PDA

View Full Version : Mark Wright's outrageously daft comments about soldiers and Africa

Omah
16-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Mark Wright gets on everyone's nerves and rows with Fatima Whitbread

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/16/i-m-a-celebrity-2011-mark-wright-gets-on-everyone-s-nerves-and-rows-with-fatima-whitbread-115875-23566570/#ixzz1dtg8lA5b

He irritated plenty of people during his stint on TOWIE and now Mark Wright appears to be getting on everyone’s nerves in the jungle.

In tonight’s episode, Mark gets on Fatima’s nerves by hammering on about how important getting stars for the camp are before being selected to do the Trial himself.

Fatima Whitbread joked to the meterosexual Essex boy: “Now you’re going to have to eat your own words, like what you tried to tell us earlier about getting stars. Now you’ve got to do your bit, so talk yourself up and kick your own ass”.

Crissy Rock adds: “Mark’s been going around saying it doesn’t matter who gets the trial, that they must do it and then he gets it and says he can’t do it.”

Fortunately, Mark manages to win the task and heads back to the camp with a big grin on his face, but it’s not long until it all falls apart.

I thought Wright's conceit would get the better of him - his true colours will out ..... ;)

Also, Wright and Cotton are, apparently, now "bezzie mates" (or a pair of BGB's) ..... :rolleyes:

Saph
16-11-2011, 07:25 PM
wadda betch.

LivT
16-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh for gawds sakes, get him OUT !

He is an irritant of the first order of the elite :hmph:

Omah
17-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Oh for gawds sakes, get him OUT !

He is an irritant of the first order of the elite :hmph:

Yeah, he's absolutely full of ****e - gobby, arrogant and manipulative ..... :yuk:

LivT
17-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Absolutely, Omah

I guess if he does escape the public vote, for a while, at least I can continue deriving a little sadistic pleasure watching his discomfort coping with jungle life ;)

I was gutted when Freddie had to make such a premature departure; he definitely had Mark on the back burner for yet more mickey taking. I was also hoping Mark would be chosen to do the next trial, which seemingly involves his nemesis : rats. No such luck. :cloud:

Still, there's always next time :devil:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 06:13 AM
put him in the snake pit and let them slither all round him and crush him...then put bucket loads of roaches and anything else wiggley over him......anything..pleeeeeesseeeeeee...i cant stand the snidey sneering git....i love TOWIE and i was willing Arg to give him what for..he is totally vile....!!

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Yeah, he's absolutely full of ****e - gobby, arrogant and manipulative ..... :yuk:

typical essex wide boy !...up his own ass......or anyone elses by the sound of it.! lol

its true what they say...you can take the boy out of essex but you cant take essex out of the boy !

Colbert-Bump
17-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Never watch TOWIE but he does like the sound of his own voice.

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Never watch TOWIE but he does like the sound of his own voice.

if you dont take TOWIE seriously its brill....i cant believe some of those people are sooooooooooooooo stupid......Joey Essex is a class above..lol.....give it a look when its back on......and you can see Mr Wright in all his sneering 'I am the Man' glory...lol...still i blame the stupid women that fall for the git....serves em right !

Colbert-Bump
17-11-2011, 06:22 AM
if you dont take TOWIE seriously its brill....i cant believe some of those people are sooooooooooooooo stupid......Joey Essex is a class above..lol.....give it a look when its back on......and you can see Mr Wright in all his sneering 'I am the Man' glory...lol...still i blame the stupid women that fall for the git....serves em right !

Let's hope the alpha-male Pat Sharp puts him in his place.:joker:

Omah
17-11-2011, 11:13 AM
prove what a total mug he is

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2011/11/16/i-m-a-celebrity-2011-verdict-mark-wright-s-outrageously-daft-comments-about-soliders-and-africa-prove-what-a-total-mug-he-is-115875-23567243/#ixzz1dxnyWoVM

In last night’s show, suffering from a headache and probably still bruised from the experience of being out-machoed by a 68-year-old Freddie Starr, Mark’s gobhole really landed him in it.

Speaking in the Bush Telegraph about his plight, there then came the daftest example of failing to engage his pea-brain since his boasts at his engagement party about how being with a top model in Florida was one of the biggest achievements on his Life CV.

“I'm struggling,” he said, for once not referring to his general inability to string much of an… um, like… sentence together.

He continued: “This place makes you appreciate life so much. It really does and it makes you appreciate what them soldiers go through for us out in, wherever they are, out in Africa, and places like that, who are suffering for water and have to walk miles and miles for water.”

“It's a massive wake up call,” he said, unwittingly describing the emotions of some of his most steadfast fans as they heard him waffling.

“It's making me grow up and realise that life is not all about Essex.

“There’s a lot of people in the world living like this and living a lot worse but I've got fight in my soul, I'm a fighting person and I won't let my family down, I won't let the public down and I won't let my camp down.”

Wright should get a scriptwriter - his own efforts at sincerity are emerging as total bo11ox ..... :laugh3:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:20 AM
I could not believe what i was hearing last night.

Not only was it daft, it was completely insulting beyond belief.

He is a disgrace.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:29 AM
I don't see what so bad about what he said, Ok he's not the sharpest tool in the box but that wasn't insulting, he was trying to compliment soldiers if anything

Omah
17-11-2011, 11:33 AM
I'd actually made my own notes on the above plus Wrights "pep talk" :

I wanna quick word. Everyone listen, yeah. We're all hungry, all very weak an' I fink I should say this before someone gets chosen to do the trial. I know we all try our best. Today, we gotta do it for each other, yeah.

and his reaction to selection:

Crypt. What's that? You're jokin' me. I can't do that. Trust me. I can't do that. If it's rats in a coffin I can't do that. It's the one I won't do. Trust me. I can't do it. I can't do rats.

No wonder Fatima said "Now you're gonna have to eat your words"

Of course, he did do "rats in a coffin" and won, even making a joke to Stefanie halfway through ..... :rolleyes:

He's a complete fraud who will fabricate and manipulate to enhance his "zelebrity" image ..... :hmph:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:37 AM
I'd actually made my own notes on the above plus Wrights "pep talk" :

and his reaction to selection:

No wonder Fatima said "Now you're gonna have to eat your words"

Of course, he did do "rats in a coffin" and won, even making a joke to Stefanie halfway through ..... :rolleyes:

He's a complete fraud who will fabricate and manipulate to enhance his "zelebrity" image ..... :hmph:

This is where Fatima was bang on....and he loathed the fact that she hit him where it hurt..... his gobby mouth got him into bother, and on this one, Fatima was correct to make him keep to his word: the man is quite despicable - and he's certainly not a good advert for himself or those who fall into that same bracket. (vapid, shallow, materialistic types - that appearance is the be all and end all.... possibly because that's all they really have to offer: which aint much)

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:43 AM
I don't see what so bad about what he said, Ok he's not the sharpest tool in the box but that wasn't insulting, he was trying to compliment soldiers if anything

How can sitting around a mock up reality tv show, complete with cameras, camera men, water available, food, lighting, even something as simpe as having toilet roll etc ever compare to men who are literally risking life and limb, breathing in fear of being garrotted, shot, fearful of being taken hostage, being tortured, living in goddam awful conditions, never knowing if you'll ever see your family again, if you'll ever survive long enough to make you leave date, having to see your soldier mates be maimed, killed in front of your eyes, seeing their limbs blasted around you, being covered in their blood because they were the front runner and stepped on mine?

That's only some of the reasos why I found it completely insulting to soldiers who fight hard in 'Africa' as he put it.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:48 AM
How can sitting around a mock up reality tv show, complete with cameras, camera men, water available, food, lighting, even something as simpe as having toilet roll etc ever compare to men who are literally risking life and limb, breathing in fear of being garrotted, shot, fearful of being taken hostage, being tortured, living in goddam awful conditions, never knowing if you'll ever see your family again, if you'll ever survive long enough to make you leave date, having to see your soldier mates be maimed, killed in front of your eyes, seeing their limbs blasted around you, being covered in their blood because they were the front runner and stepped on mine?

That's only some of the reasos why I found it completely insulting to soldiers who fight hard in 'Africa' as he put it.

He didn't mean it as an insult, he meant it as a compliment to them. The intention was good even if it wasn't a realistic comparison.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:52 AM
He didn't mean it as an insult, he meant it as a compliment to them. The intention was good even if it wasn't a realistic comparison.

I know he didn't mean it as an insult, I didn't say he did say it as an insult. I am aware of what he thought he was putting over, but my own view is very much that it shows how thick this guy is: has not a clue about real life - and subsequently, I found his brainless comment highly offensive to all those in the Forces.

Sorry but that's how idiotic I find the man to be. Completely out of touch with reality and real life, and the hard facts about what our soldiers do.

It was crass beyond belief - regardless of his intent.

Omah
17-11-2011, 11:55 AM
http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/882023-im-a-celeb-bosses-furious-at-mark-wright-and-dougie-poynters-code#ixzz1dxyUlQtO

ITV1 chiefs have noticed The Only Way is Essex hunk Mark Wright and McFly bassist Dougie Poynter have been breaking the rules, which state they can only communicate with fellow camp mates in the Australian jungle-based programme, by making the coded signals - and they are worried others may follow suit.

They are banned from talking to any crew members they see and must only chat among themselves or when they are purposefully asked questions by producers.

Producers are now monitoring the situation and keeping a close eye on things and will step in if they believe it is getting out of hand.'

Dougie has developed a secret code for his girlfriend Lara – and Mark's sister Jessica Wright recently confirmed the 24-year-old reality TV star has been successfully making secret signals to his family.

She wrote on twitter: 'Ahh marks got to do the trial! So proud of him. He has a private sign to his family and he did it twice. He's gonna do so well thx 4 support (sic)'.

Of course, it's not a serious "offence" (unlike his assault charge), but does seem to confirm Wright's belief that "rules are for mugs" ..... :hmph:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:57 AM
http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/882023-im-a-celeb-bosses-furious-at-mark-wright-and-dougie-poynters-code#ixzz1dxyUlQtO

Of course, it's not a serious "offence" (unlike his assault charge), but does seem to confirm Wright's belief that "rules are for mugs" ..... :hmph:

Once again, confirms what a doughball the man is.......

Omah
17-11-2011, 12:01 PM

What Wright intended what to portray himself as Mr Shallow become Mr Deep having survived the "jungle" experience so far (all 3 days of it!), just like he portrayed himself as Mr Coward become Mr Hero in the Crypt trial ..... ;)

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:07 PM
What Wright intended what to portray himself as Mr Shallow become Mr Deep having survived the "jungle" experience so far (all 3 days of it!), just like he portrayed himself as Mr Coward become Mr Hero in the Crypt trial ..... ;)

You missed out "Mr Sympathetic to our Troops, I know how hard it can get". ;)

arista
17-11-2011, 12:09 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov2011/7/4/i-m-a-celebrity-embargoed-wednesday-16th-episode-image-9-651835914.jpg

He is Cocky

Needs More Hard tasks

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:10 PM
He is Cocky

Needs More Hard tasks

Oh errr Naughty Arista.

:D

Omah
17-11-2011, 12:21 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tv-star-mark-wright-cleared-over-club-incident-2331754.html

Wright told police he "saw red" after hearing Tom Grantham, 21, say he was going to throw a brick through the window of Deuces Bar and Lounge, an Essex bar in which he had invested money.

A court heard a tussle ensued but Wright, who appears on the series The Only Way Is Essex, claimed he only wanted to protect himself.

Wright's friend Jack Tweed and his brother Lewis admitted common assault in relation to an attack on Mr Grantham on the night in question, January 3. They will be sentenced on August 16 at the same court.

On the night of January 3, Wright, of Abridge, Essex, was standing at the door of Deuces to prevent uninvited people gaining entry.

Wright had been told that Mr Grantham had been "bad-mouthing" Tweed and had denied him access to the bar, the court was told.

As Mr Grantham walked away, Wright heard him say that he would come back and throw a brick through the window, prosecutor Alex Matic said.

Wright told the court: "The bar has been tarnished three times now, I just wanted to know why he said it. He said something really aggressive. He said, 'I will knock you spark out'. I felt he was going to attack me. His hands were up and coming towards me. I wanted to protect myself."

During police interview Wright told officers he could not remember whether punches were thrown or what was going through his mind but could remember a "tussle. He added that this sort of behaviour was "not in his nature".

The court was shown CCTV footage which prosecutor Alex Matic claimed showed Wright swinging his fists at Mr Grantham, but later trying to help the other man get up when he was knocked to the ground in the scuffle that ensued.

Police had been called to the incident by CCTV operators who saw events unfold.

Mr Grantham, a builder, was temporarily knocked unconscious in the fracas, the court heard.

The 24-year-old held his head in his hands as he was cleared at Redbridge Magistrates' Court in Essex, and appeared close to tears.

The decision, read out by magistrate Glen Pierre, was applauded by members of his family sitting in the public gallery. After he was released from the dock, Wright, wearing a grey suit with a white shirt and black tie, embraced his grandfather in the courtroom.

Speaking outside the court, Wright said: "I appreciate the consideration of the court in clearing me of this charge. I am happy with the verdict which I believe is the correct one. I am now looking forward to putting this behind me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have stood by and believed in me - that includes of course my family and friends, everyone associated with Towie and my legal and management teams."

:rolleyes:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tv-star-mark-wright-cleared-over-club-incident-2331754.html

WTH is it with these guys who are academically stupid, fake tanned to hell, have little but 'looks' on their side and are the biggest manipulators out? Is it mandatory that they are all thugs and act like they are the victim when they get taken to task over their own aggressive tendencies!!!!

It seems that having stramashes with the law is something that's now required on their resumes!

LivT
17-11-2011, 02:19 PM

I agree that his intentions may have been good ones, however, it is not so much what he says, but how he says it. I think we are all getting sick to the back teeth of being subjected to asinine comments from these thick witted people who's stupidity is yesterdays entertainment.

