View Full Version : Faye and Aaron have got a new house together

Novo
22-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Aaronspoppets Aaron Allard-Morgan
Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

The Lord has wasted now time the second kid is on the way soon

Black Dagger
22-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Bloody hell, don't mess about do they. <3.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh God, it's JJJ all over again

Locke.
22-11-2011, 07:53 AM
They will be moving Tom in soon enough

Novo
22-11-2011, 07:54 AM

That is Jay & Louise :idc:

Black Dagger
22-11-2011, 08:03 AM

How dare you, Faye and Aaron have far more class then John James and Josie and they are likeable.

Plus it was obvious JJJ were some fantasy.

headaball
22-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Faye must think all her christmases and birthdays have come at once.

I bet there'll be a few confused people walking past the Lord's house thinking Maria Sharapova's playing tennis inside.

Novo
22-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Faye must think all her christmases and birthdays have come at once.

I bet there'll be a few confused people walking past the Lord's house thinking Maria Sharapova's playing tennis inside.

:joker: :joker: :joker:

dizzy bint
22-11-2011, 08:27 AM
It's all extremely quick. I don't think I could work, source a property to rent that I liked and sign a tenancy agreement all in the space of time that they have had since he came out of the BB house :suspect:

headaball
22-11-2011, 08:30 AM
It's all extremely quick. I don't think I could work, source a property to rent that I liked and sign a tenancy agreement all in the space of time that they have had since he came out of the BB house :suspect:

You're not the Lord though.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
22-11-2011, 08:32 AM
cute

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Their final desperate attempt for attention.

:joker:
Jay and Lou proving to be more popular to media outlets though.

Sorry bab ;) :)

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm so pleased for Aaron and Faye and I wish them all the happiness in their new life together

Novo
22-11-2011, 09:15 AM

That is why Aaron and Faye are on TV today....

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 09:28 AM
I suppose they've already been living together the last couple of months, so not that big of a step really :love:

Black Dagger
22-11-2011, 09:32 AM

Then explain why Faaron are on a show unrelated to Big Brother today?

Locke.
22-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Only because it's on Channel 5.

Jay and Lou will have a primetime show on ITV soon :idc:

HBB1508
22-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Good for them I hope it all works out well.

Niamh.

:laugh2:

Black Dagger
I'm sure those twenty people will be queing in their droves to watch that one.

Angus
22-11-2011, 10:05 AM

Yes, it will be called "Our life together and all that sh*t":idc:

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 10:08 AM

:joker::joker::joker:

Mumbles
22-11-2011, 10:18 AM

Of course, popularity in the media is always a good indicator of how strong or genuine a relationship is, just ask Jordan, Kim Kardashian, et al.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 10:21 AM
FFS you lot are so childish with this whole Jay/Lou are fake and Aaron/Faye are real drama.

I honestly think they are both for real. The Aaron fans do seem to be the worst tbh calling Jay and Lou desperate and attention seeking yet they are not the ones moving in together or on tv?

If they were doing the same things Faaron are doing they would be condemned on here.

Give it a rest, its getting tedious.

Mumbles
22-11-2011, 10:22 AM

I genuinely can't think what could possibly make up a show fronted by those two. Unless it's some JJJ type reality show, which will just be horrendous unless Lou has some kind of personality transplant. Why would anyone want to watch a show where the "characters" barely have the vocabulary of a toddler with tourettes. I'd rather watch actual toddlers with tourettes to be honest. In fact....

Dear ITV, I have a great idea for a new show....

:)

Mumbles
22-11-2011, 10:25 AM

You could always just not read these threads of course, if it's so tedious.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 10:28 AM
You could always just not read these threads of course, if it's so tedious.

Erm no.

Im interested in the threads but just stating arguments/comments are all the same and slating each other for supporting certain housemates is getting very very tedious.

joeysteele
22-11-2011, 10:30 AM
I wish them both the very best in all they plan and do, whether it is done quickly or slowly, I hope all works out for them and they make a go of things.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 10:34 AM
How dare you, Faye and Aaron have far more class then John James and Josie and they are likeable.

