PDA

View Full Version : Movie Stars!

Lex
16-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Just a silly thought ...but if being in big brother truly was a 'STAR-MAKER' and the successful housemate was to come out of the house not only to £100,000, ...but had the starring-role in a top notch movie lined up for the winner, which guarranteed untold fame and riches.....I wonder which films would BB have been preparing in the finals week for the final five.....?

Maybe????....

Aaron.....Darcy...Pride and Prejudice ?

Jay.......Urko.....Planet Of The Apes ?

Alex.....Alice....Alice In Wonderland ?

Louise...Eliza Doolittle...My Fair Lady ?

Tom....Rambo...Rambo 5 ?

Awe!....that's rubbish!! :conf:....suggestions please. :elephant:

Mystic Mock
16-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I dont know about the rest but I think Tom would be well suited to playing Golem from The Lord Of The Rings.

Lex
16-11-2011, 12:19 AM
I dont know about the rest but I think Tom would be well suited to playing Golem from The Lord Of The Rings.

:joker:..That's about right Jedward!...Cheers buddy :thumbs:

Mystic Mock
16-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Your welcome Lex.

rk3388
16-11-2011, 12:48 AM
O_o

MTVN
16-11-2011, 01:28 AM
How is Tom Rambo? :laugh:

King Gizzard
16-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Must be that massive figure of his

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 02:22 AM
How is Tom Rambo? :laugh:

Must be that massive figure of his

:joker:

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Rebeckah - Alex Forrest - Fatal Attraction

headaball
16-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Rebeckah - Alex Forrest - Fatal Attraction

Great shout.

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 09:48 AM
I can imagine Jay and Louise in a remake of Titanic:

Louise: I want you to make a tin-foil picture of me like you do for those Geordie girls. Wearing only this....

(she smiles at him, crouches down and defecates into her hand and shows it to Jay)

He looks up at her, surprised, like a chimp who's just been shown a card trick..

CUT TO:

Louise's Bedroom as Louise smears **** all over her hair. She shakes her head and pieces of it fall onto her shoulders.

In the sitting Room Jay is frantically tearing up bits of tin-foil. Pritt-stick at the ready, he looks up as she comes into the room, covered head to toe in ****.

Louise: The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a model. I'm just dead nurmal me, I expect to get what I want because I'm not shady me like....

billy123
16-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Arron the disgusting weasle =
http://www.robotmutant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/gollum-wedding.jpg

Novo
16-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Aaron - the next James Bond

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Aaron - the next James Bond

Not sure that would work:

Bond Baddie: "No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!"

Bond: "Crikey"

Ammi
16-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Jay and Louise...Winnie the Poo...featuring poo and piglet

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Alex could do a remake of Forrest Gump - "Life is like a box of chocluts. Mmm, I love choclut me". Might be a short film though, consisting of just one scene of Alex sat on the park bench eating the box of "choclut". :)

Lex
16-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Sorry...Double post! :p:blush:

Lex
16-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Some good ideas there guys! :thumbs: (Rebeckah-Fatal Attraction :joker:)

If it extended to all HMs...do you think that Jem could be the star of Misery? :spin:

And what about Tom playing Norman Bates? (as I was being sarcastic putting him forward for Rambo!...That's obviously tailor-made for Aden) :suspect:

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 12:09 PM
And what about Tom playing Norman Bates? (as I was being sarcastic putting him forward for Rambo!...That's obviously tailor-made for Aden) :suspect:

I think that would be Jay again. He's the one with the mummy fixation and the psycho staring eyes.

Or after his ladyboy experiences, he'd be great for The Crying Game too. :)

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Some good ideas there guys! :thumbs: (Rebeckah-Fatal Attraction :joker:)

If it extended to all HMs...do you think that Jem could be the star of Misery? :spin:

:laugh2:

Mumbles
16-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Anton - the 40 Year-Old Virgin. :)

Scotty07
16-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Just a silly thought ...but if being in big brother truly was a 'STAR-MAKER' and the successful housemate was to come out of the house not only to £100,000, ...but had the starring-role in a top notch movie lined up for the winner, which guarranteed untold fame and riches.....I wonder which films would BB have been preparing in the finals week for the final five.....?

Maybe????....

Aaron.....Darcy...Pride and Prejudice ?

Jay.......Urko.....Planet Of The Apes ?

Alex.....Alice....Alice In Wonderland ?

Louise...Eliza Doolittle...My Fair Lady ?

Tom....Rambo...Rambo 5 ?

Awe!....that's rubbish!! :conf:....suggestions please. :elephant:

Maybe Aaron could do "High School Musical". Personally I hate that crap, so I still wouldn't watch it. I've already seen the best bit anyway in BB12.:joker: