competition show to vote-rigging on Big Brother. There's absolutely no parallel between them. People spend so much money on Big Brother voting, if C5 were to rig the voting and were found out, the show would be DESTROYED. There is absolutely no way C5 and Desmond would risk that. Whereas, on the other hand, lip-syncing on X Factor is simply part of the show. It's apples and oranges. Not even close to comparable.

Vicky.
14-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Yet again you come up with a load of absolute crap...you would compare lip-syncing on a singing competition show to vote-rigging on Big Brother. There's absolutely no parallel between them. People spend so much money on Big Brother voting, if C5 were to rig the voting and were found out, the show would be DESTROYED. There is absolutely no way C5 and Desmond would risk that. Whereas, on the other hand, lip-syncing on X Factor is simply part of the show. It's apples and oranges. Not even close to comparable.

This.

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:15 PM
I've Just been reading some BB12 comments on msn about the result. I noticed how ignorant and horrible some of the anti-Aaron posts are and convinced it's a fix.:joker:

I know they must be gutted that their favourite didn't win, but the bitterness is very sad.:( Thankfully there's some very good Aaron fans posts too.:)

http://tv.uk.msn.com/columns/jack-on-the-box/big-brother-what-channel-5-did-right-and-got-wrong?ucpg=1

They're such bad losers! Ha Ha Ha! :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Marcus.
14-11-2011, 06:26 PM
they wher going to call it an fix if jay or aaron

Mystic Mock
14-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Aaron haters need to accept that BB was trying to make him more hated than he actually is.

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Aaron haters need to accept that BB was trying to make him more hated than he actually is.

Someone told Aaron about this. He will feel victimised when he watches the show back. :sad:

karezza
14-11-2011, 06:54 PM
We need live feed to see the BB truth.

Scotty07
14-11-2011, 08:06 PM

:joker:Where did I say that corruption is a new thing??? and comparing the phone hacking scandal with Big Brother is utterly ridiculous.:joker: I wasn't shocked at all that those idiots think it's a fix, I just think it's sad for them that they could think it and be so bitter about it, just because their favourite didn't win.

Nikki Grahame going back into the house was an awful twist to make more money and the people who voted for her to be evicted had every right to be very angry.

I Don't understand the Karaoke factor comparison either:joker:, but I definitely understand why you would compare the two, judging by everything you've said.:laugh2:

Jules2
15-11-2011, 11:45 AM
There are some very thick and stupid people out there if they think BB fixed it for Aaron to win. In fact Aaron won DESPITE all the blatant attempts to discredit him and portray him as the villain. Aaron won DESPITE the trolls and jealous ex BB HMs they wheeled out every night on BBBOTS. He won DESPITE Brazier and Frost slating him daily on OKTV and IN SPITE of Brian, Emma, Alice not being able to hide their dislike and bias against him because they are unprofessional, bottom of the barrel presenters. Aaron won because BB is a viewer driven show and the fans who voted for him aren't pathetic little sheep with no brains of their own, and were able to work out what was going on.

The only "fix" involved was that Aaron fans "fixed" it for him to win by voting more than any of the other fans. Last time I looked that was the legitimate method of eliminating the competition. So why is it so difficult for the sour grapes brigade to understand that simple fact, and try to be gracious in defeat.

Not only was Aaron character assassinated and compromised all through the show, now he is not even being allowed to enjoy his victory, and neither are his loyal fans who ensured he won it fair and square.

Brilliant post, totally agree, well said.

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 12:08 PM

Sorry but what are you talking about?

What the hell has X-Factor, News of the World and British Media corruption got to do with Aaron winning BB12?

:crazy:

lostalex
15-11-2011, 12:10 PM
It is a fix.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 12:11 PM
It is a fix.

Anyone can say that about anyone. Don't suppose there's any chance of your view up - you know, with something that supports your view?

lostalex
15-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Sorry but what are you talking about?

What the hell has X-Factor, News of the World and British Media corruption got to do with Aaron winning BB12?

:crazy:

umm, so, every other part of tabloid fixing in the UK sis not relevant? really?

if you don't see the connection... get a clue.

lostalex
15-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Anyone can say that about anyone. Don't suppose there's any chance of your view up - you know, with something that supports your view?

i don't need to support it, it's just my opinion.

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 12:24 PM
umm, so, every other part of tabloid fixing in the UK sis not relevant? really?

if you don't see the connection... get a clue.

Nope sorry still don't get it.

Where's the connection to Aaron winning being a fix when the British public vote for the BB winner?????

Are you saying that peoples phones were hacked to vote for him? Or perhaps you are saying that Aaron lip-synched his way through the show?

