PDA

View Full Version : The Men (?!) are really bitchy.....

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 09:01 PM
And they say women are bitchy :joker:

Freddie's rant about Stephanie over a segment of orange

Freddie's bitter sniping to Mark at the challenge

Mark's sniping back at him

Willie's "Well done Freddie, pleased for him...." victory salute in the Jungle Telegraph - and not a word about him being in hospital or wishing him well

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Willies comment to the lassie when she said a possum was a bird......

(not that I can blame him on that one mind you).:hugesmile:

saigon
14-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Not half as bitchy as you tho.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Not half as bitchy as you tho.

you say that like it's a bad thing. :o

I've worked hard to excel at this you know!

:D

BTW: you aren't allowed to insult fms.... ;)

saigon
14-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Was a compliment :tongue:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Was a compliment :tongue:

Like I say, I've worked hard to get this off to almost perfection. :D

LivT
15-11-2011, 03:28 PM
And they say women are bitchy :joker:

Freddie's rant about Stephanie over a segment of orange

Freddie's bitter sniping to Mark at the challenge

Mark's sniping back at him

Willie's "Well done Freddie, pleased for him...." victory salute in the Jungle Telegraph - and not a word about him being in hospital or wishing him well

Pyramid, Freddies bitter sniping at Mark during the challenge was class.!! Made me howl with laughter, especially because it was Mark he was tormenting ;) In the hope that he had not mellowed with age, I had been awaiting Freddie's infamous personality to come to the fore; he didn't let us down.

Think if anything, age may have made him even less patient..and even more out spoken. He is going to be TROUBLE !! :dance:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Pyramid, Freddies bitter sniping at Mark during the challenge was class.!! Made me howl with laughter, especially because it was Mark he was tormenting ;) In the hope that he had not mellowed with age, I had been awaiting Freddie's infamous personality to come to the fore; he didn't let us down.

Think if anything, age may have made him even less patient..and even more out spoken. He is going to be TROUBLE !! :dance:

Oh see I don't know.... I used to like him years ago until we realised what he was like 'behind the public funny man image'... it seems old age hasn't watered that down any !!! But for viewing and listening to it....yep, the verbals are superb! Shame he is so very unfit though.