Plus it was obvious JJJ were some fantasy.

Meh I liked John James as well although Faye and Aaron probably are more convincing, but still it's stupid to move in together so soon, for all the talk of Jay and Louise being fake at least they're not rushing into anything like this

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Meh I liked John James as well although Faye and Aaron probably are more convincing, but still it's stupid to move in together so soon, for all the talk of Jay and Louise being fake at least they're not rushing into anything like this

Well, they have been living together for a couple of months already, so it's not that much of a leap.

smudgie
22-11-2011, 10:36 AM
:bouncy: If they are moving in together they are in for a rocky ride, all that arguing etc. hardly loves young dream. I reckon once the magazine deals dry up so will their " relationship".

MTVN
22-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Well, they have been living together for a couple of months already, so it's not that much of a leap.

I think that's a bit different to actually living with someone, just the two of them, in the outside world though, and they still won't really have had much time in a proper relationship away from the house. Plus I would have thought they'd be glad not to be around each other 24/7 for a few weeks considering how many arguments they had in there :laugh:

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 10:42 AM
:bouncy: If they are moving in together they are in for a rocky ride, all that arguing etc. hardly loves young dream. I reckon once the magazine deals dry up so will their " relationship".

Magazine deals? lol

Ive only seen 1 article from them.

Tourmaline
22-11-2011, 10:45 AM

Loo has been living with Jay since they left the house according to their tweets so at least Aaron and Faye have given it some thought

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 10:46 AM
I think that's a bit different to actually living with someone, just the two of them, in the outside world though, and they still won't really have had much time in a proper relationship away from the house. Plus I would have thought they'd be glad not to be around each other 24/7 for a few weeks considering how many arguments they had in there :laugh:

I don't know, me and Gav were practically living with eachother straight away and we're still together 9 years later :idc:

Mumbles
22-11-2011, 10:47 AM

I agree, it's different being in the house compared to outside, but perhaps they'll have less arguments without the pressure of the house and people ****-stirring about them if it's just the 2 of them.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Loo has been living with Jay since they left the house according to their tweets so at least Aaron and Faye have given it some thought

Oh right, didn't know that

I don't know, me and Gav were practically living with eachother straight away and we're still together 9 years later :idc:

Fair enough, I suppose Aaron will have been looking for a new place anyway because I think he's been living with his Mum recently

Novo
22-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Just heard that Jay & Louise have split up

Vanessa
22-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Faye and Aaron are moving in together! I'm so happy for them!:xyxwave::dance:

MTVN
22-11-2011, 10:59 AM

RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
I love lou!!!!
12 hours ago

:idc:

Black Dagger
22-11-2011, 10:59 AM

Meh, they are far too nhurmal to ever consider splitting up.

Roy Mars III
22-11-2011, 11:04 AM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
I love lou!!!!
12 hours ago

:idc:

Poor guy is still in denial.

cliffe1 Louise Cliffe (real)
I love @ANTON_MURPHY !!!!!!!!!

Looks like Anton has stole Louise from him.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Poor guy is still in denial.

cliffe1 Louise Cliffe (real)
I love @ANTON_MURPHY !!!!!!!!!

Looks like Anton has stole Louise from him.

Anton would not steal another Wolfpack members girl, he will be the best man

Beastie
22-11-2011, 11:14 AM
They will soon split up once the work has dried up. I personally think Lou and Jaywill last longer.

Oh wait no.. probs Alex and Tom.

BBfan6418
22-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Anton would not steal another Wolfpack members girl, he will be the best man

Anton just likes to stir it up...lol

ANTON_MURPHY ANTON MURPHY
I remember when Faye fancied @RealJayMcKray and Aaron fancied @cliffe1 ...lol

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 11:53 AM

:rolleyes:

Kazanne
22-11-2011, 11:59 AM

:joker::joker::joker::joker:nice one Angus,haven't actually seen jay or Louise on anything yet.

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 12:04 PM
That is why Aaron and Faye are on TV today....

Then explain why Faaron are on a show unrelated to Big Brother today?

