PDA

View Full Version : Jay was nice about Aaron on the winners story

jet
16-11-2011, 11:05 PM
He really is a down to earth, genuine and honest person. He speaks his mind, but is never holier than thou or bitchy.
He's a good kid. :D

headaball
16-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I've never have a bad word to say about Aaron, but...

joeysteele
16-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Have to agree,I don't care for Jay at all but to be fair it was really good and interesting the things he said.

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 11:09 PM
I've never have a bad word to say about Aaron, but...

"I'll just go onto a radio station and tell lies about him...."

:joker:

Daft boy is Jay !!

flamingGalah!
16-11-2011, 11:09 PM
They probably edited it out ;)

Kazanne
16-11-2011, 11:12 PM
He really is a down to earth, genuine and honest person. He speaks his mind, but is never holier than thou or bitchy.
He's a good kid. :D

No he's not,he threatened to chew his head off in the house and called him several nasty names!!

Pyramid*
16-11-2011, 11:12 PM
They probably edited it out ;)

:joker: you're on fire tonight !! ;)

jet
16-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Have to agree,I don't care for Jay at all but to be fair it was really good and interesting the things he said.

:thumbs:

jet
16-11-2011, 11:27 PM
No he's not,he threatened to chew his head off in the house and called him several nasty names!!

Yes, Jay has a short fuse, and Aaron knew that. He deliberately wound him up with his mind games and that was unforgivable. Even then, far from chewing his head off, Jay was the one to extend the olive branch and talk Aaron out of his moods. Jay was the better man, and I have a lot of respect for him for that.
He wasn't my fav until he did that, but then I thought WOW - good on you, you handled those situations so maturely and well! :)

Marmalite
16-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Yes, Jay has a short fuse, and Aaron knew that. He deliberately wound him up with his mind games and that was unforgivable. Even then, far from chewing his head off, Jay was the one to extend the olive branch and talk Aaron out of his moods. Jay was the better man, and I have a lot of respect for him for that.
He wasn't my fav until he did that, but then I thought WOW - good on you, you handled those situations so maturely and well! :)

Yes, I perhaps would have believed it too if it hadn't only happened after Jay realised how popular Aaron was on the outside and sucked up even more after his two wolf pack cronies had left the house and he realised he only had Louise left.

jet
17-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Yes, I perhaps would have believed it too if it hadn't only happened after Jay realised how popular Aaron was on the outside and sucked up even more after his two wolf pack cronies had left the house and he realised he only had Louise left.

That is not correct. Aaron's first strop with Jay (when Jay referenced the film) happened when the wolfpack was alive and well, and Jay did exactly the same thing - tried to talk Aaron round in a mature way - but Aaron still refused to speak to him for days.

What is more - Aaron coerced Jay into splitting the prize money after he got booed and Jay got cheered, so you have it all the wrong way round. :nono:

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:22 AM
That is not correct. Aaron's first strop with Jay (when Jay referenced the film) happened when the wolfpack was alive and well, and Jay did exactly the same thing - tried to talk Aaron round in a mature way - but Aaron still refused to speak to him for days.

What is more - Aaron coerced Jay into splitting the prize money after he got booed and Jay got cheered, so you have it all the wrong way round. :nono:

Something you might be missing out of this is the fact that Jay used to shout and bawl, curse Aaron to hell - to his face, and in areas that Aaron would overhear Jay doing so. Only after he did all that, would Jay have to go and talk to Aaron, usually the next day - because Aaron quite rightly, ignored a person like Jay, who would verbally abuse and threaten him. Why should Aaron not ignore an abusive person like that? I would (and do) the same thing.

Jay only ever went to talk to Aaron AFTER he'd given Aaron all this dogs abuse...not before... after it. yet Jay somehow expected Aaron to take that nonsense from him and for Aaron to be all pally. Jay could not control Aaron, and that was what he didn't like about Aaron.

Suze
17-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Something you might be missing out of this is the fact that Jay used to shout and bawl, curse Aaron to hell - to his face, and in areas that Aaron would overhear Jay doing so. Only after he did all that, would Jay have to go and talk to Aaron, usually the next day - because Aaron quite rightly, ignored a person like Jay, who would verbally abuse and threaten him. Why should Aaron not ignore an abusive person like that? I would (and do) the same thing.

Jay only ever went to talk to Aaron AFTER he'd given Aaron all this dogs abuse...not before... after it. yet Jay somehow expected Aaron to take that nonsense from him and for Aaron to be all pally. Jay could not control Aaron, and that was what he didn't like about Aaron.

Didn't one of the ex housemates, say Jay bullied Aaron in there?

StraightEdge695
17-11-2011, 12:32 AM
yes he was

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 12:40 AM

Yes.... and for the moment, I can't recall who. Will come back to me I am sure.

Heading off now. Night night all. Sleep well. :wavey:

Marmalite
17-11-2011, 12:43 AM

Yes they seem to forget how vile he was to Tashie as well.

And how he lied to Heaven's face about Rebeckah starting the biscuit-gate episode.

And how he said he wanted to smash Harry's head in.

And how he talked about Jem, Alex, Aaron and Faye while in the crypt with Anton.

But just because he said a few nice words to camera he's a really good, down to earth, genuine person all of a sudden! :shocked:

Angus
17-11-2011, 06:53 AM

Are you listening to yourself? No-one is responsible for Jay's lack of self control and anger issues except Jay. Aaron is not obliged to talk to the knob, and his persistence in stalking Aaron to get his "approval" bordered on the psychotic.

The typical thug always blames someone else for their own actions - Jay is a spoilt little mummy's boy used to adoration and approval, who turns vicious when he doesn't get it. Aaron did nothing to wind him up, Jay did that all by himself and showed his true colours. We all saw Jay's aggression and heard his threats, so don't let's pretend he's just your average nice guy - he is far from that. Jay is obviously used to settling matters with his fists in the outside world.

Kazanne
17-11-2011, 08:00 AM

You keep telling yourself that

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Are you listening to yourself? No-one is responsible for Jay's lack of self control and anger issues except Jay. Aaron is not obliged to talk to the knob, and his persistence in stalking Aaron to get his "approval" bordered on the psychotic.

The typical thug always blames someone else for their own actions - Jay is a spoilt little mummy's boy used to adoration and approval, who turns vicious when he doesn't get it. Aaron did nothing to wind him up, Jay did that all by himself and showed his true colours. We all saw Jay's aggression and heard his threats, so don't let's pretend he's just your average nice guy - he is far from that. Jay is obviously used to settling matters with his fists in the outside world.

I suspect that Jet is more than aware that Jay is responsible for his own lack of self control. ;)

I think much of the lack of understanding from some others here, re Jay and the type of person he really is: comes from them never having met a person like Jay in real life, having someone like him in your everday life, (whether at school, within your social group, at work) or worse: actually having the experience of living with someone like this.

Much as I truly hope they never do, I am sure that if the future were to bring such a person into their lives: they will recall thinking they thought it was so funny before, will recall thinking that this type of person is the best thing since since bread......

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Cleaned the thread. Please don't post just to have a pop at one another.

billy123
17-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Cleaned the thread. Please don't post just to have a pop at one another.Thanks :)

Cherie
17-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Jay said he was buzzing when Aaron won...anyone believe that?:conf: a body language expert would have had a field day with him :devil:

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah he was, I doubt they would have put in any negative comments though tbf as It was about celebrating the winner (finally :laugh: )

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Yeah he was, I doubt they would have put in any negative comments though tbf as It was about celebrating the winner (finally :laugh: )

You know Niamh, that's a very salint point. VERY.

Angus
17-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Jay said he was buzzing when Aaron won...anyone believe that?:

Not unless "buzzing" in geordie speak means "fuming":joker:

Niamh.
17-11-2011, 11:06 AM
I've moved all money splitting posts to this thread : http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191483

Angus
17-11-2011, 01:06 PM
I've moved all money splitting posts to this thread : http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191483

Thank goodness for that, it was getting beyond tedious.