PDA

View Full Version : Stefanies growing in stature along with her hair.

stewart64
17-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Just wondering why she would want to go for straightener on that. I thought it looked pretty good after it got a dip in the pool and return to its natural frizz. Better than tied up and looking lank IMO.

Hair aside. She really is impressing me. Thought she was going to be a real drama queen after day one. Instead she seems to be single handedly doing the cooking and she seemed to take the crypt in her stride.

Crikey Lorraine and Stef really are flying the flag for older women. A change from other reality shows I have seen.

Pyramid*
17-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Just wondering why she would want to go for straightener on that. I thought it looked pretty good after it got a dip in the pool and return to its natural frizz. Better than tied up and looking lank IMO.

Hair aside. She really is impressing me. Thought she was going to be a real drama queen after day one. Instead she seems to be single handedly doing the cooking and she seemed to take the crypt in her stride.

Crikey Lorraine and Stef really are flying the flag for older women. A change from other reality shows I have seen.

I agree.... and I love her au naturelle look hair. Most of the older ladies are tanking the bahookies off the rest of them. Even the liverpudlian woman - not fussed over spiders or whatever, took the challenge with Willie in great spirit, and when she was rejoicing when he won... PMSL... !!! When she said she didn't care that she lost, she'd had fun and that was what matter.....so true!.

True grit.

Omah
17-11-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2062518/Im-A-Celebrity-2011-Stefanie-Powers-big-hair-day-shocks-fellow-campmates.html#ixzz1dyFlB2Yx

She usually looks the picture of Hollywood glamour.

But, in a revelation likely to hearten women who do battle with the straighteners every day, it appears Stefanie Powers’s glossy locks may not come entirely naturally.

Her fellow campmates in the I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! jungle were visibly shocked when she washed her hair for the first time on the show.

They were taken aback as without the benefit of conditioner, serum and straighteners, the 69-year-old’s hair appeared to get bigger and bigger.
Once it had dried, her hair reverted to a curly mop, rather than the sleek, straightened style fans are used to.

The former Hart To Hart actress compared her natural hair to a 'bush'.

She said: 'It is extraordinary how big it is. This is it. This is au naturel.'

IMO, she looks good with big hair ..... :thumbs:

HBB1508
17-11-2011, 03:51 PM
I love her hair and good for her for not trying to keep it under wraps.

Jezzy
17-11-2011, 04:23 PM
My hair also does that naturally thanks to arab blood. I absolutely loved her keeping it real :P