PDA

View Full Version : Peter Andre is going back in the jungle

Omah
24-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Peter Andre is all set to return to the I'm A Celebrity jungle - and he's hoping Emily Scott may take a shine to him!

Flying out to take part in the spin-off show, Peter Andre is also set to go back into the I'm A Celebrity jungle - where his life changed all those years ago when he met Jordan.

He won't be a new contestant - it seems like he'll only be there for a day.

Pete said: "They are not telling me what’s happening on the other day.

"They’ve blocked one day out and they’ve told me, "You’ll see what happens." I don’t know what they’re doing.

"Am I going in?"

Bosses of the show - and Pete himself - are hoping there may be some sparks between him and model Emily Scott - who Mark Wright has been working his Essex charm on.

Another good reason that I'm glad I've stopped watching this year's IAC ..... :yuk:

Chuck
24-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I fail to understand why on earth you stalk celebrities you apparently dislike.

Omah
24-11-2011, 09:37 AM

You also fail to understand the meaning of "stalk" ..... :laugh2:

Locke.
24-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Great news, I will have to watch it for the first time since day 2

Jordan.
24-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Another good reason that I'm glad I've stopped watching this year's IAC ..... :yuk:

Very true :idc:

Visage
24-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I would rather see David Van Day go back in.

Suze
24-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Has Emily's team lost the immunity challenge, and they want to keep her in with this stunt? Are they insania?

Pat Sharpe's antics in there just about kept me watching, but if Andre goes in, then I may well do the same as you, Omah, and switch off from watching the show now.

Visage
24-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I didn't read the OP very well I missed this bit and was expecting to see him in there tonight.

He won't be a new contestant - it seems like he'll only be there for a day.

The shame....

Omah
24-11-2011, 11:21 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/24/katie-price-tweets-peter-andre-good-luck-for-i-m-a-celebrity-signalling-couple-are-finally-friends-115875-23585847/#ixzz1efiPGXNM

For the first time since their split back in May 2009, Katie Price has publicly addressed her ex-husband Peter Andre in a positive way.

This afternoon, Katie tweeted Peter about his upcoming appearance on I’m A Celebrity in Australia, signalling that the pair are finally friends.

Newly-single Kate wrote on Twitter: “@mrpeterandre good luck in OZ and remember what I said.”

Ooh, we wonder what she said? Mind the ticks? Get off with someone else in the jungle and I'll deck you? Put in a good word for me with Mark Wright? We'll never know... well, until Jordan inevitably lets it out of the bag.

:joker:

Kerry
24-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Hate these day visit things. Didn't like it on BB either

saigon
25-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Is he not just going to be a guest on the itv2 show Get Me Out Of Here Now.

saigon
25-11-2011, 10:41 AM

Seems a bit strange constantly making threads to rant about people they hate. You come across a bit obsessed with these celebs you " hate ". If they annoy you that much dont watch or read stuff about them constantly.

Omah
25-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Seems a bit strange constantly making threads to rant about people they hate. You come across a bit obsessed with these celebs you " hate ". If they annoy you that much dont watch or read stuff about them constantly.

Personally, I find it strange that some FMs persistently take the time to post criticism of other FMs - they come across as potentially obsessive "cross-stalkers" who prefer to flout forum rules rather than discuss thread topics ..... :laugh2:

Suze
25-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Personally, I find it strange that some FMs persistently take the time to post criticism of other FMs - they come across as potentially obsessive "cross-stalkers" who prefer to flout forum rules rather than discuss thread topics ..... :laugh2:

I have to say I do find it strange also when some constantly seem to do that rather than discuss a topic :conf: Surely it's easier for them just to take any problems with other members straight to PM?

GabbygalEvs
25-11-2011, 05:24 PM
well i for one am looking forward to seeing him even if only for a day will break up the monotony

Jackie
25-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Its so annoying when they put in people that have already been in.

Black Dagger
25-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Surely he loves his kids to much to go back in?

Kerry
30-11-2011, 05:58 AM
He's in tonight, briefly. I'm not sure if that means we see him tonight or tomorrow

Marc
30-11-2011, 08:27 PM
OMFG :amazed:

.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :bored:

What an annoying mother fu**er

Pyramid*
30-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Well the whole camp totally loved Peter...... he lifted the spirits up in everywhere and it was as funny as hell seeing both Chrissie and Fatima literally swooning and cooing over him like love struck teenagers..... brilliant stuff. :D

Marc
30-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Ugh

Omah
30-11-2011, 10:16 PM
OMFG :amazed:

.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :bored:

What an annoying mother fu**er

Ugh

Dontcha just wanna smack him in the mush ..... :laugh2:

Kerry
01-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Fatima turned to absolute mush :laugh2: It was amusing to see. Nice too, to see a softer, sillier side :D

Visage
01-12-2011, 07:30 AM
I enjoyed his time in there, it was funny and something different.

arista
01-12-2011, 07:49 AM
he was only in for 30mins of edits.

Not a Problem.

Pyramid*
01-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Fatima turned to absolute mush :laugh2: It was amusing to see. Nice too, to see a softer, sillier side :D

I enjoyed his time in there, it was funny and something different.

he was only in for 30mins of edits.

Not a Problem.

Agree!

It was so funny seeing Fatima (who we are used to seeing as a very powerful, strong, one always in control of her emotions), getting all goey eyed - when she kneeled down next to Chrissie and said "I can't believe Peter Andre is here and I don't have a bit of make up on my face"... :joker: It was utterly adorable and funny to see grown women reverting back to schoolgirl crushes!!

I really enjoyed the show - and the effect Peter seemed to have on everyone...... including the ever sulking Anthony who looked as though was going to implode when he realised he wasn't the main focus of Mark and Dougie's attention! :devil: