PDA

View Full Version : greedy alex never split the cash!

JohnnyBB
22-11-2011, 01:33 PM
that fat blonde gordie girl never split the 30k with anyone like what was planned after watching the gabby live show, aaron said somthing about tom and the fat gordie cant beleave she kept it for herself what a fake!

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 01:40 PM
meh so what?, Aaron got 50k and JayLou have 18k between them. I'm sure she'll have given Tom some as well

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 01:44 PM
meh so what?, Aaron got 50k and JayLou have 18k between them. I'm sure she'll have given Tom some as well

Because Alex is getting away with short-changing people because she's from a 'northern' humble background whereas Aaron's half-arse promise to split dosh with Jay is being analysed to death.

In Star Mag, it says Jay and Lou are annoyed with Alex as she has gone back on promise to split the £30K with them (only split with Tom).They now think she is playing a game - of course she was the dumb child-woman - and are annoyed as they spent £1K on gifts on Alex and Tom. Basically Aaron gets pillored for not splitting with Jay and Alex flies under the radar for not splitting dosh with the others...

Jordan.
22-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Good news

MTVN
22-11-2011, 01:46 PM
I had a feeling she wouldn't, people who go back on deals :bored:

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Because Alex is getting away with short-changing people because she's from a 'northern' humble background whereas Aaron's half-arse promise to split dosh with Jay is being analysed to death.

lmao, I don't know how you can defend Aarons not splitting but bad mouth Alex for it

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 01:51 PM
I suspect Jay is more annoyed by Alex reneging on the deal than Aaron. As Alex is a fellow 'Geordie' and they did all come to a more formal deal.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 01:53 PM
I suspect Jay is more annoyed by Alex reneging on the deal than Aaron. As Alex is a fellow 'Geordie' and they did all come to a more formal deal.

I think Jay would be more annoyed about himself not getting 20k than he would about Aaron and Tom not getting 10k

Roy Mars III
22-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Jay got screwed out of two deals

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Jay got screwed out of two deals

Not really since he got 5k more than he was supposed to in deal 1 :joker:

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I think Jay would be more annoyed about himself not getting 20k than he would about Aaron and Tom not getting 10k

No, as Jay never fully trusted Aaron anyway and the 'lets split the £50K deal' was a last minute panic by both Aaron and Jay to try and get something out of possibly not winning. The £30K split deal was formally agreed by everyone Louise, Alex, Jay, Tom and Aaron (although Aaron KNEW Alex would go back on her word, hence him rushing to the DR to get BB to try and split it whilst already in the house, he knew Alex was shady and fake).

MTVN
22-11-2011, 01:59 PM
No, as Jay never fully trusted Aaron anyway and the 'lets split the £50K deal' was a last minute panic by both Aaron and Jay to try and get something out of possibly not winning. The £30K split deal was formally agreed by everyone Louise, Alex, Jay, Tom and Aaron (although Aaron KNEW Alex would go back on her word, hence him rushing to the DR to get BB to try and split it whilst already in the house, he knew Alex was shady and fake).

Why does it matter to Jay though, Alex reneging on the deal doesn't affect him because he got £15k from that split, even if him and Aaron's deal was more informal, Aaron going back on it it has a far bigger direct impact on Jay than Alex going back on her deal does

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Why does it matter to Jay though, Alex reneging on the deal doesn't affect him because he got £15k from that split, even if him and Aaron's deal was more informal, Aaron going back on it it has a far bigger direct impact on Jay than Alex going back on her deal does

But that is still £6K they all agreed to get. The Aaron split was just Jay realising that Aaron was going to win (he had beaten him in every nomination vote off) and trying to cash in on Aaron's uncertainty. Jay didn't win BB and I think even Jay knows Aaron is entitled to the cash as the winner. Alex just happened to pick the £30K allocation out of the hat tombola. It sounds to me like Jay's pursuing Alex rather than Aaron. In the Star Mag wrap party story, it basically said Jay and Lou were p*ssed off with Alex as she had officially reneged on an OFFICIAL deal. Alex is way more shady than Aaron, and the article also states that they are realising that Alex's ditzy blond act is just that, an act. She played a game.

