PDA

View Full Version : Alex and Aaron should keep their money

Benjamin
14-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I personally think they should both just keep the money they won.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Alex definatly has to share hers..the hat was a gimmick....Aaron should keep his to show everyone what a wanker he really is.

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 06:19 PM

Alex didn't WIN the money.
The whole dipping into the hat was just to make sure that they secured the money from BB to share out equally, otherwise they'd have lost it . Who picked what was irrelevant, they agreed from the offset they would each recieve 10k.

Alex has no more right to more than 10k than Tom has even though he picked the lowest amount.

SoBig
14-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Alex didn't WIN the money.
The whole dipping into the hat was just to make sure that they secured the money from BB to share out equally, otherwise they'd have lost it . Who picked what was irrelevant, they agreed from the offset they would each recieve 10k.

Alex has no more right to more than 10k than Tom has even though he picked the lowest amount.
LMFAO :joker::joker::joker::joker:

The 30k cheque is going to Alex. Her name is on it and only hers. Its hers to do what she wishes.

Benjamin
14-11-2011, 07:05 PM

The 30k cheque is going to Alex. Her name is on it and only hers. Its hers to do what she wishes.

Exactly. The whole point of that was to ruffle feathers, and her name got drawn out (so she still won it, it is classed as winning if your name is drawn).

It is her cheque, her money.

Black Dagger
14-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Alex definatly has to share hers..the hat was a gimmick....Aaron should keep his to show everyone what a wanker he really is.

He's a wanker? For winning... :p.

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Legally yes but morally no.

What a wonderful world we live in.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 07:37 PM
He's a wanker? For winning... :p.

Allegedly so!!

:D

InOne
14-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Legally yes but morally no.

What a wonderful world we live in.

Alex and morals in an oxymoron

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Exactly. The whole point of that was to ruffle feathers, and her name got drawn out (so she still won it, it is classed as winning if your name is drawn).

It is her cheque, her money.

Well if she wants to show everyone what a sly fraud she was then yes she'd keep the money but if she want's to hold her head up high and carry on with the act of being sweet and innocent, then she'd stick to the deal they all made.

Any future children she might have will have a fantastic role model to live up to, don't you think?

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 07:42 PM

Well she now has the chance to show the public who she REALLY is:hugesmile:

InOne
14-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Well she now has the chance to show the public who she REALLY is:hugesmile:

Not heard anything of her yet outside the house :joker:

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Not heard anything of her yet outside the house :joker:

No, she's probably "lying" on some beach in the Bahamas:hugesmile:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 07:55 PM

There's a word I've not heard for a long while. LOL

I liked Alex I can't lie.

spintronic
15-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Alex definatly has to share hers.

She robbed a **BLIND** pensioner.

Do you HONESTLY think she'll part with 20k?

Oh you are naive.:xyxwave:

Angus
15-11-2011, 06:32 AM

Alex did a lucky dip (WON nothing), but it seems she's sloped off back home without sharing, and neither has Jay or Louise. So why should Aaron give the thug a single penny or, as per usual, is it one rule for Aaron, and another for everyone else?:idc: