PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Aaron/Jay & the flaming money!

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Why are some people so bothered what Aaron does with his money,he said he wants to spend it on his boy and so he should,but there are some that are adamant he should share it with Jay!WHY? Jay did NOT win and there is supposed to be some so called agreement that whoever won would split the winnings,we have never been shown this agreement on any spin off show,we all saw the agreement about the first 50k,which they all said they would split,has this even taken place?Jay has not mentioned it on OKTV tonight,so why are some more bothered about it than the housemates seem to be?Is it all hearsay and Chinese whispers as it now seems the 'thing' to diss Aaron for,it's really boring now,really people he WON,move on it's Christmas soon:hugesmile:

Jordan.
Because he said he would.

Locke.
Probably the same reason people are bothered about whether Alex splits her money or not :idc:

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Because he said he would.

Where did he say he would

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Probably the same reason people are bothered about whether Alex splits her money or not :idc:

Not heard much about that one,i couldn't care less what she does with it tbh.have they even got any money yet?

Jordan.
16-11-2011, 06:22 PM

xTWPZJn4HCA

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:22 PM

xTWPZJn4HCA

It wouldn't have been on any BB shows because it happened on the night of the final

And he didn't mention it on OK:TV because he wasn't asked about i

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 06:24 PM

On a short FB clip where they appeared a bit tipsy and its debatable whether either actually meant it, or if that was the whole convo/if anything was said after that:wink:

What people seem to be forgetting is that Jay also said Aaron could have 'his' 15k. Also on a spur of the moment, like the above.

And another thing, both Jay and Ma McKray have been whinging about Aaron not giving the money over, when he has already said that he hasnt even received it yet. Both seem to be under the illusion that the case of case he received was his winnings...oddly enough.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 06:24 PM
xTWPZJn4HCA

It wouldn't have been on any BB shows because it happened on the night of the final

And he didn't mention it on OK:TV because he wasn't asked about i

And he slags Aaron off on radio for supposedly going back on his word, then admits he's not told aaron of plans for money.....coz he's not SPOKEN to Aaron about it...that's why.

Slimeball that Jay is. Complete lowlife.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 06:28 PM
And he slags Aaron off on radio for supposedly going back on his word, then admits he's not told aaron of plans for money.....coz he's not SPOKEN to Aaron about it...that's why.

Slimeball that Jay is. Complete lowlife.

:rolleyes:

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 06:38 PM
LOL,well couldn't hear a word of that properly,I'm sure if it had been THAT much of a big deal that BBBOTS or OKTV would have shown it,and as Pyramid says,give the bloke bliddy chance,he must be all over the place at the moment and probably hasn't got the money yet anyway,part of me wants him to keep it and spend it on his boy,you'de think Jay would want him to do that wouldn't you?as he is such a 'mate'

Scotty07
16-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Why are some people so bothered what Aaron does with his money,he said he wants to spend it on his boy and so he should,but there are some that are adamant he should share it with Jay!WHY? Jay did NOT win and there is supposed to be some so called agreement that whoever won would split the winnings,we have never been shown this agreement on any spin off show,we all saw the agreement about the first 50k,which they all said they would split,has this even taken place?Jay has not mentioned it on OKTV tonight,so why are some more bothered about it than the housemates seem to be?Is it all hearsay and Chinese whispers as it now seems the 'thing' to diss Aaron for,it's really boring now,really people he WON,move on it's Christmas soon:hugesmile:

Just some bitter anti-Aaron fans clearly still can't accept that he won. I mean what's all that Jay's the people's champion crap all about?:joker: What desperados he and his mum clearly are.

I dislike Jay and even if he won and didn't split the money, then I wouldn't dislike him any more than I aready do. I agree with you, the whole thing is unbelievably tedious.:sleep:

karezza
16-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I don't care whether or not Alex keeps the £30,000.
I don't care whether or not Aaron gives Jay £20,000.
I don't care whether or not Jay gives money to charity.

MTVN
16-11-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't even actually care about this that much, it's arguing about it on here that makes me end up caring :laugh:

Locke.
16-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah I don't give a crap about it, it is just really annoying when you see other peoples opinions about it that are ridiculous

parmnion
16-11-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't care whether or not Alex keeps the £30,000.
I don't care whether or not Aaron gives Jay £20,000.
I don't care whether or not Jay gives money to charity.

You don't care about 1 and 3 because of 2..is what you really mean.

TallyHo
16-11-2011, 10:16 PM
I'd be ashamed of myself if i took 20 grand off the winner, no matter what was said beforehand, especially if the winner had a little boy. Mr Waggot should be ashamed.