PDA

View Full Version : Aaron still playing a game?

hamcheese
15-11-2011, 09:28 AM
This is for all the aaron haters......he`s the same person out of the house as he was in it,this surely proves he wasnt "playing a game"
Faye obviously still wants to be with him so he coudnt have treated her as "disgusting" as you lot were making out (I still can see what he did that wrong really,would like some examples if poss).
Are any of you People willing to accept you were wrong about aaron or are you going to carry on with this baffling hatred of this years WINNER?:dance:

MTVN
15-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Sounds like he's been a bit of a bully since leaving going by these stories of the Wrap Party

hamcheese
15-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Pmsl.....bully who???

parmnion
15-11-2011, 11:34 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Can you make a thread for the half intelligent ones.

Gillian-73
15-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Sounds like he's been a bit of a bully since leaving going by these stories of the Wrap Party

What stories are these? i've not been online since sunday.

robb
15-11-2011, 11:38 AM
This is for all the aaron haters......he`s the same person out of the house as he was in it,this surely proves he wasnt "playing a game"
Faye obviously still wants to be with him so he coudnt have treated her as "disgusting" as you lot were making out (I still can see what he did that wrong really,would like some examples if poss).
Are any of you People willing to accept you were wrong about aaron or are you going to carry on with this baffling hatred of this years WINNER?:dance:

How is anyone 'wrong' about #worstwinnerever ??
He hasn't spilt the 50k with Jay as agreed. He desperately wanted a cut of the other 50k (hope he doesn't get it, he doesn't need it, the OK shoot with Faye will just about cover that, lol). Added to all the other issues with him : devious/2 faced/game player/ moody/ sullen/ looked like a merchant banker with that suitcase.....noooo, nobody has got it wrong lol :joker:

Niamh.
15-11-2011, 11:38 AM

:laugh:

Jules2
15-11-2011, 11:53 AM
How is anyone 'wrong' about #worstwinnerever ??
He hasn't spilt the 50k with Jay as agreed. He desperately wanted a cut of the other 50k (hope he doesn't get it, he doesn't need it, the OK shoot with Faye will just about cover that, lol). Added to all the other issues with him : devious/2 faced/game player/ moody/ sullen/ looked like a merchant banker with that suitcase.....noooo, nobody has got it wrong lol :joker:

I seem to remember that it was Jay who said first of all that a deal is a deal, he had to in view of the deal he had made with Aaron. Alex looked rather complexed re the question given out of the blue. It is only a few days since the final, they need to all get together first to see what is going to happen. If Aaron keeps his deal first he is only going to have 30,990 whereas Jay will had 34,000 less of course the 500 pounds. Give them a chance and lets us not speculate until we know full facts. If I were Aaron I would wait and see what the others are going to do first.