Aaron is the winner so obviously CH5 will try push him as much as possible lol. Let's see how many viewers they get this time though :joker:

MTVN
22-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Anton just likes to stir it up...lol

ANTON_MURPHY ANTON MURPHY
I remember when Faye fancied @RealJayMcKray and Aaron fancied @cliffe1 ...lol

Suze
22-11-2011, 12:21 PM

What have Jay and Lou to do with this thread?

Suze
22-11-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't know if it makes sense or not, it is their deciosion though, it is up to them if they wish to move in together.

Many new couples these days go straight into relationships doing all but the moving in together. Wasn't there even someone on this forum the other week started a thread berating Aaron because he moved back with his mum? Aaron and Faye both needed a place to live, especially Aaron for his son to stay with him at times. As Niamh has already pointed out they have nigh on lived together for two months already, sharing a bed most nights for cuddles and kisses, so moving in together now out the BB house is not such a big leap, and if anything it will test their releationship straight off as to whether it will stand the strain or not.

flamingGalah!
22-11-2011, 01:21 PM
It makes sense for them to have a place together, seeing as Aaron was crashing at his Mum's house...

Jay & Lou are only in every trashy mag because their agents are whoring them out :joker:

FFS you lot are so childish with this whole Jay/Lou are fake and Aaron/Faye are real drama.

I honestly think they are both for real. The Aaron fans do seem to be the worst tbh calling Jay and Lou desperate and attention seeking yet they are not the ones moving in together or on tv?

If they were doing the same things Faaron are doing they would be condemned on here.

I think you need to have a cup of tea & have a lie down dear, you come across as very angry in all your posts...

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Aaron is mad to move in with her and so swiftly. Plus he needs to get his son adjusted to a new woman in his life, let alone her moving in.

Faye is a very needy insecure little girl who needs Aaron's attention 24/7. Jem even told Louise and Alex that Faye needs to be with a man or else she can't cope. Fay will give him hell when he won't be able to give attention to her as he's first priority is his son. Heck, Aaron didn't give Faye attention 24/7 in BB when he didn't have his son to worry about!!

She was obsessed with the 7 year lack of sex thing as she wants an ego boost by being the woman to break the deadlock. She likes older guys I suspect as I think her dad died at a young age. WHen she kissed Aaron in bed for the first time she asked him if he would be like her 'step-dad or brother' which I thought was odd. She's very high maintainance and will demand Aaron spends gifts on her. Lucky he's in a job where he earns about £70K a year ....

fruit_cake
22-11-2011, 03:22 PM
aww that's so sweet, I hope it works out for them

Vicky.
22-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Yeah same here.

I had been with gav for about a month or so when I moved in with him. Though it wasnt really by choice...but it worked out fine :laugh:

Daniel R
22-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Good for them.

Angus
22-11-2011, 03:49 PM
I have to say I'm cynical about both the fauxmances, but I'm happy to be proved wrong with either. I don't blame any of them for cashing in on any media interest in their alleged romances, but of the two couples I think Faye and Aaron are the most "normal" what with all the bickering, insecurities etc, whereas Jay and Louise are so not what I consider normal (IMO) with their weird obsessions with bodily emissions and constant gushing about each other - definitely cringeworthy.

I doubt any of them will still be together in six months' time - but do I really care that much? Not really:idc:

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Aaron is mad to move in with her and so swiftly. Plus he needs to get his son adjusted to a new woman in his life, let alone her moving in.

Faye is a very needy insecure little girl who needs Aaron's attention 24/7. Jem even told Louise and Alex that Faye needs to be with a man or else she can't cope. Fay will give him hell when he won't be able to give attention to her as he's first priority is his son. Heck, Aaron didn't give Faye attention 24/7 in BB when he didn't have his son to worry about!!

She was obsessed with the 7 year lack of sex thing as she wants an ego boost by being the woman to break the deadlock. She likes older guys I suspect as I think her dad died at a young age. WHen she kissed Aaron in bed for the first time she asked him if he would be like her 'step-dad or brother' which I thought was odd. She's very high maintainance and will demand Aaron spends gifts on her. Lucky he's in a job where he earns about £70K a year ....

This is scary.

Never seen someone talk about a housemate like they knew them before. You only watched him about 45 minutes a night on tv mind so how you can say he needs to get his son adgusted to a new woman, Faye will demand presents and presume its because her father died is quite strange.

Im sure if Aaron or Faye read this post they would be very very creeped out.

#justsaying

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 04:04 PM
This is scary.

Never seen someone talk about a housemate like they knew them before. You only watched him about 45 minutes a night on tv mind so how you can say he needs to get his son adgusted to a new woman, Faye will demand presents and presume its because her father died is quite strange.

Im sure if Aaron or Faye read this post they would be very very creeped out.

#justsaying

I find your stalking of my posts a bit tedious and sh*te, #justsayin honey (the #justsayin hashtag usually comes without the final g. #justsayin

PS I find your concern about HMs who will never read my posts mega creepy #justsayin

InOne
22-11-2011, 04:06 PM

What utter bollocks. Anything Jem said was probably a lie and due to jealousy. They even said they didn't really talk before BB. Faye was most likely edited pretty badly. After she came out she was always loyal to Aaron, didn't to a Harry and totally turn.

Suze
22-11-2011, 04:07 PM
I have to say I'm cynical about both the fauxmances, but I'm happy to be proved wrong with either. I don't blame any of them for cashing in on any media interest in their alleged romances, but of the two couples I think Faye and Aaron are the most "normal" what with all the bickering, insecurities etc, whereas Jay and Louise are so not what I consider normal (IMO) with their weird obsessions with bodily emissions and constant gushing about each other - definitely cringeworthy.

I doubt any of them will still be together in six months' time - but do I really care that much? Not really:idc:

I have to agree with this, though with JayLou it will probably be until the mag deals run out in time for the next BB. But real or not, I think BB creates a false perspective on relationships, which is why few if any apart from Mike and Grace .... so far .... survive away from the BB house. The warts and all of being together away from the rest of the housemates and the intrusive cameras is the real test and few survive that test when it comes to relationships.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 04:10 PM
I find your stalking of my posts a bit tedious and sh*te, #justsayin honey (the #justsayin hashtag usually comes without the final g. #justsayin

PS I find your concern about HMs who will never read my posts mega creepy #justsayin

Yeah and you dont spell Peace makers as PACE MAKERS as in a previous post.

Im not stalking you i just dont agree with your opinions so i am giving banter back. I pretty much agree with other comments on here.

And dont call me honey you pervert.

Cherie
22-11-2011, 06:34 PM

:conf: where does it say they are both moving in together?

BB_Fan_09
22-11-2011, 06:49 PM
:conf: where does it say they are both moving in together?

Aaronspoppets @FayePalmer_BB has been loving little old Weston today. The shops, the sites, the properties......xxx

Aaronspoppets Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

FayePalmer_BB Looking forward to the 1st December...need to start packing

And they hinted on the Live with Gabby show today.

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Lmao Louise was stupidly Dull & Jay was just horrid.
Funny thing is, is that the Aaron fans are actually Loyal. Half of the Jay fans, became fans 3/4 through after making threads such as something along the lines of "what a vile man"

Jack_
22-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Both Aaron and Jay were housemates that carried BB12 throughout, and it baffles me how most fans of one have such utter hatred for the other, both ways of course. I really don't understand it. Surely you supported that housemate because of how much they contributed to this year's show, as of course you should always do, and so you would obviously be perfectly capable of seeing how much the other contributed as well? It's very, very odd.

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Both Aaron and Jay were housemates that carried BB12 throughout, and it baffles me how most fans of one have such utter hatred for the other, both ways of course. I really don't understand it. Surely you supported that housemate because of how much they contributed to this year's show, as of course you should always do, and so you would obviously be perfectly capable of seeing how much the other contributed as well? It's very, very odd.

Lmao, your opinion isn't a fact. I think Harry & Faye contriubuted to BB12 much more. Jay was carried through, he only became "interesting" when Anton left, and he still bitched in the DR, rather than actually doing anything. Jay did very little and contributed as much as Alex. It's very odd that people ignore the fact that the likes of Aaron,faye and Harry contributed the most and pretend Jay did.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 07:09 PM

I don't think most people take it seriously, I definitely don't hate Aaron anyway, and I admit he was a great housemate. But Jay and Aaron had a bit of a rivalry going on so that just gets reflected in their fans, and it was especially true with Aaron and Anton

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Faye is the most over rated human on this forum

how did she contribute anything other than be annoying as hell and be Aaron's cuddly toy?

Locke.
22-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Faye is the most over rated human on this forum

how did she contribute anything other than be annoying as hell and be Aaron's cuddly toy?

:joker::joker:

BBfan6418
22-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I have to agree with this, though with JayLou it will probably be until the mag deals run out in time for the next BB. But real or not, I think BB creates a false perspective on relationships, which is why few if any apart from Mike and Grace .... so far .... survive away from the BB house. The warts and all of being together away from the rest of the housemates and the intrusive cameras is the real test and few survive that test when it comes to relationships.

Jay can't have too many more warts to uncover for Lou. After all the stuff he told her in the house I can't imagine much is left.

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 07:39 PM

Also Helen and Paul. I know they're not together now but they lasted 4 years, certainly alot longer than any magazine deals.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 07:40 PM
I would put a lot of money on Jay & Louise still being together this time next year

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 07:43 PM
:joker::joker:

From when I read Faye has been more entertaining than Anton I knew that was the case:joker:

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Look at your signature, you think Aden is one of the ultimate HMs :laugh3:
You are the joke I'm afraid..

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 07:47 PM
I would put a lot of money on Jay & Louise still being together this time next year

Really? I'm not sure, not because I think they're fake so much but because Jay seems to be a bit of ladies man, especially now he's a mini celeb and will have lots of women after him I wonder if he'll be able to hack having a g/f with all those women after him :joker:

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Look at your signature, you think Aden is one of the ultimate HMs :laugh3:
You are the joke I'm afraid..

Oh...you again

There is a fine line between serendipity and stalking.

Callum
22-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I do not see Jay and Louise being together this time next year. Jay will probably cheat on her with some Geordie Shore chav.

jo1791
22-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I do not see Jay and Louise being together this time next year. Jay will probably cheat on her with some Geordie Shore chav.

I disagree, why have a burger when you've got steak at home :wavey:

InOne
22-11-2011, 08:11 PM

Jay was going off Louise towards the end, you could tell

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 08:13 PM

It was calling the vicar the did it I think........:joker:

jo1791
22-11-2011, 08:21 PM

Not my impression at all. Had he gone off her he wouldn't be with her...would he!!

InOne
22-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Not my impression at all. Had he gone off her he wouldn't be with her...would he!!

Ahhh so naive of the fickle world of -Z-listers

jo1791
22-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Ahhh so naive of the fickle world of -Z-listers

I can't help you are Soooo cynical:joker:

MTVN
22-11-2011, 08:29 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
@cliffe1baby ad cut my fookin arm off 4 u i love ya so much al always lookafter u and keep u safe your my princess love my lou me like x x

You see, Jay is still into Louise, problem is he sent that to the wrong Twitter account and it isn't even her :joker:

InOne
22-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Probs got a few Cliffe's on the go ;)

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 08:30 PM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray
@cliffe1baby ad cut my fookin arm off 4 u i love ya so much al always lookafter u and keep u safe your my princess love my lou me like x x

You see, Jay is still into Louise, problem is he sent that to the wrong Twitter account and it isn't even her :joker:

already checking out other women :bored:

fruit_cake
22-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I wonder if he actually would cut his arm off? Jay is kinda weird like that

Callum
22-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Probs got a few Cliffe's on the go ;)

Wouldn't put it past him

flamingGalah!
22-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Jay & Louise will only be together as long as the mag deals keep going, they are both a pair of attention seeking, fame hungry, media *****s... It wont be long before either of them is shagging someone else, especially Jay...

Angus
23-11-2011, 11:05 AM

I think it will be the other way round with Louise going off with someone else. Why not have steak when all you have is a burger at home?

Angus
23-11-2011, 11:07 AM
RealJayMcKray Jay McKray

Pity he sent the tweet to the wrong person though:laugh: What a dumbo.

Niamh.
23-11-2011, 11:31 AM
I think it will be the other way round with Louise going off with someone else. Why not have steak when all you have is a burger at home?

:laugh2:

Mumbles
23-11-2011, 12:45 PM

Because the steak he's got at home is boring and tasteless even though it actually looks quite tasty. Still, it's OK for a snack though.

jo1791
23-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Pity he sent the tweet to the wrong person though:laugh: What a dumbo.

Slip of the hand, tis as easy as that!!!

MTVN
23-11-2011, 03:05 PM

A cheap nasty steak vs a gourmet burger :idc:

Cherie
23-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Aaronspoppets @FayePalmer_BB has been loving little old Weston today. The shops, the sites, the properties......xxx

Aaronspoppets Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

FayePalmer_BB Looking forward to the 1st December...need to start packing

And they hinted on the Live with Gabby show today.

Thank you cant be bothered with twitter so only had one half of the story...:shocked:

Angus
23-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Slip of the hand, tis as easy as that!!!

If you go to the twitter account he tweeted it's pretty sad, seems someone has just lost their parents. Wonder what was made of the tweet.

parmnion
23-11-2011, 09:35 PM
A house together!!

****ing hell! I hope she cleans up after herself or old soppy bollox won't be happy bunny wabbit.

BB_Fan_09
23-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Aaronspoppets 8 days and counting until my beautiful girlfriend rocks up at our new home! I'm thinking 'Poppet Palace?' xx

WozMan
24-11-2011, 02:01 AM

Congrats to them both. Hope things work out for them!

pimpslapper
24-11-2011, 03:42 PM

:joker:Say goodbye to your money then

pimpslapper
24-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Aaronspoppets 8 days and counting until my beautiful girlfriend rocks up at our new home! I'm thinking 'Poppet Palace?' xx

I am going off Aaron now he is becoming such a twitter *****.

jo1791
24-11-2011, 04:06 PM
I am going off Aaron now he is becoming such a twitter *****.

'Poppet' has become rather annoying....

Patricia4
24-11-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm so pleased for Aaron and Faye.

Angus
25-11-2011, 04:42 PM
They've been furniture shopping all day. So not renting furnished it seems.

Lex
26-11-2011, 01:30 AM
They've been furniture shopping all day. So not renting furnished it seems.

If he'd got the full £ioo,ooo. he would'nt have had to shop at IKEA for his furniture! :nono: :hugesmile:

Angus
26-11-2011, 07:36 AM
If he'd got the full £ioo,ooo. he would'nt have had to shop at IKEA for his furniture! :nono: :hugesmile:

Yep, he was well and truly ripped off by BB. They knew he was on course to win by a huge margin and made damn sure he wouldn't get all the money:bored:

fruit_cake
26-11-2011, 08:00 AM
they do seem to be getting into this whole house thing really quickly

thesheriff443
26-11-2011, 09:43 AM
i think they have been offered a show,like josie did for channel five!,or they hopeing to build on the back of bb to stay in the public eye,

billy123
26-11-2011, 10:30 AM
i think they have been offered a show,like josie did for channel five!,or they hopeing to build on the back of bb to stay in the public eye,LOL they arent and never have been in the public eye.

jo1791
26-11-2011, 10:31 AM
LOL they arent and never have been in the public eye.

LOL

Big brother?:joker:

flamingGalah!
26-11-2011, 12:30 PM
i think they have been offered a show,like josie did for channel five!,or they hopeing to build on the back of bb to stay in the public eye,

I don't think so, Aaron needed somewhere to live anyway! He was staying at his Mum's house...

And pretty much every single BB contestant tries to milk their 15 minutes of fame to death, so why shouldn't they?? :conf:

Angus
26-11-2011, 12:40 PM

Really? That must be why they've got a house in the back of beyond because that would really put them in the public eye wouldn't it?:bored::rolleyes: