PDA

View Full Version : Rebeckah/Charity

terryecosse
22-11-2011, 11:07 AM
My friends husband noticed Rebeckah was auctioning off a dress and thought it would make a nice Christmas present for their daughter.

Rebeckah Vaughan dress mick norcross towie. (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rebeckah-Vaughan-dress-mick-norcross-towie-/220894360713)

After inquiring if it was for charity, he received this reply.

"Im selling these items on Rebeckah's behalf not speaking on her behalf so unfortunately you will have to put any questions that are not in relation to the items to Rebeckah herself

Thank you.

- littlecamdenboutique"

A while later, he then got this reply.

"Message me about anything unrelated to these items again and I will report you to ebay for harrassment

- littlecamdenboutique"

Surely if it was auctioned for charity, as Rebeckah states on twitter

Rebeckah vaughan
RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
Ending soon peeps! X http://bit.ly/rQXh4f #ebaymobile
11 hours ago
»
Juggler
jugglerofficial Juggler
@
@RebeckahVaughan £30 ooooooh ha good luck
11 hours ago
in reply to ↑
Rebeckah vaughan
@RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
@jugglerofficial it's for charity don't take the piss
11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

she could have just said. It may have got her more bids and a higher selling price.

Benjamin
22-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Rebeckah needs to do us all a favour and take her desperate self off a bridge. ;)

MTVN
22-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Lmao it only took one bid of £30 to get it :joker:

Locke.
22-11-2011, 11:27 AM
You should tell Anton about this, he will sort it out

Novo
22-11-2011, 11:29 AM
£30 :joker: didn't she want £200 for it?

Benjamin
22-11-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm sure she won't be too bothered, she can just go and get £200 by urinating on some dirty old man. :idc:

flamingGalah!
22-11-2011, 01:15 PM
What a silly bitch, I hope she just crawls back into her skanky brothel never to be seen or heard of again...

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 01:16 PM
lol £30, that's probably less than she bought it for :laugh:

Jake.
22-11-2011, 05:06 PM

His life needs sorting first...

terryecosse
24-11-2011, 02:35 PM

I'm sure he would, but I'm not on twitter.

Feel free to point him in the direction of this thread though.

fruit_cake
24-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Rebeckah > Anton

terryecosse
24-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Rebeckah > Anton

I doubt that very much.

From her posts on twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/RebeckahVaughan), she may have implicated herself trying to obtain monies using nefarious means.

A very silly girl, imho.

iRyan
24-11-2011, 08:09 PM
I still you all are still obsessed about talking about Rebeckah!

kisywisy
22-12-2011, 12:00 AM
My friends husband noticed Rebeckah was auctioning off a dress and thought it would make a nice Christmas present for their daughter.

Rebeckah Vaughan dress mick norcross towie. (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rebeckah-Vaughan-dress-mick-norcross-towie-/220894360713)

After inquiring if it was for charity, he received this reply.

"Im selling these items on Rebeckah's behalf not speaking on her behalf so unfortunately you will have to put any questions that are not in relation to the items to Rebeckah herself

Thank you.

- littlecamdenboutique"

A while later, he then got this reply.

"Message me about anything unrelated to these items again and I will report you to ebay for harrassment

- littlecamdenboutique"

Surely if it was auctioned for charity, as Rebeckah states on twitter

Rebeckah vaughan
RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
Ending soon peeps! X http://bit.ly/rQXh4f #ebaymobile
11 hours ago
»
Juggler
jugglerofficial Juggler
@
@RebeckahVaughan £30 ooooooh ha good luck
11 hours ago
in reply to ↑
Rebeckah vaughan
@RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
@jugglerofficial it's for charity don't take the piss
11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

she could have just said. It may have got her more bids and a higher selling price.

HA!! she said to me it was for charity too!!! lol i checked the listings and they didn't mention proceeds were going to charity.

this was during an argument with aden's mum about rebeckah auctioning off a bracelet aden gave her (she said it wasn't the one he gave her and 'i've got 200k why would i need to sell my **** off??' or words to that effect). i mentioned the fact she was actioning off her clothes and she claimed it ws for charity. man, she's such a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 12:08 AM
HA!! she said to me it was for charity too!!! lol i checked the listings and they didn't mention proceeds were going to charity.

this was during an argument with aden's mum about rebeckah auctioning off a bracelet aden gave her (she said it wasn't the one he gave her and 'i've got 200k why would i need to sell my **** off??' or words to that effect). i mentioned the fact she was actioning off her clothes and she claimed it ws for charity. man, she's such a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just brings it all upon herself - what a complete fool she is. I'm so glad that Aden came to his senses PDQ.