PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Kate's Alternative Eviction Interview:Aaron

Kate!
15-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Aaron leaves the house to "The Devil inside" Inxs

Aaron emerges through the doors looking shocked.

Aaron "Oh dear, crikey, hello poppets!"

Brian "Oh gawd, I feel very unwell....it's been such a long emotional journey, I need to go home now and take a lemsip and six cheeky vimtos, sorry Aaron, a stand in will be along shortly, just wait there.!"

Brian leaves, muttering as he goes, "bloody c5 said they wouldn't let the ****er win, Demons!"

Aaron treats the crowd to a rousing medley of High School Musical songs and the boos turn to massive cheers.

Jeff Brazier bounces onto the stage, grinning insincerely.

Jeff "Great to meet you, Aaron, great job on manipulating your way to victory, yeah, let's have a chat."

Aaron "Sorry, who are you? Couldn't they have got anyone better? You haven't even congratulated me, poppet. Oh dear."

Jeff "Most of your former housemates hate you. Why do you think that is?"

Aaron "I think you will find you are sadly mistaken there, shall we ask them?"

Jeff "No, not enough time. Ok then, you admitted that you cheated your way into the house, do you think you deserve your victory after that?"

Aaron leans back looking amused "You really don't like me do you, I sense lots of hostility, I think I might go and have a cup of tea, you really are not worth talking to, you are showing yourself in a very bad light indeed."

Jeff "Can you answer the question?"

Aaron " No, I don't believe I shall. I'll be off now then."

The crowd roar with delight as Aaron stands up, takes his briefcase, and goes to join his former housemates. He stands holding hands with Faye for photographs. Anton, Aden and Jay go over to Jeff, pick him up and throw him into the crowd.

Fin!!!

Daniel R
15-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Brilliant! :laugh2:

MTVN
15-11-2011, 01:47 PM

Jeff "No, not enough time. Ok then, you admitted that you cheated your way into the house, do you think you deserve your victory after that?"

:joker:

Niamh.
15-11-2011, 01:50 PM
:laugh2: Leave My Brian alone though :nono:

Kate!
15-11-2011, 01:51 PM
:laugh2: Leave My Brian alone though :nono:

I love Brian the housemate, I think he has been biased as a presenter, sorry Niamh.:bawling:

Cherie
15-11-2011, 02:02 PM
:elephant::devil:love it

lostalex
15-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Your ava inspires me to find a turtle and turn it into a Squirtle.

This is my new project.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk31l6ygIH1qzlgbao1_400.gif

Suze
15-11-2011, 02:10 PM
:laugh2:

Another grreat housemate interview, Kate :D

Gillian-73
15-11-2011, 02:19 PM
:laugh3:

Kate!
15-11-2011, 02:19 PM
:laugh2:

Another grreat housemate interview, Kate :D

aw, thanks Suze.:wavey:

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-11-2011, 02:22 PM

Brian "Oh gawd, I feel very unwell....it's been such a long emotional journey, I need to go home now and take a lemsip and six cheeky vimtos, sorry Aaron, a stand in will be along shortly, just wait there.!"

Brian leaves, muttering as he goes, "bloody c5 said they wouldn't let the ****er win, Demons!"

Aaron treats the crowd to a rousing medley of High School Musical songs and the boos turn to massive cheers.

Jeff "Great to meet you, Aaron, great job on manipulating your way to victory, yeah, let's have a chat."

Aaron "Sorry, who are you? Couldn't they have got anyone better? You haven't even congratulated me, poppet. Oh dear."

Aaron leans back looking amused "You really don't like me do you, I sense lots of hostility, I think I might go and have a cup of tea, you really are not worth talking to, you are showing yourself in a very bad light indeed."

The crowd roar with delight as Aaron stands up, takes his briefcase, and goes to join his former housemates. He stands holding hands with Faye for photographs. Anton, Aden and Jay go over to Jeff, pick him up and throw him into the crowd.

Fin!!!That is fab kate:joker:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 02:58 PM

Fin!!!

http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/expressions/heureux/3d-applause.gif

I LOVE the last the last parts of the convo. Brilliant work Kate!

Niamh.
15-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Your ava inspires me to find a turtle and turn it into a Squirtle.

This is my new project.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk31l6ygIH1qzlgbao1_400.gif

:amazed: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/member.php?u=11633