PDA

View Full Version : Rebeckah & Aden Fighting

spintronic
15-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Think their at each others throats on twitter.

Something about being threatened, slander, lawsuits, and cheating.

PMSL. How did I know it wouldn't last?

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

Marmalite
15-11-2011, 06:32 PM
OMG I'm devastated! :bored:

Jordan.
15-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Hopefully he gets one of his gangster friends to silence her

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Hopefully he gets one of his gangster friends to silence her

I intially 'sped read' that as 'sliced her'. :shocked:

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Its a good thing it isnt a physical fight because Aden would lose.:hugesmile:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Think their at each others throats on twitter.

Something about being threatened, slander, lawsuits, and cheating.

PMSL. How did I know it wouldn't last?

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

are you spintronic1 on twitter??? was just reading some of your tweets lol

she is an absolute freak!!!

she's going on about lawsuits when she's made accusations about phillip olivier giving her an std, giving her an aids scare etc!!!!!!! she deleted the tweets but she's off her head

i can't believe just how far up her own arse she is!!

she ACTUALLY thinks she's SOMETHING!!! :laugh2:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Had a peek..... had to laugh at where she says " I 'effing' work for the Samaritans.....". Aye right, sure you do honey. PMSL... :D

the samaritans aren't that desperate that they would want a psycho bitch, who is a self confessed misandrist, doing anything for them....not even cleaning their toilets at head office.

What a vile woman she is.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 07:42 PM
are you spintronic1 on twitter??? was just reading some of your tweets lol

she is an absolute freak!!!

she's going on about lawsuits when she's made accusations about phillip olivier giving her an std, giving her an aids scare etc!!!!!!! she deleted the tweets but she's off her head

i can't believe just how far up her own arse she is!!

she ACTUALLY thinks she's SOMETHING!!! :laugh2:

Well let's be fair here kisy....she is something.... a flippin 'stoat the baw'. :D

King Gizzard
15-11-2011, 07:43 PM
One of the most tasteless, classless female housemate of all time

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Well let's be fair here kisy....she is something.... a flippin 'stoat the baw'. :D

a 'heid the baw'!! :laugh2:

i couldn't stand her in the house but after reading her tweets, i actually HATE her. she truely is a disgusting, vile, bitter, attention-seeking......TROLLOP!!!

she gets her followers to 'twitter attack' anyone who says anything negative about her...yet she's 'the face' of an anti-bullying campaign!!!

disgusting creature

Lex
15-11-2011, 07:52 PM
There will be tears before bedtime!! :bawling:......Aden's! :joker:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 07:54 PM
a 'heid the baw'!! :laugh2:

i couldn't stand her in the house but after reading her tweets, i actually HATE her. she truely is a disgusting, vile, bitter, attention-seeking......TROLLOP!!!

she gets her followers to 'twitter attack' anyone who says anything negative about her...yet she's 'the face' of an anti-bullying campaign!!!

disgusting creature

Putting it quite simply: there are not enough negative adjectives which which to describe this non entity. She sure is pressing the self destruct button.....long may her finger rest on it!! :laugh2:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:56 PM

in all honesty, he doesn't really seem to be biting, even though she's said he's shhhhite in bed, has a small winky etc

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Putting it quite simply: there are not enough negative adjectives which which to describe this non entity. She sure is pressing the self destruct button.....long may her finger rest on it!! :laugh2:

*crosses fingers*

PrincessIona
15-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Its a good thing it isnt a physical fight because Aden would lose.:hugesmile:

:joker::joker::joker: It's funny because it's true!

She is showing herself up more and more by the day. I'm surprised her friends or family haven't taken her to one side and told her to ****! Unless they have and she hasn't listened.

Novo
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rebeckah-Vaughans-Big-Brother-Eviction-Dress-/220894762592

Desperate for money

Pyramid*
*crosses fingers*

*helps Rebeckah a wee bit, and hold her finger down*

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:00 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rebeckah-Vaughans-Big-Brother-Eviction-Dress-/220894762592

Desperate for money

slight correction.

she is desperate. Full stop.

Callum
15-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Rebeckah said she was threatened which is why she couldn't attend the BB final

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Desperate for money

Lmao how desperate is she?

