PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Aaron on Twitter today

Kazanne
14-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Aaron live on Twitter today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bbuk Official Big Brother
He'll be here at some time between 2pm and 3pm (he's a very busy man these days) - we'll keep you all updated. #bbuk
5 minutes ago
Official Big Brother
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Aaron Allard-Morgan will be taking over this Twitter feed later today! #bbuk
5 minutes ago

Kazanne
14-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Aaron On Loose Women?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Twitter, Aaron is on OKTV on Monday, Gabby Logan Tuesday, Radio 1 on Wednesday and possibly Loose Women on Thursday.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 10:05 AM
LOL if Aaron is on Loose Women.

I'd not be surprised if they hated him.

Inkyfingers
14-11-2011, 10:15 AM
I've just cancelled my Twitter account. Hope Aaron only gets nice followers.

King Gizzard
14-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Surprised it's getting this much attention tbh

Didn't think any other media outlets would be interested

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Surprised it's getting this much attention tbh

Didn't think any other media outlets would be interested

Same, it's actually nice to see... wouldn't expect Aaron to do Loose Women, might have to watch if it happens to be the case.

I think we'll obviously see a lot more BB12 house-mates, I expect many to be on BOTS again in January.

Suze
14-11-2011, 02:24 PM
I can't stand the loose women show, and won't even watch it even if Aaron is on there. So will just have to rely on post summeries on here from those who will watch it.

Samuel.
14-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Sorry, due to scheduling and technology problems, we're unable to bring you Aaron's Twitter takeover today. #bbuk

We will try and reschedule for later in the week. Apologies, poppets. #bbuk

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Sorry, due to scheduling and technology problems, we're unable to bring you Aaron's Twitter takeover today. #bbuk

In other words, he's busy with oktv.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 02:34 PM
In other words, he's busy with oktv.

And if he is? He's just come out as the winner, of course he'll be busy, it will be re-arranged.

Suze
14-11-2011, 02:35 PM

It will wait, and be worth the wait :)

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:36 PM
And if he is? He's just come out as the winner, of course he'll be busy, it will be re-arranged.

Calm down dear, it's not a dig..it's a fact..he's doing oktv tonight so he is busy with them this afternoon.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Calm down dear, it's not a dig..it's a fact..he's doing oktv tonight so he is busy with them this afternoon.

Ah it made it look like you were digging at his 'busy new lifestyle'

I'l let you off.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Ah it made it look like you were digging at his 'busy new lifestyle'

I'l let you off.

cheers.

you picked a good 2 in xfactor as well.

Angus
14-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately he's contracted to do OKTV, the programme that consistently slated him for 9 weeks, the presenters of which will no doubt get in the usual number of snide comments and digs today. Just hope Aaron has realised by now the huge amount of support he has and that the moaners and whingers are in the minority, and I hope he puts Pinky & Perky in their place if they give him grief.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 03:34 PM
cheers.

you picked a good 2 in xfactor as well.

No problem.

Yeah they are the only two I'm really fond of now at this stage and who I want to see in the final. I liked Johnny though, I miss him.

Shame we didn't agree on house-mates this year :p.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately he's contracted to do OKTV, the programme that consistently slated him for 9 weeks, the presenters of which will no doubt get in the usual number of snide comments and digs today. Just hope Aaron has realised by now the huge amount of support he has and that the moaners and whingers are in the minority, and I hope he puts Pinky & Perky in their place if they give him grief.

Give him grief to his face? No chance... they'll gush all over him tonight.

StraightEdge695
14-11-2011, 03:37 PM
i dont have a twitter account =/..

BigBrotherfan4ever
14-11-2011, 03:40 PM

This will be a interesting interview, cause Jenny & Jeff have slated him for nine weeks, I just hope that maybe they will change there opinion of Aaron, I have to say after tonight I don't plan to watch the show, really cant bare to listen to Jenny any more.

BJ
14-11-2011, 04:00 PM
This will be a interesting interview, cause Jenny & Jeff have slated him for nine weeks, I just hope that maybe they will change there opinion of Aaron, I have to say after tonight I don't plan to watch the show, really cant bare to listen to Jenny any more.

The same here. :xyxwave:

Jesus.
14-11-2011, 04:13 PM

In relation to your sig, Aaron is the only winner of BB12, not the best ever winner of BB12. He may be the best winner of BB, in your opinion, so I think it needs rearranging.

Jesus.
14-11-2011, 04:14 PM

And watch her range of over the top facial expressions. She's painful to watch, and painful to listen to.

Jules2
16-11-2011, 11:47 AM

They backtracked a bit didnt they making excuses for themselves. If they had been nicer in the beginning they wouldnt have had to make excuses. What right does a programme have to slate someone who isnt there to stand up for his/herself. Cowards way imo regardless of whether it is a programme or not. Not good for their ratings considering he won.

tomflint
16-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Bump