Aaron *knew* this would happen - he was the only HM not to fall hook line and sinker for Alex's dumb routine. The look of shock/ horror when they all found out Alex had short changed a blind woman confirmed that he thought she was a game-player. No wonder he didn't want to buy her a gift. Why spend £500 of your own prize money on someone who is going to waltz off with £30k?? Aaron knew he'd never get a slice of the £30K and made peace with this. Jay and Louise thought their 'kind' deed of Jimmmy Choo shoes would be rewarded.

Alex is shady over £30K!! :joker:

Suze
22-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I have to admit I am past caring if any of them went back on 'supposed' deals now. I say supposed, because of the eidts and context of edits, I don't think anyone apart from the housemates will know for sure what deals were made between them, and if they did make deals which was rather silly anyway, and then went back on them, then let them fight that out between them. As regards Aaron and Jay's supposed deal, we don't know what went on there, it could all have been just silly chat for all we know and not meant as said, plus Aaron has his boy to think of, not a load of ex housemates.

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 02:09 PM
But that is still £6K they all agreed to get. The Aaron split was just Jay realising that Aaron was going to win (he had beaten him in every nomination vote off) and trying to cash in on Aaron's uncertainty. Jay didn't win BB and I think even Jay knows Aaron is entitled to the cash as the winner. Alex just happened to pick the £30K allocation out of the hat tombola. It sounds to me like Jay's pursuing Alex rather than Aaron. In the Star Mag wrap party story, it basically said Jay and Lou were p*ssed off with Alex as she had officially reneged on an OFFICIAL deal. Alex is way more shady than Aaron, and the article also states that they are realising that Alex's ditzy blond act is just that, an act. She played a game.

Alex is shady over £30K!! :joker:

Why doesn't Jay give Louise 5k, she's only down a thousand then? The only person losing out then is Aaron as Alex will keep his share

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:12 PM
The bottom line is Alex is not very marketable. So the £30K IS her pay day.

She's not good looking, despite what the PC-crowd say (I laughed out allowed when BBOTs tried to make out she was as fancied as Louise). So she won't land modelling contracts - and before anyone says well she didn't want to model anyway, she is on Youtube touting herself as a glamour model. She might land a Nuts photo shoot like Corin last year, but it'd only because Louise or Faye said no.

She can't go down the professional ditzy blond route ala Helen BB2, Jade, Josie as she didn't have enough personality or storylines to sustain a memorable persona.

But Alex will get away with it as she speaks with a Geordie accent. Even if it's at fellow Geordie's expense. :joker::joker:

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Why doesn't Jay give Louise 5k, she's only down a thousand then? The only person losing out then is Aaron as Alex will keep his share

Because Alex agreed to split the amount. Love how Alex is allowed to get away with all this because she acts dumb.

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Because Alex agreed to split the amount. Love how Alex is allowed to get away with all this because she acts dumb.

Jay also got 5k more than what was agreed though, so if he gives 5 to louise and Alex has already given money to Tom, they're all square (almost) besides Aarons share but I doubt he's worried about that

Ammi
22-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Last I heard no one had got any money in their bank accounts yet

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Last I heard no one had got any money in their bank accounts yet

Maybe C5 have backed out of the deal :joker:

Ammi
22-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Maybe C5 have backed out of the deal :joker:

..they already did really...they took £50k off the winner

flamingGalah!
22-11-2011, 02:36 PM
They should all be lucky they got any money at all, that whole £100,000 should have been Aaron's... :nono:

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:40 PM
They should all be lucky they got any money at all, that whole £100,000 should have been Aaron's... :nono:

Agree.

That's why BB split it as they knew he was costing to victory.If Jay had won as planned there would have been no split whatsoever.

I thought it was pretty sh*tty of BB as they basically said: Aaron you've carried the show for 9 weeks (given the show most of it's talking points). We know you're going to win - the Jay- to- win project hasn't worked - you know you're going to win, so we are going to go back on the agreed prize of £100K so that the others get their hands on your prize.

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 02:42 PM

Aint that the truth! I hate when they mess with the prize money

Locke.
22-11-2011, 02:44 PM
So as it stands:

Aaron - 51k
Alex - 30k
Jay/Louise - 19k
Tom - £10

As long as Alex gives Tom ten grand, the 100k has pretty much been spread out equally, with the winner getting the biggest share

Niamh.
22-11-2011, 02:45 PM
So as it stands:

Aaron - 51k
Alex - 30k
Jay/Louise - 19k
Tom - £10

As long as Alex gives Tom ten grand, the 100k has pretty much been spread out equally, with the winner getting the biggest share

Yeah, pretty much

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 02:46 PM
It's like applying for a job with a set salary and being told after you have done your job that the salary will be reduced

At least on BB5 when the prize money went down, it happened in week 1 so everyone knew the score at the start. And in BB6 a house mate - Eugene - went to the DR and collected an additional amount of money, and of course BB8 Liam was awarded the same amount by the others.

I would have preferred to see an additional prize amount £50K split, but of course that wouldn't have caused drama and C5 are cheap skates. I remember when C4 offered to buy BB2 Helen a pair of expensive shoes for her birthday (think she chose the party), now it comes out of the prize fund!

Cherie
22-11-2011, 02:55 PM
well it just goes to show swearing down on your Mums life aint worth the breath it is spoken with... the signs were there that Alex was never splitting that cash....ie the chat with Jay afterwards when she said she had no idea what she had agreed to....just as well she didnt win isnt it...:joker: its good for any future programmes where they try this as the HMs will be aware that once you are out of the house a deal is not exactly binding....

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Alex was a steely game player and Jay's found out the hard way.

MTVN
22-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Agree.

That's why BB split it as they knew he was costing to victory.If Jay had won as planned there would have been no split whatsoever.

I thought it was pretty sh*tty of BB as they basically said: Aaron you've carried the show for 9 weeks (given the show most of it's talking points). We know you're going to win - the Jay- to- win project hasn't worked - you know you're going to win, so we are going to go back on the agreed prize of £100K so that the others get their hands on your prize.

Rubbish, even if C5 actually cared who won (which I'm not convinced they do) they wouldn't give a s**t how much they took home, £100k is small change in the TV World, they're not going to come up with that whole twist purely out of petulance

BBfan6418
22-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Agree.

If they wanted Jay to win they could have done it. They didn't care who won. They wanted the most ammount of money from votes and they got it. And get over Aaron carried the show for 9 weeks. There has been no topic talked about more than Jay ****ting in the freezer.

fruit_cake
22-11-2011, 03:19 PM
It doesn't surprise me at all, if she doesn't split at least some of it with Tom it's incredibly selfish of her imo

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Rubbish, even if C5 actually cared who won (which I'm not convinced they do) they wouldn't give a s**t how much they took home, £100k is small change in the TV World, they're not going to come up with that whole twist purely out of petulance

But they do care who wins - Jay or at worst Alex- and by denting Aaron's win they can claim a bit of a victory for Jay. Why do you think Jay pooing in freezer was completed wiped out of being mentioned when it occured and all of Aaron's best bits were confined to Twitter updates and the Facebook site :joker:

C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split. Aaron often said 'why are they against me?' and 'they'be bused people down from Newcastle to cheer Jay and boo me'. One thing Aaron isn't is stupid. As soon as Mark walked he knew the show was his to win. So the strops increased etc. More air time.

C5 were p*ssed as none of the other HMs were bringing any drama or air time (Tom and Alex being dull with their songs and needing C5 to re-do the macarana was a low point, JayLou lying in bed discussing bowl movements and the best places to poo in Britain doesn't make quality TV), Aaron sabotage failed on OKTV and BBOTs, so C5 kind of admitted defeat and spitefully cut the money. Jamie East let the cat out of the bag when he said on BBOTS the production team didn't like Aaron as he was 'rude, entitled and cocky' before he entered the house so it doesn't take Prof Brian Cox to deduce what C5's agenda was when they introduced the money split. If Jay was home and dry in winning there would have been no split. Funnily enough if Aaron had by luck picked the £30K lucky dip ticket C5 would have found a way of diddling him out of the cash.

The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket :joker:

Brian Dowling also slipped up by constantly slagging off Aaron during BB12, but after Aaron won saying 'the show would have been dull without him'.

InOne
22-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Alex is a greedy selfish spoilt brat. Of course she was never gonna split it :joker:

MTVN
22-11-2011, 03:32 PM
But they do care who wins - Jay or at worst Alex- and by denting Aaron's win they can claim a bit of a victory for Jay. Why do you think Jay pooing in freezer was completed wiped out of being mentioned when it occured and all of Aaron's best bits were confined to Twitter updates and the Facebook site :joker:
C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split.The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket :joker:

Urgh I'm so bored of this argument I'm not going to go through it again, like I said even if we accept that they didn't want Aaron to win, and somehow knew he was going to before voting for the final had even opened, it's still rubbish that they'd be so bitter about that and so petty that they felt the need to come up with a twist to ensure that Aaron only gets £50k and not £100k, it's a stupid consipracy

Vicky.
22-11-2011, 03:40 PM

In Star Mag, it says Jay and Lou are annoyed with Alex as she has gone back on promise to split the £30K with them (only split with Tom).They now think she is playing a game - of course she was the dumb child-woman - and are annoyed as they spent £1K on gifts on Alex and Tom. Basically Aaron gets pillored for not splitting with Jay and Alex flies under the radar for not splitting dosh with the others...

She only owes them 1k.

Anyway, I dont really care. Once they are out of the house they can do what they like. And I cant blast her for doing something I would probabbly do myself :p The money splitting as never realistically going to work anyways :joker:

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 03:53 PM
The bottom line is Alex is not very marketable. So the £30K IS her pay day.

She's not good looking, despite what the PC-crowd say (I laughed out allowed when BBOTs tried to make out she was as fancied as Louise). So she won't land modelling contracts - and before anyone says well she didn't want to model anyway, she is on Youtube touting herself as a glamour model. She might land a Nuts photo shoot like Corin last year, but it'd only because Louise or Faye said no.

She can't go down the professional ditzy blond route ala Helen BB2, Jade, Josie as she didn't have enough personality or storylines to sustain a memorable persona.

But Alex will get away with it as she speaks with a Geordie accent. Even if it's at fellow Geordie's expense. :joker::joker:

Whats it with you and Geordies?

All you bang on about is "humble geordie background".

God! why dont you just marry them!

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 03:56 PM

C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split. Aaron often said 'why are they against me?' and 'they'be bused people down from Newcastle to cheer Jay and boo me'. One thing Aaron isn't is stupid. As soon as Mark walked he knew the show was his to win. So the strops increased etc. More air time.

C5 were p*ssed as none of the other HMs were bringing any drama or air time (Tom and Alex being dull with their songs and needing C5 to re-do the macarana was a low point, JayLou lying in bed discussing bowl movements and the best places to poo in Britain doesn't make quality TV), Aaron sabotage failed on OKTV and BBOTs, so C5 kind of admitted defeat and spitefully cut the money. Jamie East let the cat out of the bag when he said on BBOTS the production team didn't like Aaron as he was 'rude, entitled and cocky' before he entered the house so it doesn't take Prof Brian Cox to deduce what C5's agenda was when they introduced the money split. If Jay was home and dry in winning there would have been no split. Funnily enough if Aaron had by luck picked the £30K lucky dip ticket C5 would have found a way of diddling him out of the cash.

The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket :joker:

Brian Dowling also slipped up by constantly slagging off Aaron during BB12, but after Aaron won saying 'the show would have been dull without him'.

So why did they pick him in the first place?

Big Brother actually picked him to be a housemate you know, They wanted him in the house.

He won the show so just be happy.

Oh and Brian said the show would have been dull without him on various occasions including 2 weeks before the final.

I loved Aaron as a housemate but his phsyco fans seriously made me sick of him already

Brother Leon
22-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Alex deserves 30p for the role she played in there.

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 04:01 PM
So why did they pick him in the first place?

Big Brother actually picked him to be a housemate you know, They wanted him in the house.

He won the show so just be happy.

Oh and Brian said the show would have been dull without him on various occasions including 2 weeks before the final.

I loved Aaron as a housemate but his phsyco fans seriously made me sick of him already

BB picks HMs to cause drama but ensure they don't win, a bit like pace makers. Makosi, Nasty Nick (who told producers what he was going to do and yet they acted all indignant and outraged when he was caught cheating :conf:). BB always want feel -good winners.

PS you didn't like Aaron you were definitely one of the haters so don't re write history.

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Alex deserves 30p for the role she played in there.

I would generously give her £1.22 and a complimentary spray tan kit :joker:

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 04:06 PM
BB picks HMs to cause drama but ensure they don't win, a bit like pace makers. Makosi, Nasty Nick (who told producers what he was going to do and yet they acted all indignant and outraged when he was caught cheating :conf:). BB always want feel -good winners.

PS you didn't like Aaron you were definitely one of the haters so don't re write history.

I think Aaron was a brilliant housemate but did not want him to win as i didnt LIKE him (i liked that he made good tv) which i have allways said.

How do you know Nick told the producers he was going to cheat?

Show me proof.

BB pick all sorts of housemates to cause drama and different situations, i really dont think it matters to them who wins. Whatever anyway we decide the winner and Aaron won fair and square by the public vote.

Just proves that BB is not a fix if you are saying they didnt want him to win but he did anyway.

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 04:08 PM
I think Aaron was a brilliant housemate but did not want him to win as i didnt LIKE him (i liked that he made good tv) which i have allways said.

How do you know Nick told the producers he was going to cheat?

Show me proof.

BB pick all sorts of housemates to cause drama and different situations, i really dont think it matters to them who wins. Whatever anyway we decide the winner and Aaron won fair and square by the public vote.

Just proves that BB is not a fix if you are saying they didnt want him to win but he did anyway.

Because he said it on blog.Go read.

And I am saying i think it does matter to the producers. It's called having a different opinion to you. The whole point of this blog, duh.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Because he said it on blog.Go read.

And I am saying i think it does matter to the producers. It's called having a different opinion to you. The whole point of this blog, duh.

This isnt a blog

Its a reply on a thread :)

Jack_
22-11-2011, 04:27 PM
What a terrible waste of £30,000. Being wasted on someone that is so ****ing undeserving of it it's unreal.

alex_front2
22-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Urgh I'm so bored of this argument I'm not going to go through it again, like I said even if we accept that they didn't want Aaron to win, and somehow knew he was going to before voting for the final had even opened, it's still rubbish that they'd be so bitter about that and so petty that they felt the need to come up with a twist to ensure that Aaron only gets £50k and not £100k, it's a stupid consipracy

Did you not see BB9 when Davina McCall was soo snidey to winner Rachel. Because Rachel had been dull (albeit very nice)Davina practically demanded Rachel hand over her winning to some of the other HMs. Ironically it was Rachel's 'enemy' Rex who told Rachel she should keep her cash. So yea, I can beleive the BB crew are bitter. Plus on BB10 there were rumours that the executives placed very large bets on Sophie Reade/Dogface winning and tried and tried to get cult popular and quirkyFreddie/Halfwit out. He eventually was evicted after quite a few weeks of being up for eviction

jo1791
22-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Jay tweeted that he split his money with Louise so they are only down by a grand....

StraightEdge695
22-11-2011, 09:52 PM
the money shouldent have been split at all it should still be 100k

thesheriff443
22-11-2011, 10:59 PM
bigbrother can do what they like when they like its in the housemates contracts!,also
geting a 100k for doing nothing for nine weeks!,people on here need to get in the real world!.

flamingGalah!
22-11-2011, 11:18 PM
bigbrother can do what they like when they like its in the housemates contracts!,also
geting a 100k for doing nothing for nine weeks!,people on here need to get in the real world!.

Umm I think we are in the real world, we are just discussing the fact that BB changed the prize money from £100,000 to £50,000... I'm sure you would be a bit pee'd off if you had a winning lotto ticket & were expecting to win £1,000,000 & you ended up only getting £1,000... Yes BB can do what they want, but it doesn't mean it's fair or that we have to agree with it.

thesheriff443
23-11-2011, 09:00 AM
if you read the terms on bigbrothers contract before you enter the house and you agree by signing to them!,thats it get over it!,also you cant compare a lottery ticket! to big brother prize money!,and i would not be p*ssed of about the money as its in the contract i had read and signed!,as to geting in the real world!,it would take an average hard working person 4 years to earn a 100k!,not nine weeks of makeing yourself a bigger nob!,than they already are!.

Jules2
23-11-2011, 10:57 AM
lmao, I don't know how you can defend Aarons not splitting but bad mouth Alex for it

I think we have to be fair here, defend the situation and not think about who we prefer. For Aaron to split the 50,000 with Jay, he needs Alex to honour the first part of the agreement. If he doesnt but goes ahead with splitting the final 50 then Jay will have 35,000 less the present money. Aaron will only have 30,990. As Aaron was the winner it doesnt seem fair that Jay should come out with more. Has anyone asked Jay if he has split his 15? He seems to be getting away lightly with it all.

It is said that Alex is going to share with Tom so as nothing has been settled for the benefit of the 5 Aaron shouldnt lose out. Perhaps they should all stay as they are after all Jay did say he didnt want the money.

Jules2
23-11-2011, 11:01 AM
If they wanted Jay to win they could have done it. They didn't care who won. They wanted the most ammount of money from votes and they got it. And get over Aaron carried the show for 9 weeks. There has been no topic talked about more than Jay ****ting in the freezer.

Yes but that topic is a yuck and a no no, such filth.....not a good way to carry a show.

Jules2
23-11-2011, 11:08 AM

The powers that be are crafty and manipulative as we know. What they seemed to have forgotten though there is a hard core of people who have been watching since day one. They did try one for the youngsters but it didnt really take off. Perhaps they should now consider their longstanding BB fans and not be so filthy with their choices of HMs. Yes we want them to have fun and yes we will laugh but.......the yuck factor, the bed vulgarity......nah no need for it imo. Too much left out but a lot more has come out since the final.

dyfed
23-11-2011, 11:19 AM
What a mess.....I think C5 have been very cheap,I really thought they would have given the winner the full amount in the end,how low can you get to take the prize money away from the winner....

Beastie
23-11-2011, 11:20 AM
This is the best solution. Aaron keeps the 50 grand. Lou and Jay share their combined winnings. Alex shares her winnings with Tom. And that should be the end of it.

Jay and Lou will make more money. Through modelling and their fauxmance.

I want to see Alex and Tom in a TV show together lol. Will never happen though!

Niamh.
23-11-2011, 11:26 AM
I think we have to be fair here, defend the situation and not think about who we prefer. For Aaron to split the 50,000 with Jay, he needs Alex to honour the first part of the agreement. If he doesnt but goes ahead with splitting the final 50 then Jay will have 35,000 less the present money. Aaron will only have 30,990. As Aaron was the winner it doesnt seem fair that Jay should come out with more. Has anyone asked Jay if he has split his 15? He seems to be getting away lightly with it all.

It is said that Alex is going to share with Tom so as nothing has been settled for the benefit of the 5 Aaron shouldnt lose out. Perhaps they should all stay as they are after all Jay did say he didnt want the money.

I think I'm being very fair as Aaron was my favourite. I think they should just leave it as well, Jay got more than what was agreed with the 5 share thing and If Alex is going to hang on to the 30k then no way should Aaron split. But my point was, to defend Aaron but bad mouth Alex is stupid.

mizzy25
23-11-2011, 11:30 AM
This is the best solution. Aaron keeps the 50 grand. Lou and Jay share their combined winnings. Alex shares her winnings with Tom. And that should be the end of it.

Jay and Lou will make more money. Through modelling and their fauxmance.

I want to see Alex and Tom in a TV show together lol. Will never happen though!

i agree with this

flamingGalah!
23-11-2011, 01:49 PM
if you read the terms on bigbrothers contract before you enter the house and you agree by signing to them!,thats it get over it!,also you cant compare a lottery ticket! to big brother prize money!,and i would not be p*ssed of about the money as its in the contract i had read and signed!,as to geting in the real word!,it would take an average hard working person 4 years to earn a 100k!,not nine weeks of makeing yourself a bigger nob!,than they already are!.

I don't have anything to get over thanks!

I was using a lotto ticket as an example of expecting to win a certain amount of money, but receiving less. What I am getting at is they all thought the winner was going to receive £100,000...

You seem very fond of exclamation marks, so here are a few for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xyxwave:

dyfed
23-11-2011, 02:51 PM
And a few from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jo1791
23-11-2011, 02:54 PM

Jay has already said he's split with Louise meaning they are short by a grand...

thesheriff443
23-11-2011, 07:16 PM
the rules of a lottery ticket are very different from the rules of big brother,its a case of dont count your chickens before they hatch!,

boomoo
23-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Not really since he got 5k more than he was supposed to in deal 1 :joker:

Jay's name was put beside the £15.000 on the board therefore he had only to give £5000 to Louise to honour his commitment.

Niamh.
23-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Jay's name was put beside the £15.000 on the board therefore he had only to give £5000 to Louise to honour his commitment.

Yes, I know. I've already said that about 25 times :laugh:

parmnion
23-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Toms twitting that alex is sorting it all out this weekend.

rk3388
23-11-2011, 09:28 PM
HOPE ABOUT AARONS DEAL
People are starting to forget that but remeber alex's even though it was longer ago :rolleyes:

Niamh.
23-11-2011, 09:30 PM
HOPE ABOUT AARONS DEAL
People are starting to forget that but remeber alex's even though it was longer ago :rolleyes:

People haven't forgotten about it, don't you worry :joker:

flamingGalah!
23-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Toms twitting that alex is sorting it all out this weekend.

You follow Tom on Twitter? Wow :joker:

mcka
06-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Alex stole from a blind person that says it all. What kind of person does that? The signs were there all through the show. Everything about her is fake, just look at her lol

reece(:
06-01-2012, 10:32 PM
she suceeded in fooling all of the public!

Niamh.
07-01-2012, 07:48 PM
she suceeded in fooling all of the public!

Atleast she only came third though!

eezamana
07-01-2012, 09:56 PM
There has been no topic talked about more than Jay ****ting in the freezer.

Oh yeah that.....................classy :rolleyes:

reece(:
07-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Atleast she only came third though!

i'd have rather fifteenth but it's acceptable

robb
12-01-2012, 11:56 AM
HOPE ABOUT AARONS DEAL

Still going on about this lol,.....Aaron didn't split his money with jay did he?
HOPE HE DOESN'T BORE US AGAIN ON CELEB BB EITHER :sleep:

Razor
15-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Very disappointed to see Alex never split the money but I am not surprised. You could see she didn't want to divide up the cash when she scooped 30k. Now if she had picked the £10 or £990 it would be a different story.

fitz2k2
16-01-2012, 04:11 PM
alex been fake i guess u didnt see her vids before entering the house,the whole internet world knew she was fake

Razor
16-01-2012, 10:15 PM
alex been fake i guess u didnt see her vids before entering the house,the whole internet world knew she was fake

Yeah I saw them, just disappointed that she could stoop so low in front of a nation of fans. But as others have said if she could cheat a blind person then anything is fair game.