PDA

View Full Version : mark wright-still acting?

GabbygalEvs
22-11-2011, 11:45 AM
sorry i dont get this mark wright love and why is he favourite to win

hes slightly better than on twoie but he still loves himself and is as thick as two planks

i find him a bit fake like he thinks hes still on towie when he sees a camera

whos betting on this muppet?

waterhog
22-11-2011, 09:26 PM
i dont like him either <

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 09:28 PM
My 2nd fave after Jess.

saigon
23-11-2011, 03:32 AM
I like him on this.

Mark/Douggie are fun to watch.

Jess/Emily need to get there tits out and lez off in the shower.

exoticrosebud
23-11-2011, 09:11 AM
i want the worms to eat him and the bees to sting him and him to come out in all sorts of rashes....i want him to loose weight and look like a walking bean pole..and have a beard..then i want all the girls hes supposed to have on a thread back in good old essex all come into the jungle and see what a bloody lucky escape they have had !! and then i want Arg to tell him to eff off and play with his new best friends Pat and Anthony and the Dougy person....NO> NOT THAT KEEN ON HIM....lol......

HBB1508
23-11-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm not feeling the love he's too full of himself for my liking I'm afraid.

GabbygalEvs
23-11-2011, 11:52 AM
thats wot i feel even ian smith said he thought he loved himself!

i want him to do a task with spiders he was freaking out on itv2 when there was a spider in the sin bin and then dougie touched his head and he screamed lol

stewart64
25-11-2011, 12:47 PM
A bit surprised by Mark's screaming in the rat cage during the night, not something blokes usually do. I'm a bloke and tbh I haven't got the faintest idea how to do a scream, however scary things get. I can't even act one.

Beastie
25-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Yep he is playing the camera. When he laughed at Pat's jokes about Tedward then when he realised he was on camera he apologised. If he was in the real world he would still be laughing at the joke. I don't particularly want another brainless wannabe winning I'm a celeb again!

GabbygalEvs
25-11-2011, 05:19 PM
the screaming was funny but i was laughing at him not with him

he comes out with the most thickest comments and im ashamed to be from essex sometimes