PDA

View Full Version : Could Willie have pulled it off ?

Visage
28-11-2011, 10:37 PM
He seemed a little upset at not getting to do the latest trial. They said it was physical and he believed he would have been capable of doing it.

Having seen the trial do you think he could have pulled it off ?

MTVN
28-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Probably not tbh, it was tough and he's quite short so probably wouldn't have been able to jump to get the stars. They should have let him do it though, he could have been going home next and I think he wanted to make sure he had a go at a trial before he left, and when they're only there for a few more days is it really that big a deal if he didn't get all the stars anyway

Visage
28-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Probably not tbh, it was tough and he's quite short so probably wouldn't have been able to jump to get the stars.

Never thought of that and now I'm :laugh:

That said I hope he gets his chance tomorrow.

Jords
28-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Nope but they should give anybody not done 1 yet a chance if they want to.

Kerry
28-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Love the title :laugh2:

Erm, but no, I very much doubt it

Visage
28-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Love the title :laugh2:

Ha ha!!

Although I'm still a long way off the brilliant Flicking Willie.:joker:

Hopefully he will do something on tomorrow's show that could try and rival your thread title...:D

I'm still chuckling at MTVN's comment earlier, trying to picture Willie jumping up for the stars..:laugh:

Kerry
29-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Ha ha!!

Although I'm still a long way off the brilliant Flicking Willie.:joker:

Hopefully he will do something on tomorrow's show that could try and rival your thread title...:D

I'm still chuckling at MTVN's comment earlier, trying to picture Willie jumping up for the stars..:laugh:

There is so much potential with his name

/child

:D

I hope he'll get a chance to do a challenge. He'll need some balls though.......

Cherie
29-11-2011, 06:45 AM
I cant recall in other years, contestents being this greedy about food, and I cant recall in other years contestents who have been in for this length of time not getting to do a trial...and what a hypocrite Crissy is she slagged off Sinitta for coming into the jungle and being scared of bugs...yet she didnt jump of of the plane or has yet to put herself forward for a trial...mind you she would probably get an asthmatic attack and keel over on the spot if she had to do anything physical...I really cannot stand people who smoke and then play the "Im an asthmatic card" ...

MTVN
29-11-2011, 07:39 AM
I cant recall in other years, contestents being this greedy about food, and I cant recall in other years contestents who have been in for this length of time not getting to do a trial...and what a hypocrite Crissy is she slagged off Sinitta for coming into the jungle and being scared of bugs...yet she didnt jump of of the plane or has yet to put herself forward for a trial...mind you she would probably get an asthmatic attack and keel over on the spot if she had to do anything physical...I really cannot stand people who smoke and then play the "Im an asthmatic card" ...

Yeah I was thinking that, as far as I can remember they've never stopped someone doing a trial when they wanted to, especially when they hadn't done one yet

Cherie
29-11-2011, 08:02 AM
I think its a bit mean and unsporting at this stage of the show to stop people doing trials if they havent done one, they have had the majority of stars for well over a week now, well really since Sinitta stopped doing the trials, so they are not exactly starving plus they get the chest question right most days, yesterday being the first day they didnt, so saying they need food is just ridiculous a day on rice and beans given they only have a few days left wouldnt do them any harm, will be interesting to see what happens tonight if Willie wants to do one, they cant really stop him two days in a row surely.:devil:

Ammi
29-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Alas poor Willie...he would have been up to his waist in quicksand

Cherie
29-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Alas poor Willie...he would have been up to his waist in quicksand

now that would have been good TV.:joker:

fredmeneedle
29-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah I was thinking that, as far as I can remember they've never stopped someone doing a trial when they wanted to, especially when they hadn't done one yet

I think you will find it wasn't so much "they" as Borin-lickle-Cotton-sucks and everyone else was probably owt for a quiet life to get him to ess the eff up

Having said that, all you lot above going on about "they have had loads of food" should try a dozen days or so on the same diet and then see what you think....even with a full complement of stars, a banquet it ain't.