Considering the public votes have to be audited by independent companies and that if any fixing was discovered many people would be jailed and Ch5 would have to pay huge fines, which would probaly result in financial disaster, and that this would result in the show, and possibly many other public voting shows, being cancelled..... calling Aaron's win a fix is ridiculous!

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 12:30 PM

Where's the connection to Aaron winning being a fix when the British public vote for the BB winner?????

Are you saying that peoples phones were hacked to vote for him? Or perhaps you are saying that Aaron lip-synched his way through the show?

Considering the public votes have to be audited by independent companies and that if any fixing was discovered many people would be jailed and Ch5 would have to pay huge fines, which would probaly result in financial disaster, and that this would result in the show, and possibly many other public voting shows, being cancelled..... calling Aaron's win a fix is ridiculous!

:D to the lip synch comment!!

I'm requoting your post in case the very clear message is missed first time around.

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Well in my opinion and in the words of Harry another BB legend:

"Wai aye man someone's a Dickhead!"

But of course that's just my opinion, I have no proof such as photos of the persons head actually being shaped like a dick but apparently in this thread we can give an opinion which possibly isn't true, is not backed up with proof and has no relevance to the actual subject of the thread either.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Well in my opinion and in the words of Harry another BB legend:

"Wai aye man someone's a Dickhead!"

But of course that's just my opinion, I have no proof such as photos of the persons head actually being shaped like a dick but apparently in this thread we can give an opinion which possibly isn't true, is not backed up with proof and has no relevance to the actual subject of the thread either.

you know, I'm not sure I got as good trips as this when I tried LSD as a teenager! This beats it for sure! LOL :D

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 12:49 PM
you know, I'm not sure I got as good trips as this when I tried LSD as a teenager! This beats it for sure! LOL :D

:spin:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 12:55 PM
aaron winning is not a fix but what a lot of 'normal viewers' don't see is the support online for him. not everyone joins a forum

there have been posts on here saying that if aaron doesn't win bb it's a fix. fix is shouted every year, with bb, i'm a celeb, xfactor, strictly etc

some people have to let it go, he won and that's that. so stop with the fix claims and stop with the conspiricy theories!!!!!

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 01:07 PM
aaron winning is not a fix but what a lot of 'normal viewers' don't see is the support online for him. not everyone joins a forum

there have been posts on here saying that if aaron doesn't win bb it's a fix. fix is shouted every year, with bb, i'm a celeb, xfactor, strictly etc

some people have to let it go, he won and that's that. so stop with the fix claims and stop with the conspiricy theories!!!!!

a lot of truth tbf to your post there kisy; every year there are -and I'm one of the folk who normally takes that view too (slaps wrist). if we had live feed - even though that's still edited to a degree: it provides a more well rounded scope of what's going on in the house.

But then again: from BB's point of view: they could look at it as not having LF stir up all this controversy - and as you say, it's the dedicated fans who take to forums etc.

Anyway: i'm in danger of going OT.... but yep, I agree - whether there is truth in it or not: many of us do fall into the 'its a fix' trap - rightly or wrongly - and we are never ever going to be able to prove it 100%.

lostalex
15-11-2011, 01:20 PM

i'm talking about patterns.

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 01:24 PM
a lot of truth tbf to your post there kisy; every year there are -and I'm one of the folk who normally takes that view too (slaps wrist). if we had live feed - even though that's still edited to a degree: it provides a more well rounded scope of what's going on in the house.

But then again: from BB's point of view: they could look at it as not having LF stir up all this controversy - and as you say, it's the dedicated fans who take to forums etc.

Anyway: i'm in danger of going OT.... but yep, I agree - whether there is truth in it or not: many of us do fall into the 'its a fix' trap - rightly or wrongly - and we are never ever going to be able to prove it 100%.

the official voting numbers should be posted to stop everyone moaning!! would like to see how close the final 5 were

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 01:26 PM
i'm talking about patterns.

Yes......ahem......I'm sure you are.

However, the topic of this thread is about Aaron winning BB (which, I will explain again, is a decision which is made by the British public through a public voting system) being a fix.

lostalex
15-11-2011, 01:31 PM

However, the topic of this thread is about Aaron winning BB (which, I will explain again, is a decision which is made by the British public through a public voting system) being a fix.

as i said, it was a fix. there was no "british public voting system".

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 01:32 PM

he is comparing xfactor to bb which is a pretty valid comparison. both winners are voted for by the public

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 01:34 PM
the official voting numbers should be posted to stop everyone moaning!! would like to see how close the final 5 were

I could not agree more.

In fact, I'd go one further: voting numbers for each week would be even more interesting!

More chance of hell freezing over I think though. :bawling:

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 01:39 PM
he is comparing xfactor to bb which is a pretty valid comparison. both winners are voted for by the public

No... actually his comparison to X-Factor was lip syncing and auto-tuning - it was me that brought up the public voting info.

....and yet it still does not explain how it being a fix, is connected to lip syncing, News of the Word or any other comparisons he/she brought up.

:shrug:

lostalex
15-11-2011, 01:41 PM
No... actually his comparison to X-Factor was lip syncing and auto-tuning - it was me that brought up the public voting info.

....and yet it still does not explain how it being a fix, is connected to lip syncing, News of the Word or any other comparisons he/she brought up.

:shrug:

i'll explain it to you, if Aaron was voted out, then ch5 couldn't demand the same price for advertizing, and the more controversial the finale, the more they could demand for advertizing...

don't you get it... ch5 is a commercial channe;l, and the numbers of viewers mattter.

PEOPLE HATE AARON, SO MORE PEOPLE WATCH.

therefore ch5 can charge more for advertizing the more people watch...

how do you not understandf that??

MTVN
15-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Deleted posts in here, try not to get too personal

lostalex
15-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Deleted posts in here, try not to get too personal

i've been careful. it's hard.

lostalex
15-11-2011, 01:44 PM
People weren't watching BB because they loved Alex, they were watching because they hated Aaron. That has been proven.

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 01:47 PM
i'll explain it to you, if Aaron was voted out, then ch5 couldn't demand the same price for advertizing, and the more controversial the finale, the more they could demand for advertizing...

don't you get it... ch5 is a commercial channe;l, and the numbers of viewers mattter.

No.

Clearly you don't work in the marketing industry.

Advertising slots are booked and worked out way in advance. There's no way Ch5 would have known the viewing numbers in advance so your point is null and void.

Plus viewing figures were pathetic this year so no company is ever going to look at taking up that slot when there were better slots available unless they had crap advertising budgets!

Also people will only watch a programme like BB if their favourite HM is still in and not if the ones they hated were left.

And also .... what the **** has this post from you got to do with your original post about how corrupt X-Factor (miming), News of the World (phone hacking) and the other comparisons which were actually so pathetic I've actually forgotten them already got to do with Aaron winning being a fix when it's decided by the ****ing British public?

Niamh.
15-11-2011, 01:48 PM
People weren't watching BB because they loved Alex, they were watching because they hated Aaron. That has been proven.

I agree with this. An awful lot of fans of other HMs spent most of their time and started most threads on things they didn't like about Aaron, where as most Aaron fans spoke about Aaron

lostalex
15-11-2011, 02:02 PM
No.

Clearly you don't work in the marketing industry.

Advertising slots are booked and worked out way in advance. There's no way Ch5 would have known the viewing numbers in advance so your point is null and void.

Plus viewing figures were pathetic this year so no company is ever going to look at taking up that slot when there were better slots available unless they had crap advertising budgets!

Also people will only watch a programme like BB if their favourite HM is still in and not if the ones they hated were left.

And also .... what the **** has this post from you got to do with your original post about how corrupt X-Factor (miming), News of the World (phone hacking) and the other comparisons which were actually so pathetic I've actually forgotten them already got to do with Aaron winning being a fix when it's decided by the ****ing British public?

It all has to do with manipulating the public via mass media. obviously.

Vicky.
15-11-2011, 02:06 PM

c5/endemol simply wouldnt risk fixing the phone votes just to keep a housemate in. As much as you would like to think they would. ITV(I think it was) got into MASSIVE trouble for this not too long ago.

Well yeah, you have a point here. people who liked him watched mostly for him, and people who disliked him seemed to watch mostly to bitch about him.

Basically, Aaron WAS big brother this year :D

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 02:13 PM
It all has to do with manipulating the public via mass media. obviously.

Oh OK so are you now retracting your post (#40) where you say there was no British public voting system?

Or are you just posting yourself into a corner?

PMSL

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 02:19 PM
ummm, are you confused? the british public have nothing to do with how the show turns out, C5 decides, not the public that's my point.

yur pissing yourself laughing over your own ignorance deary. It's a sad sight.

And they say American's don;'t understand irony?? yikes.

Irony has nothing to do with changing the meaning of a post to save face the further you post yourself into a corner.

Talking **** is more the phrase I would use!

Vicky.
15-11-2011, 02:19 PM
ummm, are you confused? the british public have nothing to do with how the show turns out, C5 decides, not the public that's my point.

So you really think C5 would risk a massive fine just to make a housemate win?

WARING
17-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Someone would have to define "A Fix" and then tell me how this was fixed for me to understand. I am not a fan of Aaron. I think he's a child, but according to the rules of the show as I understand them, he won. It's over, come on BB2012