PDA

View Full Version : Sinitta genuinely scared?

Kerry
20-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Or has Simon coached her what to do for air time? :suspect:

Conzors
20-11-2011, 10:37 PM
I think she is genuinley scared! lol x

Niamh.
20-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Oh hadn't thought of that, you could be on to something there Kerry :suspect:

Gillian-73
20-11-2011, 10:39 PM
She seems genuinely scared to me!

GypsyGoth
20-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I think her imagination & fear gets the better of her, and she just can hardly control her actions.

If she was that good at pretending to be scared, she be a very successful actress.

Kerry
20-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I initially thought she was genuine but the more I think of her 'grooming' the more I'm not convinced

Visage
20-11-2011, 10:45 PM
I think it's genuine with her.

I wish they would do something to make her immune from being voted, because it bores the crap out of me watching the same celeb doing all the trials.

Jords
20-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Its definitely genuine.

Omah
20-11-2011, 11:11 PM
I think she is genuinley scared! lol x

She seems genuinely scared to me!

I think her imagination & fear gets the better of her, and she just can hardly control her actions.

If she was that good at pretending to be scared, she be a very successful actress.

I wish they would do something to make her immune from being voted, because it bores the crap out of me watching the same celeb doing all the trials.

Yeah, she's genuinely scared - makes me laugh, though ..... :joker:

But the joke WILL wear thin after 3 BTTs ..... :bored:

Kerry
20-11-2011, 11:38 PM

Yeah, I hate the same celeb over and over :(

Once or twice, OK but then :sleep:

waterhog
21-11-2011, 12:08 AM
same here < otherwise we might as well put one celeb to start with watch them all the way through and crown them the winner < its a no brainer < variety is the spice of life.

mr rochester
21-11-2011, 12:46 AM
She recovers extremely quickly afterwards...

exoticrosebud
21-11-2011, 08:11 AM
must be me then cus i think she is totally fake !! she knew exactly what she was doing last night.....the....'sing with me' crap...and all that jelly shaking....false ! i dont think for one minute that the tasks are nice but dont go in the bloody show if you are gonna behave like a total pratt! Pat Sharpes face was a picture and one or two of the others didnt look overly amused either at her antics.....and yes...she does recover rather quickly!!!

mizzy25
21-11-2011, 08:19 AM
id say genuine

Angus
21-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Genuine or not, it's tedious beyond belief. I won't be watching her NOT doing any more trials. This sort of thing just totally ruins the trials which we have yet to see all the way through when she's doing them, and idiots voting for her constantly because they find her "entertaining" are just killing the show.

Ammi
21-11-2011, 08:25 AM
must be me then cus i think she is totally fake !! she knew exactly what she was doing last night.....the....'sing with me' crap...and all that jelly shaking....false ! i dont think for one minute that the tasks are nice but dont go in the bloody show if you are gonna behave like a total pratt! Pat Sharpes face was a picture and one or two of the others didnt look overly amused either at her antics.....and yes...she does recover rather quickly!!!

I would say she's genuinely scared...at least she got some stars..unlike that McKeath cretin last year. Of course the others wouldn't look amused, while the public think it's hilarious to vote these 'wimps' to do every trial...we're not the ones who have to eat rice and beans...especially now that the contents of Sinitta's hot pants have been removed

Suze
21-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Genuine or not, it's tedious beyond belief. I won't be watching her NOT doing any more trials. This sort of thing just totally ruins the trials which we have yet to see all the way through when she's doing them, and idiots voting for her constantly because they find her "entertaining" are just killing the show.

This ^

exoticrosebud
21-11-2011, 08:41 AM
i suppose you have to have a mixture of the both...ones that will get on and do it and the ones that make pratts of themselves for the public..i dont find her entertaining in the least..im not sure im that keen on the whole programme at the moment....what was lorraine chase crying about.....cus her hair was wet ?? lol.....missed that bit....

dyfed
21-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I so agree,I also wish there was some rule you couldn't do more then two tasks in a row,I am so over her antics now,I was screaming at her to get on with it...boring to say the least.
No one seem to pick up on Fatima snapping at Lorraine,I do think Fatima has a nasty side to her.

robb
21-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah, she's genuinely scared - makes me laugh, though ..... :joker:

But the joke WILL wear thin after 3 BTTs ..... :bored:

They should put a limit (maybe three) on how many trials each celeb can do.....easy! :blush:

As for Sinitta of course she was scared!!! See how Squash and Whitmore on ITV2 reacted in the same way?? I thought it was funny and yet frustrating too.....they moved her on too quick from the dunkings and the perfume didn't get a look in...... but miles better than McKieth and Appleton's effort. And who wants to see Fatima or Corrie gay scooping up 'easy' stars when you can have Sinitta making a meal of it :joker:

Kerry
21-11-2011, 11:01 PM
They seem to be onto her

Kazanne
21-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Or has Simon coached her what to do for air time? :suspect:

I think that's what Pat was thinking,but I think she is really scared.she couldn't act that well,

Marc
21-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I think the snake thing was genuine fear, it looked horrible. But that might just be because I don't like snakes myself :laugh:

I don't think she's putting on an act

fredmeneedle
21-11-2011, 11:39 PM
I think the snake thing was genuine fear, it looked horrible. But that might just be because I don't like snakes myself :laugh:

I don't think she's putting on an act

Neither do I but people who will not simply SHUT THE EFF UP, CALM DOWN and LISTEN to instructions and advice irritate the hell out of me

LeatherTrumpet
22-11-2011, 08:43 AM
She is typical of many city types who are scared of most things with no logic attached

she is a pussy

dyfed
22-11-2011, 09:53 AM
I think she is scared but I definitely think she is exaggerating it,it has become annoying now......it's nice to see Pat not afraid to say what he thinks.

GabbygalEvs
22-11-2011, 11:11 AM
it jsut annoyed me last night whe bob specifically said dont move too quick and thats all she was doing ant and dec tried to tell her and she wouldnt listen

and all that ant ant stuff when she was standing right next to them was ridiculous

GabbygalEvs
23-11-2011, 11:53 AM
she didnt seem as bad on beat the bugs did she

dyfed
23-11-2011, 11:56 AM
she didnt seem as bad on beat the bugs did she
Very strange....you wouldn't think it was the same person.:conf:

GabbygalEvs
23-11-2011, 12:05 PM
hmm exactly i mean she was making her funny noices but the day before wouldnt even get close to the bugs like she did last night

dyfed
23-11-2011, 04:33 PM
hmm exactly i mean she was making her funny noices but the day before wouldnt even get close to the bugs like she did last night
And she didnt cry for Ant once..

Suze
23-11-2011, 07:31 PM
And another noticable thing was she was quick to shout advice to the others in the 2 on 2 tasks as if she knew what she was talking about, confident and even arrogantly, advice she has never heeded from others. She may well be scared, but she is deffo playing it for all it's worth also. Be interesting to see how she does in the immunity task next :suspect:

Incensed
23-11-2011, 09:10 PM
She's palying it for all it's worth. Badly!