PDA

View Full Version : Pat Out!!

Incensed
26-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Please, get this reject, wanna be out of the jungle. :devil:

Pyramid*
26-11-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm inclined to agree with you. I'm really getting pretty scunnered with him.

Beastie
26-11-2011, 10:31 PM
I hope Pat wins and Fatima goes. But I do quite like Fatima too.

Lord Pat must fight on and live another day in the jungle :worship:

reece(:
26-11-2011, 10:53 PM
i hope and think fatima will win

Incensed
26-11-2011, 10:54 PM
I hope Pat wins and Fatima goes. But I do quite like Fatima too.

Lord Pat must fight on and live another day in the jungle :worship:

I must admit, at least he is contributing to the show, unlike some of the others. but I just don't like him as a person.

Incensed
26-11-2011, 10:59 PM
i hope and think fatima will win

Nooo. Just No! :joker:

Maia
26-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Fatima is dull. Pat must stay.

Visage
26-11-2011, 11:07 PM
He's a clueless prick!

All that talk about playing the nasty guy to get the BTT is still happening days later.

He thinks 8 out of 12 is 3 quarters.

He said Princess got to number one with 'Say I'm Your Number 1' when she didn't even make the top 5 peaking at number 7. Then goes on to say King had a number one with 'Love & Pride' when it peaked at number 2. What a nob that guy is.

Kerry
27-11-2011, 12:05 AM
He'll not beat Fatima luckily

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 12:10 AM
He's a clueless prick!

All that talk about playing the nasty guy to get the BTT is still happening days later.

He thinks 8 out of 12 is 3 quarters.

He said Princess got to number one with 'Say I'm Your Number 1' when she didn't even make the top 5 peaking at number 7. Then goes on to say King had a number one with 'Love & Pride' when it peaked at number 2. What a nob that guy is.

:joker: Ha... well spotted Visage!

Loving your picking up on all his lack of knowledge in his supposed area of expertise! :worship:

Brother Leon
27-11-2011, 12:24 AM
No, he is more exciting than Fatima.

icecakes
27-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Pat must stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian-73
27-11-2011, 09:18 AM
I don't like him but he's at least contributing to the show so should stay! can he beat miss competitive though i dunno!

Jack_
27-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Pat should obviously stay as he contributes far more than Fatima. What's so difficult about that for people to realise?

Cherie
27-11-2011, 10:27 AM
I don't like him but he's at least contributing to the show so should stay! can he beat miss competitive though i dunno!

Exactly, please dont vote out all the people who cause controversy and leave us with all the nicey people.

Visage
27-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Exactly, please dont vote out all the people who cause controversy and leave us with all the nicey people.

I don't think they vote them out, I think it's a vote to save.

Roy Mars III
27-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Pat must stay

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Pat should obviously stay as he contributes far more than Fatima. What's so difficult about that for people to realise?

Maybe some people simply cannot abide watching Pat or listening to him droning on - regardless of his contribution - they might want him off their tv screens, preferring to see airtime given to others on the show. Surely that's not so difficult to realise either?

Visage
27-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Maybe some people simply cannot abide watching Pat or listening to him droning on - regardless of his contribution - they might want him off their tv screens, preferring to see airtime given to others on the show. Surely that's not so difficult to realise either?

Spot on as usual Pyra.

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Spot on as usual Pyra.

Ta muchly. I really dislike Anthony but the way he stirs things up in the camp is more entertaining that the way Pat does. It's as though Pat tries too hard to be the villian.

As for him doing the BT trials. I find him really boring to watch - he goes onto 'autopilot' and there is very little reaction - kinda spoils the point of such horrible BT trials if they aren't suffering greatly!! :devil:

Marc
27-11-2011, 04:08 PM
I don't agree that either Pat or Fatima are less entertaining as the other. They both add something to the show and it's a shame one has to go because I can think of a few of them in there who aren't as 'entertaining' as Pat and Fatima have been during the show so far.

I think if it's a task based on determination or strength Fatima will win, though she may want to go home to see her family. However the look on her face when she found out she was bottom two shows, to me, that she isn't happy to be bottom two! :joker:

Jack_
27-11-2011, 04:27 PM

With one less person that causes conflict, it means there's less to watch, and, as a result, less to discuss. Why would anybody want to get rid of people that create talking points which make the show what it is? That doesn't make any sense, it's quite idiotic.

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 04:35 PM
With one less person that causes conflict, it means there's less to watch, and, as a result, less to discuss. Why would anybody want to get rid of people that create talking points which make the show what it is? That doesn't make any sense, it's quite idiotic.

it makes perfect sense for the very reasons that you quoted in your reply - ie: using my previous quote: giving very clear explanation.

Not everyone shares your view Jack, and neither are opposing views 'idiotic'. They are other people's views, regardless of whether you agree with the view.

Visage
27-11-2011, 05:03 PM

It doesn't make sense...?

Because Pat had the least votes (or second least) I don't understand why you are saying this is idiotic...

I don't like Pat. I don't like how he speaks to others, I don't like how he talks a load of crap.

Sure there are others in there that don't contribute IMO like Dougie, Jessica and Emily, however because these are not in the bottom two, we are left with discussing Pat and Fatima.

If Pat or Fatima were liked more they wouldn't be in the bottom two would they ?

It's great that some people in this thread like and want Pat to stay over Fatima, but there is nothing anyone can do as these two had the least votes.

Suze
27-11-2011, 07:00 PM
It doesn't make sense...?

Because Pat had the least votes (or second least) I don't understand why you are saying this is idiotic...

I don't like Pat. I don't like how he speaks to others, I don't like how he talks a load of crap.

Sure there are others in there that don't contribute IMO like Dougie, Jessica and Emily, however because these are not in the bottom two, we are left with discussing Pat and Fatima.

If Pat or Fatima were liked more they wouldn't be in the bottom two would they ?

It's great that some people in this thread like and want Pat to stay over Fatima, but there is nothing anyone can do as these two had the least votes.

I think in their own ways both bring something to the show, but they have landed in the bottom two, and I don't mind which one stays of the two, I think the survivor of the trial will probably be gone in the next vote anyway, although there are a few I would rather have seen go before either of those two.