PDA

View Full Version : Willie Carson facing punishment for smuggling .....

Omah
17-11-2011, 08:57 AM
chilli into camp in his underpants

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/television-news/2011/11/17/i-m-a-celebrity-willie-carson-facing-punishment-for-smuggling-chilli-into-camp-in-his-underpants-86908-23567742/

FORMER jockey Willie Carson has been caught smuggling contraband into the I'm A Celebrity camp.

He was heard boasting about having chilli - which producers believe he may have sneaked into the jungle in his underpants.

Willie was spotted by ITV cameras slipping spices into the contestants' saucepans to make the food less bland.

He now faces being reprimanded by show bosses - although they hadn't decided on a punishment last night.

Willie was caught in the act as he did the cooking with Stefanie Powers and Jessica-Jane Clement.

He was heard asking Stefanie Powers: "Do you want one or two?"

Model Jessica-Jane leaned over to hide the sneaky manoeuvre.

And Hollywood icon Stefanie tried to cover up the mischief by whispering: "Shh, don't talk".

Willie then announced: "We put a bit of chilli and a bit of the other stuff in it so hopefully it will be a bit more tasty than it should be."

No doubt the show-off (and maybe his camp-mates) will face an unpleasant night or two ..... :hmph:

Saph
17-11-2011, 01:22 PM
as if Gillian shuving paprika up her vaj wasnt bad enough :bored:

MTVN
17-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Good old Willie

Visage
17-11-2011, 01:28 PM
So he was caught with chilli on his willy...

Ooouch...:eek:

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Lmao, agree with Visage - chilli smuggling anywhere near to your sensitive parts is either to be commended, or denounced as cheating - either way, if he has the balls (:D) to carry it off, fair play.

Kerry
17-11-2011, 10:36 PM
So he was caught with chilli on his willy...

Ooouch...:eek:

You beat me to it :bawling:

Omah
19-11-2011, 01:05 AM
No official response to Willie's chili and now Sinitta's brought some more into camp ..... :conf:

MTVN
19-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Tbh we all moan about BB not telling us things and covering up stuff but I reckon IAC is far worse for that :laugh: