PDA

View Full Version : Anyone but Mark to win please!

Beastie
25-11-2011, 04:13 PM
I would love Pat to win but it won't happen. So any of the others bar Mark would be good enough for me.

Kate!
25-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Anyone bar Mark and Emily for me, or has she gone already, didn't watch last night?

Visage
25-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Anyone but Pat, Mark, Emily, Jessica & Dougie

Visage
25-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Anyone bar Mark and Emily for me, or has she gone already, didn't watch last night?

Stefanie went last night. Emily was immune with the blue team, otherwise I reckon it might have been her.

Ryan.
25-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Crissy <3

Black Dagger
25-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Anybody but Anthony, Dougie, Mark, JJ, Emily.

Maia
25-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Jessica or Dougie to win

Angus
25-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Anyone but Crissie, Lorraine, Willy, Emily or Sinitta to win.

Visage
25-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Anybody but Anthony, Dougie, Mark, JJ, Emily.

I thought I would hate Antony when it started but he's really surprised me, I find him quite interesting.

Locke.
25-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Emily to win

GabbygalEvs
25-11-2011, 05:22 PM
unfortunately unless something amazing happens over the next week i think mark will win but will be gutted if he does

dyfed
26-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Mark to win,please let Pat or Willie out next.

Pyramid*
26-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Well my fav three - Steph, Lorraine and Fatima are out of the winners post - and righty too as they've turned out to be bores.

I'm not really sure if there is anyone in there that I really would like to win...... none of them I feel have done much to deserve it.

It's a pretty lame casting this year but I do agree, if there is one person I don't want to see win - it's Mark.

Cherie
26-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Stefanie went last night. Emily was immune with the blue team, otherwise I reckon it might have been her.

:conf: there were all up last night, immunity was for first eviction only.

Cherie
26-11-2011, 04:08 PM
I wouldnt mind Mark winning, but Pat would be the best, he has been great entertainment. Good on him for being honest about Benidorm, it has to be the most unfunny programme ever made.

Suze
26-11-2011, 07:18 PM
I wouldnt mind Mark winning, but Pat would be the best, he has been great entertainment. Good on him for being honest about Benidorm, it has to be the most unfunny programme ever made.

I have never watched Benidorm, the sound of it and the actors in it just feel so offputting. Don't think it would be my type of programme. It's like 'Trollied', I watched a couple of them and just came to the conclusion that programme was just going to continue to be s*it.

Beastie
26-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Did anyone see the look Mark gave Pat tonight? When Pat was digging himself a hole that Mark's sister looks older than she is. lol

But Mark gave a right look! Unfortunately I think he is able to pull the wool over the public's eyes with the whole transparent nice guy game plan he's got!

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Mark or Emily to win :D

fredmeneedle
26-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I have never watched Benidorm, the sound of it and the actors in it just feel so offputting. Don't think it would be my type of programme. It's like 'Trollied', I watched a couple of them and just came to the conclusion that programme was just going to continue to be s*it.

Never seen Trollied but didn't particularly fancy it....Benidorm was by no means the unfunniest sitcom ever......has everyone forgotten 'allo 'allo (one running joke about a bad french accent) it ain't half hot mum (dire gay boys in india with massively unfunny racial stereotypes) and the hugely over-rated and deeply unfunny Hi-de-Hi (Sue Pollard playing herself and a few other unfunny companions)?

Incensed
26-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Antony to win :evilgrin:

Lex
02-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Antony to win :evilgrin:

I'm not a celebrity but please get him out of here!! :elephant:

Beastie
04-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Thank God. The public arn't as stupid as I thought :hugesmile:

mr rochester
04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I think Mark acquitted himself very well indeed. He was an extremely good contestant and always found time to encourage and help all the other contestants. He did not swear very much (I don't remember him swearing at all) he caused no arguments and he did not cause any unrest or bad feeling in the camp whatsoever. From day one he was incredibly well behaved, threw no hissy fits and showed himself to be very likeable and great to watch. He made friends with every camp mate and is clearly well thought of by everyone there. I think he has done extremely well indeed and is a very admirable man. Well done Mark!!! You were the best all-rounder of them all.