PDA

View Full Version : Fatima's Nose..

Visage
27-11-2011, 10:07 PM
That was a bit squirmy and when it flew out (or when she forced it out) I shuddered.

I remember getting something stuck up my nose when I was a lad and it was frightening, well I think more so by the way my Mum was reacting at the time.

But to have something up there wriggling about.....:eek:

Still it made for some great TV.

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I was gagging/retching watching her....... take my hat off to her, she's one helluva brave woman.

:o:o

2 cockroaches and a mealworm. Her having to 'snort' the roach up her nose to be able to get it into her throat to spit it out...... *stomach heaves again*

Incensed
27-11-2011, 10:12 PM
It was the speed it shot out when they squirted the water up her nose that amazed me :joker:

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 10:17 PM
It was the speed it shot out when they squirted the water up her nose that amazed me :joker:

what amazed me was how calm she was. I'd have been squealing like a banshee, screaming and grabbing Bob by the jugular, telling him to get the *******ng things out of me, NOW

I'd have been freaking out big time.

Incensed
27-11-2011, 10:19 PM
what amazed me was how calm she was. I'd have been squealing like a banshee, screaming and grabbing Bob by the jugular, telling him to get the *******ng things out of me, NOW

Ya Drama Queen! :joker:

GypsyGoth
27-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I think she might last a lot longer in there because it.

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Ya Drama Queen! :joker:

DAMN TOOTIN'

You bet I would have been as well !!!! No messing...... just get the ********rs out of my nose.:joker:

Incensed
27-11-2011, 10:24 PM
DAMN TOOTIN'

You bet I would have been as well !!!! No messing...... just get the ********rs out of my nose.:joker:

PMSL :joker::joker:

blandchild
27-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Fatima to win!

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Fatima to win!

TBH..... for that alone tonight - she deserves to.

She has my total and utter respect - and is now absolved of any past unsavoury behaviour.

:worship:

Pyramid*
27-11-2011, 10:32 PM
PMSL :joker::joker:

One way to guarantee my automatic and immediate loss of sense of humour: stick 2 cockroaches up me nose and just leave me to try snotter them out myself ........

......while all others stand back laughing at obvious distress!!!

She should have her fee doubled, nay trebled.

Kerry
27-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Ugh it made me gag. Plus the solution up the nose!! It must be like when you get a nose full of water at the swimming pool and it pounds in your sinuses for ages. One of the worst feelings ever. Nevermind with bugs up there and having the wretch them up too :yuk:

Really felt for her. I'd have been carted off in an ambulance :joker:

Jords
27-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Fatima owned that trial and shes a really inspirational woman.

Kerry
28-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Fatima owned that trial and shes a really inspirational woman.

Yup

I can't see her winning though. She's being too quiet lately

Marc
28-11-2011, 07:29 AM
It was amazing! It'll go down in IAC history :joker:

Ammi
28-11-2011, 09:12 AM
..let that be a lesson to those Aussie roaches...don't **** with an Olympian athlete....Fatima ftw

LivT
28-11-2011, 09:24 AM
I am in complete awe of that woman's courage, strength and steely determination.
She truly deserves to be the outright winner

Suze
28-11-2011, 10:41 AM
..let that be a lesson to those Aussie roaches...don't **** with an Olympian athlete....Fatima ftw

I am coming round to that way of thinking, trouble is, doubtful she will win :( Dougie likely will, or the Essex prick :(

Ammi
28-11-2011, 10:46 AM
I am coming round to that way of thinking, trouble is, doubtful she will win :( Dougie likely will, or the Essex prick :(

.....ha ha..bet this couldn't shoot a cockroach out at such speed....

Pyramid*
28-11-2011, 12:07 PM

.....ha ha..bet this couldn't shoot a cockroach out at such speed....

Anyone noticing a theme here!!!!! :devil:

MTVN
28-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Horrible woman, Pat is a massive loss to this series

Pyramid*
28-11-2011, 12:10 PM

What about what we were talking about in respect of the task and the cockroaches up her nose?

MTVN
28-11-2011, 12:14 PM
What about what we were talking about in respect of the task and the cockroaches up her nose?

What about it :shrug:

Pyramid*
28-11-2011, 12:17 PM
What about it :shrug:

LOL

You know..... that's what the thread was about!

MTVN
28-11-2011, 12:19 PM
LOL

You know..... that's what the thread was about!

Like I said, horrible woman :nono:

Ammi
28-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Anyone noticing a theme here!!!!! :devil:

....em let me see....neither one of them likes Antony's cooking?

LivT
28-11-2011, 12:32 PM

I agree that Pat shouldn't have gone. His sense of humour - which was all it was - seemed to have been taken out of all proportion due to some being over sensitive. He was far less offensive and more entertaining to watch over the majority of them. Not sure why anyone would deem Fatima horrible though.

Think the negativities should be well and truly aimed at the arrogant, brainless Essex dweeb who serves to be far more of an embarrassment than the likes of Fatima.

Had the cockroach crawled up that snots nose instead, Mark would have been shrieking like a banshee. Get him out! :rolleyes:

Roy Mars III
28-11-2011, 12:35 PM

spot on

Pyramid*
28-11-2011, 01:08 PM

I agree that Pat shouldn't have gone. His sense of humour - which was all it was - seemed to have been taken out of all proportion due to some being over sensitive. He was far less offensive and more entertaining to watch over the majority of them. Not sure why anyone would deem Fatima horrible though.

Think the negativities should be well and truly aimed at the arrogant, brainless Essex dweeb who serves to be far more of an embarrassment than the likes of Fatima.

Had the cockroach crawled up that snots nose instead, Mark would have been shrieking like a banshee. Get him out! :rolleyes:

:D

Got to hand it to Fatima, she really showed true grit - regardless of what people think of her - for her to handle that situation the way she did - showed outstanding composure.

Suze
28-11-2011, 01:14 PM
For those bemoaning the fact Pat is a loss to the series. I found Pat overly arrogant and not very nice on the show, at least, outside the show he may be ok? And I agree he was a boost to the series, but he was never going to win, he would have just been another David Van D, ITV fodder for the entertainment but nothing else. However, some of the posts here make it look like it is Fatima's fault Pat was evicted. I like Fatima and wanted both her and Pat to stay and only one could, but the aim of the BTT is to win it, and in this case survive the eviction, so it is not Fatima's fault Pat went, but the fault of the fans if anything who didn't vote enough to keep him out of the bottom two, if there wasn't a head to head, Pat would have gone anyway, as he had the least votes to save, simple as. So bemoaning the fact Pat got evicted I can understand, but not the blame being laid at Fatima's feet? :conf:

I can't really moan too much about it, as I would have liked to have seen a different bottom two to Pat and Fatima, plus I don't vote on IAC, and neither shall I, I think the only time I may have voted in quite a few years now, was a few for Stacey last year.

Here's a thought for those who are choosing a winner though, think ahead as to if you wish to see that winners mug all over the Iceland ads or not ;) I would rather see Fatima on the Iceland ads than Mark or Antony that's for sure.

Pyramid*
28-11-2011, 01:22 PM
For those bemoaning the fact Pat is a loss to the series. I found Pat overly arrogant and not very nice on the show, at least, outside the show he may be ok? And I agree he was a boost to the series, but he was never going to win, he would have just been another David Van D, ITV fodder for the entertainment but nothing else. However, some of the posts here make it look like it is Fatima's fault Pat was evicted. I like Fatima and wanted both her and Pat to stay and only one could, but the aim of the BTT is to win it, and in this case survive the eviction, so it is not Fatima's fault Pat went, but the fault of the fans if anything who didn't vote enough to keep him out of the bottom two, if there wasn't a head to head, Pat would have gone anyway, as he had the least votes to save, simple as. So bemoaning the fact Pat got evicted I can understand, but not the blame being laid at Fatima's feet? :conf:

I can't really moan too much about it, as I would have liked to have seen a different bottom two to Pat and Fatima, plus I don't vote on IAC, and neither shall I, I think the only time I may have voted in quite a few years now, was a few for Stacey last year.

Here's a thought for those who are choosing a winner though, think ahead as to if you wish to see that winners mug all over the Iceland ads or not ;) I would rather see Fatima on the Iceland ads than Mark or Antony that's for sure.

Spot on Suze - as usual!

Pat lost to Fatima - even after she had to endure what she did, he still lost the trial.