PDA

View Full Version : Pat Sharpe, what a bitch!

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 09:22 PM
lmfao, good TV but I don't like him much :nono:

Does anyone like him?

Suze
21-11-2011, 09:27 PM

Does anyone like him?

I do now, if he carriies on like that :joker: It will make the show more interesting which is what is needed. Come on evil Pat :joker:

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 09:28 PM
I do now, if he carriies on like that :joker: It will make the show more interesting which is what is needed. Come on evil Pat :joker:

lol, he is entertaining, I'll give him that but what an ass :joker:

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2011, 09:34 PM
I Hate & Like him LOL.

fredmeneedle
21-11-2011, 09:35 PM

Does anyone like him?

I'm not over-fond of him as a person but I think it's great that he's kinda being our mouthpiece & representative in there!!

Callum
21-11-2011, 09:36 PM
I hate him, he's such a twat.

Brother Leon
21-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Don't like him but he is making it abit interesting so fair dos I guess.

GypsyGoth
21-11-2011, 09:43 PM
He seems very pervy.

Jackie
21-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Hes okay quite funny the things he comes out with.

Jords
21-11-2011, 09:49 PM
I liked him a lot to begin, comes across an old perve now and trying to be controversial, meh!

Suze
21-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I liked him a lot to begin, comes across an old perve now and trying to be controversial, meh!

If we can try and look past Pervy Pat for now, he might shake that camp up which is needed, as evil :devil: Pat :joker:

fredmeneedle
21-11-2011, 09:54 PM
It's a PUPPE-E-E-E-ET!! LOL

fredmeneedle
21-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Dear Dougie....we all know what a rat looks like (except for you, ya knobhead, who seems to have never seen one before)

Suze
21-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh no, evil Pat was just a ruse to get a trial away from Sinitta. Good for that, but hope he carries on being evil.

Black Dagger
21-11-2011, 10:01 PM
He's a twat.

He should leave Lorraine alone, I hope she ****ing eats him for breakfast in a few days.

Suze
21-11-2011, 10:03 PM
He's a twat.

He should leave Lorraine alone, I hope she ****ing eats him for breakfast in a few days.

It was a ruse though, to get a trial away from Sinitta.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:04 PM

Do you believe that? I don't, I think he's just back tracking because he knows he looks like a dick :joker:

Black Dagger
21-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Oh I know, and I'm glad it worked, I just hope she verbally destroys him to prove she's not 'little old sweetheart' her character in Emmerdale was a ******* she should use some of that energy against him xD.

Suze
21-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Do you believe that? I don't, I think he's just back tracking because he knows he looks like a dick :joker:

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt this once :joker: I am just thankful it isn't Sinitta again.

Suze
21-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Oh I know, and I'm glad it worked, I just hope she verbally destroys him to prove she's not 'little old sweetheart' her character in Emmerdale was a ******* she should use some of that energy against him xD.

I do like Lorraine, so yeah that would be funny if she had a right old go at him :laugh2: She is such a harmless sweetie.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:07 PM
I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt this once :joker: I am just thankful it isn't Sinitta again.

hhhmmm we'll see, he was a little too good at being a wanker if you ask me :suspect:

Suze
21-11-2011, 10:09 PM
hhhmmm we'll see, he was a little too good at being a wanker if you ask me :suspect:

He is still a wanker, and not very likeable, but I do think evil Pat is still there, and was over egging that pudding on purpose to try and steal the trial from Sinitta so the camp has food.

sexyb4ck
21-11-2011, 10:24 PM
uncle pat please burn the old ladys teddy at the steak

Saph
21-11-2011, 10:39 PM
He was playing up to the camera's so much :bored: The whole thing with Tedward was upsetting :\ why did he pick on Lorraine? He obviously didnt think she would fight back.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:45 PM
He was playing up to the camera's so much :bored: The whole thing with Tedward was upsetting :\ why did he pick on Lorraine? He obviously didnt think she would fight back.

Yeah, even if it was an act to get the trial, why pick on the sweetest, most easy target? don't like to use the "B" word but that's what one would do.........just saying

Black Dagger
21-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Yeah, even if it was an act to get the trial, why pick on the sweetest, most easy target? don't like to use the "B" word but that's what one would do.........just saying

Because if he took on one who'd retaliate he'd be in for a nasty shock, Willie/Stefanie wouldn't have put up with it. Lorraine did so he knew he could get away with attacking her and getting the public to dislike him enough.

But it was unjust and the lovely Lorraine didn't deserve it.

Niamh.
21-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Because if he took on one who'd retaliate he'd be in for a nasty shock, Willie/Stefanie wouldn't have put up with it. Lorraine did so he knew he could get away with attacking her and getting the public to dislike him enough.

But it was unjust and the lovely Lorraine didn't deserve it.

Exactly why it was a ****ty thing to do, act or not. He may have been pretending but he did upset her at the time, he can't take that back by saying it was an act

Visage
21-11-2011, 10:56 PM
I thought it was cruel and he went for one who he thinks won't upstage him. We don't know what that teddy represents, we don't know if there is any sentimental value with the teddy for Lorraine.

Sure he can say it was all to get the public to vote him, but when you see the likes of Crissy getting upset, you have to wonder what else may have been said. It started off as a joke but it soon became uncomfortable with some of the other campers.

joeysteele
21-11-2011, 11:10 PM
He really annoyed me tonight,he looked and sounded really ridiculous.

Suze
22-11-2011, 01:01 AM
I see it differently. For starters, this I'm a Celeb could now go from being quite boring and predictable where Sinitta is concerned to a a bit watchable now because of the tensions, and also a break from Sinitta getting all the trials, which might be what she wanted? What Pat Sharp has done is stir it up a bit, whether he is being genuine or not, whether he is the villian or not, he has at least had an impact.

He has taken attention away for now from the less deserving, vacuous, and boring other Celebs in there, and brought the focus on himself and Lorraine amongst others, and it has probably saved Lorraine from a possible first eviction as many might want to keep her and Pat in for the friction it might cause between them both. The bear is irrelevant really, as Lorraine is quite capable of keeping an eye on the bear, and also sorting Pat out if need be. Evil Pat could be the saving of this series of I'm a Celeb.

Beastie
22-11-2011, 12:06 PM
I see it differently. For starters, this I'm a Celeb could now go from being quite boring and predictable where Sinitta is concerned to a a bit watchable now because of the tensions, and also a break from Sinitta getting all the trials, which might be what she wanted? What Pat Sharp has done is stir it up a bit, whether he is being genuine or not, whether he is the villian or not, he has at least had an impact.

He has taken attention away for now from the less deserving, vacuous, and boring other Celebs in there, and brought the focus on himself and Lorraine amongst others, and it has probably saved Lorraine from a possible first eviction as many might want to keep her and Pat in for the friction it might cause between them both. The bear is irrelevant really, as Lorraine is quite capable of keeping an eye on the bear, and also sorting Pat out if need be. Evil Pat could be the saving of this series of I'm a Celeb.

:worship:

arista
22-11-2011, 12:10 PM

Does anyone like him?

He said it was a Plan to get Voted to do ther next Task
it worked.

So he is Good.

GabbygalEvs
22-11-2011, 12:17 PM
its entertaining not sure if it was real or not he did say at the end oh good it worked

im assuming he means being nasty to lorraine although he didnt know for sure if it was shown so not sure

Ryan57
22-11-2011, 12:58 PM

Does anyone like him?

If he carries on like last night, definitely. He's the only contestant to entertain me so far.
Pat <3 :worship:

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 09:39 PM
OMG he's such a prick, I would have knocked him out If I was Chrissie :bored:

MTVN
22-11-2011, 09:42 PM
He's a dick but he's the best one in there at the moment, making the show interesting

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 09:46 PM
He's a dick but he's the best one in there at the moment, making the show interesting

Yeah, he is entertaining and stirring but he's still a wanker

Bollo
22-11-2011, 09:52 PM
He has surprised me, when i heard he was first coming in I thought he would be a snoozefest as I have seen him on some voxpops and he seemed really dull, but at least he's livened it up a bit!

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 09:53 PM
He has surprised me, when i heard he was first coming in I thought he would be a snoozefest as I have seen him on some voxpops and he seemed really dull, but at least he's livened it up a bit!

True enough :hugesmile:

fredmeneedle
22-11-2011, 10:16 PM
OMG he's such a prick, I would have knocked him out If I was Chrissie :bored:

I disagree -- Pissy Chrissy was in the wrong getting arsy just because Pat exercised his captaincy and chose the best person for each part of the task...if Crissy had been collecting the bugs they would have got even less than they did

Marc
22-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I love him. He's such a bitch, it's amazing

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I disagree -- Pissy Chrissy was in the wrong getting arsy just because Pat exercised his captaincy and chose the best person for each part of the task...if Crissy had been collecting the bugs they would have got even less than they did

He was being a dick head, he was very patronizing towards Chrissie both then and earlier with his comments about Chrissie, while she was quite clearly within ear shot. He's coming across as a prick who picks on old ladies. Personally, I think it's because he's trying to separate himself from the older members of the group so people see him as one of the young ones

waterhog
22-11-2011, 10:23 PM
it will be interesting to see how he is from now on in .

fredmeneedle
22-11-2011, 10:38 PM
He was being a dick head, he was very patronizing towards Chrissie both then and earlier with his comments about Chrissie, while she was quite clearly within ear shot. He's coming across as a prick who picks on old ladies. Personally, I think it's because he's trying to separate himself from the older members of the group so people see him as one of the young ones

OK he may be guilty of being a bit tactless but I have had MORE than my fill of that whining bone-idle scouse bitch bleating about how left out she feels when she does sweet eff ay but lie in her bed or smoke tabs

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:40 PM
OK he may be guilty of being a bit tactless but I have had MORE than my fill of that whining bone-idle scouse bitch bleating about how left out she feels when she does sweet eff ay but lie in her bed or smoke tabs

Bit rich coming from a grumpy old Northern git :idc:

:wink:

fredmeneedle
22-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Bit rich coming from a grumpy old Northern git :idc:

:wink:

Not quite a "touche" ... I might be grumpy but I am fair and simply say what I see... and I am NOT a bloody scouser! Harrumph! The nerve of such an intimation! :devil:

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Not quite a "touche" ... I might be grumpy but I am fair and simply say what I see... and I am NOT a bloody scouser! Harrumph! The nerve of such an intimation! :devil:

lol, I never said you were :joker:

fredmeneedle
22-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Actually what is REALLY annoying is that the 2 northerners are making the southerners look more reasonable ... traitorous ratbags!

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Actually what is REALLY annoying is that the 2 northerners are making the southerners look more reasonable ... traitorous ratbags!

aw I like Anthony, he's a funny bitch

fredmeneedle
22-11-2011, 11:09 PM
aw I like Anthony, he's a funny bitch

You may think so at a distance, but would you wanna live next door to him? I'd be ordering a gross of leylandii to plant along the boundary!

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 11:11 PM
You may think so at a distance, but would you wanna live next door to him? I'd be ordering a gross of leylandii to plant along the boundary!

No probably not, although I wouldn't fancy living near most of them :joker:

StraightEdge695
22-11-2011, 11:16 PM
i dont like any of them.. i stopped watching

HBB1508
23-11-2011, 12:17 PM
I must say I'm loving Pat for stirring it up and getting himself voted to do the trial. I didn't like him picking on Lorraine but she is the most inoffensive one in there and to get the public to vote for him he had to target someone who he thought would be popular. The proof of whether it's an act or not will be how he behaves when the public vote to save them - could be interesting.

Ammi
23-11-2011, 12:33 PM
If we can try and look past Pervy Pat for now, he might shake that camp up which is needed, as evil :devil: Pat :joker:

I'm not sure you should ever look past a perv...
He's what 50?..and he's offering to help the girls shower..no..just no...
As for Tedwardgate..if he want's to do the trials, there are other ways than picking on a 60 year old woman...he's a complete d*ck

Suze
23-11-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure you should ever look past a perv...
He's what 50?..and he's offering to help the girls shower..no..just no...
As for Tedwardgate..if he want's to do the trials, there are other ways than picking on a 60 year old woman...he's a complete d*ck

I agree he is a dick, a plonker, pervy, and all the other stuff, but I can look past all that, and the perving for now, especially as the other campmates seem ok with the perving :conf: He is all things not likeable really, but he is for now watchable, he is making people talk about him and he has shaken the camp up. You don't have to like him to see that much, and know it's what that camp needs for now. I am also thankful for no more Sinitta BBT's for now, and Pat has upped Lorraine's profile, whereas before she was moulding into the background, so he has possibly saved her from a first eviction.

I was on the verge of switching off, and ok might still do as that Essex idiot gets on my nerves as does whinging Cotton, but because of the latest shake up I am sticking with it... for now.

Ellen
23-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Lorraine was boring anyway so he's done her a favour, you cant expect to sit in the background for the whole of the show has she was doing, you have to show why you should stay in.
She eventualy showed some backbone & told him to sod off, good on her! Wish she had done that to Stephanie when she told her to shut up!

Disappointed in Cotton, thought he would be a laugh but he's just a moaner, same has Chrissy.