PDA

View Full Version : This series lacks a big personality!

Saph
01-12-2011, 11:48 AM
This series has been so crap because its missing a big personality/a taking point campmate :nono:

S11 - .........................................Sinita?
S10 - Gillian/Stacey
S9 - Kim/Gino
S8 - Nicola/David
S7 - Janice/Biggins
S6 - David
S5 - Carole
S4 - Janet
S3 - Kerry/Jordan

Black Dagger
01-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Mainly because the one that was worth talking about was eliminated (Pat)

Meaning we have to endure a load of bores.

Suze
01-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Mainly because the one that was worth talking about was eliminated (Pat)

Meaning we have to endure a load of bores.

Absolutely agree, but, hey, this series finishes soon, thank goodness. The follow up programme on ITV2 is also rubbish.

BigBrotherfan4ever
01-12-2011, 03:08 PM
I have say I've not enjoyed this series as much previous series.

Visage
01-12-2011, 04:35 PM

Same here.

Fatima and Antony have been big characters for me this year.

Visage
01-12-2011, 04:36 PM

Same here.

Fatima and Antony have been big characters for me this year.

MTVN
01-12-2011, 04:52 PM
It's a crap series, I only really watch now out of habit, Pat was the only actually interesting person in there

Incensed
01-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Excuse Moi! but we have Antony still in there. He's bitched, he's been emotional, he's cooked for the camp, he's given his all in the trials, he's been compassionate and the 'Piéce de résistance' he was so out of it he didn't remember Willie falling on him in a drunken stupour!! :joker:

The only worthy winner :elephant:

Kerry
02-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Really dull compared to previous years. Infact some tasks I've just wanted to skip to the result as they're just not worth watching

Callum
02-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Agree with everyone else, it really has been a poor series and I couldn't care who wins (would rather it wasn't Antony) because I haven't warmed to anybody like I had done in previous years. I had a feeling that this series wouldn't be very good when I saw the lineup and it looks like I was right.

Kerry
02-12-2011, 02:59 AM
I'm not fussed who wins. Fatima probably deserves it but Dougie out of those left is the only one who's made me laugh. He's quiet but when he goes to talk in the bush telegraph he's very witty :D

Cherie
02-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Excuse Moi! but we have Antony still in there. He's bitched, he's been emotional, he's cooked for the camp, he's given his all in the trials, he's been compassionate and the 'Piéce de résistance' he was so out of it he didn't remember Willie falling on him in a drunken stupour!! :joker:

The only worthy winner :elephant:

What he did in the quiz last night makes him sly and undeserving of winning imo. Anyone but Antony please.

Toxic
02-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I agree, this series has been one of the worst and I think it's mainly down to the campmates not getting on, there has been alot of arguments and I don't think there is ANY team spirit like in other years.

I knew this series wasn't going to be as good after day 2 and I was right.

robb
02-12-2011, 02:43 PM
I agree, this series has been one of the worst and I think it's mainly down to the campmates not getting on, there has been alot of arguments and I don't think there is ANY team spirit like in other years.

I knew this series wasn't going to be as good after day 2 and I was right.

When they 'get on' isn' t that just dull......?
I would agree it hasn't had the 'big' character, but has been better than I thought when I saw the original line-up of oldies and nobodies....
MARK HAS BEEN A SURPRISE 'LIKE' TOO.....:shocked:

Kerry
03-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I nodded off, literally, during tonight's show.

Jords
03-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Antony, Fatima and Pat are all big personalities... cohesion hasnt been that great this series.

They tried to sell the Mark/Emily and Mark/Dougie friendships too much and they just wasnt that interesting.

Antony vs. Fatima has been the highlight imo!

Kerry
03-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Antony, Fatima and Pat are all big personalities... cohesion hasnt been that great this series.

They tried to sell the Mark/Emily and Mark/Dougie friendships too much and they just wasnt that interesting.

Antony vs. Fatima has been the highlight imo!

And even that's been dull really

Jords
03-12-2011, 01:54 AM
:nono:

Kerry
03-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Well Fatima's too controlled and level headed to lose it so theres been no real tantrums :sad:

MTVN
03-12-2011, 03:04 AM
I quite like the Antony/Fatima bickering actually, she's always so irritatingly calm and reasonable and Antony just gets pissed off and they end up arguing over really petty things :laugh: