PDA

View Full Version : Pat received the least votes!

Jords
26-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Lets hope Fats wins and sends him home like the public want :dance:

Novo
did he?

Novo
can't have done

Novo
26-11-2011, 11:04 PM
this is absurd

Novo
you must be joking

Jords
Yepp Laura announced it on Now!

Novo
26-11-2011, 11:05 PM
This is some sort of sick joke

Locke.
26-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Good old funtime Laura cracking the jokes out as usual

MTVN
26-11-2011, 11:06 PM
:joker:

Saph
26-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Hope he goes :amazed:

Maia
26-11-2011, 11:15 PM
How on earth did people like Lorraine and Fatima get more votes than Pat

Callum
27-11-2011, 12:33 AM
How on earth did people like Lorraine and Fatima get more votes than Pat

Lorraine is a nice woman

Jords
27-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Lorraine is quirky, Fatima has a good attitude.

Jack_
27-11-2011, 12:39 AM
It's pathetic and laughable really. What idiots are voting for Lorraine? I mean seriously? Seriously?

Pat clearly offers the most to the show, and whilst Fatima's presence causes conflict which I enjoy and is beneficial, she doesn't come anywhere close to Pat. Neither should have been in the bottom two at this stage. Sinitta shouldn't have left yesterday, and if Pat goes tomorrow it'll be an absolute joke.

It's such a shame that it appears that all the BB voters from yesteryear have turned their attention to IAC, and are now desperate to ruin this show as well. Awful.

Jords
27-11-2011, 12:44 AM
As much as I dont like Pat it is too soon (I like Lorraine a lot, Id say Emily, Crissy, Dougie and even Willie are dispensable though... although I see Emily as a massive underdog and am sort of excited for her that shes still there).

Callum
27-11-2011, 12:46 AM
It's pathetic and laughable really. What idiots are voting for Lorraine? I mean seriously? Seriously?

Pat clearly offers the most to the show, and whilst Fatima's presence causes conflict which I enjoy and is beneficial, she doesn't come anywhere close to Pat. Neither should have been in the bottom two at this stage. Sinitta shouldn't have left yesterday, and if Pat goes tomorrow it'll be an absolute joke.

It's such a shame that it appears that all the BB voters from yesteryear have turned their attention to IAC, and are now desperate to ruin this show as well. Awful.

Lorraine has the likeability factor and is probably popular with a lot of older people.

Pat has been a good contestant but I think he's run out of steam now, I think Fatima will easily beat him tomorrow.

Jack_
27-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Pat, Mark and Antony should be the final three, let's be honest. The rest of them, especially Lorraine, should all be leaving well before any of them.

Lorraine has the likeability factor and is probably popular with a lot of older people.

Pat has been a good contestant but I think he's run out of steam now, I think Fatima will easily beat him tomorrow.

There's no denying she's a lovely person, but she is of absolutely no use to the show whatsoever. A complete and utter bore that has already outstayed her welcome. It is a joke that anybody is voting for her, let alone that Sinitta has left before her, and no doubt Pat will tomorrow. Shameful and laughable.

Smithy
27-11-2011, 12:56 AM
-votes for lorraine to annoy jack-

Jack_
27-11-2011, 12:58 AM
-kills Lady Gaga to annoy Smithy-

Novo
27-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Not sure if Antony or Mark have actually done anything that great though they have just been showed talking to each other far to much

Jack_
27-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Not sure if Antony or Mark have actually done anything that great though they have just been showed talking to each other far to much

Antony's caused some conflict which has been good to watch, Mark not so much, but he's said/done more amusing things than any of the others have if you ask me, only Sinitta compared really.

I've been really disappointed by Dougie and Willie especially.

Novo
27-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Dougie has showed potential at times as well like the speech tonight, Willie has had his moments but at the same time he can be a bit to serious like tonight where he told Pat not to cross the line or something when Pat said the bears legs are bigger then his :joker:

Callum
27-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Antony has been a complete nightmare in there. He's so bitchy and moany constantly but people love him because he's Sean from Corrie. I think he would go pretty early on if it was a vote to evict.

Jords
27-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Sean annoys me :suspect:

I like his wit and how pissed he gets :laugh:
Hes pretty accurate on things too.

Suze
27-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Antony's caused some conflict which has been good to watch, Mark not so much, but he's said/done more amusing things than any of the others have if you ask me, only Sinitta compared really.

I've been really disappointed by Dougie and Willie especially.

Antony stays in on the back of bitching about Pat. If as is highly likely Pat goes, who will Antony use to get air time by bitching about them so much then? apart from grabbing cooking duties to stay in. I would rather see Antony go, but that's not going to happen yet. The two latecomers will now be evicted one after the other. First it was Sinitta and now it will likely be Pat. As unlikeable as Pat can be, I would rather he have stayed longer over a few others in there, like Mark, and Antony. Doesn't matter though, as it is pretty obvious Dougie has the win in the bag. I am starting to get bored with the series again, so maybe time to switch channels.

Jack_
27-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Antony stays in on the back of bitching about Pat. If as is highly likely Pat goes, who will Antony use to get air time by bitching about them so much then? apart from grabbing cooking duties to stay in. I would rather see Antony go, but that's not going to happen yet. The two latecomers will now be evicted one after the other. First it was Sinitta and now it will likely be Pat. As unlikeable as Pat can be, I would rather he have stayed longer over a few others in there, like Mark, and Antony. Doesn't matter though, as it is pretty obvious Dougie has the win in the bag. I am starting to get bored with the series again, so maybe time to switch channels.

Why on earth would you want Antony to go, or Mark? When they're two of the very few people who are actually making this series worth watching? What seriously is there to watch with Lorraine, Dougie, Willie etc? Nothing. That's the answer. Yes Antony might be bitchy, yes Pat might be irritating, but them and Mark are keeping the series afloat.

Suze
27-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Why on earth would you want Antony to go, or Mark? When they're two of the very few people who are actually making this series worth watching? What seriously is there to watch with Lorraine, Dougie, Willie etc? Nothing. That's the answer. Yes Antony might be bitchy, yes Pat might be irritating, but them and Mark are keeping the series afloat.

I do not find Antony or Mark in the least bit interesting. What exactly is interesting about those two then? :conf:

Jack_
27-11-2011, 11:46 AM
I do not find Antony or Mark in the least bit interesting. What exactly is interesting about those two then? :conf:

Well Antony, alongside Pat, is one of the only ones causing any conflict in there such as the cooking issues. None of the others are contributing anything, and are sitting in the background flying under the radar. Mark isn't as good as Antony or Pat, but he has had more funny moments than any of the others put together, and so as such should also stay.

Why would you want to get rid of the only two people [Pat and Antony] who are causing any conflict and making good TV? Very odd :conf:

Marc
27-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Is this head to head live tonight or has it happened? If so; result anyone?

Suze
27-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Is this head to head live tonight or has it happened? If so; result anyone?

I would say it has already happened as Ant and Dec said they would have to go do the trial straight away, so we will likely see the result near the beginning of today's show, then another will probably be evicted this evening. I would find it quite funny though if the person evicted tonight is the one who went through surviving the head to head trial after all that :joker:

Maybe the betting odds could give a clue as to who lost the head to head trial?

Suze
27-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Well Antony, alongside Pat, is one of the only ones causing any conflict in there such as the cooking issues. None of the others are contributing anything, and are sitting in the background flying under the radar. Mark isn't as good as Antony or Pat, but he has had more funny moments than any of the others put together, and so as such should also stay.

Why would you want to get rid of the only two people [Pat and Antony] who are causing any conflict and making good TV? Very odd :conf:

Where did I say I wanted Pat to go? If you read my post history on this IAC, I want Pat to stay, but it's doubtful he will now, if he by a miracle survives against Fatima, whom I don't mind, he will surely be gone in the next eviction though. Pat stirs the pot in there, Antony just bitches, which I don't find in the least bit entertaining, just boring.