PDA

View Full Version : Willie's little wiggle.

Visage
01-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I loved that feature at the end of his interview.

He annoyed me at times in the jungle, especially over the traitor business.

However that wiggle he does is legendary...

Jords
01-12-2011, 11:48 PM
The Willie Wiggle :evilgrin:

Incensed
01-12-2011, 11:49 PM
But it's only legendary because Ant & Dec picked up on it. If they hadn't no-one would have even noticed it, imo.

Kerry
01-12-2011, 11:49 PM
I loved how they had that compilation of famous people doing it :D

I wish he hadn't been so miserable at times. He had potential to be a legend in there

Visage
01-12-2011, 11:55 PM
But it's only legendary because Ant & