PDA

View Full Version : Louise Got her baps out already

Cherie
14-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Got hubby to buy DS today, as I thought there might be a nice piccie of Aaron or something about his win....first of all P3 is Louise...though pre BB as she doenst have a fringe...:joker: then centrefold is last years winner Grosie reclining and giving us her thoughts.... still think they wanted Aaron to win?

Angus
14-11-2011, 05:26 PM
It's pretty disgraceful the way they are trying to ignore the fact that he WON. I wish we knew what the percentage was - I bet it was a landslide.

Aaron is so popular though, that I'm sure he'll get lots of offers. I wonder if he's seen his son yet.

Don't forget it's Aaron's birthday next Sunday - see you here for a glass of champers:blush:

BigBrotherfan4ever
14-11-2011, 06:07 PM
It's pretty disgraceful the way they are trying to ignore the fact that he WON. I wish we knew what the percentage was - I bet it was a landslide.

Aaron is so popular though, that I'm sure he'll get lots of offers. I wonder if he's seen his son yet.

Don't forget it's Aaron's birthday next Sunday - see you here for a glass of champers:blush:

I read on twitter or FB he got 58% of the votes, but I don't know if theres any truth in this.

karezza
14-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Has Louise had a brain transplant yet?

Locke.
14-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Nothing wrong with that, it is her job

MTVN
14-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Wouldn't say she's got them out "already", the picture was probably taken before they went into the house

Cherie
14-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Wouldn't say she's got them out "already", the picture was probably taken before they went into the house

duh, I did say the pic had been taken before she went into BB as it was pre fringe, she actually looks alot younger and is not as pretty in it..maybe I missed something I didnt think she did glamour I thought she was a fashion model.

BBfan6418
14-11-2011, 09:41 PM
duh, I did say the pic had been taken before she went into BB as it was pre fringe, she actually looks alot younger and is not as pretty in it..maybe I missed something I didnt think she did glamour I thought she was a fashion model.

I think she did glamour 3-5 years ago.

Lex
14-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Got hubby to buy DS today, as I thought there might be a nice piccie of Aaron or something about his win....first of all P3 is Louise...though pre BB as she doenst have a fringe...:joker: then centrefold is last years winner Grosie reclining and giving us her thoughts.... still think they wanted Aaron to win?

AWE!!...Why no link? :hugesmile:

It's nothing that any of us would put past her though is it Cherie? :xyxwave:

BBfan6418
14-11-2011, 11:59 PM
AWE!!...Why no link? :hugesmile:

It's nothing that any of us would put past her though is it Cherie? :xyxwave:

Why would you? She already told the house she did it and wouldn't do it again. She is not trying to hide anything.

rk3388
15-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Aaron is so popular though:

:confused:
IS this a cruel joke?