PDA

View Full Version : Favourite eventful/dramatic/exciting/ BB eviction nights

Scotty07
21-11-2011, 11:22 PM
What are your favourite or most memorable eviction nights in BB history? Whether you were happy to see a housemate evicted or survive or just something that happened on the night that made it better than just another eviction night. For example, it could be Heaven falling before her exit.

Tom
21-11-2011, 11:27 PM
The one in BB6 where the housemates didn't know they were up for eviction and had to pick between Makosi and Vanessa to go, and Vanessa got an orange threw at her on the way out

BB7, 'Get Grace Out'. Enough said

Sophia in BB10, her eviction was like a classic mid series BB5-7 eviction, but the series went shockingly awful when she left and I stopped watching. And only other memorable one was Lisa in BB9, probably one of the best receptons ever

In terms of nights, would mention BB5's bedsit twist, Kittens ejection, the secret garden night in BB6, Golden Ticket in BB7. Funny how all of these things felt like national events at the time, and now BB is a complete non events and evictions are just part of the game with no real meaning to them.

iRyan
22-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Nikki's eviction in BB7.

It was shocking, she had a mini meltdown, and it was probably the best reception ever.

XxmsAFpheiA

It was just so epic. The crowd went nuts.

LOL I love when she says "Oh what a waste, what a waste..."

iRyan
22-11-2011, 02:10 AM
And of couse, also from BB7, Grace's eviction.

7OHeaBK3Mj0

Also great ones:

-Emma/Michelle fake eviction/bedsit entrance in BB5.
-Charley's fake eviction in BB8.
-Mohammed/Kat suprise eviction in BB9.
-Rebeckah's goodbye message in BB12.

Shaun
22-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Makosi vs. Vanessa was amazing. None of them really deserved to go, it was so cruel. I think only one person saved Vanessa too, and they were the last one to vote so it was more of a pity vote :laugh3: (IIRC it was Craig)

also loved Aisleyne's HND, the BB5 bedsit and the Kat/Mohamed eviction (just because it was perfect watching those two bores fall).

HBB1508
22-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Has to be Kat in BB9 for me - the funniest thing I've ever seen on BB!!

Samuel.
22-11-2011, 04:50 PM
The five way eviction in this last series is my favourite ever Big Brother moment/event.

Mystic Mock
22-11-2011, 04:56 PM
When Kathreya got evicted in BB9,it gave me so much pleasure.

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Definitely Emma and Michelle's fake eviction and entrance to the bedsit BB5. The series had high drama anyway, but that was one of those OMG peeing in your pants-exciting moments. Michelle Bass actually seemed quite intelligent compared to Emma. It was a twist that really worked and didn't distract from the flow of the show. Much much better than the Jay-Anton crypt copycat stunt this year.

Benjamin
22-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Makosi vs. Vanessa was amazing. None of them really deserved to go, it was so cruel. I think only one person saved Vanessa too, and they were the last one to vote so it was more of a pity vote :laugh3: (IIRC it was Craig)

also loved Aisleyne's HND, the BB5 bedsit and the Kat/Mohamed eviction (just because it was perfect watching those two bores fall).

All of those have been my faves too.

Scotty07
23-11-2011, 12:33 AM

Yes it was an amazing night to end the greatest BB twist week in BB history imo, my favourite eviction night of all time. It was Kemal though who voted to evict Makosi because he thought she was a mole.:joker: Everyone one else voted Vanessa thankfully.

I loved BB6, it's my favourite BB of all time. I watched more live feed of that series than any other, even though I wasn't happy with the choice of winner in the end.

My other all time favourite eviction nights are:

Science surviving eviction against Maxwell BB6
Mo and Kat's suprise eviction (even though I liked Mo) BB9
Emma and Michelle's fake eviction BB5
Stuart's suprise diary room eviction BB5
Kris evicted with Freddie and Marcus surviving BB10
Aaron topping votes and Anton surviving BB12

rk3388
23-11-2011, 01:31 AM
I loved kat :(

starry
23-11-2011, 02:08 PM
I liked Jon's return in BB4, Vanessa eviction BB6 and Marcus v Freddie BB10. But you missed out another, Gaetano's entry in BB4. Also there was Issac's entrance in BB10 when he really stirred things up at the start on the first night, unfortunately he ended up disappointing.

Black Dagger
23-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I loved kat :(

I loved Kat and I still believe she was 100% the downfall of the Luxury Bedroom.

But her eviction was ****ing hilarious.

Black Dagger
23-11-2011, 02:10 PM
But yeah the 5 way eviction in which Faye/Aaron topped the votes leaving Wolfpack in danger thus eliminating the bore of the group Aden was brilliant.

karl100589
23-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Another which is missing from the list that I loved was the Wolfpack losing to both Harry and Jem this year. There was a real confidence from Anton and Jay that week, they knew from the previous week that putting Aaron and Faye up again would be pointless, as both had beaten them in the eviction vote, so chose Harry and Jem thinking that both would be unpopular and as a result both of the wolfpack would stay.

Harry beating them wasn't a surprise to us, but JEM of all people getting more votes to stay was brilliant, it sent out a message to the Wolfpack just how unpopular they were, and a message out to production that we wouldn't tolerate their contrivance to save their favourites.

Scotty07
24-11-2011, 08:10 PM
I liked Jon's return in BB4, Vanessa eviction BB6 and Marcus v Freddie BB10. But you missed out another, Gaetano's entry in BB4. Also there was Issac's entrance in BB10 when he really stirred things up at the start on the first night, unfortunately he ended up disappointing.

I didn't forget about the Gaetano swap twist, I just chose not to included that one. Did he enter the house on an eviction night? either way I thought that was an awful twist anyway and an awful series:sleep::sleep::sleep:. If Jon Tickle had won, I would probably rate it a bit higher than awful.

I do agree with you about Isaac's entrance being exciting though, although I think he went in when the eviction was cancelled because of Kenneth leaving. I would still put that one as an eviction night, even if it was cancelled. If I'd remembered, I probably would've included it. I just chose the ones that stuck in my head and I could only pick 25.

Scotty07
24-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Another which is missing from the list that I loved was the Wolfpack losing to both Harry and Jem this year. There was a real confidence from Anton and Jay that week, they knew from the previous week that putting Aaron and Faye up again would be pointless, as both had beaten them in the eviction vote, so chose Harry and Jem thinking that both would be unpopular and as a result both of the wolfpack would stay.

Harry beating them wasn't a surprise to us, but JEM of all people getting more votes to stay was brilliant, it sent out a message to the Wolfpack just how unpopular they were, and a message out to production that we wouldn't tolerate their contrivance to save their favourites.

I didn't forget that one, but I definitely should've included it, don't know why I didn't. I included too many from BB7 on there and I don't even rate that series highly, I think it's very overrated despite some great eviction nights. I should've definitley left out 'Aisleyne choosing to evict Jonathan'.:sleep:

Visage
24-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Aaron tops the votes again.

Chuck
25-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Charley's fake eviction.

StraightEdge695
26-11-2011, 09:53 PM
aaron topping the votes and aden leaving

Jake.
26-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Graces chants, eviction and charleys 'eviction'