It's no wonder mark left, he wee'd on him? What a revolting man :bored:

Locke.
21-11-2011, 10:45 AM
It's no wonder mark left, he wee'd on him? What a revolting man :bored:

We saw that in the highlights... they both found it hilarious :crazy:

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:46 AM
We saw that in the highlights... they both found it hilarious :crazy:

I don't remember that, I bet Mark wasn't really that amused though. How could someone pissing on you ever be funny?

Locke.
21-11-2011, 10:48 AM
It was when they was both in the shower, together :crazy:

Ammi
21-11-2011, 10:49 AM
However Big Brother tried to cover up the event, presenters had even been warned not to discuss the matter but yet it slipped out from evicted housemates
Read more: http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/?p=2606#ixzz1eL7kxctd

...crikey moses:amazed:

Tourmaline
21-11-2011, 10:52 AM
It didn't take Jay long to start bragging about it.....he seems quite proud of himself. I'm appalled that BB didn't kick him out

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:53 AM
It was when they was both in the shower, together :crazy:

Still doesn't ring any bells, maybe it was so traumatic that I blocked it from my memory :idc:

MTVN
21-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Lmao it's funny how much we've all been arguing & going on about it with the whole BB cover up thing, when Jay just couldn't care less about admitting it and finding the whole thing funny

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Lmao it's funny how much we've all been arguing & going on about it with the whole BB cover up thing, when Jay just couldn't care less about admitting it and finding the whole thing funny

Of course he finds it funny, the point is, the majority of the population think ****ting in a freezer is unhygienic and absolutely disgusting, that's the whole point. He should have been kicked out for that, people have been kicked out for alot less imo. He mightn't have found it all so hilarious then :bored:

MTVN
21-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Of course he finds it funny, the point is, the majority of the population think ****ting in a freezer is unhygienic and absolutely disgusting, that's the whole point. He should have been kicked out for that, people have been kicked out for alot less imo. He mightn't have found it all so hilarious then :bored:

But that's what I'm saying, I find it funny how bluntly he words it like it's just a bit of a laugh, without really giving a thought to anyone who might think the whole thing disgusting. Anyway, seeing as Jay didn't care, Mark didn't care, and most of the house didn't seem all that bothered, I don't see any need for myself to care, he might be disgusting but we don't really seem to have a victim here

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 11:12 AM
But that's what I'm saying, I find it funny how bluntly he words it like it's just a bit of a laugh, without really giving a thought to anyone who might think the whole thing disgusting. Anyway, seeing as Jay didn't care, Mark didn't care, and most of the house didn't seem all that bothered, I don't see any need for myself to care, he might be disgusting but we don't really seem to have a victim here

We don't know what the rest of the HMs thought at the time though, because they never showed it happening or anyones reaction to it. Heaven obviously was bothered enough to mention it on BOTS before she was hushed up. Aaron seemed quite bothered by it when he referred to it as well in the Diary room.

Locke.
21-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Heaven said it was funny or something afterwards didn't she, and Maisy said he was a legend for it on twitter

Ammi
21-11-2011, 11:14 AM
It seems odd that they would go to such lengths to cover it up and then Heaven just blurted it out, like it was common knowledge...I don't think BB really cared that much tbh...I think they hoped the did he/didn't he would just add to the show being talked about more

MTVN
21-11-2011, 11:15 AM
We don't know what the rest of the HMs thought at the time though, because they never showed it happening or anyones reaction to it. Heaven obviously was bothered enough to mention it on BOTS before she was hushed up. Aaron seemed quite bothered by it when he referred to it as well in the Diary room.

Yeah but Heaven was still laughing as she said it and still thought Jay was "really cool" or whatever, and Maisy said he was a legend. I don't think Aaron showed that he was bothered by joking with Jay about it either, and seeing as Mark stayed friends him with until he left I don't think he was that put off by it (and Mark's pretty disgusting himself anyway :laugh:) Although I suppose we don't know what the rest of them think but none have made a big fuss about it since leaving

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah but Heaven was still laughing as she said it and still thought Jay was "really cool" or whatever, and Maisy said he was a legend. I don't think Aaron showed that he was bothered by joking with Jay about it either, and seeing as Mark stayed friends him with until he left I don't think he was that put off by it (and Mark's pretty disgusting himself anyway :laugh:) Although I suppose we don't know what the rest of them think but none have made a big fuss about it since leaving

Playing with your own faeces is not funny and is pretty revolting no matter what way you look at it. The fact that he finds it funny makes it even worse :idc:

Angus
21-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Spin it how you want, the only time sh*tting in the freezer would be acceptable is if you're 2yrs old and being potty trained with your nappy off:bored:

I would seriously worry about myself if I thought that a 27 year old man sh*tting anywhere but in the toilet was amusing. I would be even more concerned about my mental welfare if I then found such a man remotely attractive.

MTVN
21-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Spin it how you want, the only time sh*tting in the freezer would be acceptable is if you're 2yrs old and being potty trained with your nappy off:bored:

I would seriously worry about myself if I thought that a 27 year old man sh*tting anywhere but in the toilet was amusing. I would be even more concerned about my mental welfare if I then found such a man remotely attractive.

I'm not saying I find it amusing, just the way he bluntly comes out with it on Twitter, but in any case I don't think it's really your prerogative to set the standards for humour or attractiveness :idc:

Jesus.
21-11-2011, 01:36 PM
He's dirty ****ing scum, and we already knew he'd done it. The crime is that C5/BB hid this from the screaming young girl voters, whilst happily taking their money.

If that episode had been show, no way would he have finished 2nd.

Kazanne
21-11-2011, 01:41 PM

This^,It's somewhat disturbiing that anyone could find this remotely funny and I do remember Mark telling Jay to stop peeing on him,WHY, would a so called 'grown' man do that?the mind boggles.

Kazanne
21-11-2011, 01:43 PM
He's dirty ****ing scum, and we already knew he'd done it. The crime is that C5/BB hid this from the screaming young girl voters, whilst happily taking their money.

If that episode had been show, no way would he have finished 2nd.

I think he would still have come 2nd as sadly the people that find this ok,are the sort that would vote for him and relate to his dirty antics.

daniel-lewis-1985
21-11-2011, 01:43 PM
My twitter still aint working?

Is anyone else having trouble with it i wanna look at his tweets

Tourmaline
21-11-2011, 01:48 PM

I usually just log out and back in again when it freezes. Have you tried all the usual routes of clearing cache and cookies etc?

Angus
21-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm not saying I find it amusing, just the way he bluntly comes out with it on Twitter, but in any case I don't think it's really your prerogative to set the standards for humour or attractiveness :idc:

Actually I do absolutely have the prerogative to set MY own standards for humour and attractiveness - If you read my post I am talking about myself, no-one else.

Jesus.
21-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I think he would still have come 2nd as sadly the people that find this ok,are the sort that would vote for him and relate to his dirty antics.

I think you'd be surprised. People wouldn't find this acceptable at all, he'd have been out. He'd have definitely got some boo's when he said he'd walk if he did, too.

No one would find this acceptable.

Jesus.
21-11-2011, 01:52 PM

Twitter is working, it's just a bit inconsistent at the moment.

Suze
21-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I really don't care if any of the other ex housemates found it funny. Seems only two Heaven and Maisy said legend etc; there again they may not have been referring to poogate, just stuff in general as regards Jay. But regardless if any found it ok, I don't care, I am not a housemate, and I found it disgusting to the extreme, and Heaven should not have been hushed about it. BB are disgusting for allowing it to go unchecked at the time. Jay should have been ejected from the BB house for that alone.

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I really don't care if any of the other ex housemates found it funny. Seems only two Heaven and Maisy said legend etc; there again they may not have been referring to poogate, just stuff in general as regards Jay. But regardless if any found it ok, I don't care, I am not a housemate, and I found it disgusting to the extreme, and Heaven should not have been hushed about it. BB are disgusting for allowing it to go unchecked at the time. Jay should have been ejected from the BB house for that alone.

I guess those in charge of BB don't care what you think either. Seeing how he was left in the house.

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Imagine admitting to that, & been proud of it, im so so glad that idiot never won, can't stand the guy.

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-11-2011, 02:31 PM

Absolutely agree with you Suze, I never want to see that guy on tv again.:devil:

MTVN
21-11-2011, 02:32 PM

He said "bigb went crazy", doesn't sound like it went unchecked to me. And I'm not saying that because other housemates didn't care you shouldn't either, I was just speaking for myself, I'm not going to get worked up over something harmless, regardless of how disgusting it might be

Suze
21-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I guess those in charge of BB don't care what you think either. Seeing how he was left in the house.

I've said before in a few posts, that C5 have no regard for their viewers/voters, so on that point I would agree with you.

Suze
21-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Absolutely agree with you Suze, I never want to see that guy on tv again.:devil:

We can only but hope his fifteen minutes of fame are almost up now.

Suze
21-11-2011, 02:41 PM
He said "bigb went crazy", doesn't sound like it went unchecked to me. And I'm not saying that because other housemates didn't care you shouldn't either, I was just speaking for myself, I'm not going to get worked up over something harmless, regardless of how disgusting it might be

BB going crazy on him is a bit different to not allowing viewers to know stuff like that, and wanting it hushed up, and so having no respect for their veiwers/voters. But as you say about the rest, you are speaking for yourself, as are we all in our posts on this thread, and we will not always agree as regards disgusting housemates like Jay.

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 03:05 PM

Dude sh*t in the fridge week 1 or 2 and it is still being talked about 10-11 weeks later.

I hope he gets a show with Lou and they talk about poo daily. So after each episode I can come on hear and read all of the posts about how disgusting it was and your not watching again. (until the next episode)

Suze
21-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Dude sh*t in the fridge week 1 or 2 and it is still being talked about 10-11 weeks later.

I hope he gets a show with Lou and they talk about poo daily. So after each episode I can come on hear and read all of the posts about how disgusting it was and your not watching again. (until the next episode)

That 'Dude' brought the matter up again on twitter. And so if I wish to continue discussing it I will.

MTVN
21-11-2011, 03:09 PM
That 'Dude' brought the matter up again on twitter. And so if I wish to continue discussing it I will.

Only because someone asked him about it though

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 03:14 PM

Did he bring it up? I thought it was a reply to a question someone asked him.

One of the reasons I liked Jay. You ask him a question and he answers it.

He has already adressed his name change. He has already adressed the splitting his money question. That DUDE does not hide behind anything. Even if it is the answer you do not want to hear.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 03:17 PM

I seriously doubt people who don't like JayLou will be watching a show about them. You forget Big Brother is not The Jay show ;)

Jesus.
21-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Did he bring it up? I thought it was a reply to a question someone asked him.

One of the reasons I liked Jay. You ask him a question and he answers it.

He has already adressed his name change. He has already adressed the splitting his money question. That DUDE does not hide behind anything. Even if it is the answer you do not want to hear.

You ask him a question, if he can spin it, he'll answer it, otherwise no. Ask him why he was kicked off Katie Price, he won't answer that one.

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 03:22 PM
I seriously doubt people who don't like JayLou will be watching a show about them. You forget Big Brother is not The Jay show ;)

But those that do not like them and continue to read and post on threads about JayLou will.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 03:31 PM
But those that do not like them and continue to read and post on threads about JayLou will.

I doubt that very much. They were contestants in Big Brother and s**tgate happened in Big Brother. I know I won't be watching it (assuming there will be such a show)

alex_front2
21-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Imagine admitting to that, & been proud of it, im so so glad that idiot never won, can't stand the guy.

Agreed, unfortunately, we are now in the Chavabian times where such behaviour gets people labelling him a 'legend' or 'great guy' or 'wicked =brilliant'

fruit_cake
21-11-2011, 04:01 PM
grotesque

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 04:43 PM
You ask him a question, if he can spin it, he'll answer it, otherwise no. Ask him why he was kicked off Katie Price, he won't answer that one.

He has answered it. Try following him on twitter.

Jackie
21-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Discusting he should have been kicked out ages ago and didnt desrve 2nd place.

Jack_
21-11-2011, 07:29 PM
He has to be applauded really. Through an incident that wasn't even broadcast, he created one of the biggest talking points of the entire series. Now that's a great housemate. Had it been shown, I actually might have liked him more than I did.

Brother Leon
21-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Hail the King's number one friend and troop

:worship:

BBfan6418
21-11-2011, 08:29 PM

misskarenw23 karen walker
@RealJayMcKray jay what did you do on sighend by katie price that they had to let you go?? if you would rather not say then its fine :) xx
6 minutes ago
in reply to ↑
@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray
@misskarenw23 signed up 4 bigB ha ha

There you go...

joeysteele
21-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Just a gross individual with very vulgar humour.Nothing to be admired at all in such an action under any circumstances.

flamingGalah!
21-11-2011, 10:25 PM
misskarenw23 karen walker
@RealJayMcKray jay what did you do on sighend by katie price that they had to let you go?? if you would rather not say then its fine :) xx
6 minutes ago
in reply to ↑
@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray
@misskarenw23 signed up 4 bigB ha ha

There you go...

I'm pretty sure that isn't the actual reason :joker: