PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 metre python discovered under Mark Wright's bed

Omah
21-11-2011, 10:54 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/882424-1-5-metre-python-discovered-under-mark-wrights-bed-in-im-a-celebrity#ixzz1eO2QUHOT

I'm A Celebrity campmates were given a fright when a large snake was found underneath Mark Wright's bed suffocating a bandicoot, with show security being eventually called in to remove it.

While some of the ladies of Essex may consider Mark Wright himself a bit of a snake, the real thing was discovered under the TOWIE star's bed as the campmates settled down for the night.

The blue team, consisting of Crissy, Jess, Mark, Emily, Dougie and Pat, were terrified to discover the python, measuring 1.5 metres, feasting on a bandicoot in their camp.

Mark was first on the scene, shrieking: 'Oh my God Dougie, there's a snake eating a rat!'

A less than helpful Dougie responded: 'I'm scared what can I do?'

Security then rushed into the camp and caught the snake before moving it to a part of the jungle free from cameras and minor celebrities.

After calming down from their fright, a worried Mark added: 'I thought it was a lizard and then I saw the snake suffocating the rat.'

I'l bet the Wright boy will be double-checking his bed tonight ..... :joker:

Kerry
21-11-2011, 10:56 PM
It killed the baby possum :sad:

Kerry
21-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh, rat. I don't like rats

fredmeneedle
21-11-2011, 11:43 PM
It killed the baby possum :sad:

Don't be a mardy Kerry, this is nature in the wild and is happening every day 24/7 whether our cameras are there to see it or not....same as when you see a leaopard bring an antelope down in a Dimbleby documentary

Kerry
21-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Don't be a mardy Kerry, this is nature in the wild and is happening every day 24/7 whether our cameras are there to see it or not....same as when you see a leaopard bring an antelope down in a Dimbleby documentary

I am aware of that

Suze
22-11-2011, 12:07 AM

Yes, it is nature, and so it is something we have to accept as their nature, it is still sad though, and doesn't mean we have to like it :(

Omah
22-11-2011, 12:19 AM
The "courtship ritual"of the Common Essex Wide Boy is to be avoided at all costs - the mere sight of it is likely to make the viewer feel extremely nauseous, and prolonged exposure will precipitate prolonged projectile vomiting ..... :yuk:

Jords
22-11-2011, 12:48 AM
:joker:

Itd be well more scary seeing a random snake pop up that 1 in a BT.

LeatherTrumpet
22-11-2011, 08:41 AM
I lived on Magnetic Island once and things like that were commonplace, its like seeing a squirrel in the UK.

mark is a pussy.