PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jay/Aaron Prize Money situation

Pages : [1] 2

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Looks like Jay has mentioned it in a radio interview with Express FM I think, Jay's retweeted:

Colleen_Roach Colleen Roach
by RealJayMcKray
You tube clip of @Aaronspoppets & @RealJayMcKray agreeing to split the winnings b4 winner announced! Jay is gonna donate his 25k to charity!

joemichalczuk Joe Michalczuk
by RealJayMcKray
Just interviewed @cliffe1 @RealJayMcKray from Big Bro - great couple - a house real deal - & Jay told us Aaron still hasn't shared the cash

And the Radio DJ has tweeted:

Right replies to the Big Brother cash-gate have been overwhelming..what I'll do is clip up the audio..and you guys can listen for yourselves

EDIT - Link to audio from the interview http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

Novo
16-11-2011, 04:22 PM
What a mug.. Aaron outsmarted him completely

Brother Leon
16-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Good to see Jay donating it to Charity.

I bet that is "for the cameras" aswell :joker:

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:26 PM

Lmao yeah I'm sure some people will find a way of insulting him for it :laugh:

Novo
16-11-2011, 04:27 PM
How has he got 25k.....

Angus
Aaron has a son to look after so he should tell Jay to eff off, the crawl a*se licking creep. Apart from anything else, none of them have received a penny yet.

jet
*Waits for Jay to be bashed to bits by Aaron's lovely Poppets*

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:28 PM
How has he got 25k.....

Not sure, I think that person might have made a mistake or something, I thought the agreement was 30/20

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 04:30 PM
& Jay told us Aaron still hasn't shared the cash

So despite knowing the cash hasnt come through yet...Jays talking about not getting it yet too?!

How thick are these people?!

Obviously he cant split until he HAS the cash. Idiots :bored:

BB_Fan_09
16-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Aaron was interviewed on the radio yesterday and said he had not received the money yet. How can he share the money with Jay if he doesn't even have it yet? (The money box was a prop.)

Jay is trying to make Aaron look bad especially with the charity bit. Still bitter about the loss. Aaron deserves the money and should keep it for his son's future.

Visage
16-11-2011, 04:32 PM
So Aaron said he would share it, well Jay said he would kick his head in and he didn't, so why should Aaron keep to his word if Jay didn't.......?

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF

Novo
16-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah i don't believe for one second Jay would give it to charity

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Nothing like a bit of good old fashioned honestly to balance things out....
Jay and his mother are clearly not in need of a bob or two...easy to throw around money when you've got plenty of it.

What a pair of lying gits both Ma Waggot and Justin Waggot are!

Pfft.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html (http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html)

Jay's mother:-

Sue Harding - Director

Sue joined Good Life to set up the estate agent business in 2003 and brought with her a wealth of experience in media sales and advertising having spent a number of years working in radio, newspapers and Yellow Pages.

Her passion for people and property is clearly evident and has been the driving force behind developing Good Life into one of the most recognisable business brands in the area.

Sue has been keen to bring her media and advertising experience into the business and ensure that photography, brochures, advertising and service are all of the highest standards.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:34 PM
We don't actually know what Jay said yet, and I'm not even sure if it's him retweeting those, seems his cousin uses it sometimes

Brother Leon
Aaron came up with the idea to split it because he obviously thought Jay was going to win. Jay being Jay and not giving a **** over the money clearly agreed.

Aaron should and imo will keep his word. All his fans saying Jay should get stuffed would be crying themselves to sleep if it was vice versa right now lol.

MTVN
Jay and his mother are clearly not in need of a bob or two...easy to throw around money when you've got plenty of it.

Pfft.

Stop posting this when Jay's Mum's career has nothing to do with the topic.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Looks like Jay has mentioned it in a radio interview with Express FM I think, Jay's retweeted:

by RealJayMcKray
You tube clip of @Aaronspoppets & @RealJayMcKray agreeing to split the winnings b4 winner announced! Jay is gonna donate his 25k to charity!

by RealJayMcKray
Just interviewed @cliffe1 @RealJayMcKray from Big Bro - great couple - a house real deal - & Jay told us Aaron still hasn't shared the cash

Right replies to the Big Brother cash-gate have been overwhelming..what I'll do is clip up the audio..and you guys can listen for yourselves

am I correct in saying that this is all just heresay? Nothing actually concrete - all based on perhaps/mabyes/ might be.

absolutely no proof that any of this has come directly and categorically from both parties - with both parties making a joint announcment?

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 04:37 PM
We don't actually know what Jay said yet, and I'm not even sure if it's him retweeting those, seems his cousin uses it sometimes

Good point. Will reserve judgement until I actually hear the interview.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Stop posting this when Jay's Mum's career has nothing to do with the topic.

It has to do with Jay, with money. It has it's place on here - Jay clearly can say he can throw money around - and I am providing factual links as to why I Jay can go around being 'flash' with cash that he hasn't got yet.

I'd say it was very much on point.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:38 PM
am I correct in saying that this is all just heresay? Nothing actually concrete - all based on perhaps/mabyes/ might be.

absolutely no proof that any of this has come directly and categorically from both parties - with both parties making a joint announcment?

Jay has just done an interview and presumably mentioned it, the Radio DJ says he's going to upload the clip soon..

Angus
16-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Pfft.

Pity she didn't invest more time and effort into bringing her son up properly - I would disown him if he were mine.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:40 PM
It has to do with Jay, with money. It has it's place on here - Jay clearly can say he can throw money around - and I am providing factual links as to why I Jay can go around being 'flash' with cash that he hasn't got yet.

I'd say it was very much on point.

His Mum's career is relevant to whether or not the prize money is going to be split? I'd say your really pushing the boundaries of "very much on point" with that one

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Jay has just done an interview and presumably mentioned it, the Radio DJ says he's going to upload the clip soon..

Jay also said in the house that he didn't have cash - that his family were just ordinary.....made out that they were just an everyday family, with no a lot. He lied then - he can lie again.

It would to come from a joint announcment from both parties; both Aaron and Jay before it can be regarded as a credible source of information.

BBfan6418
16-11-2011, 04:42 PM

I think Jay has counted on not getting that money anyways. He just doesn't want Aaron getting all of it. Good move.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:44 PM
His Mum's career is relevant to whether or not the prize money is going to be split? I'd say your really pushing the boundaries of "very much on point" with that one

His family's wealth has a great deal to do with the thread - given that it's suppposedly about Jay giving money to charity - and a lot of money: I'm putting up a credible link to prove that he can afford to throw money about to impress people : because his mother (who was an active part in BB and BNOTS) and father are far from what he portrayed himself and his family to be.

It is a reasonable point regardless.

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Please.... I stopped believing everything and anything Jay said after he said he didn't know anything about BB and had never watched it before yet surprisingly he knew exactly what to do and what would happen throughout the show. Even to the point of coaching Loo what would happen (to the T) when the doors opened if she had been evicted the time she and Faye were up!

jet
16-11-2011, 04:56 PM
His family's wealth has a great deal to do with the thread - given that it's suppposedly about Jay giving money to charity - and a lot of money: I'm putting up a credible link to prove that he can afford to throw money about to impress people : because his mother (who was an active part in BB and BNOTS) and father are far from what he portrayed himself and his family to be.

It is a reasonable point regardless.

You are clutching at straws with this post, poppet. :nono:

MTVN
16-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Looks like the tweet about him giving 25k to charity has gone now :laugh:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 04:58 PM

Looks like it was rubbish all along then?

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 04:59 PM

Interesting :suspect:

BBfan6418
16-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Please.... I stopped believing everything and anything Jay said after he said he didn't know anything about BB and had never watched it before yet surprisingly he knew exactly what to do and what would happen throughout the show. Even to the point of coaching Loo what would happen (to the T) when the doors opened if she had been evicted the time she and Faye were up!

I think they go over this with them when they are up for eviction. Since he had been up 3 times he knew. Also, they can hear what is going on outside in the House. Even though the crowd noise is played in they could still hear Brian talking. They showed a clip on the FB site where they were talking about what they heard when one of the HM's got evicted. I think it was after Harry got evicted.

jet
16-11-2011, 05:06 PM

Thank God. Now Pyramid can stop going on about him throwing his money about to impress people. :joker:

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Link to audio http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

His mate's terminally ill apparently so that's why he'd give the 20k to a charity, says Aaron has gone back on his word but seems to be hoping Aaron will still stick to it

billy123
16-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Aaron came up with the idea to split it because he obviously thought Jay was going to win. Jay being Jay and not giving a **** over the money clearly agreed.

Aaron should and imo will keep his word. All his fans saying Jay should get stuffed would be crying themselves to sleep if it was vice versa right now lol.There are quite a few people on here showing their true colours over this issue its very revealing and some of them should know better.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Link to audio http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

His mate's terminally ill apparently so that's why he'd give the 20k to a charity

OK Im officially confused.

So he is giving it to charity then?

(Cant listen to the audio as I have no headphones and Gavs watching tv :laugh:)

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:13 PM
OK Im officially confused.

So he is giving it to charity then?

(Cant listen to the audio as I have no headphones and Gavs watching tv :laugh:)

He says he will if Aaron sticks to the agreement, I'm not sure why the tweet was deleted, maybe because it said Jay should be getting 25k not 20k

MeMyselfAndI
16-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Who does he think he is demanding Aarons cash. So what if they had this deal, Aaron won he can do what he likes.

calyman
16-11-2011, 05:14 PM
If Jay wants to give his 20K to charity, Aaron should ask him which one. The AARON should send the 20K to that charity.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:15 PM
"It's gonna go to a charity if he does give us the 20 but we'll see if he's as clean cut as I hope he is"

Jay does say that Aaron doesn't know he wants to give it to charity though

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 05:16 PM
He says he will if Aaron sticks to the agreement, I'm not sure why the tweet was deleted, maybe because it said Jay should be getting 25k not 20k

Does he mention anything about giving his 10k to charity?

I just find it a bit odd that the charity thing has come out after Ma McKray accused Aaron of not splitting. Its almost as if they are trying to guilt trip him into splitting tbh. When we dont even know the full story behind their 'deal' anyway.

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Don't know how some Aaron fans still defend him.

Aaron has obviously not arranged anything with Jay since they left the house or he would have said Aaron was waiting to get the money first.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 05:17 PM
If Jay wants to give his 20K to charity, Aaron should ask him which one. The AARON should send the 20K to that charity.

:laugh:

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Does he mention anything about giving his 10k to charity?

I just find it a bit odd that the charity thing has come out after Ma McKray accused Aaron of not splitting. Its almost as if they are trying to guilt trip him into splitting tbh. When we dont even know the full story behind their 'deal' anyway.

Nah, not in that clip anyway, it's only about a minute of the interview so I dunno if they asked him what he was planning to do with his 10k elsewhere or something

MeMyselfAndI
16-11-2011, 05:21 PM
I can't stand Jay at all.

jo1791
16-11-2011, 05:21 PM

Aaron should and imo will keep his word. All his fans saying Jay should get stuffed would be crying themselves to sleep if it was vice versa right now lol.

Exactly!!!

There would be an uproar!!

Suze
16-11-2011, 05:28 PM

:laugh2: Good idea.

spintronic
16-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Looks like Jay has mentioned it in a radio interview

..Jay is gonna donate his 25k to charity!

.. Jay told us Aaron still hasn't shared the cash

So let me get this straight.

Aaron totally outsmarted Jay, and welched.

Jay now want's us to believe; 'he has a verbal agreement with a charity', so that he can welsh too?

I guess he believes he's in a *win-win* situation.

1) Promising money to charity to look good. (That he will never see)
2) So that he can welsh on that agreement if he ever gets it.

Jay tries not to be as daft as he looks. (But sadly he's even more so)

Jay how stupid do you think we are?

:spin::spin::spin:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Thank God. Now Pyramid can stop going on about him throwing his money about to impress people. :joker:

I'm not the one starting threads up on the subject of Jay allegedly throwing his money around (or rather, throwing around someone else's money that neither of them have received yet). :wavey:

And good point that Vicky made: is Jay going to give the £10k from the 5way split to this supposedly charitable contribution?

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 05:33 PM
I can't stand Jay at all.

I get a small feeling that you are not alone MM&I. :D

spintronic
16-11-2011, 05:34 PM
If Jay want's to give money to charity.

He has £15,000 to make a pledge.

In the mean-time.

Piss off Jay you pathetic waste of skin.

Suze
16-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Err, excuse me, but is this thread about Jay's interview, or for some to have digs at Aaron fans or outright naming a forum member to slate, as I have noticed there are a few of those type posts appearing in this thread.? Not going to alert all the posts, just ask please though, any chance of cleaning up those type posts please mods? Thank you :)

MTVN
Yes, what a complete bastard Jay is for wanting to give money to charity because his friend has a terminal illness :idc:

Pyramid*
"It's gonna go to a charity if he does give us the 20 but we'll see if he's as clean cut as I hope he is"

Jay does say that Aaron doesn't know he wants to give it to charity though

So Jay is in effect being the type of person that he claims not to tolerate: ie a bully. He is certainly attempting to bully Aaron into doing what Jay says he should do...... god, Jay really is scum.

spintronic
16-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Yes, what a complete bastard Jay is for wanting to give money to charity because his friend has a terminal illness :idc:

Well he has £15,000 WHAT'S STOPPING HIM?:spin::spin::spin:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 05:37 PM

Well he's certainly a complete bastard for trying to force someone into doing what HE wants them to do..... ie: a bully.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:37 PM
So Jay is in effect being the type of person that he claims not to tolerate: ie a bully. He is certainly attempting to bully Aaron into doing what Jay says he should do...... god, Jay really is scum.

Jesus..

Well he has £15,000 WHAT'S STOPPING HIM?:spin::spin::spin:

How do you know he isn't giving any of that to charity?

MTVN
16-11-2011, 05:38 PM
The award goes to the post above mine for the most inappropriate use of "bully" ever

karezza
16-11-2011, 05:39 PM
If you give money to charity you shouldn't publicise it.

Suze
16-11-2011, 05:40 PM
As no prize money has been recieved as yet, I can't be bothered to debate about the prize money now for that reason alone. It gets boring as we now know no one will have recieved any of that or the other half as of yet from BB. I am happy though to discuss why Jay and Ma Waggott have had digs at Aaron, when they should know full well he hasn't recieved anything yet. So unless they have sat down and discussed it with him maybe they should zip it for now, which to be fair it is none of Ma Waggott's darn business anyway, it is between Jay and Aaron.

Locke.
16-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Should give all the money to Jay so he can do what he likes with it

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 05:44 PM
As no prize money has been recieved as yet, I can't be bothered to debate about the prize money now for that reason alone. It gets boring as we now know no one will have recieved any of that or the other half as of yet from BB. I am happy though to discuss why Jay and Ma Waggott have had digs at Aaron, when they should know full well he hasn't recieved anything yet. So unless they have sat down and discussed it with him maybe they should zip it for now, which to be fair it is none of Ma Waggott's darn business anyway, it is between Jay and Aaron.

Yep. A thread started with not one shred of evidence - one side can say anything, claim anything that may not be true.

Once a joint statement is made (not that there is any need at all anyway imo) - regarding what those two jointly have decided, I'll accept that. Otherwise, it's all just meh....

headaball

His mate's terminally ill apparently so that's why he'd give the 20k to a charity, says Aaron has gone back on his word but seems to be hoping Aaron will still stick to it

"I never really had a bad word to say about him...."

:sleep:

karezza
Is Jay's mother wealthy?

spintronic
What a duchbag.

If he want's to give money to charity, he has £15,k to start his pledge.

Now, Plz.

STOP with the B.S.

We all know you for the SKUMBAG you are.:spin::spin::spin:

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Jay & Lou on oktv after the break, see what they got to say...

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Why are some people so bothered about what Aaron or any of them do with their money !!! No one knows what has actually been said or agreed,I actually think Aaron should keep his for his boy(did he get the 10K from the previous split?)Who the hell really cares?it wont change our life ,Aaron won,and deservedly so,time to move on,cant believe some idiots are asking him this on Twitter,If I was him I'de tell them to mind their own business.

jet
16-11-2011, 05:49 PM
I hope Aaron is shamed into keeping his word...its for a good cause after all.

karezza
16-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I hate people who publicise their charitable donations in order to make themselves look good.

:nono:

flamingGalah!
16-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Aaron hasn't even received a penny yet so how can you all slag him off?? :conf:

spintronic
16-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by MTVN
Yes, what a complete bastard Jay is for wanting to give money to charity because his friend has a terminal illness

He has £15,000 WHAT'S STOPPING HIM?

Jesus..
How do you know he isn't giving any of that to charity?

Because he still has his £15k.

I'm not pissed at his charity pledge.

I'm pissed because it's so false.

If he's the humanitarian you pretend he is. And he's so concerned with his friends terminal illness..

Then I'm sure he'll donate his £15k.

If he's the SKUMBAG I know he is,
He'll welch on the charity, like he's welched on Tom.

spintronic
16-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I hate people who publicise their charitable donations in order to make themselves look good.

"That cost £500 that did. That cost £500 that did.That cost £500 that did.That cost £500 that did.That cost £500 that did.":nono::nono::nono:

Ring any bells?

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Here's Jayloo's radio interview (borefest)! :sleep:

Sounds like they are still ranting about Aaron and it's clearly been a continued rantathon since present-gate. :rolleyes:

Isn't it time they just gave it up already - and just get on with promoting their fauxmance? ;)

http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Because he still has his £15k.

I'm not pissed at his charity pledge.

I'm pissed because it's so false.

If he's the humanitarian you pretend he is. And he's so concerned with his friends terminal illness..

Then I'm sure he'll donate his £15k.

If he's the SKUMBAG I know he is,
He'll welch on the charity, like he's welched on Tom.

And how do you know Jay has recieved that 15k yet?

Just like Aaron fans are saying Aaron doesn't have his money...

flamingGalah!
16-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh why don't the pair of them just bugger off & sh* on each other, pair of bitter twats... :sleep:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Jay & Lou on oktv after the break, see what they got to say...

Not one cheep from Jay about donating money to charity....not a cheep.... whether his money or Aaron's.

No surprise there really.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Not one cheep from Jay about donating money to charity....not a cheep.... whether his money or Aaron's.

Not one question about the money either..

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:02 PM
I hope Aaron is shamed into keeping his word...its for a good cause after all.

so is using it to raise his own son.

Would you donate your wages for example to charity because it's for a good cause: or would you use your wages on you/your family.?

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Not one question about the money either..

The point you are missing is that if Jay was actually making these accusations (allegedly) about Aaron..... he had the perfect opportunity for people to hear it from his own mouth.

He didn't. There is absolutely no evidence of this money talk ......so it's all unconfirmed and bogus gossip. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: confirmed again by the radio convo. Jay hasn't even spoken to him about it....... yet he's slagging him off ! Get a grip Jay - good god man.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Here's Jayloo's radio interview (borefest)! :sleep:

Sounds like they are still ranting about Aaron and it's clearly been a continued rantathon since present-gate. :rolleyes:

Isn't it time they just gave it up already - and just get on with promoting their fauxmance? ;)

http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

"does Aaron know you are going to donate that cash to charity"

"errr....no, I don't think he knows..."

So in other words .....Jay is being slimey as usual. What a lot of utter trash this man is. He goes on radio, claims he's going to do this, yet hasn't even spoken to Aaron about it.... especially when Aaron hasn't even got the money yet.

:D you couldn't make this up if you tried. it's better than any soap story!! :D

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:11 PM

He was never even asked about the money?

Dammed if he does dammed if he doesn't

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:11 PM
The point you are missing is that if Jay was actually making these accusations (allegedly) about Aaron..... he had the perfect opportunity for people to hear it from his own mouth.

He didn't. There is absolutely no evidence of this money talk ......so it's all unconfirmed and bogus gossip. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: confirmed again by the radio convo. Jay hasn't even spoken to him about it....... yet he's slagging him off ! Get a grip Jay - good god man.

Well I'm guessing before the edit you hadn't actually listened to the radio clip?

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Let's be honest here, if it was the exact same situation but with the roles reversed I am 100% sure that Jay would still be getting all the criticism, there's not even any point discussing it when people already make up their minds that whatever happens Aaron is in the right and Jay in the wrong..

karezza
16-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Excrement-obsessed Jay is just trying to make Aaron look bad.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Well I'm guessing before the edit you hadn't actually listened to the radio clip?

and it proved exactly what I had said: he's slagging Aaron off...yet Jay has not even spoken to him about the money yet....... what an idiot Jay is...a complete idiot.

As I said, all heresay, and one sided. I said at the start of this thread, unles both of them make a joint comment - the whole thing is just gossip and bitterness on Jays part - oh, and his mother's since she's had a hand in saying the same .. (re the northern chronicle local rag article).

He doesn't speak to Aaron, yet expects Aaron to know what he's thinking.

Superb stuff. :joker:

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:15 PM
"does Aaron know you are going to donate that cash to charity"

"errr....no, I don't think he knows..."

So in other words .....Jay is being slimey as usual. What a lot of utter trash this man is. He goes on radio, claims he's going to do this, yet hasn't even spoken to Aaron about it.... especially when Aaron hasn't even got the money yet.

:D you couldn't make this up if you tried. it's better than any soap story!! :D

And if Jay HAD mentioned to Aaron he wants the money for charity people would still slag him off for it. :joker:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:16 PM
No one forces you to read them, but glad you take the time to do so.

Jordan.
Excrement-obsessed Jay is just trying to make Aaron look bad.

He has already done that himself

Pyramid*
And if Jay HAD mentioned to Aaron he wants the money for charity people would still slag him off for it. :joker:

TBH, yes, I would - because it's not up to Jay what Aaron does with his own Winnings.

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:17 PM
TBH, yes, I would - because it's not up to Jay what Aaron does with his own Winnings.

Aaron shouldn't go about making deals then?

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Aaron shouldn't go about making deals then?

Neither should Jay. He started it. Aaron has (I hope) finished it.

What goes around, comes around.

Karma can be a real bitch. :D

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:18 PM
and it proved exactly what I had said: he's slagging Aaron off...yet Jay has not even spoken to him about the money yet....... what an idiot Jay is...a complete idiot.

As I said, all heresay, and one sided. I said at the start of this thread, unles both of them make a joint comment - the whole thing is just gossip and bitterness on Jays part - oh, and his mother's since she's had a hand in saying the same .. (re the northern chronicle local rag article).

He's not really slagging him off, he said "I hope he's as clean cut as I think he is"

They met at the Wrap Party, how do you know there was no discussion there about it?

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Neither should Jay. He started it. Aaron has (I hope) finished it.

What goes around, comes around.

Karma can be a real bitch. :D

Aaron made the deal with Jay actually, not the other way around.

Just proved how dishonest he was from the start. Too bad his fans can't see it :dance:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:22 PM
He's not really slagging him off, he said "I hope he's as clean cut as I think he is"

They met at the Wrap Party, how do you know there was no discussion there about it?

If you listen to it Jay actually says "he went back on his word....." then admits that Aaron has no idea about what he (Jay) intends doing with the money - because " eerrmm no I dont think he knows .....

Aaron doesn't know because Jay has not spoken to him about it. Jay is happy slagging him off though....

;)

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Aaron made the deal with Jay actually, not the other way around.

Just proved how dishonest he was from the start. Too bad his fans can't see it :dance:

Nope: back to gift gate. I'm sure I don't need to repeat myself.

:dance:

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Nope: back to gift gate. I'm sure I don't need to repeat myself.

:dance:

What are you talking about? Gift gate is a completly irrelevant situation.

I'll just take it that you've run out of things to try defend Aaron with.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:24 PM
If you listen to it Jay actually says "he went back on his word....." then admits that Aaron has no idea about what he (Jay) intends doing with the money - because " eerrmm no I dont think he knows .....

Aaron doesn't know because Jay has not spoken to him about it. Jay is happy slagging him off though....

;)

Yes but then he is also open to the possibility that Aaron might stick to it. For all you know they have spoken about it but Jay didn't mention what he wants to do with it.

jet
16-11-2011, 06:25 PM

Jay didn't say he hadn't spoken to Aaron about the money...he said Aaron didn't know he would give it to charity. Not the same thing.
In any case, it is not Aaron's business what Jay would do with the money. Aaron instigated the deal which was made, and if he was principled like he likes to repeat over and over that he is, he should stick to it.

Jack_
16-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm an Aaron fan, but a deal is a deal at the end of the day really. I'm not really that bothered whether he splits or not, and it won't change my opinion of him either way...but I have to say, as has been mentioned, if Jay had won there would've been calls from all Aaron fans for him to stick to his side of the deal, and if he hadn't, Christ there'd have been some abuse on here.

And again, I'm saying that as an Aaron fan.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Yes but then he is also open to the possibility that Aaron might stick to it. For all you know they have spoken about it but Jay didn't mention what he wants to do with it.

PMSL. You are funny at times. :D

I'll just let you, Jordan, Jet and all the other Jay fans keep saying the same stuff over and over again - because it all based on no real facts - no real evidence.

God, I love this place at times, it really is a lot fun. :spin:

Scotty07
16-11-2011, 06:28 PM

Me too:yuk:

Claymores
16-11-2011, 06:30 PM

So very true

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm an Aaron fan, but a deal is a deal at the end of the day really. I'm not really that bothered whether he splits or not, and it won't change my opinion of him either way...but I have to say, as has been mentioned, if Jay had won there would've been calls from all Aaron fans for him to stick to his side of the deal, and if he hadn't, Christ there'd have been some abuse on here.

:thumbs:

PMSL. You are funny at times. :D

I'll just let you, Jordan, Jet and all the other Jay fans keep saying the same stuff over and over again - because it all based on no real facts - no real evidence.

God, I love this place at times, it really is a lot fun. :spin:

Yes please do leave us to it, come back when you're actually capable of a reasonable discussion :wavey:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:32 PM

Alleged charitable donations..... it's not happened yet. :D

And yes, I agree.... it's back to Louise ramming it down Tom and Alex's throats about how they spent on their gifts.

Perfect examples of how not to make yourself look good (both her and Jay) ....Silly beggars that they are! :D

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:34 PM

Finally an Aaron fan who doesn't look at everything he does with rose tinted glasses:worship:

Vicky.

I agree with this. But at the same time the ones getting their knickers in a twist now about Aaron not splitting(even though no-one even knows whats going on at the minute) would be saying Jay was in the right for not splitting as Aaron was a cock/wouldnt have split/insert some other random reason here.

Personally I couldnt care less what happens with the money really. It wont change my opinion of Aaron or anyone else...as I liked them inside the house, they entertained me. And thats about where it ends. I dont hold Aaron on some sort of pedestal of morality or whatever like some seem to think Aaron fans do.

Marmalite
A deal is a deal and Aaron has high morals and beliefs so I doubt very much he will go back on his word at all.

However, can we just wait until it has been confirmed 100% that Aaron has actually received the money from Ch5 before we start pointing fingers at those concerned?

That goes for you too Jayloo!

Besides if the charity is that important to Jay why can't he give them the 9,500 quid he's got already and give the other 10,500 when Aaron can hand it over.

He and Loo have already done a photo shoot which I'm sure they were paid well for so he'll have money coming in soon from that as well.

Slagging someone off before you can prove 100% that they've already been given and got the money in their bank account and had time to transfer it is a bit of a low blow imo!

Locke.
Hopefully if he goes back on this then the split of the other 50k is between all the people that made the deal apart from Aaron. He deserves no share of it if he goes back on his own deal.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree with this. But at the same time the ones getting their knickers in a twist now about Aaron not splitting(even though no-one even knows whats going on at the minute) would be saying Jay was in the right for not splitting as Aaron was a cock/wouldnt have split/insert some other random reason here.

No I wouldn't, I would say that Jay should have stuck to the deal, and I'll say the same if he doesn't split his 15k

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 06:36 PM
No I wouldn't, I would say that Jay should have stuck to the deal, and I'll say the same if he doesn't split his 15k
Of course you will say that now :p

(I dont actually disbelieve you, Im simply giving the same responses as people throw at Aaron fans when they start playing 'what ifs')

Claymores
There are quite a few people on here showing their true colours over this issue its very revealing and some of them should know better.

Some appear to be willing to abandon all moral considerations/principles in defence of 'Lord Integrity'

Pyramid*
A deal is a deal and Aaron has high morals and beliefs so I doubt very much he will go back on his word at all.

However, can we just wait until it has been confirmed 100% that Aaron has actually received the money from Ch5 before we start pointing fingers at those concerned?

That goes for you too Jayloo!

Besides if the charity is that important to Jay why can't he give them the 9,500 quid he's got already and give the other 10,500 when Aaron can hand it over.

He and Loo have already done a photo shoot which I'm sure they were paid well for so he'll have money coming in soon from that as well.

Slagging someone off before you can prove 100% that they've already been given and got the money in their bank account and had time to transfer it is a bit of a low blow imo!

And that in bold is exactly the point.

Angus
16-11-2011, 06:38 PM
20 mins ago on twitter

AlexRoseLeeAlex Rose Lee
For everyone wanting to no we are sorting the money to be shared out :)

:idc:

Jules2
16-11-2011, 06:39 PM
How has he got 25k.....

The deal was 20/30 but has Alex and Jay sorted their money out? Too many anti Aaron's were suggesting and hoping when the show was on and no one knew who was going to win, that the other 4 would just leave Aaron out and leave him with the £990.

Locke.
16-11-2011, 06:40 PM
20 mins ago on twitter

AlexRoseLeeAlex Rose Lee
For everyone wanting to no we are sorting the money to be shared out :)

:idc:

Different money...

Samuel.
16-11-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't know why anyone cares tbh.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Of course you will say that now :p

(I dont actually disbelieve you, Im simply giving the same responses as people throw at Aaron fans when they start playing 'what ifs')

Well I really would criticise him, I have done a few times while he was in the house, and I don't really think there would be any people defending Jay on here either, apart from one or two

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Personally I couldnt care less what happens with the money really. It wont change my opinion of Aaron or anyone else...as I liked them inside the house, they entertained me. And thats about where it ends. I dont hold Aaron on some sort of pedestal of morality or whatever like some seem to think Aaron fans do .

Sums up my thoughts. I bliddy well hope Aaron keeps what he rightfully won fair and square - and to hell with morals or integrity. He put up with some serious crap in that house from Jay - call it payback, Karma, whatever.

Jules2
16-11-2011, 06:45 PM

Aaron was only talking about him and Harry and that was when the prize was 100, I think we should give them all chance to sort it out. If he hasnt had it yet then some are jumping the gun. I also think that Alex and Jay should sort their money out before Aaron sorts the 50 out.

Jack_
16-11-2011, 06:45 PM

That's a fair point I suppose.

If you ask me, they should just all split the money and be done with it, I'm getting kind of sick of reading all this crap to do with it now. It's not exactly that important, the disputes if they didn't split the money should be between the housemates themselves and their families/friends, not their fans on Big Brother forums. If you ask me that's just getting a bit too emotionally invested in the show. I like them as housemates, but I don't know them as people, and neither does anyone else. What they all do with their money is nobody's business but their own in reality, the show is over.

It's not all of this that bothers me anyway, the fact that Alex received any money whatsoever, let alone £30,000 for contributing literally **** all to the series is what sickens me. Same goes for Louise and Tom too although their amounts were a lot smaller.

In reality all the money should've gone to Aaron and Jay, they were the only ones deserving of it.

WCR1942
16-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Pyramid, one of your favourite words and I think very appropriate to this situation is HEARSAY. It is spelled that way because it means saying things you have (over)heard others saying.

Angus
16-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Different money...

May well be, but till the first deal is honoured, why should the second one be?

MTVN
16-11-2011, 07:07 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
@nibear1873 av not sed that there 2 much **** getting said watch it on utube yal see a dont want no money m8 av got my prize my lou

:)

Locke.
16-11-2011, 07:08 PM
May well be, but till the first deal is honoured, why should the second one be?

Because they have nothing in common whatsoever?

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 07:08 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
@nibear1873 av not sed that there 2 much **** getting said watch it on utube yal see a dont want no money m8 av got my prize my lou

But I thought he said it on the radio thing :conf:

Also I think he needs to tell his mother to wind her neck in, if this tweet is true.

jet
16-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Some appear to be willing to abandon all moral considerations/principles in defence of 'Lord Integrity'

:thumbs:

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:10 PM
It just shows who the real and bigger man is in this whole situation..I'll give you a clue..it aint shaaron.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Pyramid, one of your favourite words and I think very appropriate to this situation is HEARSAY. It is spelled that way because it means saying things you have (over)heard others saying.

Yes..... much much so, it's highly applicable for much of these types of conversations.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 07:12 PM

Also I think he needs to tell his mother to wind her neck in, if this tweet is true.

Yeah I know :laugh: I don't think he really meant to specifically accuse Aaron of going back on his word though, because after that he just says he hopes Aaron will stick to it, I think he might have just used the wrong words

WCR1942
16-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Well, sadly I must ask, if you knew all that why do you consistently spell it "heresay"?

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:14 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray

he did..... LOL. His words were that Aaron went back on his word, then he had to admit to Aaron not knowing what Jay intended to do with the money! PSML... told you, it's like SOAP!!

It appears to be from Jay, not Ma - as it states he's got his prize, my lou.

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Finally an Aaron fan who doesn't look at everything he does with rose tinted glasses:worship:

Oh jeez,but we DON'T know that he has gone back on any deal yet do we,he's only just got out of the house and would think he's pretty busy with other stuff,why dont people wait until there is concrete proof of anything,oh yes I forgot it's because it's Aaron.

Pyramid*
Yeah I know :laugh: I don't think he really meant to specifically accuse Aaron of going back on his word though, because after that he just says he hopes Aaron will stick to it, I think he might have just used the wrong words

Jay quite specifically said in that radio clip "He (Aaron) went back on his word.... " he did accuse him, whether he meant to or not, he did.

listen to about 22seconds into it....... it is very clear what Jay said. VERY.

Brother Leon
MTVN, I salute you for lasting this long with Aaron's soldiers...I really do :joker:

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 07:17 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray

:conf:

English please....

MTVN
16-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Jay quite specifically said in that radio clip "He (Aaron) went back on his word.... " he did accuse him, whether he meant to or not, he did.

Well yes.. what I am saying is that he didn't mean to :)

MTVN, I salute you for lasting this long with Aaron's soldiers...I really do :joker:

Haha it's been a right nightmare at times :joker:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:23 PM
:conf:

English please....

In English it translates to:

I'm a lying git, and I've been caught making an idiot of myself and am now trying to dig myself out of a big hole, like...... but I've got Lou so I am happy.

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Imagine renaging on a deal you made and robbing a charity of 20,00 quid..wow, this guy has no morals at all.

I'm glad I am not a fan of someone lower than a snakes belly like Aaron deep down is.

He's lost all credibility now.

Locke.
16-11-2011, 07:26 PM
One of two things will happen anyway:

1. Aaron will split the money with Jay like he said he would, problem solved.

2. Aaron won't split the money, Jay will let people know it, and he will be generally disliked by most people apart from Pyramid, Kazanne, and the 5 other die hards on here.

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 07:26 PM
In English it translates to:

Quote:
I'm a lying git, and I've been caught making an idiot of myself and am now trying to dig myself out of a big hole, like...... but I've got Lou so I am happy.

:laugh3:

jet
16-11-2011, 07:27 PM

listen to about 22seconds into it....... it is very clear what Jay said. VERY.

What I don't get is why Aaron fans are posting all over the place about this on here yet don't simply ask Aaron on Twitter about it and get his side of the story?

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:28 PM
nibear1873 Keith Clark
@RealJayMcKray think ur a top guy mate but why wd you say Aaron went back on a deal to share the money bit silly mate all best to u &lou
42 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray

parmnion
What I don't get is why Aaron fans are posting all over the place about this on here yet don't simply ask Aaron on Twitter about it and get his side of the story?

I've asked him 8 times on twitter today..the first one was 6 seconds after he made his first post..as yet no reply..(insert cilla black catchphrase here)

jet

2. Aaron won't split the money, Jay will let people know it, and he will be generally disliked by most people apart from Pyramid, Kazanne, and the 5 other die hards on here.

Love it! :laugh2:

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:29 PM

Well SOMEONE is clearly backtracking here'
nibear1873 Keith Clark
@RealJayMcKray think ur a top guy mate but why wd you say Aaron went back on a deal to share the money bit silly mate all best to u &lou
in reply to ↑

@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray

Niamh.
16-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Imagine renaging on a deal you made and robbing a charity of 20,00 quid..wow, this guy has no morals at all.

I'm glad I am not a fan of someone lower than a snakes belly like Aaron deep down is.

a Bit like robbing from the blind isn't it :joker:

parmnion

:joker::hello::banana::cheer::dance2::thumbs2::lau gh2::laugh3::worship::worship::evilgrin::evilgrin: :D

parmnion
a Bit like robbing from the blind isn't it :joker:

Yes, very much so..

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:31 PM
I've asked him 8 times on twitter today..the first one was 6 seconds after he made his first post..as yet no reply..(insert cilla black catchphrase here)

Perhaps he feels he has NO obligation to answer such personal questions from you,did you join just to stalk him?sad

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 07:31 PM

FFS what are you on about now? Still walking around clutching those straws, I see!

Have you even listened to the radio interview before you start criticising Aaron (yet again) - the interviewer asked Jay and he said that Aaron doesn't know that he will give his share to charity. So how is he now suddenly robbing a charity????

Tbh I expect the radio interview is the first time anyone (even Jay) heard that he will be giving the money to charity!

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:32 PM

Aaron fans are doing nothing more than replying and addressing posts on this forum - which as you can see, it was a Jay fan (first and foremost)who raised this thread. I don't give two hoots either way what Aaron does with his money....it's his money. It does seem however to be something that Jay fans in particular want to discuss over and over again, so I'm quite happy killing lots of free time.

Furthermore, I do so, because this is a fan site for BB fans, and I am a fan of Aaron.

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:33 PM

There is NO PROOF he has.

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Perhaps he feels he has NO obligation to answer such personal questions from you,did you join just to stalk him?sad

You're calling me sad before you got the answer..in reply though, no. No I never.

I told him I was a huge fan as well..twat never got back to me..perhaps he's ashamed or hiding something.:shrug:

jet
16-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Hmmmm....interesting. :hugesmile:

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:36 PM
There is NO PROOF he has.

I don't need proof to call a twat a twat thank you very much.

Kazanne
You're calling me sad before you got the answer..in reply though, no. No I never.

I told him I was a huge fan as well..twat never got back to me..perhaps he's ashamed or hiding something.:shrug:

And maybe he's not sat on his lappy all day,he has never used Twitter before,maybe he needs to get used to it first,do you really think YOUR post will be the only one that stands out,he has hundreds:joker:

Pyramid*

nibear1873 Keith Clark
in reply to ↑

@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray

It looks like your question has already been answered by Jay himself Jet......if these tweets are to be believed. Looks like Jailburd is doing a heap load of this.
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr125/littleotteratplay/animi%207/Emoticon_digging.gif

Ach, it will give the poor guy's biceps and triceps a good work out at least.

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I don't need proof to call a twat a twat thank you very much.

But you do,end of ,as i said,sad!!

parmnion
And maybe he's not sat on his lappy all day,he has never used Twitter before,maybe he needs to get used to it first,do you really think YOUR post will be the only one that stands out,he has hundreds:joker:

My one would have been the first one he noticed as it had a £ sign in it.

Niamh.
Yes, very much so..

:love:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:38 PM

KAZANNE..... he has thousands.(about 50 of them..... oh sorry, you weren't talking about £'s.... but tweets. Silly me!)

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:39 PM
My one would have been the first one he noticed as it had a £ sign in it.

it would have had to have 50,000 after it or he wouldn't have looked twice .....Aaron is in demand now Parmnion, I'm sure we all know that.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 07:40 PM
So basically, Jay himself reckons Aaron has not gone back on his word (as of yet anyway), says its a load of ****...and people are still insisting he has?

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:41 PM
it would have had to have 50,000 after it or he wouldn't have looked twice .....Aaron is in demand now Parmnion, I'm sure we all know that.

Thats great news, I'm pleased for him...pity he's ignoring all the questions though..perhaps he feels guilty...I know I would.

Some gentleman eh!! He will forever be known as the guy from bb who can't keep a deal he made on telly.:dance:

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:41 PM
So basically, Jay himself reckons Aaron has not gone back on his word (as of yet anyway), says its a load of ****...and people are still insisting he has?

Maybe he and Jay have discussed it.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 07:43 PM
nibear1873 Keith Clark
in reply to ↑

@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray

Maybe he and Jay have discussed it.

Maybe they have discussed it, but Jay seems to think Aaron has not gone back on his word...

jet
16-11-2011, 07:43 PM
It looks like your question has already been answered by Jay himself Jet......if these tweets are to be believed. Looks like Jailburd is doing a heap load of this.
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr125/littleotteratplay/animi%207/Emoticon_digging.gif

Ach, it will give the poor guy's biceps and triceps a good work out at least.

The question remains: Does Aaron intend to honour his agreement with Jay? I'd like to hear what HE has to say.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Well yes.. what I am saying is that he didn't mean to :)

Okay, I'll go with that because that means then, that what I am saying is that Aaron didn't mean to say he'd share anything with Jay. So that's us all one big happy family now.

thesheriff443
The question remains: Does Aaron intend to honour his agreement with Jay? I'd like to hear what HE has to say.

we dont need to hear from the bearded lady anymore!

jet
Maybe they have discussed it, but Jay seems to think Aaron has not gone back on his word...

But Jay said he did in the radio clip that was posted...unless they have since spoken about it....:conf:

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Okay, I'll go with that because that means then, that what I am saying is that Aaron didn't mean to say he'd share anything with Jay. So that's us all one big happy family now.

I suppose he didn't mean to raise his arm, stretch it out towards Jay, clasp his hand and shake it whilst heartily nodding in agreement either.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 07:49 PM
But Jay said he did in the radio clip that was posted...unless they have since spoken about it....:conf:

But then why would Jay say he had never said that then?

Why not say that its been sorted since then?

MTVNs suggestion is a lot more likely tbh, that jay didnt mean it the way it came out(in the radio thing)

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:50 PM

With the best will in the world jet, it does not matter how many times you ask me (or Aaron fans) this same question over and over again: it will not make any of us telepathic.

If you are so keen to know the answer to your question, go ask Aaron.... you know where his twitter is. If you aren't too sure, there is a thread on the first page on the forum that will take you right to it.
Why ask us when you can go straight to the Good Man himself. :wavey:

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 07:51 PM
I suppose he didn't mean to raise his arm, stretch it out towards Jay, clasp his hand and shake it whilst heartily nodding in agreement either.

Haven't got telepathy .... you should ask him next time your tweet him.

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 07:52 PM

The agreement was between Jay and Aaron..... So why the frig would he discuss it with you?

And beside Jay has just admitted he doesn't give a **** about the money and doesn't want it because he's got Lou. So kinda looks like they've discussed it (or Jay is attempting to look good to the public yet again).

Note: Jay has learnt to spell Lou and not Loo since leaving the house so clearly Lou's not the only benefit he's gained since his BB experience :joker:

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Haven't got telepathy .... you should ask him next time your tweet him.

The idiot can't even figure out how to work it, whats the bloomin point in posting the same question for a ninth time.

Maybe the winners story will clear it up a bit more..I'll hold of until after that until I post further on the matter.

jet
16-11-2011, 07:58 PM
With the best will in the world jet, it does not matter how many times you ask me (or Aaron fans) this same question over and over again: it will not make any of us telepathic.

If you are so keen to know the answer to your question, go ask Aaron.... you know where his twitter is. If you aren't too sure, there is a thread on the first page on the forum that will take you right to it.
Why ask us when you can go straight to the Good Man himself. :wavey:

It's fine. I have since discovered he has been asked the question many times on Twitter and didn't answer. :hugesmile:

jet
16-11-2011, 09:16 PM
No mention of the agreement on the winner story then. Hmmm....

TallyHo
16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Why don't Mr Waggot be a man and just say that Aaron deserves the money, and that Aaron should put it to good use in securing his sons future.

StraightEdge695
16-11-2011, 10:24 PM
its aarons money

Marmalite
17-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Something you might be missing out of this is the fact that Jay used to shout and bawl, curse Aaron to hell - to his face, and in areas that Aaron would overhear Jay doing so. Only after he did all that, would Jay have to go and talk to Aaron, usually the next day - because Aaron quite rightly, ignored a person like Jay, who would verbally abuse and threaten him. Why should Aaron not ignore an abusive person like that? I would (and do) the same thing.

What is more - Aaron coerced Jay into splitting the prize money after he got booed and Jay got cheered, so you have it all the wrong way round. :nono:

We clearly see things differently then.

You're still banging on about the money I see. But seeing as you are...... Jay has said numerous times that he doesn't want the money so if he had that much of a good heart and doesn't want it then why did he go on radio and slate Aaron for not handing it over yet and sit there while Louise bad mouthed Aaron about how he has broken his word (when they have no confirmation that Aaron has been given the money yet) and then lie in a tweet saying he didn't say that?

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:47 AM
We clearly see things differently then.

You're still banging on about the money I see. But seeing as you are...... Jay has said numerous times that he doesn't want the money so if he had that much of a good heart and doesn't want it then why did he go on radio and slate Aaron for not handing it over yet and sit there while Louise bad mouthed Aaron about how he has broken his word (when they have no confirmation that Aaron has been given the money yet) and then lie in a tweet saying he didn't say that?

One last addition ..... after the birthday night: Jay himself swopped Aaron's perspex name plate, saying quite clearly that Aaron could have his share, that he did not want it. Not only did Jay say that, he also confirmed his words, by taking his own name plate off the board, and replacing it with Aaron's - as he said the words, "He can have it, I don't want the money".

Aaron was the one who put Jay's name back where it had been initially.

So it's very hypocritical for Jay, having called Aaron all the names under the sun, to NOW come across as thinking that Aaron is an alright bloke.....when he'd been doing not much else but berating, belittling and threatning Aaron time and time again in the last 2 wks of the show.

calyman
17-11-2011, 09:28 AM
That is not correct. Aaron's first strop with Jay (when Jay referenced the film) happened when the wolfpack was alive and well, and Jay did exactly the same thing - tried to talk Aaron round in a mature way - but Aaron still refused to speak to him for days.

What is more - Aaron coerced Jay into splitting the prize money after he got booed and Jay got cheered, so you have it all the wrong way round. :nono:

Aaron mentioned that he and Harry had spoken about sharing the prize money. It was Jay who then grabbed the opportunity to apply this to himself and Aaron. In between a garbled account of something to do with 1st and 4th places (to be honest, I couldn't make out the nonsense that Jay was saying), what I did hear was Jay deciding that he and Aaron should share the money 20/30.

A reluctant and bemused Aaron was clearly trying to work out where this was going. Jay then thrust his sausage fingers in Aaron's face, demanding "they shake on it". This Aaron foolishly did. Therefore it was Aaron who was clearly coerced into this agreement, not Jay.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Aaron mentioned that he and Harry had spoken about sharing the prize money. It was Jay who then grabbed the opportunity to apply this to himself and Aaron. In between a garbled account of something to do with 1st and 4th places (to be honest, I couldn't make out the nonsense that Jay was saying), what I did hear was Jay deciding that he and Aaron should share the money 20/30.

A reluctant and bemused Aaron was clearly trying to work out where this was going. Jay then thrust his sausage fingers in Aaron's face, demanding "they shake on it". This Aaron foolishly did. Therefore it was Aaron who was clearly coerced into this agreement, not Jay.

Correct. Aaron was relaying a story that he and Harry had had ...it was JAY who jumped in with the comment about "Aye we could do that, I'd agree to that if ye like" OWTTE.

Aaron was put in a very awkward situation, by the ever manipulatig Jay once again.... and I'd say that Aaron felt pressured to agree - especially given Jay's verbal threats against Aaron only days before. People do what they can in such circumstances to placate the aggressor - and that is what Aaron did. Effectively: he was coerced/forced into it imo.

That's my take on the whole situ.

As for Jay being nice: as I said earlier; Jay wasn't so nice on his radio interview in which he lied about what Aaron said....... why do I say he lied? Because his later tweet then denied he had ever said anything and made out that stories were untrue: and like all liars, Jay has not got a good enough memory to recall his radio interview and the comments he made about Aaron on there.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Correct. Aaron was relaying a story that he and Harry had had ...it was JAY who jumped in with the comment about "Aye we could do that, I'd agree to that if ye like" OWTTE.

Aaron was put in a very awkward situation, by the ever manipulatig Jay once again.... and I'd say that Aaron felt pressured to agree - especially given Jay's verbal threats against Aaron only days before. People do what they can in such circumstances to placate the aggressor - and that is what Aaron did. Effectively: he was coerced/forced into it imo.

That's my take on the whole situ.

As for Jay being nice: as I said earlier; Jay wasn't so nice on his radio interview in which he lied about what Aaron said....... why do I say he lied? Because his later tweet then denied he had ever said anything and made out that stories were untrue: and like all liars, Jay has not got a good enough memory to recall his radio interview and the comments he made about Aaron on there.

I don't think Aaron needed to agree to it, and prior threats from Jay shouldn't have had any effect at all. However, if he watches the show back, and sees the way Jay acted about him behind his back, then I think he has the right to say that the deal is off. Or alternatively, He could say that he wants Jays £15k, as jay promised, then give him back £20k minus £500.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't think Aaron needed to agree to it, and prior threats from Jay shouldn't have had any effect at all. However, if he watches the show back, and sees the way Jay acted about him behind his back, then I think he has the right to say that the deal is off. Or alternatively, He could say that he wants Jays £15k, as jay promised, then give him back £20k minus £500.

I understand where you are coming from and why you say that, I do. he didn't have to agree, but prior threats may still have clouded his judgement - we don't always make the best judgement when we are under pressure - regardless of which type of pressure.

billy123
17-11-2011, 10:25 AM
No that would just be silly.
If he is any type of man he will stand by his agreement i think he will but time will tell.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:27 AM
If he is any type of man he will stand by his agreement i think he will but time will tell.

Now, what about the fact that Jay himself stated (as has been quoted here several times), that Jay moved the nameplates and very clearly said that Aaron could have his money, that Jay did not want it.

thus, if Aaron keeps to his agreement,.... jay gets half the £50 winners prize, get's none of his allocated share that he said he didn't want.

If he is any type of man, he will stand by what HE said. I doubt he will.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:31 AM

I agree that he should have stood by his agreement, but I think if he watches it back first, he'll know that Jay really added to the Jemma drama unnecessarily, constantly made threats about and to Aaron at every opportunity. Belittled him whenever the chance arose, calling him "that" for example.

Jay promised his money to Aaron, if he is any kind of man, then he will also honour the agreement.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:34 AM
I understand where you are coming from and why you say that, I do. he didn't have to agree, but prior threats may still have clouded his judgement - we don't always make the best judgement when we are under pressure - regardless of which type of pressure.

Then just make your excuses and leave the situation, say you're desperate for the toilet or something. He was sitting nicely with, and chatting with Jay at the time, so I don't think "feeling threatened" is even a valid excuse.

billy123
17-11-2011, 10:34 AM
I agree that he should have stood by his agreement,OK sounds like you are agreeing with me.
+1 for jesus :)

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:39 AM
OK sounds like you are agreeing with me.
+1 for jesus :)

I do to a point. I don't think people should generally renege on deals that have been made. But in Aarons position, if he watched the show back before he received his money, could I understand him not giving it to Jay? I could.

Aaron gives Jay £20k
Jay gives Aaron £15k
Aaron gives Louise £5k

Everything works out as it should.

Alex gives Tom and Aaron £10k each and they all live happily ever after bitching about each other in the press.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Or Aaron could give Jay 10K (minusing the 10 he's supposed to get) and let Jay get Aarons 5k from Alex to make up Aarons 10k?

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Then just make your excuses and leave the situation, say you're desperate for the toilet or something. He was sitting nicely with, and chatting with Jay at the time, so I don't think "feeling threatened" is even a valid excuse.

I can't answer for Aaron, but I can give my view on it on what I my own subjective opinion is, which I have given, and provided my reasons why I have that opinion.

I'm not entirely sure what more you want me to say? If you want me to agree with you, I can't, because that's not what I believe.

We disagree on that point, that's it really.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Or Aaron could give Jay 10K (minusing the 10 he's supposed to get) and let Jay get Aarons 5k from Alex to make up Aarons 10k?

That's too simple. People would need it to be spelled out to them that Aaron had actually paid the money as agreed, it's just that Jay also owed him money. The long way round is the only way to show people what is happening.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:45 AM
I do to a point. I don't think people should generally renege on deals that have been made. But in Aarons position, if he watched the show back before he received his money, could I understand him not giving it to Jay? I could.

Aaron gives Jay £20k
Jay gives Aaron £15k
Aaron gives Louise £5k

Everything works out as it should.

Alex gives Tom and Aaron £10k each and they all live happily ever after bitching about each other in the press.

Jay couldn't give Aaron £15,000 He was down to £14500, and remember, that amount had to be put in the pot to be divvied up between all 5 of them.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:48 AM
That's too simple. People would need it to be spelled out to them that Aaron had actually paid the money as agreed, it's just that Jay also owed him money. The long way round is the only way to show people what is happening.

A wee tad ironic here JHC, that you say 'people would need it spelled out to them.....' given my own reply to your calculations, which weren't right.

People can only presume so we are going over old ground. Not one thing has been proven about the money splits. Other than Jay gobbing off on a radio show about Aaron .... Jay said (verbatim) "He went back on his word".... and then admitted that Aaron had no clue what Jay intended doing with 'his' split of the Winner's monies.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:49 AM
I can't answer for Aaron, but I can give my view on it on what I my own subjective opinion is, which I have given, and provided my reasons why I have that opinion.

I'm not entirely sure what more you want me to say? If you want me to agree with you, I can't, because that's not what I believe.

We disagree on that point, that's it really.

Yeah I know it's just your opinion, as my posts are just my opinions. I don't want you to agree with me, I was just providing a counter argument as to why I don't think feeling threatened is valid.

It's OK to disagree with people, and we have a point of disagreement. No biggie.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah I know it's just your opinion, as my posts are just my opinions. I don't want you to agree with me, I was just providing a counter argument as to why I don't think feeling threatened is valid.

It's OK to disagree with people, and we have a point of disagreement. No biggie.

I know that, as do you. But as I say, I don't know what else you want me to debate with about......because I've made it very clear why I have the view I have - as have you.

I concur that we agree to disagree!

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:53 AM

Simple is better and this way Aaron doesn't need to worry about the others sticking to their agreement.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:54 AM
A wee tad ironic here JHC, that you say 'people would need it spelled out to them.....' given my own reply to your calculations, which weren't right.

People can only presume so we are going over old ground. Not one thing has been proven about the money splits. Other than Jay gobbing off on a radio show about Aaron .... Jay said (verbatim) "He went back on his word".... and then admitted that Aaron had no clue what Jay intended doing with 'his' split of the Winner's monies.

A couple of posts up, I'd already addressed the £500 figures, this was just a quick run through of the process required.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Simple is better and this way Aaron doesn't need to worry about the others sticking to their agreement.

But your method doesn't address the £15k (£14.5k for Pyramids sake!) Jay said Aaron could have, does it?

Angus
17-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Am I missing something here?! What business is it of mine or anyone else what the hell the HMs do or don't do with the money. I couldn't give a rat's behind what they do and I would not think any the less of any of them TBH if they all just decided to hang on to what they've got. At least Aaron won his fair and square, the rest of the money was down to a lucky dip not to winning the money on merit. Though perhaps Alex could shove a few quid Tom's way seeing as how he was her best friend in the house:rolleyes:

I'm sick and tired of people bleating on and on about it. I guarantee that if Jay had won, the Anti Aaron brigade would not be whining about it at all.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:58 AM
But your method doesn't address the £15k (£14.5k for Pyramids sake!) Jay said Aaron could have, does it?

Oh when he switched the names on the board? :laugh:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:59 AM
A couple of posts up, I'd already addressed the £500 figures, this was just a quick run through of the process required.

i know but you know what the forum is like - and as you said, it needs to be spelled out.... but correctly and accurately.

The laughable thing is - about all of us here - we're all arguing about something that none of us know about , we don't know what the Aaron/Jay are doing, we don't know exactly how the 5 way split is actually being split.....

It's been done to deal - and all based on thing we don't know.

Besides which, Aaron won the money fair and square. It upto him to do with it what he wants - but I'd like to think that if he splits it with Jay, that both he and Jay will announce that Aaron has given the said Charity the cheque - on Jay's behalf.

Now THAT would be simple!

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:00 AM

Actually....it is £9500 after the 5 way split... :D And it's Aaron's because Jay said Aaron could have it, that Jay didn't want it.

Sorry sorry!!

See what I mean though... how it all gets far too involved.

BBfan6418
17-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Actually....it is £9500 after the 5 way split... :D And it's Aaron's because Jay said Aaron could have it, that Jay didn't want it.

Sorry sorry!!

See what I mean though... how it all gets far too involved.

No don't see what you mean. Jay made a statement when he was pissed off and Aaron was not in the room. Shaking a man's hand and agreeing to split the money are totally different things. If you can't tell the difference you need help. By the way to play along with your line of thinking then BB should just donate the money to charity because Aaron said he did not want the money he just wanted to win.

BBfan6418
17-11-2011, 11:19 AM
]i know but you know what the forum is like - and as you said, it needs to be spelled out.... but correctly and accurately.[/B]
The laughable thing is - about all of us here - we're all arguing about something that none of us know about , we don't know what the Aaron/Jay are doing, we don't know exactly how the 5 way split is actually being split.....

Besides which, Aaron won the money fair and square. It upto him to do with it what he wants - but I'd like to think that if he splits it with Jay, that both he and Jay will announce that Aaron has given the said Charity the cheque - on Jay's behalf.

You should definitely read this a couple times. You post more inaccurate information on here than any FM. (maybe more than all combined)

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:23 AM
You should definitely read this a couple times. You post more inaccurate information on here than any FM. (maybe more than all combined)

did you come on here just to personally throw insults around, to attack me? if so, please take it off the board - my pm box accepts messages. This thread is to discuss the housemates, it's not here to be rude and insult other members. Thanks

Jules2
17-11-2011, 11:27 AM

by RealJayMcKray

by RealJayMcKray

EDIT - Link to audio from the interview http://audioboo.fm/boos/548451-big-brother-s-jay-louise-talk-about-sharing-the-winners-cash-pot

A bit premature tbh spouting ones mouth off on radio programmes, when everything is being sorted. Nothing short of manipulation, Rome wasnt built in a day.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:30 AM
A bit premature tbh spouting ones mouth off on radio programmes, when everything is being sorted. Nothing short of manipulation, Rome wasnt built in a day.

yes, Jay is all nice one minute, then gobbing off lies the next, then trying to tweet his way out of the hole he digs.

It is exactly the behaviour he displayed in the house -and so it continues now he is out.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 11:30 AM
No don't see what you mean. Jay made a statement when he was pissed off and Aaron was not in the room. Shaking a man's hand and agreeing to split the money are totally different things. If you can't tell the difference you need help. By the way to play along with your line of thinking then BB should just donate the money to charity because Aaron said he did not want the money he just wanted to win.

Aaron made the agreement for the £30/20 split when he was drunk. Jay said Aaron could have his money because Jay didn't want it at all.

Being in a bad mood does not escape your responsibilities. If Jay is asking people to watch their agreement on YT, then he also needs to remember that he promised £15k to Aaron in front of a million people.

Aaron did just want to win, but he didn't say "if I win, then person x" can have the money. The by product of Aaron winning was the prize money, not the other way around.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Aaron made the agreement for the £30/20 split when he was drunk. Jay said Aaron could have his money because Jay didn't want it at all.

Being in a bad mood does not escape your responsibilities. If Jay is asking people to watch their agreement on YT, then he also needs to remember that he promised £15k to Aaron in front of a million people.

Aaron did just want to win, but he didn't say "if I win, then person x" can have the money. The by product of Aaron winning was the prize money, not the other way around.

They didn't agree on that though, he swapped the names and Aaron later swapped them back, further reinforcing the fact that they hadn't agreed on the deal - Justsayin'

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:33 AM

If it is regarded that Aaron was drunk, that is concluded as being not in control of his actions or thoughts then and therefore, the agreement in nul and void. Now, I'll play fair here and apply this same logic therefore to when Jay said Aaron could have his money - since Jay had been drinking that night. Let's say Jay was drunk, same rules apply.

So it's back to the Winner Take All re the £50k, with the other £50k being split as the 5 winners agreed upon.

Jules2
17-11-2011, 11:35 AM
i know but you know what the forum is like - and as you said, it needs to be spelled out.... but correctly and accurately.

Good idea re the charity, things will be sorted in good time, I cant believe that anyone would still want to make trouble when none of them have the money (I believe). All speculation and we only saw a bit of that clip, what else was said? If Jay thought that Aaron thought he wouldnt win, then why did he suggest it, remember Aaron only said that had Harry and him won they would split the money, this was when the winnings were 100k. Jay took the converstaion up from there. The fact that he said 30/20 showed that Jay thought he was going to win, he wasnt forced into suggesting the figures.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 11:36 AM
They didn't agree on that though, he swapped the names and Aaron later swapped them back, further reinforcing the fact that they hadn't agreed on the deal - Justsayin'

It doesn't really matter though, does it? Jay said Aaron could have it as he didn't want it. There is no deal to be made. If I say "Niamh, I don't want my car, you can have it", then we don't have to shake hands on it. I just drop the car round to yours, give you the paperwork and Keys, and you've got yourself a car. No deal is ever made in this instance.

For the record, I don't know where I would need to drop the car, and it's definitely not me in the parked car across the road with the binoculars and long mac.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 11:38 AM
If it is regarded that Aaron was drunk, that is concluded as being not in control of his actions or thoughts then and therefore, the agreement in nul and void. Now, I'll play fair here and apply this same logic therefore to when Jay said Aaron could have his money - since Jay had been drinking that night. Let's say Jay was drunk, same rules apply.

So it's back to the Winner Take All re the £50k, with the other £50k being split as the 5 winners agreed upon.

I thought Jay did the switch during the following day? However, I think your reasoning is sound. Split the £50k, winner gets the other £50k.

Everyone lives another day.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:38 AM
It doesn't really matter though, does it? Jay said Aaron could have it as he didn't want it. There is no deal to be made. If I say "Niamh, I don't want my car, you can have it", then we don't have to shake hands on it. I just drop the car round to yours, give you the paperwork and Keys, and you've got yourself a car. No deal is ever made in this instance.

For the record, I don't know where I would need to drop the car, and it's definitely not me in the parked car across the road with the binoculars and long mac.

True but If I said "No, Mr. H Christ I don't want your car" (which is what Aaron effectively did by swapping the names back to their original place then the offer is voided...........imo ;)

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 11:42 AM
True but If I said "No, Mr. H Christ I don't want your car" (which is what Aaron effectively did by swapping the names back to their original place then the offer is voided...........imo ;)

Please, call me Jesus! :pat:

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Please, call me Jesus! :pat:

:wink:

Jules2
17-11-2011, 11:45 AM

We have to remember all the Aaron bashers who said that if they were the other 4 they wouldnt give Aaron a penny, what goes round comes around. All this speculation when things are yet to be sorted.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Good idea re the charity, things will be sorted in good time, I cant believe that anyone would still want to make trouble when none of them have the money (I believe). .

I thought Jay did the switch during the following day? However, I think your reasoning is sound. Split the £50k, winner gets the other £50k.

Everyone lives another day.

Jay and his mother have stirred trouble up though, both my means of her interview with her local rag, the NorthernChronicle or summit...and him by way of his remarks on the radio interview. That's why all hell is breaking loose!!

LOL at the car !! :D

Nope: Aaron changed it back after Jay I think had gone to bed having had his rant. (though happy to take that back if that wasn't the case, but am 99% sure it was)

MTVN
17-11-2011, 12:07 PM

How do you know he was drunk? I find it unlikely considering it took place a couple of hours before the final

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 12:21 PM
How do you know he was drunk? I find it unlikely considering it took place a couple of hours before the final

Was it? I have all my timings off kilter then. I thought it was late on the Thurs night/Fri morning?

If I'm wrong about that, then I'm wrong. Hands up.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:25 PM

Fair point...about them being drunk.... Aaron's having a mug of tea here..... here's the vid which is Day 64.

NQMUk-6V-l0

Now.... listen carefully to what Aaron says ... Harry and I agreed to split.....but that was when it was £100k. JAY was the one who jumped right on this the second Aaron said this. Jay goes on about it several times, he didn't miss the opportunity and Jay clearly says 20/30. (Coz I truly believe Jay thought he was going to win). He also refers to "If we come 3rd or 4th, it's £15?? each...not quite getting what he means there though?)

You see Aaron hesitate, and see the expression on his face......

Sorry... this again was highly manipulated by Jay - for his own benefit.

I know you won't agree, I don't expect you to, but that's my view.

MTVN
17-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Was it? I have all my timings off kilter then. I thought it was late on the Thurs night/Fri morning?

If I'm wrong about that, then I'm wrong. Hands up.

Well it was the last video uploaded to FB before all the best bits one and like Pyramid says below it says Day 64 so I guess it was final night

Fair point...about them being drunk.... Aaron's having a mug of tea here..... here's the vid which is Day 64.

NQMUk-6V-l0

Now.... listen carefully to what Aaron says ... Harry and I agreed to split.....but that was when it was £100k. JAY was the one who jumped right on this the second Aaron said this. Jay goes on about it several times, he didn't miss the opportunity and Jay clearly says 20/30. (Coz I truly believe Jay thought he was going to win). He also refers to "If we come 3rd or 4th, it's £15?? each...not quite getting what he means there though?)

You see Aaron hesitate, and see the expression on his face......

Sorry... this again was highly manipulated by Jay - for his own benefit.

I know you won't agree, I don't expect you to, but that's my view.

Well Aaron starts off the discussion about splitting the money and then Jay just takes up the conversation and says he'd be happy to do that and Aaron nods along. You could say he was looking hesitant there but he looked pretty sure when Jay went to clarify saying "shall we do that then?" and Aaron gives a confident "yep" and shakes his hand

If Jay thought he was going to win why would he offer the deal to split the money in the first place? And I think he was saying that if it was 1st/4th they could do 35/15 or something but I'm not really sure myself

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Well it was the last video uploaded to FB before all the best bits one and like Pyramid says below it says Day 64 so I guess it was final night

Well Aaron starts off the discussion about splitting the money and then Jay just takes up the conversation and says he'd be happy to do that and Aaron nods along. You could say he was looking hesitant there but he looked pretty sure when Jay went to clarify saying "shall we do that then?" and Aaron gives a confident "yep" and shakes his hand

If Jay thought he was going to win why would he offer the deal to split the money in the first place? And I think he was saying that if it was 1st/4th they could do 35/15 or something but I'm not really sure myself

Let's confirm the facts. The 'edit' that we have been allowed to see, shows that is where the convo starts off...... and Aaron makes it VERY clear that he and harry had that discussion way back when the prize was £100k.

I still say what I said earlier: I think Jay highly manipulated the situation for his own advantage - Aaron had not got the words out of his mouth just about, when Jay went right in there, and repeatedly enforced what a great idea it was........ It epitomises Jay and all that he is.... a manipulator, and out for his own gains only.

calyman
17-11-2011, 12:52 PM
It doesn't matter if it's suspected that Jay made his offer in a fit of pique. He made an informed decision to let Aaron have his share of the money. Jay even reinforced this decision by changing the names.

It could be argued that Jay was doing this out of a sense of malicious manipulation to demean and diminish Aaron, it could even be said trhat this is also the same reason that Jay claims he will donate the money Aaron gives him, to charity. Those are just speculations. What is not speculation however; id that Aaron did agree to give Jay 20,000 and Jay did say he would give Aaron his 15,000 (despite 5,500 not belonging to him in any case). If honour is paramount, this applies to Jay, if it's demanded of Aaron

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 01:19 PM
It doesn't matter if it's suspected that Jay made his offer in a fit of pique. He made an informed decision to let Aaron have his share of the money. Jay even reinforced this decision by changing the names.

It could be argued that Jay was doing this out of a sense of malicious manipulation to demean and diminish Aaron, it could even be said trhat this is also the same reason that Jay claims he will donate the money Aaron gives him, to charity. Those are just speculations.

What is not speculation however; id that Aaron did agree to give Jay 20,000 and Jay did say he would give Aaron his 15,000 (despite 5,500 not belonging to him in any case). If honour is paramount, this applies to Jay, if it's demanded of Aaron

Excellent summary and I agree with every word.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 01:25 PM

It could be argued that Jay was doing this out of a sense of malicious manipulation to demean and diminish Aaron, it could even be said trhat this is also the same reason that Jay claims he will donate the money Aaron gives him, to charity. Those are just speculations. What is not speculation however; id that Aaron did agree to give Jay 20,000 and Jay did say he would give Aaron his 15,000 (despite 5,500 not belonging to him in any case). If honour is paramount, this applies to Jay, if it's demanded of Aaron

I understand that but Aaron subsequently rejected his offer by moving his name back to it's original place. I'm no fan of Jay but the two scenarios are incomparable imo.

daniel-lewis-1985
17-11-2011, 01:26 PM
What a mug.. Aaron outsmarted him completely

Yet if Jay had agreed to give Aaron half the money then didnt you would think he was scum.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 01:28 PM
I understand that but Aaron subsequently rejected his offer by moving his name back to it's original place. I'm no fan of Jay but the two scenarios are incomparable imo.

Did Jay confirm to Aaron that he (Jay) no longer needed to give him his (Jay's) share...... Aaron placing the nameplate back doesn't confirm that Jay relinquished his previous insistence that Aaron be giving Jay's share?

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Did Jay confirm to Aaron that he (Jay) no longer needed to give him his (Jay's) share...... Aaron placing the nameplate back doesn't confirm that Jay relinquished his previous insistence that Aaron be giving Jay's share?

If you offered me something and I said I don't want it, I wouldn't expect you to say "Fine I withdraw my offer"

calyman
17-11-2011, 01:34 PM
That's true, Aaron did do that but it does not release Jay from his responsibility. He does not need Aaron to make his decisions for him, after all he did not respect Aarons shared decision with him and Lou not to spend £500 each on Birthday gifts, rather he was duplicitious and went behind Aaron's back.. Perhaps Aaron may wish to donate the 15,000 (in his own name) to his chosen charity. Do you suppose Jay would agree to this?

BBfan6418
17-11-2011, 01:35 PM

Do you guys not watch the show? Why do you have to make stuff up? Jay never said he would give Aaron 15,000. He said "there he can have my money cause he is such a ****ing freak." anyone that watched the show knows at the point this was said Jay had only 9,500. Aaron was not in the room and never agreed to it. Furthermore Aaron took his name off the 15K and put it back on the 990. The deal Jay and Aaron had with the 50K was a solid agreement confirmed with a handshake. If you can't see the difference in this you need help. Also, not suprised pyramid agrees with you he/she has been spouting off non truth's for a while.

calyman
17-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Do you guys not watch the show? Why do you have to make stuff up? Jay never said he would give Aaron 15,000. He said "there he can have my money cause he is such a ****ing freak." anyone that watched the show knows at the point this was said Jay had only 9,500. Aaron was not in the room and never agreed to it. Furthermore Aaron took his name off the 15K and put it back on the 990. The deal Jay and Aaron had with the 50K was a solid agreement confirmed with a handshake. If you can't see the difference in this you need help. Also, not suprised pyramid agrees with you he/she has been spouting off non truth's for a while.
Please read my earlier post to answer your objections.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 01:42 PM
That's true, Aaron did do that but it does not release Jay from his responsibility. He does not need Aaron to make his decisions for him, after all he did not respect Aarons shared decision with him and Lou not to spend £500 each on Birthday gifts, rather he was duplicitious and went behind Aaron's back.. Perhaps Aaron may wish to donate the 15,000 (in his own name) to his chosen charity. Do you suppose Jay would agree to this?

Of course it releases him from his responsibility! (not that I even believe for a minute that he had any responsibility btw) But if I did believe that, if a someone offers you something and you say I don't want it, then there's where it ends imo.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 02:16 PM

this 'guy' here writing this comment, watched the show. This 'guy' here can confirm that Jay also said during his rant, referring to the money: " I don't want it "

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 02:18 PM
If you offered me something and I said I don't want it, I wouldn't expect you to say "Fine I withdraw my offer"

That's you though. That doesn't make what you would do be regarded, as right - you would do is right, wrong or the only option.

We all have different views on how we regard this. We don't agree.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 02:21 PM
That's you though. That doesn't make what you would do be regarded, as right - you would do is right, wrong or the only option.

We all have different views on how we regard this. We don't agree.

So you think if someone offered you a car and you said no I don't want it, that they'd still be obliged to give it to you if you decided to change your mind? Really?

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 02:42 PM
So you think if someone offered you a car and you said no I don't want it, that they'd still be obliged to give it to you if you decided to change your mind? Really?

Although I have given and received extravagant gifts before, where we have to play the game of "that's too much, I can't accept it," before moving on to "are you sure?".

Jay said that Aaron could have his money.

Jay also said in twitter that he didn't want the money as he had Lou, and she was his prize.

I just think Aaron should keep £50k, and give his other £10k to the other HM's to add to their pot, by way of an offered compromise. Otherwise, it could get a bit silly and drag on and on, and do none of them any favours.

I think it's quite clear that Aaron isn't going to give Jay any of his winnings, and Jay/his ma, slagging him off have given him just cause to do so without guilt. Moaning that someone has gone back on a deal before the money has arrived is classless and petty.

Aaron could be equally petty about things.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 02:48 PM

Yes....Really.

Dependant on situations, some verbal agreements are bound by law - and the fact that Jay reinforced and reaffirmed his words, by his actions: yes, my view still remains.

I have already offered what I feel would be a very easy solution to the whole sorry mess: did you see that post at all?

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Although I have given and received extravagant gifts before, where we have to play the game of "that's too much, I can't accept it," before moving on to "are you sure?".

Jay said that Aaron could have his money.

Jay also said in twitter that he didn't want the money as he had Lou, and she was his prize.

I just think Aaron should keep £50k, and give his other £10k to the other HM's to add to their pot, by way of an offered compromise. Otherwise, it could get a bit silly and drag on and on, and do none of them any favours.

I think it's quite clear that Aaron isn't going to give Jay any of his winnings, and Jay/his ma, slagging him off have given him just cause to do so without guilt. Moaning that someone has gone back on a deal before the money has arrived is classless and petty.

Aaron could be equally petty about things.

I agree with the majority of what you said, and the compromise is a very good suggestion.

Though for you to state (when we have no absolute proof), "that it is pretty clear that Aaron isn't going to give Jay any of his winnings" - isn't that you doing yourself, that you have stated is 'classless and petty'. :conf:

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes....Really.

Dependant on situations, some verbal agreements are bound by law - and the fact that Jay reinforced and reaffirmed his words, by his actions: yes, my view still remains.

I have already offered what I feel would be a very easy solution to the whole sorry mess: did you see that post at all?

Well, I think you would be in the minority there. And I really don't think that it was a verbal agreement and I certainly don't think it would be bound by law.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Well, I think you would be in the minority there. And I really don't think that it was a verbal agreement and I certainly don't think it would be bound by law.

Nothing wrong with being in the minority - it doesn't make any differnce to my opinion.

Any thoughts on the other bit of my post? this part:-

I know the posts have been flying fast and furious and it's easy enough to bypass some. Do you think what I suggested earlier on would be a good solution?

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Nothing wrong with being in the minority - it doesn't make any differnce to my opinion.

Any thoughts on the other bit of my post? this part:-

I know the posts have been flying fast and furious and it's easy enough to bypass some. Do you think what I suggested earlier on would be a good solution?

You could have actually quoted what you posted earlier instead of asking me did I see it twice. I'm not trailing through 10 pages of posts to try and find it.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 03:10 PM
I agree with the majority of what you said, and the compromise is a very good suggestion.

Though for you to state (when we have no absolute proof), "that it is pretty clear that Aaron isn't going to give Jay any of his winnings" - isn't that you doing yourself, that you have stated is 'classless and petty'. :conf:

I'm a nobody, and I haven't been in the newspapers and radio stations crying about it, like the McKray twins have. Mine is an opinion on a message board. I also think that Aarons priority to secure his sons future is a noble one and completely justifies him keeping the money.

You really confuse me as a poster, you do.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 03:11 PM
You could have actually quoted what you posted earlier instead of asking me did I see it twice. I'm not trailing through 10 pages of posts to try and find it.

Spoilsport :joker:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 03:33 PM

Here it is.... I thought you may have recalled it as it was round about the same time JesusHChrist was putting over his situation regarding the car.

I'm a nobody, and I haven't been in the newspapers and radio stations crying about it, like the McKray twins have. Mine is an opinion on a message board. I also think that Aarons priority to secure his sons future is a noble one and completely justifies him keeping the money.

You really confuse me as a poster, you do.

I know we are all on a forum talking about it and that we are all nobodies: but I don't see what is really confusing at that at all? anyway, I will try to explain.

you had stated that you think Aaron is not going to give Jay his share of the winnings - when there is nothing to prove that. (just as there is nothing to prove that Jay will or won't stick to his 'take the money, Idont want it' thing). You then added that moaning about someone going back on a deal before the money has arrived, is classless and petty.

With you saying you think Aaron will go back on his word, when we don't know that, isn't the same terminology therefore applied conversely - I understand it's your view and I understand why you may have that view: but I'm not entirely clear what the difference is - whether it be Jay/Jays mum/ or anyone else - none of us know what is happening.

We are all in effect 'moaning'/'arguing' about whats,, ifs, maybe, why..... when not one of us know what Aaron and Jay have discussed (if anything) between themselves.

Hope this explains a bit better?

Vicky.
17-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Does anyone really care what Aaron does with the money?

I mean, besides the obvious 'but its a chance to bash aaron' reason...

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 03:37 PM

Well, I don't view the two scenarios to be the same -drunk or not- as I've already pointed out numerous times. Was Aaron drunk when he made the deal?

Either way, I doubt his agreement is legally binding, more morally binding imo but as Vicky said whatever he chooses to do with the money isn't going to change what I think of him as a HM and I have my doubts as to whether Jay would have stuck to the agreement had he won.