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Problem was: not that she was threatned: there were so many threats from all corners of the UK and beyond!

Nae wonder. She's a complete nutjob.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Lmao how desperate is she?

Very!

PrincessIona
15-11-2011, 08:02 PM

Desperate for money

*adds to watch list to see if it actually sells*

The text in the listing says

"As lots of Rebeckah's fans cant make it to her shop i've set up an ebay shop on her behalf."

I didn't know she had a shop?!?!??!

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:04 PM

"As lots of Rebeckah's fans cant make it to her shop i've set up an ebay shop on her behalf."

It's call Sluts For Sale. Kinda a play on 'suits for sale' type thing

:D

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 08:06 PM

:joker:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:07 PM

Tears of a clown.........

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 08:07 PM

Yeah I heard she was threatened with Aden.

PooBay
15-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Rebeckah = Mongtard = FACT!

iRyan
15-11-2011, 08:12 PM

Desperate for money

Yes, she's so desperate for money after making 4x as much as Aaron just won.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:14 PM

Aaron has been out of the house....ohh..... a whole 4 days.....now remind me, when was Rebeckah booted out....oh yes.... over 9 WEEKS ago.

kisywisy

i don't believe a single word that comes from her mouth.

she said she was threatened through twitter and that's the reason she never went to the final, then posted a screenshot of one of anton's tweets saying 'i've been too nice recently, back to my villain ways very soon...lets start at the #bbuk final...mwhahahahaaaaa'

VERY threatening

Mystic Mock

You think she got more than £50,000 plus his interviews and the show about his life after BB?:joker:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 08:18 PM

are you meaning the 200k she 'has in the bank'?!?!? it's a 2 year deal, which means she's talking baws about it sitting in her account.

a few people from bb have mentioned that she's really axaggerating about how much she''s earning. victor for one!! i'd believe him over that lowlife anyday

the other hm have been out for days, she was only in the house for days.

louise and jay will make 10x what she is boasting about

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Becks is still the talk of the town 9 weeks after she came out. What a total star. I don't know why she bothers educating the haters personally, she's wasting her time with them.

King Gizzard
15-11-2011, 08:21 PM

Aaron hasn't got his nips out for a classless dating site though

Novo
15-11-2011, 08:23 PM
ANTON_MURPHY ANTON MURPHY
I met an old stripper from Liverpool once, she lived in a den and every time she spoke I smelt sh*t. She was also a cousin to the borrowers
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I love all yóu strippers working hard though don't get me wrong... I just don't like seeing the borrowers doing it.
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 08:24 PM
There class Tweets off Anton.

Novo
15-11-2011, 08:26 PM
If I was 28 and a stripper, I would pretend to care about local kids, pretend to like a teenager and pretend to be a nice person...
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Anton's just angry because she called him a ssssSSsssnake imo

King Gizzard
15-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Good old Anton

Black Dagger
15-11-2011, 08:28 PM

Fruit-cake... is going to make a bid, it'll sell :p.

Pyramid*
I met an old stripper from Liverpool once, she lived in a den and every time she spoke I smelt sh*t. She was also a cousin to the borrowers

I love all yóu strippers working hard though don't get me wrong... I just don't like seeing the borrowers doing it.

Love the BIB.

Mystic Mock

I dont think he would waste his breath on a week 2 evictee unless something happened.:joker:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:29 PM

OMG... imagine being called a snake.

How shocking.

Poor Anton, how ever will he cope?

*Quite well, given his tweets, by the looks of it*

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:32 PM

it's at £250 now :joker:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 08:32 PM

:laugh2:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:33 PM

Bless...her management are putting in a bid.

god love 'em.

King Gizzard
15-11-2011, 08:33 PM

buy it now price

Black Dagger
15-11-2011, 08:36 PM

Quick, get it while you can, before some of her other fans go for it... :p.

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:38 PM
buy it now price

oh I didn't notice that part lol

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Becks is still the talk of the town 9 weeks after she came out. What a total star. I don't know why she bothers educating the haters personally, she's wasting her time with them.

she's not quite educating them...insulting them, maybe

she tweeted saying bb was **** and only went into bb for 'money for the kids' purrleeez. insulted her entire fanbase there

also claimed that bb picks it's winner at the start an edits the show accordingly...sour grapes??

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:41 PM

she tweeted saying bb was **** and only went into bb for 'money for the kids' purrleeez. insulted her entire fanbase there

also claimed that bb picks it's winner at the start an edits the show accordingly...sour grapes??

she's not insulted her fanbase, she just tell it as she sees it and get's it mostly right..sheesh give the girl a break

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:42 PM

yep, so basically, anyone (ie some fans) who actually voted to save her; she's basically stuck two fingers up at them.

Nice gal eh.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:44 PM
she's not insulted her fanbase, she just tell it as she sees it and get's it mostly right..sheesh give the girl a break

She's certainly insulted those fans who wasted their money voting to save her....... and given them the two fingers.

Kinda up her street really though: something that she herself will no doubt be used to.

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:50 PM
She's certainly insulted those fans who wasted their money voting to save her....... and given them the two fingers.

Kinda up her street really though: something that she herself will no doubt be used to.

Becks is a free spirit get over it the shows finished now

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:52 PM

Funny how you seem to have contributed a fair bit....yet the show is over!!

I have nothing to get over..... unlike Rebeckah, who is always trying to get a leg over - most older men or very young teens.

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I have nothing to get over..... unlike Rebeckah, who is always trying to get a leg over - most older men or very young teens.

so? they probably make her feel sick

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Not enough for her to retain her dignity obviously....since she's still doing it.

Dirty mare. (her ...not you!!)

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 08:56 PM

.....no

i read a tweet of hers last night that said 'i saw your wife getting *****ed by a dog'!!!!

you might see it as telling it how she sees it, but the girl has to give herself a shake.

she's supposed to be a role model to kids (a pedestal she put HERSELF on), yet encourages, infact, SPEARHEAD'S attacks on twitter members. for someone that is the face of an anti-bullying campaign, she's going against everything the cause stands for by cyber bullying

her followers go on and on about how she was 'the only real person in the house', well maybe...but she's a REAL B*TCH!!

VILE

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Rebeckah needs to be banned on Twitter because Locke told me that she was talking about suicide a few days ago lol.

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 08:59 PM
well she seems ok to me, I reckon Becks would be a good laugh on a night out. Don't know people get so over emotional about her personally.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:02 PM
.....no

i read a tweet of hers last night that said 'i saw your wife getting *****ed by a dog'!!!!

you might see it as telling it how she sees it, but the girl has to give herself a shake.

she's supposed to be a role model to kids (a pedestal she put HERSELF on), yet encourages, infact, SPEARHEAD'S attacks on twitter members. for someone that is the face of an anti-bullying campaign, she's going against everything the cause stands for by cyber bullying

her followers go on and on about how she was 'the only real person in the house', well maybe...but she's a REAL B*TCH!!

VILE

DO YOU MIND.... I work extremely hard at being a bitch and I resent deeply that you dare compare the inadequate rantings of an uberslut to me.

Please reword. ta muchly (or I shall be tempted to meet you up on the dancefloor of CentrePoint and pan yer heid in)

:evilgrin:

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 09:03 PM
well she seems ok to me, I reckon Becks would be a good laugh on a night out. Don't know people get so over emotional about her personally.

She was a good housemate I will defintely give her that,but as a person I would stay well away from her.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:03 PM

Aye, she'd be a great laugh...... laughing AT her.

:devil:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Rebeckah needs to be banned on Twitter because Locke told me that she was talking about suicide a few days ago lol.

aw gawd she said i hope you're happy, the bullies have won. i feel suicidal now' after launching a twitter attack on phillip olivier!!! she deleted all those tweets now though. the things she was saying and retweeting were truely awful. and i really mean AWFUL!! i'm all for a bit of banter, but she.............AARRGGHH!!!!! i need to stop......she's just AWFUL!!!

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 09:05 PM
It'd be one of those amazing adverts carlsberg or something..If carlsberg made nights out Faye and Becks would be the two you'd go with

MTVN
15-11-2011, 09:06 PM
It'd be one of those amazing adverts carlsberg or something..If carlsberg made nights out Faye and Becks would be the two you'd go with

*Jay and Anton

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:06 PM

Calsberg.... LOL......

The women who drink 'callies' tend to be.... well, I'll let your imagination fill in the rest.

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:07 PM

Seeing as I'm a straight female, I wouldn't 'go' with either of them.

;)

fruit_cake
15-11-2011, 09:07 PM
*Jay and Anton

god yeah Jay would be a right laugh

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 09:08 PM
*Jay and Anton

MTVN, JAY, ANTON ....AND KISYWISY!!!!! :dance::elephant::dance::elephant:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Calsberg.... LOL......

The women who drink 'callies' tend to be.... well, I'll let your imagination fill in the rest.

vino for me!! and naw, no the tonic kind!! :joker:

Pyramid*
15-11-2011, 09:10 PM
vino for me!! and naw, no the tonic kind!! :joker:

aye right........ I can see the toenails from here!

MTVN
15-11-2011, 09:12 PM
MTVN, JAY, ANTON ....AND KISYWISY!!!!! :dance::elephant::dance::elephant:

Haha I'll be there :D

spintronic
15-11-2011, 10:25 PM

It's actually a house in Dingle. All clients are welcome, and she only charges £10/hour.

spintronic
15-11-2011, 10:30 PM

Good.:xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
15-11-2011, 11:05 PM
I couldn't be arsed to click the ebay link, so what is the slag selling? A pair of her skanky undies? A night up her back passage?? :conf:

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I couldn't be arsed to click the ebay link, so what is the slag selling? A pair of her skanky undies? A night up her back passage?? :conf:

Shes selling her eviction dress.

flamingGalah!
15-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Oh. Probably covered in cum stains & reeks of pi**... :yuk:

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 11:14 PM
DO YOU MIND.... I work extremely hard at being a bitch and I resent deeply that you dare compare the inadequate rantings of an uberslut to me.

Please reword. ta muchly (or I shall be tempted to meet you up on the dancefloor of CentrePoint and pan yer heid in)

:evilgrin:

ehhh naw pal!! ah'd use eh 'c' wurd but it disnae cum up!!

i've never been to centre point...although i've heard stories lol i grew up in ayrshire. ayr was my playground a long time ago!!

kisywisy
15-11-2011, 11:19 PM

and a dress that she was 'papped in'. it ACTUALLY says that in the description!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

InOne
15-11-2011, 11:25 PM
They were the nobodies of BB12

It's all about Faye and Aaron

Mystic Mock
15-11-2011, 11:27 PM
and a dress that she was 'papped in'. it ACTUALLY says that in the description!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:joker: Rebeckah is the female version of Charlie Sheen.

Locke.
16-11-2011, 03:12 AM
It is quite funny, she starts it everytime and gets absolutely destroyed, then goes crying about it for the next two weeks.

She really is a pathetic person.

Semtex
16-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Asked a question on Ebay about the dress.

My girlfriend would look beautiful wearing that, but she doesn't have Rickets, would this suit a Lady who could stop a pig in an allyway?
Regards,

Luke31
16-11-2011, 09:01 AM
She's a complete utter bitch, but also hot as hell. :devil:

Vanessa
16-11-2011, 09:06 AM

She's right about BB picking the winner and editing the show accordingly. This year they wanted Jay to win. They covered up a lot of his behaviour and always gave him a good edit. Unlike Aaron who got the worse edits ever! :nono:

Vanessa
16-11-2011, 09:08 AM
She's a complete utter bitch, but also hot as hell. :devil:

She's attractive,but i think Faye is much better looking. :thumbs:

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Rebeckah needs to disappear into obscurity now - her 5 minutes of fame are way over!

Someone take her twitter account away from her and do us all a favour!

spintronic
16-11-2011, 02:08 PM

She's selling all she has left to sell. A dress.

She sold her soul ages ago.

:spin::spin::spin:

Suze
16-11-2011, 02:10 PM
She's attractive,but i think Faye is much better looking. :thumbs:

The thing about Faye unlike the rest of the BB12 female housemates, is she has a natural beauty about her, so she can get away with little or no make up. That's not to say the rest aren't nice looking, just that they seem to need a lot of make up to help them along the way.

spintronic
16-11-2011, 02:11 PM
:joker: Rebeckah is the female version of Charlie Sheen.

Yes, but at least Charlie Sheen is WINNING.

:spin::spin::spin: