PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler : I'm A Celeb stars .....

Omah
14-11-2011, 10:38 AM
clash over snores and farts

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/Whats-On-Leisure/Im-A-Celeb-stars-clash-over-snores-and-farts-389608.xnf?BodyFormat=2

This year's 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!' contestants have already clashed over their nocturnal habits.

Despite the ITV1 jungle-based reality show only having launched last night (13.11.11), former 'The Only Way Is Essex' hunk Mark Wright is already causing problems with his deafening snores while comedian Freddie Starr is further fuelling the crisis with revolting farts.

An insider told the Daily Star newspaper: "The celebs have only been in the jungle for two days but they are already at each other's throats. There's so much snoring and farting it sounds more like a farmyard than a group of supposedly glamourous celebrities.

"Jungle life is pretty tough so they need all the shut-eye they can get to cope. The tension could spill over at any point.

"Mark is the real surprise - his snoring is so bad it's a mystery how he's persuaded so many girls to sleep with him."

:joker:

Incensed
14-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Oooo. good, the fun has already started :joker:

Omah
14-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Oooo. good, the fun has already started :joker:

Which was the male celeb who got told off for farting around the camp fire ?

:conf:

Incensed
14-11-2011, 12:38 PM

It was Freddie Starr

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 12:40 PM

Brian Harvey...

Omah
14-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Brian Harvey...

Thanks, that's the one ..... ;)

After IAC, his attempt to revive his career on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here faltered after his grandmother died and he quit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-358451/Harvey-blames-potatoes-bizarre-car-accident.html#ixzz1dhUnGvty

Harvey blames potatoes for bizarre car accident

Troubled reality TV star Brian Harvey has provided an astonishing explanation for the bizarre and terrifying accident in which he was run over by his own Mercedes... claiming it was caused by a meal of three giant baked potatoes smothered in tuna mayonnaise and cheese.

Harvey, speaking for the first time about the incident that nearly cost him his life, says he fell under the car as he leant out of the driver's door to be sick because he had eaten so much - and the Mercedes rolled over him.

He fractured his pelvis in seven places, broke his ribs and punctured his lungs. He lay unconscious for three weeks and had to endure 12 hours of surgery as doctors battled to rebuild his shattered frame.

Not a lucky bloke ..... :eek:

Incensed
14-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks, that's the one ..... ;)

After IAC, his attempt to revive his career on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here faltered after his grandmother died and he quit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-358451/Harvey-blames-potatoes-bizarre-car-accident.html#ixzz1dhUnGvty

Not a lucky bloke ..... :eek:

Ooops, sorry, Omah, I thought you meant in this series, my mistake :joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
14-11-2011, 04:45 PM
mark is perfect so he can do what he likes :hmph:

Omah
14-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Ooops, sorry, Omah, I thought you meant in this series, my mistake :joker:

My mistake - I should made it clear it was a previous one ..... :blush:

The fourth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me out of Here!

Day 7

Brian Harvey walked out that evening following a massive spat at dinner with Janet Street Porter.

"You're cooking dinner! You're ******ing over there, I'm over there (points away). Don't keep ******ing having a go at me about farting!...Just because you think it's wrong doesn't mean everyone else thinks it's wrong. I'm farting because I need to ******ing fart, because all I've eaten is ******ing beans!... I take it very personal because you know that there's 16 million people watching!"

:joker:

Jords
14-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Cant wait tonight :D