PDA

View Full Version : Crissy and Willie

Kerry
30-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Is it fair, them going on about trust, just because two other camp-mates did a task to get the others' gifts?

Stinks of sour grapes to me TBH

Jords
30-11-2011, 12:29 AM
I dont think theyve fully grasped what actually happened... if they do definitely sour grapes.

Kerry
30-11-2011, 12:32 AM
I dont think theyve fully grasped what actually happened... if they do definitely sour grapes.

Mark explained though and Willie still kept banging on about trust. Had HE got the treat I wonder if he'd have minded...

Jords
30-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Mark explained though and Willie still kept banging on about trust. Had HE got the treat I wonder if he'd have minded...

True true but I dont think they understood properly because they were in a bad mood... Maybe in the morning theyll have it explained again and see Antony and Dougie did absolutely nothing wrong.

Kerry
30-11-2011, 12:44 AM
True true but I dont think they understood properly because they were in a bad mood... Maybe in the morning theyll have it explained again and see Antony and Dougie did absolutely nothing wrong.

There was apparently still a nasty atmosphere. Emily said it was horrible in her interview :/

Jords
30-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Yepp said there was a massive vibe, will be a Willie/Crissy B2 tomorrow if it lasts all show.

Visage
30-11-2011, 12:47 AM
At first I understood their anger, but as it kept going and even when Mark hadexplained what was happening, I really found myself getting pissed off with Willie & Crissy.

On the other hand I hope it continues in the following morning and once Crissy & Willie finally get to grips with the reality of all this,I hope they are down on their knees begging for forgiveness.....:D

Kerry
30-11-2011, 01:31 AM
I wonder if they serve humble pie in the jungle

Cherie
30-11-2011, 10:09 AM
The Prince and Princess thing have totally gone to their heads...they have had an easy ride through the whole experience...they haven't had to literally lift a finger, and the trial they got was laughable...it was so easy..they were angry because they thought they were something special and shouldnt have to do stuff like the others have had to do....true colours have shown true, hope they are next out.

dannyboy
30-11-2011, 02:12 PM
They were being ridiculous, it's not often I sympathise with Antony's whimpering but I felt for him last night. Willie actually said they shouldn't've done the task, but that's stupid when they didn't know fully what the outcome would be. Willie and Crissy need to get a grip, especially as they ultimately sealed their own fate by guessing beyond incorrectly!

MeMyselfAndI
30-11-2011, 02:14 PM
I hate Willie & Crissy so much.

Ammi
30-11-2011, 02:17 PM
On Daybreak it said they did understand but where still fairly sh*tty about it....I think the 'older generation' have showed themselves to be extremely childish

mizzy25
30-11-2011, 03:50 PM
if they had seen faitmas joy @ getting the pic of her son, or of they themselves had got a package or if they had guessed right and dougie and antony had to endure the dungeon it wud have been a very diff story, get them out. final 4 fats, antony, mark and dougie

MTVN
30-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Antony reduced to a snivelling wreck by little old Willie, great stuff

Pyramid*
30-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I think once they realised that neither Anthony or Dougie had no clue as to the penance they would have to pay ......or indeed, the rest of the group - they should have had the decency to apologise.

If the group had been told what they penalty for the Prince & Princess was: if they didn't get correctly establish who the traitors were: I very much doubt the group would have elected to receive their 'gifts from home'.

It was a pretty crummy thing for the show to do - but it's showed both Chrissie and Willie in a very bad light, given that the group (and the two guys) had no idea of the consequences of them getting the question wrong.

Poor show and poor sportsmanship on Chrissie and Willie's part.

fredmeneedle
30-11-2011, 07:49 PM
It was an ill-thought-out task which Willie blew holes in when he said "why should we stay in here to win THEM breakfast when they are eating OUR share of the dinner?", especially as it was them that had just won it for the group. Also I don't see why they didn't get a package from home as the prize for succeeding was "a package from home FOR ALL" and the task success was dependent upon them guessing wrong. Thus, they were packageless either way because a correct guess would have been a fail and no-one would have got one.

They need a logical thinker to make up the task rules!

Bollo
30-11-2011, 07:56 PM
I think they are both grumpy old farts and should be voted out immediately

fredmeneedle
30-11-2011, 07:59 PM
I think they are both grumpy old farts and should be voted out immediately

On the other hand there is ^this^ as well.... (it takes one to know one!) :wavey:

Bollo
30-11-2011, 08:18 PM
On the other hand there is ^this^ as well.... (it takes one to know one!) :wavey:

Tee hee I just reread your earlier post and then just saw your tag line!:blush: I can be bit of a grumpy old git sometimes too...

I guess maybe the task could have been badly thought out but I did find the end results entertaining regardless and they could have been a tad more sporting about it but maybe they'll be better in tonights episode:spin:

Marc
30-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Willie living up to his name

Saph
30-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Willie really pissed me off, he's a nasty little man :nono:

Bollo
30-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Willie living up to his name

Being a D*** you mean? :hugesmile:

fredmeneedle
30-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Willie really pissed me off, he's a nasty little man :nono:

It'll be interesting to find out whether he ever apologised to the 'traitors' for his sh!tty attitude after getting his package and even Chrissy telling him "it's a GAME SHOW"....if he did and they don't show it, it could have quite a dramatic effect on voting

Kerry
01-12-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm glad Celeb gave them their packages from home. Rub it in how daft they'd been. Willie at least

GabbygalEvs
01-12-2011, 10:33 AM
they were so rude and then did u hear willie say let me do the task i'll throw away the stars

can u imagine if anyone else had said that

i was gutted he wasnt bottom 2 the man should be ignored for what he said

didnt even say thanks when he got his package he doesnt deserve to be there still

Gary2010
01-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I hope willie goes next, what a nasty man, selfish and rude, whatever is he doing in there spent all his winnings in the bookies ?

Pyramid*
01-12-2011, 11:44 AM
It'll be interesting to find out whether he ever apologised to the 'traitors' for his sh!tty attitude after getting his package and even Chrissy telling him "it's a GAME SHOW"....if he did and they don't show it, it could have quite a dramatic effect on voting

Oh... I missed this. Makes his bitterness a 100 times worst then....... Willie has done not much at all other than sit and grump - it was a waste of a place putting him in. (on the premise that the casting crew had a half decent list).

He really hasn't been entertaining at all.