PDA

View Full Version : Josie in Daily Star: Aaron shouldn't have won

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Josie says she hates Aaron, he's rude and arrogant blah blah blah.

No Josie, sweetie you shouldn't have won. You only won as

You had a free ticket to the final
All your serious competition ie Ben, Corin, John James, Sam Pepper were carefully taken out before final
:joker:

On a positive note she says she wants to go back to obscurity as she realised people all want a 'piece of her'. Hope she keeps her promise.

King Gizzard
14-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Rude = staying under the covers nearly all day

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 10:33 AM
As a former winner you would think she'd have a bit more class and understanding. How disrespectful to all his fans who spent money on making him the winner.

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Josie's quite astute. She's lost her USP as the west-country winner as Aaron comes from a similar part of the world as her. :thumbs:

Cherie
14-11-2011, 10:36 AM
As a former winner you would think she'd have a bit more class and understanding. How disrespectful to all his fans who spent money on making him the winner.

Bitter at losing her crown to a TOP HM who didn't need a pass to the final and help from the Producers to win it...and who was so aware of being outshone she couldnt continue in Ultimate BB...:joker:

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Bitter at losing her crown to a TOP HM who didn't need a pass to the final and help from the Producers to win it...and who was so aware of being outshone she couldnt continue in Ultimate BB...:joker:

Agree. She knew/ thought Brian D (or Nadia) had UBB in the bag and didn't want to go from winning BB to being UBB loser. Shrewd shrewd.

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 10:38 AM

Agree. She knew/ thought Brian D (or Nadia) had UBB in the bag and didn't want to go from winning BB to being UBB loser. Shrewd shrewd.

MTVN
14-11-2011, 10:39 AM
This article? http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/220557/Big-Brother-2011-Josie-Gibson-gives-Aaron-Allard-her-advice/

She doesn't say he shouldn't have won, she just says she found him to be rude and that he "tried to control things"

She also says Tom is one of her all time favourites :crazy:

parmnion
14-11-2011, 10:40 AM

All your serious competition ie Ben, Corin, John James, Sam Pepper were carefully taken out before final

On a positive note she says she wants to go back to obscurity as she realised people all want a 'piece of her'. Hope she keeps her promise.

Get your facts right before posting.....................:nono:

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 10:40 AM
This article? http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/220557/Big-Brother-2011-Josie-Gibson-gives-Aaron-Allard-her-advice/

She doesn't say he shouldn't have won, she just says she found him to be rude and that he "tried to control things"

She also says Tom is one of her all time favourites :crazy:

haha, well there you go then, her opinion is now void :laugh:

Samuel.
14-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Still no one backing up the game playing claims. I don't think BOTS were purposely anti-Aaron, but they certainly came across that way and I think after a while, after accusing Aaron of being a game player over and over again everyone took it be a fact. Without BOTS I don't think Aaron would ever be accused of game playing outside the forums.

It's annoying when there are idiots like Josie who will believe it without questioning it first.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Still no one backing up the game playing claims. I don't think BOTS were purposely anti-Aaron, but they certainly came across that way and I think after a while, after accusing Aaron of being a game player over and over again everyone took it be a fact. Without BOTS I don't think Aaron would ever be accused of game playing outside the forums.

It's annoying when there are idiots like Josie who will believe it without questioning it first.

He did tell Jem he influenced nominations, which in my book equates to game playing..no?

waterhog
14-11-2011, 10:53 AM
i agree with josie < ps dont dare mention your bf < i have seen enough of him to last me a life time. i love you jose over and over again lol boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Samuel.
14-11-2011, 10:56 AM
He did tell Jem he influenced nominations, which in my book equates to game playing..no?

He wasn't influencing them to do better in Big Brother, so no.

rusticgal
14-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Its a little bit rich coming from a person who became involved with JJ throughout the programme and afterwards.... in true brash australian style he came across as arrogant and rude.:joker:

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 11:01 AM

That was the first week they were allowed discuss nominations, all he was doing was counter acting Anton and Adens trying to control who was up :conf:

Callum
14-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Do people still care about Josie?

SoBig
14-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Thats funny coming from a terrible winner. She wasn't even the most popular housemate when she was in the house. She was like the 5th.

Cherie
14-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Blimey shes changed her tune...

On Friday on OKTV she said she wanted Alex to win and she felt she didnt get enough airtime...today in the DS and I quote

I’ve loved Alex from the start. I thought she was funny but then I went off her because I found out that she short changed a blind person so she could buy her lunch.I’ve heard a few negative things about her but I think she comes across a bit stupid.

“When you are in the house for so long you do go a bit brain dead.

Suze
14-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Do people still care about Josie?

No, I doubt it :laugh2:

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Neither should that disgusting cretin.

Waste of space.

Only won because all her competition were evicted.

Suze
14-11-2011, 12:01 PM

She won't need to keep that promise, as it is evident anyway she is heading there, she will be returning there anyway and she realises it, so probably wanted to get that bit in to make it look like it was her decision :joker:

karezza
14-11-2011, 12:10 PM
I thought we had heard the last of the loathsome Josie. Why would anyone want to know the opinions of this useless lump of crap?

karezza
14-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Sam Pepper should have won BB11. Repulsive Josie got lucky.

icecakes
14-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Her and Jay should get together, they were made for each other, then they can disappear into obscurity hand in hand :xyxwave::xyxwave:

Roy Mars III
14-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Thank god. It would be terrible if someone like Josie liked Aaron

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Thank god. It would be terrible if someone like Josie liked Aaron

Yeah, Aaron fans actually added much to their series.

Instead of being a disgusting slob.

InOne
14-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Jesus, can't seem to get rid of this vile ogre :bored:

Beastie
14-11-2011, 12:32 PM

My arse. Josie didn't do anything. Aaron does have bad qualities but he deserved to be crowned the winner than that dullard!

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Well the show is over, so she needs to earn her cash some way: seeing as it's all she's got!

:D

Beastie
14-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Well the show is over, so she needs to earn her cash some way: seeing as it's all she's got!

:D

And after maybe she could go back to an ordinary job?

Grace and Mikey from BB7 have more talent then her. Yet they are out of the limelight.

Cherie
14-11-2011, 12:43 PM

Loved Sam Pepper, was disappointed he didnt make it to the final

Jules2
14-11-2011, 12:48 PM

Dont know who she thinks she is, I never voted for her at all as I thought she led JJ up the garden path. She has no right to down any of the HMs, I was so glad when she opted out of the CBB but what a performance and how ungrateful was she. Mind you it was said that she would have won as she was the favourite when she went in. Now that should have been questioned had she won. What was the point of the others going in?

Jules2
14-11-2011, 12:52 PM

Yes that was when they had the right to discuss nominations and Anton was going around telling the HMs that so and so was going to nominate them. All Aaron did was to turn the tables on him, he knew what Anton was doing thus he told the sister that he influenced the others, he cancelled out Anton's deliverance. Good tactical playing, thereagain it was a game but Anton was the loser.

flamingGalah!
14-11-2011, 01:05 PM
What a silly bitch Josie is :nono:

i agree with josie < ps dont dare mention your bf < i have seen enough of him to last me a life time. i love you jose over and over again lol boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I thought you had left? (again) :sleep:

connie
14-11-2011, 01:17 PM

I agree with you , look back at Josies time in the house and you'll see she must have had a game plan the way she played John James, because she's only nice all the time her mouth is closed.:joker:

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm not in least bit surprised that she doesn't like him, he's intelligent.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-11-2011, 01:40 PM

Did you actually read the article?

She never said she hated him or that she didnt want him to win.

Get a grip.

And look at you all posting bad comments without even reading it lol.

daniel-lewis-1985
14-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh and to the OP i see you deleted the link to the article just in case people actually read it and see she said neither of those things.

Anyway heres the article for you all to read.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/220557/Josie-Gibson-set-to-turn-her-back-on-the-limelight/

Visage
14-11-2011, 01:52 PM
On a positive note she says she wants to go back to obscurity as she realised people all want a 'piece of her'.

That's the only decent thing I've heard her say since she left the house last year. Hope she sticks to that.

flamingGalah!
14-11-2011, 01:56 PM
But she did basically say that Aaron was rude, arrogant, a manipulator, is controling & a liar... So I'd sumise from that she doesn't like him... ;)

Cherie
14-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Did you actually read the article?

She never said she hated him or that she didnt want him to win.

Get a grip.

And look at you all posting bad comments without even reading it lol.

I did read it Daniel and was very amused by her comments on Alex given on Friday on OKTV she wanted her to win and said she should have been given more airtime...... have you any comment to make on her about turn?

Cherie
14-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh and to the OP i see you deleted the link to the article just in case people actually read it and see she said neither of those things.

Anyway heres the article for you all to read.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/220557/Josie-Gibson-set-to-turn-her-back-on-the-limelight/

its already been posted by MTVN, have you not read the full thread?

Kazanne
14-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Does she even KNOW Aaron,and who is Josie to talk about rude, arrogant, a manipulator ,controling & a liar,when she saddled herself with crabeyes,the most loathsome HM ever,lol bliddy hypocrite

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Josie's always made her feelings toward Aaron common knowledge.
As much as I didn't care for John James I felt sorry for him especially after watching a couple of episodes of their reality show. Josie shouldn't have the gall to call anyone a manipulator and after her violent outbursts towards John James I'm surprised that she shows her face on tv.

Cherie
14-11-2011, 03:29 PM
As much as I didn't care for John James I felt sorry for him especially after watching a couple of episodes of their reality show. Josie shouldn't have the gall to call anyone a manipulator and after her violent outbursts towards John James I'm surprised that she shows her face on tv.

They had a reality TV show...:shocked::shocked:

Suze
14-11-2011, 03:32 PM

Hopefully the manky moo, and some of her cruder muckers will now sod off in obscurity. I was never a JJ fan either, he had his nasty moments, but even I felt for him at times the way she treated him.

Suze
14-11-2011, 03:33 PM
They had a reality TV show...:shocked::shocked:

Yes, I never watched it, but there was quite a funny thread on DS discussing it at the time :D Can't remember what minor channel it was on now, might have been C5 or living tv at that time?

daniel-lewis-1985
14-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I did read it Daniel and was very amused by her comments on Alex given on Friday on OKTV she wanted her to win and said she should have been given more airtime...... have you any comment to make on her about turn?

I have no idea what you mean...Is that a typo or are you unable to string a proper sentence together?

Whats your point?

Can you rephrase?

Angus
14-11-2011, 03:40 PM
There are certain moronic people in the world whose opinions are of no interest or value to anyone and Josie is one of them. I would be extremely worried if such a person liked ME never mind Aaron - I would have to question what despicable qualities I possessed that such a vile person would find attractive. Aaron should be extremely thankful if Josie hates his guts - it means he's a genuine, decent human being who has more character in his little finger than she has in her entire body:hmph:

Suze
14-11-2011, 03:42 PM
There are certain moronic people in the world whose opinions are of no interest or value to anyone and Josie is one of them. I would be extremely worried if such a person liked ME never mind Aaron - I would have to question what despicable qualities I possessed that such a vile person would find attractive. Aaron should be extremely thankful if Josie hates his guts - it means he's a genuine, decent human being who has more character in his little finger than she has in her entire body:hmph:

:thumbs: :hello:

StraightEdge695
14-11-2011, 03:43 PM
shes the worst winner from the worst series.. so i dont know why she hates aaron who is one of the best housemates ever on big brother..

Angus
14-11-2011, 03:50 PM
shes the worst winner from the worst series.. so i dont know why she hates aaron who is one of the best housemates ever on big brother..

Bear in mind she never once faced the public vote, so we couldn't get rid of her, and then there was her free pass to the final. BB made sure her main competition such as JJ and Sam were eliminated so that she cruised to a win based on the same hype we were force fed with Alex this year (down to earth, girl next door, blah blah:bored:).

Josie is a massive fraud but for some reason is the darling of Channel 5, so that we can't get the munter off our screens, and have to endure her spouting rubbish off about all and sundry. She should be glad she wasn't in the house this year - she would have been out the first week.

Tourmaline
14-11-2011, 03:52 PM

He was open and honest about that. What about Anton and Jay's gameplan?

BJ
14-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll be glad to see the back of the "lovely" Josie.

Suze
14-11-2011, 03:54 PM

I think it's that she won't be able to/can't compete with him for media attention, she won't be in demand so much now, last years news. If she had something to give, maybe she still would be a BB media darling, what happened to her presenting course? but she is pretty much talentless. Whereas she must have known that supporting Alex, who many expected to win, probably herself included, she could latch onto Alex to stay in the media longer, Alex a bit overweight to be fair, blonde, an expected BB winner by Josie, she probably saw herself in Alex although Alex is nothing like her and wanted to use her to stay in the limelight as her new bestest pal she could go clubbing with, and falling out of clubs with, etc;

But if that was Josie's plan, then it fell flat :laugh2: so no wonder her jealousy of Aaron's time in the limelight is showing so clearly. Doubt she ever expected him to win, but us Aaron fans these last few weeks especially, knew better ;)

daniel-lewis-1985
14-11-2011, 03:57 PM

FFS she did not say she hated him lol what are you guys reading because it says **** all like that in the article.

Also she said he was a good housemate.

Marmalite
14-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Errr.... if you remember correctly BB gave them cart blanche to discuss nominations from that point forward so they ALL influenced nominations as they were ALL allowed to discuss it. It's just that Aaron had the intelligence to understand how to go about it and get the desired affect!

Plus who cares what Joise thinks - to me she's one of the worst winners of BB. Plus she didn't have any competition - nearly half the HM's walked out last year and were replaced by nobodies, the rest were kicked out early and she was given a free ticket to the final and was up against basically crap HMs. Your 5 minutes of fame is now up Josie so get over it!

Angus
14-11-2011, 04:07 PM
He was open and honest about that. What about Anton and Jay's gameplan?

He got himself up that week as well when he wasn't even nominated, and he did that to give Faye her best chance of survival, or did the dozy Jem not understand that?

Blink_Me
14-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I can safely say Josie is one of the worst housemates in the history of Big Brother, not just winners.

Suze
14-11-2011, 04:27 PM
He got himself up that week as well when he wasn't even nominated, and he did that to give Faye her best chance of survival, or did the dozy Jem not understand that?

What gets me about Jem, is that she said that nasty stuff to Aaron, her first day in the house, so she must have gone in with the sole intention of causing a rift between him and Faye, even though Faye was more popular than she probably would have been because of her association with Aaron, so it shows Jem up as nothing more than a jealous moo, and uncaring of her sister no matter how she wanted to play that out differently to Faye. Then after all Jem's nastiness towards Aaron, she turns on her way to oblivion towards that diary room and has the cheek to ask him to look after Faye for her? :conf: WAB.

Angus
14-11-2011, 04:59 PM
What gets me about Jem, is that she said that nasty stuff to Aaron, her first day in the house, so she must have gone in with the sole intention of causing a rift between him and Faye, even though Faye was more popular than she probably would have been because of her association with Aaron, so it shows Jem up as nothing more than a jealous moo, and uncaring of her sister no matter how she wanted to play that out differently to Faye. Then after all Jem's nastiness towards Aaron, she turns on her way to oblivion towards that diary room and has the cheek to ask him to look after Faye for her? :conf: WAB.

Worst still, Aaron said that Jem had told him that he did not deserve to be in the house, etc etc. What a vile cow. And even more hypocritical to ask him to look after Faye, when she spent the entire time telling Faye to steer clear of him:mad:

Vicky.
14-11-2011, 05:02 PM
LOL. Coming from the one who only won because BB set it up for her :laugh3:

Tregard
14-11-2011, 05:43 PM

True true, also this quote from Josie herself tickled me:

"It’s pathetic when reality stars think they are A-listers."

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:11 PM
I've really gone off Josie this year! No one puts my Aaron down! :nono::nono:

Suze
14-11-2011, 06:13 PM
True true, also this quote from Josie herself tickled me:

"It’s pathetic when reality stars think they are A-listers."

Apart from herself, which reality stars think they are A-listers then? :joker: She must be calling herself pathetic there, and she is pathetic :laugh2:

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Apart from herself, which reality stars think they are A-listers then? :joker: She must be calling herself pathetic there, and she is pathetic :laugh2:

I can't believe i used to like Josie! Oh dear! :eek:

Suze
14-11-2011, 06:19 PM
I can't believe i used to like Josie! Oh dear! :bored:

There was nothing wrong with you liking her in the house though, because we were all voting and liking housemates for how they were in the house, not outside, so nothing wrong with you liking Josie in the BB house but not outside the house, as BB11 finished and somes views will change on some of the ex housemates. I liked Pete Bennett in the house, but when he was out the house I went right off him. I still thought his time in the house was ok though, he gameplayed and it worked for him.

Lozzibear
14-11-2011, 06:22 PM
It says a lot that Tom is one of her all time favourites...

I do think Aaron was a game player, but in the sense that he was strategic about nominations etc... I don't think he was in terms of his personality and how he behaved.

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:27 PM
There was nothing wrong with you liking her in the house though, because we were all voting and liking housemates for how they were in the house, not outside, so nothing wrong with you liking Josie in the BB house but not outside the house, as BB11 finished and somes views will change on some of the ex housemates. I liked Pete Bennett in the house, but when he was out the house I went right off him. I still thought his time in the house was ok though, he gameplayed and it worked for him.

That's true. I'm so disappointed in Josie! :sad:

Jords
14-11-2011, 06:37 PM
She has a fair point that he was rude at times... but its Josie so...

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:43 PM
She has a fair point that he was rude at times... but its Josie so...

Is that the same Josie who argued her way to the final? :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Vanessa
14-11-2011, 06:44 PM
LOL. Coming from the one who only won because BB set it up for her :laugh3:

I know! The triple eviction! BB handed Josie the victory on a plate!:joker::joker:

Doogle
14-11-2011, 06:47 PM
She would be like this no matter who had won, but she was probably most annoyed it was him. Then again she'd probably be a bitch about Alex too. Or Jay. Someone's jealous cos her stupidly long 15 minutes are up. Still she'll be the "reigning queen" on BOTS next year no doubt and Aaron wont show up

Scotty07
14-11-2011, 07:02 PM

All your serious competition ie Ben, Corin, John James, Sam Pepper were carefully taken out before final :joker:

This is very funny the way you've put it,:joker::joker::joker: but I was far from laughing at the time when four were to be evicted that close to the final.:nono: Not a great series, but could've been a great final if they hadn't done that ridiculous free ticket twist. They should've all been up and vote to save.:mad:

joeysteele
14-11-2011, 07:15 PM
That's rich coming from her,then again she is one of only 2 or 3 who really should 'not' have won BB.

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 12:12 AM

Fair enough her having an opinion on him whilst he was in the house, but now that he's won, she shouldn't be saying things like that. As Brian has said 'it's all panto' but that should end when the show ends

rk3388
15-11-2011, 01:05 AM

were we watching the same show?

Ch 5 MAde sure that bb12 was the aaron show, it was all about him - so predictable

Jules2
15-11-2011, 07:07 PM

I was most disappointed when she won her series, preferred JJ.

supergirthuk
15-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Josie was the most undeserving winner ever and that includes Rachel Rice and Cameron What'shisname.

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:36 PM
i think most people know how i feel about aaron....

...that being said, i think josie is out of order for still venting her hate for aaron. fair enough having an opinion before but to keep it going now that he's won is pretty ****. he's won, she needs to get over that and congratulate him

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I was most disappointed when she won her series, preferred JJ.

YAAAYYYY JJ!!!! 'I DON'T GIVE A RIP!!' lol i STILL say that :laugh1:

edit...hmm...do you mean johnjames??

Suze
15-11-2011, 07:54 PM
were we watching the same show?

Ch 5 MAde sure that bb12 was the aaron show, it was all about him - so predictable

Now that you have asked that question, then probably not, as your posts on this BB12 forum differ from the vast majority about Aaron ;)

Suze
15-11-2011, 07:57 PM

It's the sort of sour comments though, that I have come to expect from Josie Gibson about others, look how she did a complete turn on JJ1, Even if you didn't like JJ1 much, you had to start to feel sorry for the poor bloke. I hope Aaron stays well clear of that bitter, biddy.

Semtex
16-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Josie is just as 'nahmal' as Louise........

Fame, I DEMAND fame.

The difference is that Josie caused Stockholm syndrome & Louise suffered from it.

Oh, & the edit helped.