PDA

View Full Version : Aaron NOW on twitter

Pages : 1 [2]

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 09:50 PM
the guy is taking off a storm eh!

No wonder..........

*slabbers all over thread. Wipes with sleev. Sorry*

*Passes the kleenex to Pyramid......sniff* ;)

jet
16-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Pretty clear Aaron is the snakiest one in the house after the whole money issue. Lets not start a whole new debate though.:devil:

God forbid.
I had a laugh when my daughter showed me this in her Star magazine.

Faye and Aaron interview:

Faye: Aaron wasn't very well when we got to the hotel. He pretty much slept in the bathroom.

Interviewer: Were you a bit drunk?

Aaron: NO! The emotion and drama of the whole night just caught up with me and I collapsed by the sink.

The next time you will get a chance to bed him he'll have a severe headache Faye...I think Brian Dowling is more his type. :joker:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 09:51 PM
No, it isn't, sorry.

No need for apologies Locke, not when Aaron's followers count keeps rising at this pace!!!

12,807Followers (https://twitter.com/#!/Aaronspoppets/followers)

:dance:

Jesus.
16-11-2011, 09:51 PM
:joker:

But then anti-Aaron stuff wouldn't be allowed, and it's good to remind people that he has less followers than Anton & Jay :idc:

But more voters, evidently.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I think "the winners story" has definitely reminded people that he was actually really good value as a housemate, and wasn't the person C5 tried to make him out to be.

Yep....... there are so few nasty tweets as well..... people just love this guy.

*wipes nose and hands back Kleenex to Tours. Thanks vm*

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 09:55 PM
But then anti-Aaron stuff wouldn't be allowed, and it's good to remind people that he has less followers than Anton & Jay :idc:

remind me again; how long did Jay's mum have his Twitter account running on his behalf? How long has Anton been out the house?

:idc:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 09:56 PM
But more voters, evidently.

And we cannot argue with Jesus H. Christ.

:worship::worship:

thesheriff443
16-11-2011, 09:57 PM
aaron will get a lot of followers!,mainly into public toilets!,lol

MTVN
16-11-2011, 09:58 PM
remind me again; how long did Jay's mum have his Twitter account running on his behalf? How long has Anton been out the house?

:idc:

Now now, let's not get caught up in technicalities

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 09:59 PM
aaron will get a lot of followers!,mainly into public toilets!,lol

Yep, every manner of person will want to follow him.....even into public toilets. He appeals to all people it seems, and where Aaron goes: they will want to follow him..

Quite a man eh!:hugesmile:

thesheriff443
16-11-2011, 10:01 PM
if you ask nicely he might let you shake it!lol

Truth Teller
16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
do you have a direct link ? not on twitter and I tried googling @aaronspoppets (superb name all the same eh!)

Liking your signature Pyramid:xyxwave:

Aaron's wasn't even set up until today afaik, he didn't have a twitter page for him whilst he was in the house.

Aaron's followers now at 12,423 in the last few minutes :D :)

Hi Suze, great isn't it:hugesmile:. I notice it has gone above this already and he hasn't even done his BBUK twitter interview yet.:dance::elephant:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Now now, let's not get caught up in technicalities

Now now, let's not get caught up in deviating away from the questions asked - unless of course, it would show how utterly popular Aaron really is.

You said elsewhere that you were an Aaron fan, #6 - you quoted that yourself.

I'd have thought an Aaron fan would be happy to see Aaron's popularity go right through the roof, in the space of a few short hours!

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Liking your signature Pyramid:xyxwave:

Hi Suze, great isn't it:hugesmile:. I notice it has gone above this already and he hasn't even done his BBUK twitter interview yet.:dance::elephant:

Good Grief, look who it is! Hello there you, hope you are well TT. :wavey:

Feel free to have a million on me (or Aaron!!) if you would like.

Hang about, what's a Twitter interview: is that just like live chat I take it....ie on cam?

Locke.
16-11-2011, 10:04 PM
It hasn't gone through the roof yet, it is about a quarter of the way up the fireplace

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:06 PM
if you ask nicely he might let you shake it!lol

I'd shake my stuff with Aaron any day !

;)

Novo
16-11-2011, 10:07 PM
ANTON_MURPHY ANTON MURPHY
got some sort of crush on Aaron just sat here refreshing the screen on his pic loool
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Truth Teller
16-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Good Grief, look who it is! Hello there you, hope you are well TT. :wavey:

Feel free to have a million on me (or Aaron!!) if you would like.

Hang about, what's a Twitter interview: is that just like live chat I take it....ie on cam?

Thanks for the million:hugesmile:. I'm refering to the one BB does with the housemates - it got postponed the other day. All the housemates did them after leaving the house and would then go to twitter.

Gillian-73
16-11-2011, 10:08 PM
13206 A thousand in half hour!

TallyHo
16-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Why are people so insistent in Aaron giving away a large amount of his sons inheritance money. If i was Mr Waggot i'd be ashamed to take 20 grand of the winner, no matter what was said beforehand.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the million:hugesmile:. I'm refering to the one BB does with the housemates - it got postponed the other day. All the housemates did them after leaving the house and would then go to twitter.

Ah righty..... I'm a twitterfree zone so short of stumbling around it, that's my whack!

13206 A thousand in half hour!

OH POPPET !! :elephant:

Samuel.
16-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't think he'll ever overtake Jay. His brother should have set one up on his behalf while he was in the house. Though Aaron probably doesn't care either way.

Maybe this "stuff" he plans to do with Mark will help :suspect:

Gillian-73
16-11-2011, 10:15 PM
OH POPPET !! :elephant:
I can't keep up lol :D

Truth Teller
16-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Why are people so insistent in Aaron giving away a large amount of his sons inheritance money. If i was Mr Waggot i'd be ashamed to take 20 grand of the winner, no matter what was said beforehand.

I think he should be ashamed to take money from a six year old boy. He wasn't Aaron's friend either. There was a tweet from jay on another forum denying he wants anything from Aaron below:

"Jay has tweeted about the money: (in reply to: "think ur a top guy mate but why wd you say Aaron went back on a deal to share the money bit silly mate all best to u &lou")

"av not sed that there 2 much **** getting said watch it on utube yal see a dont want no money m8 av got my prize my lou"

headaball
16-11-2011, 10:24 PM
_SpiderBoy - Ryo Akiyama ϟ ⚡
@Aaronspoppets - Please can I get a reply? I'm such a massive fan! (:
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@Aaronspoppets
Aaron Allard-Morgan
@_SpiderBoy You should come in handy during the summer then!!

:worship:

Gillian-73
16-11-2011, 10:28 PM
in reply to ↑

@Aaronspoppets
Aaron Allard-Morgan

I can imagine him saying that! :laugh3:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:30 PM
in reply to ↑

@Aaronspoppets
Aaron Allard-Morgan

The guy has the type of wit I love - very dry but super one liners. He really deserved to win, been great to see it happen - cannot recall the last time someone one that I thought deserved it on the regular BB (CBB Paddy winning was my fav too:-..... looks like 2011 was a good BB year for me. Damn me for not putting bets on)

Samuel.
16-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Twice now he's retweeted the podcast idea now. It needs to happen.

Tourmaline
16-11-2011, 10:32 PM
oooh look what Mark just tweeted

MarkIHenderson Mark Henderson
@RealJayMcKray People are still asking if you did a poo in the fridge, I said you wouldn't do something so disgusting... it was the freezer.
10 minutes ago

Truth Teller
16-11-2011, 10:33 PM

@RealJayMcKray People are still asking if you did a poo in the fridge, I said you wouldn't do something so disgusting... it was the freezer.
10 minutes ago

:joker::joker::joker:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 10:34 PM

10 minutes ago

:devil::devil:

headaball
16-11-2011, 10:37 PM

10 minutes ago

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Aaronspoppets Aaron Allard-Morgan
Exciting times!! Off to see Faye!! Been asked to do some stuff for children in need to!! So, Gabby show been moved again.xx
3 minutes ago

Daniel R
17-11-2011, 09:18 AM
He's doing something for Children in Need? Brilliant! :)

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 10:27 AM

Tomorrow night he's on Children in Need so the Gabby show has been cancelled again for time being

Angus
17-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Faye's mum seems to be okay with him now, but go read Jemma's tweets - she is still a poisonous cow, just can't accept she was wrong.

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Faye's mum seems to be okay with him now, but go read Jemma's tweets - she is still a poisonous cow, just can't accept she was wrong.

I havent read any of her tweets as Im not following her.....but I'll go and have a look. Thanks Angus

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:39 AM

what's her name on Twitter? Fayes said that they're not speaking and she's going to move back with her mom, things must be "frosty" between them. Shame she can't atleast try for Fayes sake like her mother

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:41 AM

Now why does that not surprise me about Jem. She is a very bitter, angry, jealous woman, and is completely eaten up inside.

Aren't family members meant to be happy for their siblings - if said sibling meets someone who makes THEM happy - the other one is meant to accept that, be happy that they are happy, but be there on the sidelines in case it all goes wrong?

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 10:43 AM
what's her name on Twitter? Fayes said that they're not speaking and she's going to move back with her mom, things must be "frosty" between them. Shame she can't atleast try for Fayes sake like her mother

@Jemmapalmer

fruit_cake
17-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Jem's certainly not doing herself any favours going on and on.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:47 AM
@Jemmapalmer

Cheers :love:

Jem's certainly not doing herself any favours going on and on.

No, not at all. She's told Faye what she thinks, she needs to let her get on with it now, If it's a mistake, then let her make it, it's not the end of the world

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Havent' been on it this morn: anyone know Aaron's followers count?

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Havent' been on it this morn: anyone know Aaron's followers count?

Just over 15000 now :elephant::elephant:

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Oh BTW I forgot to mention last night so excuse me if this has already been posted but he also said this on FB group Aaron to Win

Aaron Aslan Allard
Just watched the Winners Story......I cried so much when I relived Mark leaving but it has made me realise just how special the whole process has been. The love from all you poppets has been amazing and I feel honoured to be part of these brilliant forums.
Big love to you all. xxx
Unlike · · Unfollow post · 13 hours ago

Bless him :hugesmile:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Just over 15000 now :elephant::elephant:

OMG.... that's in less than 24 hours (or as close as damn it isn't it!).

This guy is going to be so much in demand I think...... and not just by fans!

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 11:19 AM
OMG.... that's in less than 24 hours (or as close as damn it isn't it!).

This guy is going to be so much in demand I think...... and not just by fans!

Yes it's all good for Aaron at the moment. I read a few tweets from people that basically said after watching the Winner's Story last night they have changed their opinion of Aaron and now realise he is a genuinely good guy :bigsmile:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Yes it's all good for Aaron at the moment. I read a few tweets from people that basically said after watching the Winner's Story last night they have changed their opinion of Aaron and now realise he is a genuinely good guy :bigsmile:

That's lovely to read....not that it surprises me one little bit.

I'll have a look at the tweets later - now bearing in mind the low ratings for the winners show: you might find that as word gets out, as people start seeing it online etc: his followers total will get higher and higher.

Will be interesting to see...

Tourmaline
17-11-2011, 12:58 PM
That's lovely to read....not that it surprises me one little bit.

I'll have a look at the tweets later - now bearing in mind the low ratings for the winners show: you might find that as word gets out, as people start seeing it online etc: his followers total will get higher and higher.

Will be interesting to see...

Yes, I agree. It's early days and already seeing signs of a change of opinion looks encouraging :elephant::elephant: (I love this dancing pink elephant :blush:)

nete1234
17-11-2011, 04:07 PM
@Aaronspoppets is Aarons real Twitter all the others are fake.check it out

Suze
17-11-2011, 04:26 PM

Gawd, how old is that woman, she needs to let her bitterness go or work through it in the ring. She hasn't given herself a chance to even get to know Aaron has she. She just seems to enjoy driving a wedge between her family because she can't get her own way, the nasty poisonous moo.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Gawd, how old is that woman, she needs to let her bitterness go or work through it in the ring. She hasn't given herself a chance to even get to know Aaron has she. She just seems to enjoy driving a wedge between her family because she can't get her own way, the nasty poisonous moo.

Now that is the million dollar question!

Harry!
17-11-2011, 07:55 PM
One of my friends got a tweet from him!

Angus
17-11-2011, 08:50 PM
One of my friends got a tweet from him!

I've just got a tweet and a follow from his brother David:blush:

BBfan6418
17-11-2011, 11:00 PM
He'll have more followers then Anton by tomorrow and Anton has over 4,000 tweets so he must spend sometime on there :joker:

We will have to take a look again tomorrow because he didn't pass him today.

Brother Leon
17-11-2011, 11:16 PM

What a shame :(:joker:

Angus
18-11-2011, 07:53 AM

What a shame that Anton's followers didn't vote to keep him in. If followers were voters he would have been a contender, but oh dear poppet, he has to be content with followers who either couldn't be a*sed to vote, or are potless:joker: Skint followers don't bode well for his future prospects:spin:

Fortunately, the demographic that Aaron appeals to put their money where their mouths are which is why HE is the Winner, and they are probably too busy working all day and living their lives instead of haunting Twitter 24/7.

Suze
18-11-2011, 09:11 AM

So we got that bit wrong, but hey we can't be right 100% of the time. At least we got it right in picking the BB12 winner :D :)

Tourmaline
18-11-2011, 01:46 PM
What a shame that Anton's followers didn't vote to keep him in. If followers were voters he would have been a contender, but oh dear poppet, he has to be content with followers who either couldn't be a*sed to vote, or are potless:joker: Skint followers don't bode well for his future prospects:spin:

Fortunately, the demographic that Aaron appeals to put their money where their mouths are which is why HE is the Winner, and they are probably too busy working all day and living their lives instead of haunting Twitter 24/7.

Very true....well said

Tourmaline
18-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Hooked up with Tom and Alex in London, now on my way to Blackpool for children in need!!xx
45 minutes ago

Also just had a very exciting meeting...
45 minutes ago

Sounds interesting

Suze
18-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Does that mean Tom and Alex are also going with Aaron to do Children in need? Or did he just meet up for a chinwag after BB?

headaball
18-11-2011, 02:27 PM
He's going to CIN with Mark.

Suze
18-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks, Headaball.

headaball
18-11-2011, 02:33 PM
BpoolNorthPier Blackpool North Pier
Big Brother 2011 winner Aaron and housemate Mark Henderson will be at Children In Need concert at North Pier Theatre tonight! Will you?
7 hours ago

Suze
18-11-2011, 03:32 PM
17,948 Followers so far.

Brother Leon
18-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Aaron Allard-Morgan
@Aaronspoppets @Anton_Murphy is my lord...I will be sacrificing @FayePalmer_BB to him poppets. I just hope he accepts her this time :(

headaball
18-11-2011, 04:36 PM
FayePalmer_BB Faye Palmer
Seriously needed that 2 hour sleep just.Still tired x
51 minutes ago

The Lord must have gave her a good seeing to last night. What a man.

MrWong
18-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Aaron replied to a tweeter asking about the peg face task and what the 2nd part of his prize was..

Aaron replied - It was just the booze and trophy.

I'm now convinced that Aaron wasn't meant to win and the 2nd part of the prize (to be recieved on nominations day) was immunity. :suspect:

Gillian-73
18-11-2011, 05:48 PM
17,948 followers so far.

*mazedsalv**
18-11-2011, 05:51 PM

I think in the last hour it's been going up quite quick, possibly because Mark put him in his tweet, and maybe more when they both appear on CIN tonight. Could hit 20k by midnight!

Suze
18-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Aaron replied to a tweeter asking about the peg face task and what the 2nd part of his prize was..

Aaron replied - It was just the booze and trophy.

I'm now convinced that Aaron wasn't meant to win and the 2nd part of the prize (to be recieved on nominations day) was immunity. :suspect:

Yep, saw the tweet, Bliddy C5 :mad: Still he won anyway :) But he should have got the rest of his prize.

Suze
18-11-2011, 05:52 PM

That's great :)

Harry!
18-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Aaron replied to one of my Tweets!

@AaronspoppetsAaron Allard-Morgan

@Recylopse very well thanks poppet!! Hope you are to!

4 hours agovia TweetList!

Angus
18-11-2011, 10:21 PM
AaronspoppetsAaron Allard-Morgan
Had a lovely day with Faye and her mum yesterday!! Faye's mum bought me a cup of tea and wouldn't let me pay

Just arrived in blackpool...marks managed to keep his clothes on all day!xx

:laugh:

BBfan6418
18-11-2011, 11:57 PM
I think in the last hour it's been going up quite quick, possibly because Mark put him in his tweet, and maybe more when they both appear on CIN tonight. Could hit 20k by midnight!

Almost 19k. Might get to 20k in the next couple days.

headaball
19-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Just a quick interview and then to see Lee Evans at the CIA with the boys and drinks out in Cardiff. Know anywhere good?x
41 minutes ago

Faye is coming to my home town on Monday before we do the Gabby show.xx
24 minutes ago

Black Dagger
19-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Had a lovely day with Faye and her mum yesterday!! Faye's mum bought me a cup of tea and wouldn't let me pay

Just arrived in blackpool...marks managed to keep his clothes on all day!xx

:laugh:

She's trying to hard ;).

Glad that they're okay, says it all though when Faye is ignoring her sister. She's literally chosen Aaron over her.

Suze
19-11-2011, 02:00 PM
I think it is better that family at least try and make an effort, the fact Jem is the one ignoring them I reckon, not the other way around, then it speaks volumes. I think Faye just wanted away from that possible bad atmosphere so moving out of Jem's place would have seemed the only option. Jem must know she herself is in the wrong and being the older sister she should swallow her pride, act her age, and make the effort with Faye and Aaron. Then they can all put the rest behind them.

Angus
21-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I think it is better that family at least try and make an effort, the fact Jem is the one ignoring them I reckon, not the other way around, then it speaks volumes. I think Faye just wanted away from that possible bad atmosphere so moving out of Jem's place would have seemed the only option. Jem must know she herself is in the wrong and being the older sister she should swallow her pride, act her age, and make the effort with Faye and Aaron. Then they can all put the rest behind them.

Jemma has been proved wrong by the fact that Aaron won, despite her attempts to undermine him and sabotage his relationship with Faye, in full collusion with Channel 5. She keeps on about the fact that he said HE didn't want to know her - is it any wonder when she told him such vile things in the garden, about not deserving to be in the BB house etc. Funny then, that she asked him to look after Faye when she walked.

She is still a jealous, spiteful mare especially as her little sis is getting loads of attention and media interest instead of her.

Angus
21-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Love this tweet from Aaron

Getting all excited - Faye will be in Weston soon!! Better put some fresh socks on! Crikey I'm nervous. xx

Fresh socks, LOL. It must be love:laugh:

And his profile now is:

Aaron Allard-Morgan

@Aaronspoppets Weston-super-Mare

Hello. I'm the one they call Aaron. If you need a hug or something contact Neil Ransome - talent@outsidetalent.co.uk

alex_front2
21-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Just sent a tweet congratulating on his brilliant win but demanding to know why* he mysteriously changed after launch night from Paul Smith suit-wearing Mr Cocky womaniser with swagger (see how he defiantly entered the house too boos and how he swaggered about in the 'Dress to impress' task) to knit-wear wearing nervy with women Mr Humble Geek with a camp gait by the end of day 4 ;-)

*I know why and I have no problem with it (in fact I applaud), but he really should own up!!!

I also sent a second tweet asking him who he's favourite 10 all time HMs were. I already know he liked Nasty Nick, Makosi, Ben and Jade (who he auditioned with for BB3)

Tourmaline
21-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Love this tweet from Aaron

Getting all excited - Faye will be in Weston soon!! Better put some fresh socks on! Crikey I'm nervous. xx

Fresh socks, LOL. It must be love:laugh:

And his profile now is:

Aaron Allard-Morgan

@Aaronspoppets Weston-super-Mare

Hello. I'm the one they call Aaron. If you need a hug or something contact Neil Ransome - talent@outsidetalent.co.uk

Hahahaha I noticed that too.

I wonder if Faye will appear with Aaron tomorrow on the Gabby show

alex_front2
21-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Daniel R, it's that side smirk smilie thing he does (in your final avatar) which is what I don't understand, he did it on launch night and he did it again in the final (but never in the house). It makes him look really cocky! :joker:

alex_front2
21-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Anton & Jay have the biggest longevity from this Series. Aaron will be known as the winner briefly then will vanish like Rachel Rice,Sophie etc.

Nope, Anton will disappear quicker than Cairon BB9!

The problem with Anton is that he wanted to be a game player. He was an amateur Aaron was an ultimate game player, a pro....and WON.

If Aaron had been a non-game player or Alex had won then you may have had a point but Aaron not only destroyed Anton (he cause Anton's meltdown) he made Anton look stupid the week when Aaron correctly predicted the nominations and Anton scoffed. Aaron made 'cool' Anton look like an urban muppet. :joker:

Brother Leon
21-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Nope, Anton will disappear quicker than Cairon BB9!

The problem with Anton is that he wanted to be a game player. He was an amateur Aaron was an ultimate game player, a pro....and WON.

If Aaron had been a non-game player or Alex had won then you may have had a point but Aaron not only destroyed Anton (he cause Anton's meltdown) he made Anton look stupid the week when Aaron correctly predicted the nominations and Anton scoffed. Aaron made 'cool' Anton look like an urban muppet. :joker:

Losing to Aaron is hardly going to effect him outside the BB house. Aaron could of killed someone in the house and he still would of been defended and won :joker:. Aaron would be forgotten soon enough outside of the Internet forums just like Rachel etc.

Anton's single will be played on 1Xtra and Radio 1 Westwood show so chances are he will not "disappear" as quick as you think.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 08:52 PM
@FayePalmer_BB has been loving little old Weston today. The shops, the sites, the properties......xxx
21 Nov

The properties eh.............?

Lex
21-11-2011, 09:01 PM
@FayePalmer_BB has been loving little old Weston today. The shops, the sites, the properties......xxx
21 Nov

The properties eh.............?

:conf:...Business properties?...or Matrimonial properties?...:hugesmile:...and I thought the boy was a sloooow-worker! :joker:

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 09:02 PM
:conf:...Business properties?...or Matrimonial properties?...:hugesmile:...and I thought the boy was a sloooow-worker! :joker:

hhmmm, who knows ........... :joker:

Black Dagger
21-11-2011, 09:35 PM
xeeniesXenia Koppen
@BBHarryBlake your tweets are so funny! Hey, how come you and Aaron aren't following Jay, Lou??

@BBHarryBlakeHarry Blake
@xeenies I can't imagine they write anything of interest other than the fact that they farted.....?

I know it's not officially Aaron, but this was too good to miss xD.

I didn't want to draw attention to myself by making a new thread for it.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 09:43 PM
haha, I love Harry :love:

Angus
21-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Lol at Jay sending a tweet to the wrong Louise:

RealJayMcKrayJay McKray
@cliffe1baby ad cut my fookin arm off 4 u i love ya so much al always lookafter u and keep u safe your my princess love my lou me like x x

:yuk: What a plonker.

Black Dagger
21-11-2011, 10:26 PM

RealJayMcKrayJay McKray
@cliffe1baby ad cut my fookin arm off 4 u i love ya so much al always lookafter u and keep u safe your my princess love my lou me like x x

N'aww, they are adorable.

At least Faye/Aaron aren't vomit indulging, the furthest they go is 'can't wait to see Aaron/Faye'

But that's obviously because they are fake ;).

MTVN
21-11-2011, 11:42 PM
xeeniesXenia Koppen
@BBHarryBlake your tweets are so funny! Hey, how come you and Aaron aren't following Jay, Lou??

@BBHarryBlakeHarry Blake
@xeenies I can't imagine they write anything of interest other than the fact that they farted.....?

I know it's not officially Aaron, but this was too good to miss xD.

I didn't want to draw attention to myself by making a new thread for it.

And yet nearly 3 times as many people would rather follow Jay than Harry :idc:

RealJayMcKrayJay McKray

BBfan6418
22-11-2011, 01:17 AM

Harry knows this which is why he is trying the toilet humor.

@Jamieb2306
Jamie broadhurst @BBHarryBlake seeing you walk into KFC has made my day!

Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
» BBHarryBlake Harry Blake
@ @Jamieb2306 would it make it even more if I told u I went in there to use the facilities. I didnt even want chicken!

Harry Blake
KFC's loo roll holder is broken.

@Nautical_Cate
Nautical Cat @BBHarryBlake There's only one thing a guy needs loo roll for... You've just told all of twitter that your having a poo. x

Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
» BBHarryBlake Harry Blake
@ @Nautical_Cate Everyone does it do they not?

Angus
22-11-2011, 06:43 AM
N'aww, they are adorable.

At least Faye/Aaron aren't vomit indulging, the furthest they go is 'can't wait to see Aaron/Faye'

But that's obviously because they are fake ;).

I was actually referring to the fact that Jay tweeted some random woman by mistake, not commenting on the reality or otherwise of either fauxmance. Good luck to both couples in milking it for all its worth.

headaball
22-11-2011, 07:41 AM

To be fair Jay had his account set up before he was in the house and already had thousands of followers before Harry had even set his up.

I do think Jay is the most popular housemate on twitter though.

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 09:09 AM
mckeeicho Daniel McKee
@
@StevenDaviesCL that a legit mistake cos @Aaronspoppets said he'd give @RealJayMcKray 20k if he won when they were final2..doubt he did tho
13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by Aaronspoppets

I just found this tweet and found it intriguing that Aaron RT'd it

Angus
22-11-2011, 09:59 AM
To be fair Jay had his account set up before he was in the house and already had thousands of followers before Harry had even set his up.

I do think Jay is the most popular housemate on twitter though.

There's also the little matter of the demographic that Jay appeals to who seem to live on Twitter:idc: So many followers, yet most couldn't be a*sed to vote for him in the final:joker: Seems quality beats quantity every time.

Angus
22-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

2 hours agoUnfavoriteRetweetReply

:shocked:

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 10:04 AM
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150954025090702

Aaron and Faye doing some doodle dating :hugesmile:

Awwwww

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Fun interview with @livewithgabby, great meeting afterwards, fantastic girlfriend. Blimey Life is good.xx
18 minutes ago

Angus
22-11-2011, 03:11 PM
I saw that, and was wondering what the meeting after was about?

Suze
22-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I am glad he seems so happy now, especially after those nasty boos at the final affected him a little.

Tourmaline
23-11-2011, 11:15 AM
I saw that, and was wondering what the meeting after was about?

From what Mark tweeted I have a feeling it will be something to do with them both

youdaremark is going on hold as everyone's favourite old man @Aaronspoppets is now involved and what we are doing is going to be amazing.

flamingGalah!
23-11-2011, 06:02 PM
I friend requested Aaron on Facebook a couple of weeks ago & he has just accepted my request :D

Suze
23-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I friend requested Aaron on Facebook a couple of weeks ago & he has just accepted my request :D

I expect he will get round to it :D He's new to twitter and I expect a lot of his gathering the fans on there will depend on starting to follow others and the retweets. Hopefully his brother and/or Faye will help him out a little with his twitter.

MTVN
23-11-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm surprised he's accepting people as actual Facebook friends, must be a nightmare

Callum
23-11-2011, 09:13 PM

Same here :D

parmnion
23-11-2011, 09:32 PM
**** sake is this boring wanker still worth talking about.

Callum
23-11-2011, 09:37 PM

Why click on this thread then? Nobody is forcing you

Tourmaline
23-11-2011, 10:44 PM
8 days and counting until my beautiful girlfriend rocks up at our new home! I'm thinking 'Poppet Palace?' xx
6 minutes ago

Awwww how sweet

Niamh.
24-11-2011, 09:24 AM

Me too :amazed:

robb
24-11-2011, 12:34 PM

NO :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Suze
24-11-2011, 12:57 PM
8 days and counting until my beautiful girlfriend rocks up at our new home! I'm thinking 'Poppet Palace?' xx
6 minutes ago

Awwww how sweet

Poppet Palace :D Love it :D

Angus
24-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Many of you are asking about facebook.....I'm Aaron Aslan Allard, but please be gentle...I'm very delicate. xx

Pyramid*
08-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Browing through Aaron's tweets and saw this one...

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1641934372/Optimized-026_normal.JPG (http://twitter.com/Aaronspoppets) @Aaronspoppets (http://twitter.com/Aaronspoppets) Aaron Allard-Morgan

@rdotsidney (http://twitter.com/rdotsidney) ooh, you can't beat a pg pyramid!x

PMSL...... :hugesmile: I'm currently sitting here drinking a cuppa made with a Scottish Blend pyramid teabag!!! He really needs to be weaned off those PG rubbish ones and get a 'Guid Scots Pyramid' instead!!

:D

and no, before anyone asks: rdotsidney isn't me!