He is just a liability to himself, and then wonders why he isn't treated with respect nor proclaimed with enthusiastic approval from the general public. :rolleyes:

HBB1508
17-11-2011, 02:46 PM
OMG didn't realise he was the twit in the scuffle along with that awful Jack Tweedie - he has just dropped off my scale completely knowing that - not the he was very high to begin with I might add.

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 02:52 PM
I agree that his intentions may have been good ones, however, it is not so much what he says, but how he says it. I think we are all getting sick to the back teeth of being subjected to asinine comments from these thick witted people who's stupidity is yesterdays entertainment.

He is just a liability to himself, and then wonders why he isn't treated with respect nor proclaimed with enthusiastic approval from the general public. :rolleyes:

Tbh, this is the first taste of him I've had, I never watched TOWIE. Will have to reserve judgement on him till a few more episodes I think!

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Completely out of touch with reality and real life, and the hard facts about what our soldiers do.

That sums it up just perfectly for me.

First 2 lines from pyramid, I a being a bit stupid on how to quote things today :)

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Completely out of touch with reality and real life, and the hard facts about what our soldiers do.

That sums it up just perfectly for me.

First 2 lines from pyramid, I a being a bit stupid on how to quote things today :)

That'll be 759 Dongs please, I gave you discount.

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 04:20 PM
750 please. I like round numbers, preferably rounded down. I can dong with the best of them :kiss:

MTVN
17-11-2011, 04:22 PM
The guy's a bit thick and ignorant but he's well intentioned, I find it hard to get offended by his comments tbh

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 04:27 PM
how many more times do i have to tell you................HES A TOTAL TWAT !!!!!

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 04:30 PM
750 please. I like round numbers, preferably rounded down. I can dong with the best of them :kiss:

760. You know the rules of basic maths regarding rounding up/down. You already got discount. :hmph:

bliddy wide-o. (do you know what a wide-o is? Kinda like Mark !! PMSL :D). (sorry!):dog:

Jezzy
Agreeing with exotic. He may be well intentioned but he's sooooooo thick and unaware of anything beyond his reality, I would jungle cripple him.

Mind you, he has the most to learn about life, and if he shows he has the capacity to do so, I would respect him.

Niamh.
The guy's a bit thick and ignorant but he's well intentioned, I find it hard to get offended by his comments tbh

Yeah, this is the impression I have of him so far as well.

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 04:32 PM
760. You know the rules of basic maths regarding rounding up/down. You already got discount. :hmph:

Pfft, I never got your starting bid in the first place. Shall we settle on 755 and share a platter of wichetty grubs?

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 04:45 PM
how many more times do i have to tell you................HES A TOTAL TWAT !!!!!

:bawling: Exotic, I listened to you honest. I agree !!! He is!

Agreeing with exotic. He may be well intentioned but he's sooooooo thick and unaware of anything beyond his reality, I would jungle cripple him.

Mind you, he has the most to learn about life, and if he shows he has the capacity to do so, I would respect him.

see what I did there. ;)

Okay. That sounds fair and reasonable. Are you a betting person?

Pfft, I never got your starting bid in the first place. Shall we settle on 755 and share a platter of wichetty grubs?

I set the price - you bought without checking. I'll compromise here: So the price is a wager of 755 Dongs. (equates to 1TP) that as long as he is there, & continues to come out with such inane statements, then I get my dongs.:thumbs:

The grubs, Mark can have them but thanks for the offer.

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 04:55 PM

see what I did there. ;)

I set the price - you bought without checking. I'll compromise here: So the price is a wager of 755 Dongs. (equates to 1TP) that as long as he is there, & continues to come out with such inane statements, then I get my dongs.:thumbs:

I appreciate the compromise, seeing as I am not a betting person at all. But I do have to fault the logic, in that we are or would essentially agree that from the starting price, he is an absolute tw*t.

I am willing to bet that we see an improvement in his tw*ttery as he grows as a person. Sticking my neck out there. Wanna bet on a future?

Would you actually do wichetty grubs? This is a genuine question, as I honestly think I wouldn't have a problem eating them, as they are supposed to taste of peanut butter :P

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:03 PM

see what I did there. ;)

HA !!!! at last someones has LISTENED TO ME !! LOL....YIPEEEEEE......am listened to....ive arrived......im a CELEBRITY......GET ME OUT OF HERE !!!!!:xyxwave:

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Rosebud, don't say the words "get me out of here" !! :O

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 05:08 PM
I appreciate the compromise, seeing as I am not a betting person at all. But I do have to fault the logic, in that we are or would essentially agree that from the starting price, he is an absolute tw*t.

I am willing to bet that we see an improvement in his tw*ttery as he grows as a person. Sticking my neck out there. Wanna bet on a future?

Would you actually do wichetty grubs? This is a genuine question, as I honestly think I wouldn't have a problem eating them, as they are supposed to taste of peanut butter :P

Aw FGS....all right then. Pfft. What's 1TP between forum members after all !

Nah, couldn't do the grubs at all, I like salted peanuts, but not peanut butter. :yuk:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Rosebud, don't say the words "get me out of here" !! :O

....am starting a sit in as we speak......i aint going no where lol.......
(sits down hard on bum and waits for the bouncers to try and evict her.....)lol

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Aw FGS....all right then. Pfft. What's 1TP between forum members after all !

Nah, couldn't do the grubs at all, I like salted peanuts, but not peanut butter. :yuk:

haha, love you....indeed what's one TP....I am just miffed that I didn't get to the betting thread before it started so I could lose in style :P

Maybe salted crispy locusts? :kiss:

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:14 PM

Y know, absolutely seriously, I think these shows started to lose something when they started doing them with celebs. I used to adore Hell's Kitchen because it carried the promise of a reward for the ordinary guy.

It's why I still carry a torch for BB despite the fact it's pretty much shi*e now.

Put us ordinary people in there!

Omah
[http://programmes.stv.tv/imacelebrity/jungle-gossip/279748-mark-wright-im-a-celebrity-jungle-made-me-realise-theres-more-to-life/

I’m just quite an easy going person…if there is anyone arguing or people getting on each others nerves I’ll make sure I step in to break the ice,” he said.

Or someone's head (in self-protection) ..... :eek:

exoticrosebud
i think i could cope with the rats......most of the men i know have turned out to be right ones lol....am experienced!

Omah
17-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I believe some posters are going off-topic ..... :nono:

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:18 PM
too easy to do :P

Going to start a topic of side bets ;)

Thanks for getting me back on the straight and narrow, omah :kiss:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:25 PM
:bawling::blush2:too easy to do :P

oooooops lol

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Original Post - about Soldiers.

Then goes onto to discuss his assault charges.

Then goes to discussing how shallow he is.

Back to night clubs.

More on Mark and his behaviour

[http://programmes.stv.tv/imacelebrit...-more-to-life/ (http://programmes.stv.tv/imacelebrity/jungle-gossip/279748-mark-wright-im-a-celebrity-jungle-made-me-realise-theres-more-to-life/)

Quote:
I’m just quite an easy going person…if there is anyone arguing or people getting on each others nerves I’ll make sure I step in to break the ice,” he said.
Or someone's head (in self-protection) ..... :eek:

I believe some posters are going off-topic ..... :nono:

Erm,mmmmm....... heading and your own links appear to be veering off topic too.

We are discussing the jungle life, and Mark as far as I can see, with some banter (as you have participated in also) taking place.

:hmph:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:30 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>> has now got a migraine from reading pyramids last post with all the bouncing about.....talking of bouncing.......how many balls are there in a 10 x 10 plastic bag that can be taken out and bounced successfully on the floor......NOW THAT IS GOING OFF THE TOPIC ! LOL........

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:31 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>> has now got a migraine from reading pyramids last post with all the bouncing about.....talking of bouncing.......how many balls are there in a 10 x 10 plastic bag that can be taken out and bounced successfully on the floor......NOW THAT IS GOING OFF THE TOPIC ! LOL........

haha, that's "The Cube" :P

Omah
17-11-2011, 05:32 PM
too easy to do :P

No problem - we've all done it ..... :laugh2:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:34 PM
am going to discuss global warming.....oooooooooooooooohhh am such a little rebel rule breaker me ! lol....

Omah
17-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Original Post - about Soldiers.

Then goes onto to discuss his assault charges.

Then goes to discussing how shallow he is.

Back to night clubs.

More on Mark and his behaviour

Erm,mmmmm....... heading and your own links appear to be veering off topic too.

We are discussing the jungle life, and Mark as far as I can see, with some banter (as you have participated in also) taking place.

:hmph:

It's all about Wright and therefore relevant ..... :idc:

Starting separate threads about one person would be not only counter-productive but also frowned on by the mods (I have been advised) ..... ;)

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 05:41 PM
It's all about Wright and therefore relevant ..... :idc:

As indeed were the vast majority of our posts too....... about Wright.

I'll await the next update though.

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:46 PM
up date...up date....we want an up date !!

Omah
17-11-2011, 05:49 PM
That'll be 759 Dongs please, I gave you discount.

bliddy wide-o. (do you know what a wide-o is? Kinda like Mark !! PMSL :D). (sorry!):dog:

haha, love you....indeed what's one TP....I am just miffed that I didn't get to the betting thread before it started so I could lose in style :P

Maybe salted crispy locusts? :kiss:

Y know, absolutely seriously, I think these shows started to lose something when they started doing them with celebs. I used to adore Hell's Kitchen because it carried the promise of a reward for the ordinary guy.

It's why I still carry a torch for BB despite the fact it's pretty much shi*e now.

Put us ordinary people in there!

i think i could cope with the rats......most of the men i know have turned out to be right ones lol....am experienced!

haha, that's "The Cube" :P

am going to discuss global warming.....oooooooooooooooohhh am such a little rebel rule breaker me ! lol....

As indeed were the vast majority of our posts too....... about Wright.

:wink:

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:51 PM
>>> waits in the corner for the cane!!!!
sorry
cant be arsed with all this crap...am off !!!

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:52 PM
omah, lighten up a little and stop telling us off for banter....and we promise to stay on topic :kiss: banter makes the world go around, don't you know ;)

Come back rosebud :'(

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 05:58 PM
omah, lighten up a little and stop telling us off for banter....and we promise to stay on topic :kiss: banter makes the world go around, don't you know ;)

Come back rosebud :'(

on knees and get begging ! lol..........ok. im back....i dont take much persuading me...am anyones for bag of peanuts and glass of wine...

and as for MARK.......hes a jumped up essex wide boy with a gob bigger than his dick...unfortunately his gob engages before his brain....and his dick engages before anything else......
see am back on topic !!!!! gold star for rose bud please !!!!! lol...

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 05:59 PM

exoticrosebud
17-11-2011, 06:05 PM
...latest news update from Jungle.......
MARK has tried to get his leg ova three spiders....four rats.....and a kangaroo.....anything that breathes and has legs actually........lol.....
spiders and rats were a no go....
but the Kanga......well......shaaattttt apppppppp!! lol.

LivT
17-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Nile Edmonds......Nile effing Edmonds !!!!! ??

Lord preserve us :rolleyes:

Pat Sharp, however, seemed more troubled over Mark's declaration of not knowing what a *Mullet* was, than the case of mistaken identity

Hardly separated at birth, were they? :shrug:

I was waiting on him asking Pat if he had brought Mr Blobby with him!!

Jords
17-11-2011, 11:29 PM
That comment :crazy:

tweetypiebabe1
17-11-2011, 11:30 PM

You said it best :)

LivT
17-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Ack! He needs to hoist Amy Childs over his broad shoulders and saunter off into the deep bowels of the jungle

MUCH deeper! :hmph:

exoticrosebud
18-11-2011, 08:24 AM
i cannot belive the thick git go so excited ova a game show host !!! never seen a bloke gush and oooooo and arrrrrr so much...made me feel a bit sick......wonder what he would do if Harry Corbett and Sooty turned up !! (prob ask where Sue was for a free feel ! ) lol....

Omah
18-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Nile Edmonds......Nile effing Edmonds !!!!! ??

Lord preserve us :rolleyes:

Pat Sharp, however, seemed more troubled over Mark's declaration of not knowing what a *Mullet* was, than the case of mistaken identity

Hardly separated at birth, were they? :shrug:

I was waiting on him asking Pat if he had brought Mr Blobby with him!!

i cannot belive the thick git go so excited ova a game show host !!! never seen a bloke gush and oooooo and arrrrrr so much...made me feel a bit sick......wonder what he would do if Harry Corbett and Sooty turned up !! (prob ask where Sue was for a free feel ! ) lol....

As soon as Wright started kissing Pat's ass I turned the sound down and made a cup of tea so, luckily, I missed that particular session of Essex gob****e ..... oh, and the Treasure Chest - I preferred to do some washing-up at that point ..... :laugh2:

LivT
18-11-2011, 01:33 PM
In which case Omah, you also need to know (lol) ...as I neglected to add his other episode of projectile, verbal diarrhea ....that when questioned why he thought the general public were voting him to do the trials; he answered that the public would not want to see the celebs going hungry, therefore picked him because they knew he would bring home the bacon!

Aww bless his lil cotton socks. As IF :pat:

Omah
18-11-2011, 01:48 PM
In which case Omah, you also need to know (lol) ...as I neglected to add his other episode of projectile, verbal diarrhea ....that when questioned why he thought the general public were voting him to do the trials; he answered that the public would not want to see the celebs going hungry, therefore picked him because they knew he would bring home the bacon!

Aww bless his lil cotton socks. As IF :pat:

Ah, bless the cheeky little chappy for his modesty ..... :hug:

:yuk:

LivT
18-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Well, for crying out loud.....of course the public wanna see the celebs go hungry!

We are a notoriously sadistic lot! That type of scenario is what we all find entertaining.

Thought that went without saying, but it is a notion well above and beyond Marks egocentric capabilities.

Can't wait to view tonights episode and see what causes him to spew forth incoherent babble from the bowels of his voice box next ! :bored:

Suze
18-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Goodness, I so dislike him, will be so dissappointed if he wins, he is not even that good looking enough to be Jungle eye candy, he has a duhhhh, look about him. Dougie is boring, really hope those two are first voted out, with Antony Cotton not far behind, bet they won't be though :(

Suze
18-11-2011, 03:46 PM
As soon as Wright started kissing Pat's ass I turned the sound down and made a cup of tea so, luckily, I missed that particular session of Essex gob****e ..... oh, and the Treasure Chest - I preferred to do some washing-up at that point ..... :laugh2:

I am getting more and more ashamed to admit I live in Essex, and not so far from that plonker either :( every time they stick annoying Essex peeps on reality shows. You get a few that are ok, but the majority are idiots.

Visage
18-11-2011, 03:54 PM
he is not even that good looking enough to be Jungle eye candy,

That's why we have the handsome Willie in there...:D

Omah
19-11-2011, 12:52 AM
So there he was, by the pool, kissing Antony's ass and promising to be best friends for life because he felt safe with him ..... then along comes "Empty" Emily and Antony's well dumped ..... :laugh3:

exoticrosebud
19-11-2011, 08:05 AM
last night was classic...he hit on this australian girl that was new and practically told her that they were going out when he shows ova....unfortunately the daft cow fell for it and seemed to go along with it.....god get Janet Street-porter back...she will bring him down to size !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hes winding me up sooooo much..........

LivT
19-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I am getting more and more ashamed to admit I live in Essex, and not so far from that plonker either :( every time they stick annoying Essex peeps on reality shows. You get a few that are ok, but the majority are idiots.

Well, it's very clear your not of the same vein, Suze...but I know what you mean. Every village has it's idiot. ;)

I read he was tipped to win, even before he went in. Staunch TOWIE fan support, I would imagine. Although, apart from his family and good old lump of lard Arg, I doubt very much the cast of TOWIE will be backing him.

For those of you who are unaware of his background, he recently left Towie, due to making a complete hash of his life and falling out with all and sundry

He probably sees I'm a Celeb as a sound stepping stone, out of the Essex scene, to further promote his career as a celebrity. In which case, all the best to him, but we already have to suffer Amy Childs escape into the big world of TV ...so... like we really need another :rolleyes:

Omah
19-11-2011, 03:41 PM
For those of you who are unaware of his background, he recently left Towie, due to making a complete hash of his life and falling out with all and sundry

He probably sees I'm a Celeb as a sound stepping stone, out of the Essex scene, to further promote his career as a celebrity. In which case, all the best to him, but we already have to suffer Amy Childs escape into the big world of TV ...so... like we really need another :rolleyes:

I guess he's grown too big for his boots ..... :eek:

I really detest how he tries to ingratiate himself with everybody (kiss ass) by talking absolute bo11ox - I don't mind Amy - she's fit'n'fick and far less offensive, but I'd happily smack Wright in his smug mush ..... :mad:

Visage
19-11-2011, 11:55 PM
So there he was, by the pool, kissing Antony's ass and promising to be best friends for life because he felt safe with him ..... then along comes "Empty" Emily and Antony's well dumped ..... :laugh3:

I thought Mark hanging on to Antony was because he saw him as a meal ticket. He thinks grabbing someone like Cotton might get him the break he wants.

Omah
20-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I thought Mark hanging on to Antony was because he saw him as a meal ticket. He thinks grabbing someone like Cotton might get him the break he wants.

Yeah, everyone's a meal ticket to the Wright boy - he started off by being Jack Tweed's best mate but dumped the "Spurter" when his convictions mounted up and he got his own collar felt .....:laugh2:

exoticrosebud
20-11-2011, 10:14 AM
>>>>> poor ARG.....bets hes sick to his boots to find his bestest friend has found a nother playmate !! ......Arg and Lydia should have spanked the little cretin along time ago....some of the nasty comments he said 'out of friendship' to Arg were vile...who the hell does the Wright creature think he is.......Gods gift he certainly aint.......imagine unsrapping that on xmas day......then again....should be like one of them dollies ...you could take the batteries out so he dont talk.lol....LET THTE WORMS EAT HIM ALIVE I SAY !!!!

GabbygalEvs
22-11-2011, 01:19 PM
thak god im not the only one

why is he favourite to win this?

hes a complete idiot trying to play the likeable lad in the jungle oh its so hard just like the soldiers

give me a break

hes as thick as two planks aswell i dont understand why anyone would vote for him but i guess its all thew silly tweenie girls

i dont believe he was completely innocent in that court case either

Omah
28-11-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/im-a-celebrity/2011/11/27/i-m-a-celebrity-is-more-like-the-mark-wright-show-115875-23590296/#ixzz1ezwvryGm

On we go with the Mark Wright show. Tons of flattering screen time for Essex’s dimmest dweeb as the producers desperately try to turn him into a fully-fledged in-house ITV star. Good luck with that.

“Guys,” gasped Mr Moron in between *rat-induced screams. “I’m letting you know I’m doing this for the team.” Everyone else was too. But on Planet Mark only Mark matters.

:idc:

Shasown
28-11-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm A Celebrity is more like the Mark Wright show

Of course it is.

Call me Mr Cynical but I am expecting to hear an announcement about the new ITV2 reality TV show starring the talentless twat shortly after the new jungle king or queen is crowned.

Nothing like a bit of free publicity while introducing their new star to the wider gullible public.

Suze
28-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Of course it is.

Call me Mr Cynical but I am expecting to hear an announcement about the new ITV2 reality TV show starring the talentless twat shortly after the new jungle king or queen is crowned.

Nothing like a bit of free publicity while introducing their new star to the wider gullible public.

I would be very surprised if there aren't new shows in the pipeline for a few of the TOWIE lot, ready and waiting even before getting them on such shows as IAC, the other shows just being there ready to propel them further with the public. I'm sure that was the case with Amy.

I am getting fed up with the line of various Essex nobodies from that TOWIE show being forced on us in other shows just because they won a prize for that s*it, so's show producers think we love them and want more of them, not because people might watch TOWIE to laugh at the idiots rather than like them, it is probably like carcrash TV to many, that they can't stop watching the idiots.

Omah
28-11-2011, 12:52 PM

I would be very surprised if there aren't new shows in the pipeline for a few of the TOWIE lot, ready and waiting even before getting them on such shows as IAC, the other shows just being there ready to propel them further with the public. I'm sure that was the case with Amy.

I am getting fed up with the line of various Essex nobodies from that TOWIE show being forced on us in other shows just because they won a prize for that s*it, so's show producers think we love them and want more of them, not because people might watch TOWIE to laugh at the idiots rather than like them, it is probably like carcrash TV to many, that they can't stop watching the idiots.

Obviously the Essex desperadoes come cheap - all they want is enough money to get something flashy, even the lovely Amy :

Amy has treated *herself to a new white Range Rover with an “AMY22” number plate. “It’s all white,” she says. “But you should see the inside. There’s fake tan ALL over the seats.

“But I love a nice car and I want spinning rims on the wheels. My mum say it’ll look too tacky but nothing is too tacky in Essex. I’d love *diamonds on them as well. And I want blue neon lights. Mum reckons that will look chavvy but I’m going to go for it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/27/ex-towie-star-amy-childs-is-on-her-way-to-being-a-millionaire-115875-23590294/#ixzz1f0YFiHNZ

Omah
28-11-2011, 11:37 PM
It may have just been a coincidence or there may have been a very good reason for Emily Scott being chosen to be the Camp Washer.

The glamour model endured her duties by accompanying Mark Wright to the lake whilst he had a naked wash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2067373/Im-A-Celebrity-2011-Mark-Wright-naked-wash-Emily-Scott.html#ixzz1f39Yse2T

Has the Wright boy got any more "stops" to pull out ?

Does he need to pull out any more "stops" or has Mr Newly Nice-Guy got IAC sewn up ?

Omah
30-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/883435-mark-wright-seeks-relationship-advice-from-peter-andre-in-im-a-celebrity#ixzz1fEg60l1h

There sat Mark Wright, deep in thought on a log, when Peter Andre wandered over to ask the Essex star what was on his mind.

Wright said: 'I don’t know how you feel, or felt, but I’m finding things hard with my ex, but I know it’s not right.'

Self-appointed agony uncle Andre responded: 'It hurts me because, like you, maybe you love this girl more than you know.

'I loved Katie more than I loved anyone in my life, we had kids, a marriage, you never lose that, yeah, being here is spooking me out.'

'Why can't you find a different way?' Mark asked about ex Lauren Goodger, 'We tried so many times'.

As he continued to wallow over his recent TOWIE split, Mark asked new jungle arrival Peter Andre how he got over ex-wife Katie Price.

Andre replied: 'However I look at the situation, it’s not what I wanted. Do you know what, I think this has moved on (points to heart) but this hasn’t (points to head).

'My heart has moved on, I’m ready to meet someone and all that but seriously, it’s your mind, it’s always there.'

Aging Andre digs deep for the philosophical answer ..... :rolleyes:

'But I think my head has moved on as I want to be with someone else but my heart won’t move on', said Mark.

'Then I’m sorry to say it, you’re gonna hate me but you’re not ready to, If she means something to you then there has got to be another way.'

Mark and Peter later moved to the creek to have some privacy and continue their discussion.

'I’m a bit like you were at the beginning but I now need to flip (head and heart) so I’m like you' Mark said.

The Wright boy can't stop himself kissing ass ..... :yuk: