PDA

View Full Version : I think you all gave Jem a hard time

spintronic
17-11-2011, 09:59 PM
If I remember she never went in the house with an opinion on Aaron.

She even liked him & followed him on the walkout.

As good sisters do, they are over protective of their sisters.

I think now the dust has settled. You should all give her a break.

:spin::spin::spin:

Vicky.
17-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Meh. Couldnt care less about her really. What a fail of a housemate :bored:

Jords
17-11-2011, 10:03 PM
She was a brilliant addition I thought.

MachoPoodle
17-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I think she should've been in from the start, instead of Faye. That would've been brilliant.

Locke.
17-11-2011, 10:06 PM
The only reason I dislike her is because she walked out AFTER surviving eviction over a great housemate

Callum
17-11-2011, 10:08 PM
I think she will always be jealous of her sister

Maia
17-11-2011, 10:10 PM
The reason I dislike her is because she caused Harry to be evicted rather than wait just a couple of days. She did do a good thing though getting rid of Anton :dance:

spintronic
17-11-2011, 10:13 PM
The reason I dislike her is because she caused Harry to be evicted rather than wait just a couple of days. She did do a good thing though getting rid of Anton :dance:

I agree, but Harry (Though I love him) would have gone, because his fans thought he was safe.

She did get rid of Anton, (I for one am eternally grateful).

headaball
17-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I agree, but Harry (Though I love him) would have gone, because his fans thought he was safe.

She did get rid of Anton, (I for one am eternally grateful).

Seriously, why?

Anton was a far better housemate. His rivalry with Aaron was probably the best period in the whole series and it had potential to get even better.

Worst eviction result this series by an absolute mile.

spintronic
17-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Seriously, why?

Anton was a far better housemate. His rivalry with Aaron was probably the best period in the whole series and it had potential to get even better.

Worst eviction result this series by an absolute mile.

In a nutshell. Anton was boring.

A 1 dimensional; villain-wannabe.

The house come alive when he left, the same as it did when rebeckah left.

joeysteele
17-11-2011, 10:25 PM
No,I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she went in,however,over her short time in there she showed how devious and nasty but more to the point how spiteful she was,she didn't get enough of a hard time for me.

Locke.
17-11-2011, 10:27 PM
In a nutshell. Anton was boring.

A 1 dimensional; villain-wannabe.

The house come alive when he left, the same as it did when rebeckah left.

:joker::joker:

The only memorable thing that happened when he left was Jay and Aaron arguing in the last few days

spintronic
17-11-2011, 10:31 PM
:joker::joker:

The only memorable thing that happened when he left was Jay and Aaron arguing in the last few days

As opposed to Aaron-Anton arguing?

Aaron destroyed Anton, without even trying. Least Jay had a fighting chance.

Locke.
17-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Who destroyed who doesn't matter, it was entertaining to watch

spintronic
17-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Who destroyed who doesn't matter, it was entertaining to watch

But it does matter, in your goldfish view of reality.

Mystic Mock
17-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Jem was **** and she cost Harry his place because she wouldnt accept losing to Aaron in the vote.

Locke.
17-11-2011, 10:38 PM
But it does matter, in your goldfish view of reality.

....Er, ok. Keep living in a dream world.

spintronic
17-11-2011, 10:44 PM
....Er, ok. Keep living in a dream world.

Your bowl, not mine.

Jesus.
17-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Jem was sent in to cause trouble for Aaron, but she was just a bitter dullard with no redeemable qualities.

StraightEdge695
17-11-2011, 11:00 PM
she wasnt very good..

rusticgal
17-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Jem should have simply been a nicer person....but obviously she wasnt!!!

Black Dagger
17-11-2011, 11:06 PM
She was a dick.

She's even worse on Twitter.

BB_Fan_09
17-11-2011, 11:37 PM
She's even worse on Twitter.

I think she does it for attention. Would anyone be discussing her if she was nice?

Samuel.
17-11-2011, 11:46 PM
One of the worst housemates ever.

And tbh Louise isn't far behind.

spintronic
18-11-2011, 12:20 AM
One of the worst housemates ever.

And tbh Louise isn't far behind.

I could understand, if she had done a nasty nick, or A Rebeckah Vaughan.

But seriously, all she did was ask her sister to stop smoking. And protect her. (Who wouldn't?)

Did she;

1) "Wipe her ass on other house mates pillows?"
2) "Spend money she never had, & scream "£500 that was"?
3) "Rob Blind pensioners"?

No. All she did was protect her sister.

Yet you worship the other morons.

Sometimes you lot confuse me.

:conf::conf::conf:

WCR1942
18-11-2011, 12:31 AM
She has lived her life knowing that her younger sister is much more beautiful, has a better natural figure and a far superior complexion.
This has made her bitter and jealous - and we saw that sad outcome on national TV.
If the mother had had half a brain she would have strongly advised her to not go in.

spintronic
18-11-2011, 12:52 AM
She has lived her life knowing that her younger sister is much more beautiful, has a better natural figure and a far superior complexion.

You know nothing of the above.

Who has the best figure? Arnold or his son?

Who has the best complexion, Steve Jobbs or Bill Gates?

You see, complexion changes daily, & figure is a skeleton we build on.

If you take the best pic of Ricky Jervais, & the worst pic of Brad pitt. And post them on a dating agency, 9 out of 10 Ricky gets laid.

Your point is as mute as a 17th-century Musket.

Cherie
18-11-2011, 06:50 AM
I didnt like Jem because she tried to control Faye, I also didnt like the emotional blackmail.along the lines of "Mum will be watching this"...and "nobody likes him... Mum, the neighbours, the cat"...and my main gripe is that they devoted so much air time to her leaving...! that was cringeworthily boring imo.

fruit_cake
18-11-2011, 07:43 AM
I feel a bit sorry for her but she seems to bring it on herself because of jealousy

Angus
18-11-2011, 07:56 AM
I feel a bit sorry for her but she seems to bring it on herself because of jealousy

Hardly a caring, supportive sister if she can't put her spite and envy to one side and be glad for Faye.

hamcheese
18-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Cant stand her,one of the worst hm ever....nasty,vile,jealous,controlling,I could go on...

HBB1508
18-11-2011, 08:38 AM
She walked that's why I didn't like her - I don't like anyone who walks.

MachoPoodle
18-11-2011, 08:53 AM
This has made her bitter and jealous - and we saw that sad outcome on national TV.
If the mother had had half a brain she would have strongly advised her to not go in.

Way to exaggerate. Jem is quite pretty. w/o that awful hair in her face and not too heavy on the make up and I'd argue she's actually better looking than Faye. As for natural figure, kind of hard to tell what she has naturally considering the way she's been training... Not sure she's jealous and/or bitter either. Just overprotecting big sis, I know, I haz one.

Mumbles
18-11-2011, 09:39 AM
I think bringing Jem in was BB's biggest mistake this year. Aside from the fact it goes against my sense of fair play to bring new housemates in who know existing ones, she was just useless as a HM. She wasn't nasty enough to be a complete bitch (though not my fave kind of HM anyway), she wasn't funny in any way or particularly entertaining. She just seemed to have the sole intention (as per BB's intentions too) of making Faye and Aaron miserable for the whole time she was in there, and to top it all, she then went and walked. A total fail all round really.

WCR1942
18-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Spintronic,Machopoodle
I apologise if you so virulently disagree with my views.I must admit that they were based entirely on observation which seemed to show:
1. Gem, thick make-up to cover many spots; Faye, beautifully clear skin, all over.
2. Gem, artificially enhanced breasts; Faye soft feminine curves, but athletic.
Beauty, well that must be in the eye of the beholder but this beholder was rather convinced which he was seduced by.

Suze
18-11-2011, 02:30 PM
I don't think Jem was given a hard enough time, when you see how other ex housemates get slated who were at least decent enough housemates. I think Jem got/gets it quite easy on the forums. Still, she is yesterday's news now, and I have no interest whatsoever what she is up to nor her nasty BB behaviour any more.

Scotty07
18-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Has Aaron said anything yet about his prize for the peg task?:idc:

WCR1942
19-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes, he said he thought Gem had been cheated out of her prize for winning the peg competition.
What a shame.