PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Aaron and Faye interview NEW magazine

Angus
16-11-2011, 09:58 PM
It’s the morning after the night before that saw Aaron Allard-Morgan crowned as this year’s Big Brother champion.

However, when new! meets up with account manager Aaron to talk about his Big Brother win and his romance with housemate Faye Palmer, he seems troubled.

It turns out Aaron’s first night of freedom with Faye has been far from romantic.

Overwhelmed by being the first BB winner to leave to a chorus of boos, Aaron had “a couple of glasses of wine” after his eviction – and paid dearly. “He spent the night with his head in the loo, with me stroking his back,” reveals Faye.

Here, in our exclusive chat, Aaron, 31, and Faye, 20, hit back at their housemates’ accusations that their affair was engineered by Aaron to win votes.

They also tell new! how their own families – including Aaron’s son, six, and his 34-year-old wife Claire – are coming to terms with their romance…

Has it sunk in that you’re the winner of Big Brother?
Aaron: I’m still shell-shocked. To win was out of this world but the boos have tainted the feeling. I’m so glad Faye’s been here to support me.

How did you feel when you first saw Aaron out of the house, Faye?
Faye: I was ecstatic, just so happy. I’d been defending him all week and it’s done my head in, so it was lovely to see him and have a little kiss.

What kind of things have people been saying?
F: They’ve come up to me on the street, telling me to dump him. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but it has got annoying.
A: It’s weird when you feel a certain way about somebody but it’s like the whole world doesn’t want it to be true.

So how do you feel about Faye, Aaron?
A: I’ve fallen head over heels, like we’ve had a six-month relationship in six weeks.

So Aaron, would you say that you’re actually in love with Faye?
A: Yes, I’m completely in love with Faye.
F: He says it a lot but it’s the sort of thing that we only share with each other.

And you’re officially an item?
A: We’re courting.
F: We’re in a relationship.

How was your first night away from the cameras?
A: I wasn’t well. I was feeling so overwhelmed and had had a couple of glasses of wine… I ended up sleeping on my own on the bathroom floor.
F: We talked for hours, but it turned into a bit of a disaster, with Aaron bent over a toilet and me rubbing his back. When I knew he was OK, I slipped into bed alone.

Not the passionate reunion we were expecting! Are you looking forward to having sex?
A: Well, yes, Faye’s a very, very attractive girl and it’s quite obvious that I’m a male… it’ll be nice to be able to start our relationship properly.

And how are your, er, bits after the waxing, Aaron?
A: Not great. I kind of regret doing it.
F: I was watching it when it happened, thinking, “What are you doing?” I’ve actually got a picture of Aaron’s testicles on my phone that I sent to Maisy.

Can we just get to the bottom of this “no sex for seven years” thing, Aaron?
A: It’s not been seven years but it has been a long time. I just told Tom that because everyone was talking about sex and I wanted them to leave me out of it.

Has there been anybody since you split with Claire, your wife?
A: No. I’ve been on dates but nothing’s really materialised. I’m not like a one-night-stand type chap.

Will Claire be OK about you and Faye?
A: I think so. We’re both single and it’s been a long time. I spoke to her this morning, mainly about our son, and she seemed pleased that I’d won.

Aaron, how did you feel when Faye got drunk in the house and started talking about wanting kids?
A: It was weird because we hadn’t had that conversation. I’m not into that way of thinking and I didn’t want to stop Faye doing what she wants to do. I was worried about our future. But the next day, when she was sober, it was very different.

Are you saying you wouldn’t want to marry Faye and have more children?
A: No, if she’s nice to me. I’m not necessarily thinking about it but I don’t think you can discount it. I’m not completely over the hill!
F: The age gap doesn’t bother me. My ex was 40.

Did you expect to find love again in the house, Aaron?
A: Not at all. I went into the house feeling like the ugly duckling. When things started happening with Faye, I thought, “This can’t be real. She’s beautiful and I’m… well, me.”

Why do you think your housemates say they fear your romance is fake?
A: I’m not the easiest person to read, and the house seemed very immature – apart from Harry – so I probably seemed quite different to them. Every day I was asked, “Are you an actor?”, “Are you a mole?”, “Do you work for Big Brother?” I found it amusing but struggled because I felt so different to everyone else.

What did you make of the other relationships?
A: Jay and Louise didn’t sit comfortably with me. The funny thing is that I feel Faye and I did have a proper relationship because she’d get upset with everything I do, which is standard for my relationships! When we argued, it really affected my day because of how strong our feelings were.

But you were much less physical than Jay and Louise…
F: We’re different people.
A: We didn’t want to make people feel awkward by kissing all the time. I think Jay and Lou are well suited. But him wiping his bare bottom on Louise’s pillowcase and her finding it romantic? What’s all that about?

Quite. Has it felt different being together now you’re outside the house?
A: I’m so glad Faye’s here and that everything I’m doing is involving her. It makes me happy.

Faye, did you worry that Aaron might not feel the same about you?
F: Yes, more so than Aaron. He means the world to me and it was harder for me because I was on the outside with everyone telling me he was using me. But I know how I feel. I’m so lucky to have found him and it’s like a dream being with him.

Aaron, were you worried Faye might go to a nightclub and end up going home with one of the Only Way Is Essex cast?
A: I’m sure there’ll be plenty of better-looking guys trying to chat her up but I know Faye’s trustworthy.

Faye, have you been chatted up at all?
F: A little, which is a bit embarrassing.

Will it be a long-distance relationship, with you in Weston-Super-Mare and Faye in Birmingham?
A: I think that’s a relatively easy thing to overcome. It’s as simple as a car or train journey. I’m up that way a lot with work and Faye will have to get her finger out and come down to mine. Hopefully, her family don’t hate me any more.

Faye, have you managed to win your mum’s approval of Aaron yet?
F: Actually, my mum really loves Aaron now. She wanted him to win last night. When she was watching him on TV, she wasn’t seeing the Aaron I see. But we had a long chat and she’s told me, “If you’re happy then I’m happy.”

So there’s just Faye’s sister Jem to win over now…
A: She criticised me harshly but I don’t hold a grudge. I’ve never said anything bad about her and I hope she can look back and see that. She’s Faye’s sister and I wouldn’t want to upset Faye.

What does Jem think now, Faye?
F: I don’t think she wants to talk about it. I haven’t spoken to her much. She needs a bit of time to unwind. We’re both very strong-minded and if we want to do something, we’ll do it. I moved in with her before Big Brother started but I think I might have to stay at my mum’s for a bit.
A: I’ll be doing the same, staying with my mum – I moved out of my place before the show, so now I need to buy somewhere to live.

Are you going to stay in the same area, Aaron?
A: I need to because my boy [Aaron has requested that we don’t name his son] lives nearby and comes to stay at mine three or four nights a week.

How does your son feel about your win?
A: I haven’t spoken to him yet. I tried to call him earlier but he was out with his grandmother. He’s loved it, although he was upset for a few days at first because he didn’t know why people were talking about his daddy – and I was upset about him seeing me being booed.

You seemed very focused on the prize money. Why was that?
A: Because I knew it could give my son an even better life, whereas other people just wanted to get themselves a new dress or whatever.

You must have been gutted when they split the prize fund?
A: I’d have entered if there was no prize – for me, it was just about being on the show. I was more upset for Faye because she’d just left and missed out.

So how will the £50,000 change his life?
A: I always thought that if I did win, it would give my boy an amazing future. It’s so important that he goes to a great school and has a great life – and then at 21, I can say, “This is what Daddy put away for you.” It’s what every parent wants.

How has it been being apart from him for so long?
A: It’s cut me to pieces. I felt guilty every day, knowing that if he scraped his knee, he’d need his daddy. My boy means everything to me. I know every parent says this but he’s my best friend and he’s saved my life.

How do you mean?
A: Because I was an idiot. I was young and stupid, and all I wanted were the nicest clothes and to go out. I saw that in so many people in the house but when I had my boy, he pulled me away from all that and I realised life and happiness were what mattered.

When will you see your son?
A: Hopefully later today, but there’s a party tonight and I don’t just want to see him for a short amount of time and then leave. Maybe I’ll wait and spend the whole day with him tomorrow instead.

Do you think he’ll be excited to meet Faye?
A: Hopefully. I’ve never introduced anyone to him as my girlfriend and I certainly don’t plan to immediately, but she’s really funny and entertaining. She does some great impersonations that he’ll find hysterical so I think they’ll get on.

You’re a massive fan of the show, so why were you so sulky in the house?
A: I love the show but I didn’t realise how hard it would be. There were times that I was genuinely upset and I felt like an outsider, a freak, because I wasn’t running around singing or talking about sex. I was thinking, “Am I that old and boring?” When Faye left, it was even harder because she brought me out of my shell. I felt so isolated.

Now you’re back together, what’s next?
A: We’re both going home to our families for a couple of nights, then meeting up again – we’re probably going to have a lunch date in Birmingham. I’ll have to take Faye on a date and see if she can behave herself in public.
F: We’ve talked about going to Disneyland Paris, too. It’ll be so nice to have time to be ourselves and get to know each other… and I want us to go to St Lucia.

Vicky.
16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I think Jay and Lou are well suited. But him wiping his bare bottom on Louise’s pillowcase and her finding it romantic? What’s all that about?

:laugh2:

jet
16-11-2011, 10:11 PM
A: Jay and Louise didn’t sit comfortably with me. The funny thing is that I feel Faye and I did have a proper relationship because she’d get upset with everything I do, which is standard for my relationships! When we argued, it really affected my day because of how strong our feelings were.

A: We didn’t want to make people feel awkward by kissing all the time. I think Jay and Lou are well suited. But him wiping his bare bottom on Louise’s pillowcase and her finding it romantic? What’s all that about?

Not nice. Just because Jay and Lou didn't argue means their relationship was fake? Not everyone is a moody, difficult twat Aaron. Just typical of the holier than thou pratt.

Angus
16-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Not nice. Just because Jay and Lou didn't argue means their relationship was fake? Not everyone is a moody, difficult twat Aaron. Just typical of the holier than thou pratt.

Didn't see you moaning when Jay said he thought Faye and Aaron were fake, and he said it more than once, no doubt because he and louise want to be the only couple in the village - or is it just that it's always open season on Aaron?

Callum
16-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Aw I really like these two together. Much better suited than the vile JayLou.

jet
16-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Didn't see you moaning when Jay said he thought Faye and Aaron were fake, and he said it more than once, no doubt because he and louise want to be the only couple in the village - or is it just that it's always open season on Aaron?

Which interview did he say that in? :conf:

Suze
16-11-2011, 10:25 PM
:laugh2:

That made me :laugh2: too.

tomflint
16-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Jet don't say that about the BigBrother Champion

jet
16-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Aw I really like these two together. Much better suited than the vile JayLou.

There is absolutely no chemistry between Faye and Aaron. It will last as long as they get paid for interviews and appearances, and then it will be all over. Aaron is the greediest BB winner EVER.
You'll see I was right soon enough. :hmph:

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 10:49 PM

you beat me to it Angus,some people eh?double standards or what?:joker:

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 10:53 PM
It’s the morning after the night before that saw Aaron Allard-Morgan crowned as this year’s Big Brother champion.

However, when new! meets up with account manager Aaron to talk about his Big Brother win and his romance with housemate Faye Palmer, he seems troubled.

It turns out Aaron’s first night of freedom with Faye has been far from romantic.

Overwhelmed by being the first BB winner to leave to a chorus of boos, Aaron had “a couple of glasses of wine” after his eviction – and paid dearly. “He spent the night with his head in the loo, with me stroking his back,” reveals Faye.

Here, in our exclusive chat, Aaron, 31, and Faye, 20, hit back at their housemates’ accusations that their affair was engineered by Aaron to win votes.

They also tell new! how their own families – including Aaron’s son, six, and his 34-year-old wife Claire – are coming to terms with their romance…

Has it sunk in that you’re the winner of Big Brother?
Aaron: I’m still shell-shocked. To win was out of this world but the boos have tainted the feeling. I’m so glad Faye’s been here to support me.

How did you feel when you first saw Aaron out of the house, Faye?
Faye: I was ecstatic, just so happy. I’d been defending him all week and it’s done my head in, so it was lovely to see him and have a little kiss.

What kind of things have people been saying?
F: They’ve come up to me on the street, telling me to dump him. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but it has got annoying.
A: It’s weird when you feel a certain way about somebody but it’s like the whole world doesn’t want it to be true.

So how do you feel about Faye, Aaron?
A: I’ve fallen head over heels, like we’ve had a six-month relationship in six weeks.

So Aaron, would you say that you’re actually in love with Faye?
A: Yes, I’m completely in love with Faye.
F: He says it a lot but it’s the sort of thing that we only share with each other.

And you’re officially an item?
A: We’re courting.
F: We’re in a relationship.

How was your first night away from the cameras?
A: I wasn’t well. I was feeling so overwhelmed and had had a couple of glasses of wine… I ended up sleeping on my own on the bathroom floor.
F: We talked for hours, but it turned into a bit of a disaster, with Aaron bent over a toilet and me rubbing his back. When I knew he was OK, I slipped into bed alone.

Not the passionate reunion we were expecting! Are you looking forward to having sex?
A: Well, yes, Faye’s a very, very attractive girl and it’s quite obvious that I’m a male… it’ll be nice to be able to start our relationship properly.

And how are your, er, bits after the waxing, Aaron?
A: Not great. I kind of regret doing it.
F: I was watching it when it happened, thinking, “What are you doing?” I’ve actually got a picture of Aaron’s testicles on my phone that I sent to Maisy.

Can we just get to the bottom of this “no sex for seven years” thing, Aaron?
A: It’s not been seven years but it has been a long time. I just told Tom that because everyone was talking about sex and I wanted them to leave me out of it.

Has there been anybody since you split with Claire, your wife?
A: No. I’ve been on dates but nothing’s really materialised. I’m not like a one-night-stand type chap.

Will Claire be OK about you and Faye?
A: I think so. We’re both single and it’s been a long time. I spoke to her this morning, mainly about our son, and she seemed pleased that I’d won.

Aaron, how did you feel when Faye got drunk in the house and started talking about wanting kids?
A: It was weird because we hadn’t had that conversation. I’m not into that way of thinking and I didn’t want to stop Faye doing what she wants to do. I was worried about our future. But the next day, when she was sober, it was very different.

Are you saying you wouldn’t want to marry Faye and have more children?
A: No, if she’s nice to me. I’m not necessarily thinking about it but I don’t think you can discount it. I’m not completely over the hill!
F: The age gap doesn’t bother me. My ex was 40.

Did you expect to find love again in the house, Aaron?
A: Not at all. I went into the house feeling like the ugly duckling. When things started happening with Faye, I thought, “This can’t be real. She’s beautiful and I’m… well, me.”

Why do you think your housemates say they fear your romance is fake?
A: I’m not the easiest person to read, and the house seemed very immature – apart from Harry – so I probably seemed quite different to them. Every day I was asked, “Are you an actor?”, “Are you a mole?”, “Do you work for Big Brother?” I found it amusing but struggled because I felt so different to everyone else.

Quite. Has it felt different being together now you’re outside the house?
A: I’m so glad Faye’s here and that everything I’m doing is involving her. It makes me happy.

Faye, did you worry that Aaron might not feel the same about you?
F: Yes, more so than Aaron. He means the world to me and it was harder for me because I was on the outside with everyone telling me he was using me. But I know how I feel. I’m so lucky to have found him and it’s like a dream being with him.

Aaron, were you worried Faye might go to a nightclub and end up going home with one of the Only Way Is Essex cast?
A: I’m sure there’ll be plenty of better-looking guys trying to chat her up but I know Faye’s trustworthy.

Faye, have you been chatted up at all?
F: A little, which is a bit embarrassing.

Will it be a long-distance relationship, with you in Weston-Super-Mare and Faye in Birmingham?
A: I think that’s a relatively easy thing to overcome. It’s as simple as a car or train journey. I’m up that way a lot with work and Faye will have to get her finger out and come down to mine. Hopefully, her family don’t hate me any more.

Faye, have you managed to win your mum’s approval of Aaron yet?
F: Actually, my mum really loves Aaron now. She wanted him to win last night. When she was watching him on TV, she wasn’t seeing the Aaron I see. But we had a long chat and she’s told me, “If you’re happy then I’m happy.”

So there’s just Faye’s sister Jem to win over now…
A: She criticised me harshly but I don’t hold a grudge. I’ve never said anything bad about her and I hope she can look back and see that. She’s Faye’s sister and I wouldn’t want to upset Faye.

What does Jem think now, Faye?
F: I don’t think she wants to talk about it. I haven’t spoken to her much. She needs a bit of time to unwind. We’re both very strong-minded and if we want to do something, we’ll do it. I moved in with her before Big Brother started but I think I might have to stay at my mum’s for a bit.
A: I’ll be doing the same, staying with my mum – I moved out of my place before the show, so now I need to buy somewhere to live.

Are you going to stay in the same area, Aaron?
A: I need to because my boy [Aaron has requested that we don’t name his son] lives nearby and comes to stay at mine three or four nights a week.

How does your son feel about your win?
A: I haven’t spoken to him yet. I tried to call him earlier but he was out with his grandmother. He’s loved it, although he was upset for a few days at first because he didn’t know why people were talking about his daddy – and I was upset about him seeing me being booed.

You seemed very focused on the prize money. Why was that?
A: Because I knew it could give my son an even better life, whereas other people just wanted to get themselves a new dress or whatever.

You must have been gutted when they split the prize fund?
A: I’d have entered if there was no prize – for me, it was just about being on the show. I was more upset for Faye because she’d just left and missed out.

So how will the £50,000 change his life?
A: I always thought that if I did win, it would give my boy an amazing future. It’s so important that he goes to a great school and has a great life – and then at 21, I can say, “This is what Daddy put away for you.” It’s what every parent wants.

How has it been being apart from him for so long?
A: It’s cut me to pieces. I felt guilty every day, knowing that if he scraped his knee, he’d need his daddy. My boy means everything to me. I know every parent says this but he’s my best friend and he’s saved my life.

How do you mean?
A: Because I was an idiot. I was young and stupid, and all I wanted were the nicest clothes and to go out. I saw that in so many people in the house but when I had my boy, he pulled me away from all that and I realised life and happiness were what mattered.

When will you see your son?
A: Hopefully later today, but there’s a party tonight and I don’t just want to see him for a short amount of time and then leave. Maybe I’ll wait and spend the whole day with him tomorrow instead.

Do you think he’ll be excited to meet Faye?
A: Hopefully. I’ve never introduced anyone to him as my girlfriend and I certainly don’t plan to immediately, but she’s really funny and entertaining. She does some great impersonations that he’ll find hysterical so I think they’ll get on.

You’re a massive fan of the show, so why were you so sulky in the house?
A: I love the show but I didn’t realise how hard it would be. There were times that I was genuinely upset and I felt like an outsider, a freak, because I wasn’t running around singing or talking about sex. I was thinking, “Am I that old and boring?” When Faye left, it was even harder because she brought me out of my shell. I felt so isolated.

Now you’re back together, what’s next?
A: We’re both going home to our families for a couple of nights, then meeting up again – we’re probably going to have a lunch date in Birmingham. I’ll have to take Faye on a date and see if she can behave herself in public.
F: We’ve talked about going to Disneyland Paris, too. It’ll be so nice to have time to be ourselves and get to know each other… and I want us to go to St Lucia.

Nice interview Angus,thanks for posting:hugesmile:

jet
16-11-2011, 11:00 PM
you beat me to it Angus,some people eh?double standards or what?:joker:

I'll ask once again...which interview did Jay say that in?

flamingGalah!
16-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I swear the Aaron haters are more obsessed than his fans :joker:

Get over it :xyxwave:

Angus
16-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Which interview did he say that in? :conf:

He said it in the house a few times when he was bitching about Aaron, all for the benefit of the viewers to reinforce the fallacy that him and Louise were real, whereas Faye and Aaron weren't. Seems Jay's idea of a "real" romance involves an exchange of excrement and other bodily emissions which were thankfully missing from Faye and Aaron's relationship.

jet
16-11-2011, 11:43 PM
He said it in the house a few times when he was bitching about Aaron, all for the benefit of the viewers to reinforce the fallacy that him and Louise were real, whereas Faye and Aaron weren't. Seems Jay's idea of a "real" romance involves an exchange of excrement and other bodily emissions which were thankfully missing from Faye and Aaron's relationship.

Aaron said Jay and Lou were fake in the DR. Surely you remember that? So it went both ways then.
I was asking when Jay said it in an interview after coming out of the house. It seems particularly mean of Aaron to say it now the show is over. :nono:

smartalec2718
17-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Aaron said Jay and Lou were fake in the DR. Surely you remember that? So it went both ways then.
I was asking when Jay said it in an interview after coming out of the house. It seems particularly mean of Aaron to say it now the show is over. :nono:

Whatever, we get it, you don't like Aaron :sleep:

But how can you act righteously indignant about Aaron calling Jay/Lou "fake" when you're doing the same thing about Aaron and Faye? Seems pretty hypocritical to me. :rolleyes:

rk3388
17-11-2011, 12:57 AM
oh no but aaron would never go into bb to get mag deals :rolleyes:

Scotty07
17-11-2011, 01:31 AM
I swear the Aaron haters are more obsessed than his fans :joker:

Get over it :xyxwave:

Yes it's highly amusing.:joker:. I am beginning to wonder if some of his haters all over the country secretly adore him now and are seriously gutted that they wrongly chose to be one of the anti-Aaron brigade. They would look a little silly though if they admitted it now.:D

Angus
17-11-2011, 06:24 AM
I'll ask once again...which interview did Jay say that in?

I have not once mentioned that Jay said it in an interview (but I bet he will at some point) - I have told you already (and you wouldn't need telling if you had been watching BB like the rest of us), that Jay said it a fair few times in the house to other HMs and it was televised for us all to hear and see. Now is that clear enough for you?:wavey:

Angus
17-11-2011, 06:31 AM

Lol, Aaron doesn't lie - he was asked a direct question and answered accordingly. The reason he won is because many of us who liked him appreciated his often brutal honesty. He was asked his opinion, he gave it.

Furthermore, don't let's pretend there's any love lost between Jay and him, they are hardly bessie mates and never will be. I'm sure Aaron has heard about some of the crap that Ma Waggott and her oafish offspring have been spouting about him since Friday (and well before from Mumsie), so get off your high horse. The Waggotts lost the moral high ground the minute they opened their jealous, sour grapes mouths.

joeysteele
17-11-2011, 07:23 AM
It was a really good interview with them and I do think they seem very relaxed now and more sure of each other,out of the house.

I like the way they are slowly building the relationship too,this one could well last now and good luck to them both.