PDA

View Full Version : Aaron No money yet for Aaron

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Aaron STILL hasn't received a penny yet from winning BB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0171vpp/Gemma_Cairney_X_Factor_Backstage_Secrets!/

Vicky.
15-11-2011, 04:49 PM
I expect it will take a few working days.

So far we have only had 2 working days since his win.

A cheque takes like 3-7 days to clear depending on what bank you use and a few other things.

I am unsure about bank transfers. And I dont know how BB pay the winnings anyways

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 04:49 PM
So for all those who are saying he has reneged on his deal with Jay......think again :hugesmile:

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I expect it will take a few working days.

So far we have only had 2 working days since his win.

A cheque takes like 3-7 days to clear depending on what bank you use and a few other things.

I am unsure about bank transfers. And I dont know how BB pay the innings anyways

Yes that's right. I just think Jay's mum should retract her statement that he reneged.....I think that was very unfair

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I expect it will still be Aaron's fault though.

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes that's right. I just think Jay's mum should retract her statement that he reneged.....I think that was very unfair

I think Justin's mum should retract period!

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 04:55 PM
I asked this last week: who was it, a prev winner that said it literally took weeks (I mean around 7 weeks) for the money to be banked..... Rachel Rice?

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 04:56 PM
So for all those who are saying he has reneged on his deal with Jay......think again :hugesmile:

We need proof that he has renaiged. Hard facts. Evidence. Actual proof.

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 04:57 PM

Yes.....I think some people will just keep looking for reasons to bash him :crazy:

Vicky.
15-11-2011, 04:59 PM

Of course it will be.

jet
15-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe BB have gone back on their word. That would be okay, wouldn't it? lol

Seriously though, I never did think Aaron or any of them would have received the actual money yet. I took it that Aaron had said he wasn't going to share with Jay and that was what his mother repeated.

Tourmaline
15-11-2011, 05:14 PM

Seriously though, I never did think Aaron or any of them would have received the actual money yet. I took it that Aaron had said he wasn't going to share with Jay and that was what his mother repeated.

But Jay's Mother didn't SAY that Aaron SAID he wasn't going to share. She CHOSE to jump the gun and cast aspersions on Aaron's character......no surprise there really

halfacrown
15-11-2011, 05:51 PM
But Jay's Mother didn't SAY that Aaron SAID he wasn't going to share. She CHOSE to jump the gun and cast aspersions on Aaron's character......no surprise there really

The Waggots are not nice people. :shocked:

Visage
15-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I asked this last week: who was it, a prev winner that said it literally took weeks (I mean around 7 weeks) for the money to be banked..... Rachel Rice?

I can see why with her though...

Omah
15-11-2011, 05:55 PM

It may well have been ..... and other winners have said the same .....

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 05:56 PM

You jumped in there, happy to go with something that you had no proof of then? Based on .... well nothing really? :conf: Have I got this right? :conf:

Edit: dunno why quote isn't working right....???

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I can see why with her though...

*Clips Visage round the ear for his cheek*

It may well have been ..... and other winners have said the same .....

something in the back of my mind does recall it being Rachel -that there was a lot of kerfuffle at the time about it. but then .... given my memory recall re Cinzano Bianco....I'm happy to be corrected!! LOL.

jet
15-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Well now we know Alex is sharing the money as agreed. She said it is 'being sorted'. :D
One wonders why OKTV didn't ask Aaron about sharing with Jay - unless they already knew he wasn't going to?

daniel-lewis-1985
15-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Get over it.

Its takes weeks usually.

parmnion
15-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't recall anyone saying aaron has renegaded...

Visage
15-11-2011, 06:27 PM
*Clips Visage round the ear for his cheek*

Please Miss... Can I have one more...?http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/devil5.gif

StraightEdge695
15-11-2011, 10:04 PM
im sure it takes a while to get the money in the bank

boomoo
15-11-2011, 10:08 PM
We need proof that he has renaiged. Hard facts. Evidence. Actual proof.

When did Aaron promise to share the £50K?
He was the one who said the £50K was to be split between 5 and the winner would get the other £50 K on top.

MTVN
15-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Must just be saying that to avoid paying Jay :whistle:

Vicky.
15-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Must just be saying that to avoid paying Jay :whistle:

:bored: You remind me of Ma McKray at times:suspect:

MTVN
15-11-2011, 10:55 PM
:bored: You remind me of Ma McKray at times:suspect:

I'll take that as a compliment, she's a lovely lady :hmph:

thesheriff443
15-11-2011, 11:01 PM
aarons a lovely lady too!

thesheriff443
15-11-2011, 11:03 PM
or should i say the bearded lady!

Vanessa
16-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Jay's mum is just horrible.Always slagging off Aaron! :nono:

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 09:38 AM
How much was in the suitcase he got then? :suspect:

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 10:03 AM
How much was in the suitcase he got then? :suspect:

I think that had to be monopoly money. Either that or Endemol decided they needed it more :hugesmile:

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 10:07 AM
I think that had to be monopoly money. Either that or Endemol decided they needed it more :hugesmile:

Why bother even giving it to him then? :bored:

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 10:17 AM

To make him look like it was all about the money when he was given it to parade in front of a hostile crowd on final night. I think it was all in bad taste to give it to him as he went back out to the crowd., and I don't remember that happening with previous winners.

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 10:17 AM

All for show Niamh

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 10:18 AM
To make him look like it was all about the money when he was given it to parade in front of a hostile crowd on final night. I think it was all in bad taste to give it to him as he went back out to the crowd., and I don't remember that happening with previous winners.

Yes I agree. I felt really uncomfortable watching him having to parade with that ridiculous suitcase

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 10:22 AM

Yeah, sounds about right and true to form for C5 :bored:

All for show Niamh

Yeah, to make look like a dick :bored:

Lex
16-11-2011, 11:54 AM

No it was the money that Emma Willis and co. used to pay the crowd for booing Aaron! :spin:

MTVN
16-11-2011, 12:43 PM
I don't think they would have ever actually give him the £50k in hard cash though, wouldn't be very safe or practical

tomflint
16-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Bump

jet
16-11-2011, 03:58 PM

He grabbed the case of money from the house and when a security guard tried to take it off him, he broke his wrist. Apparently he slept with the case under his pillow too. :evilgrin:

Brother Leon
16-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Jay is donating his share of Aaron's winnings to charity.

People saying he was going to "waste it" etc must feel stupid now.

Brother Leon
16-11-2011, 04:15 PM

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:24 PM

Not at all. Perhaps if he had been a bit more honest, if his mother had been a bit more honest: we'd had had a bit more respect for him..... They have plenty of money... ;)

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/blue/viewpost.gif (http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4760673#post4760673)
Salt of the Earth my arse, spoilt little dummy spitter who always gets his own way.
http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html (http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html)

Pathetic.

'Waggot couldn't beat an egg.'

Jay's mother:-

Sue Harding - Director

Sue joined Good Life to set up the estate agent business in 2003 and brought with her a wealth of experience in media sales and advertising having spent a number of years working in radio, newspapers and Yellow Pages.
Her passion for people and property is clearly evident and has been the driving force behind developing Good Life into one of the most recognisable business brands in the area.
Sue has been keen to bring her media and advertising experience into the business and ensure that photography, brochures, advertising and service are all of the highest standards.

Brother Leon
16-11-2011, 04:26 PM
So his mum has made some money off working hard and grafting to be a successful businesswoman?

My opinion of her improves every day.

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 04:43 PM

Saying he's going to do something and actually DOING it are two different things. He also said he wasn't going to speak to Aaron ever again while he was in the house but was unable to follow it through

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:50 PM
So his mum has made some money off working hard and grafting to be a successful businesswoman?

My opinion of her improves every day.

We all know that estate agents have a tendency to ...err.... exaggerate the truth, be economical with the truth....and... yep, out and out lie at times.

:D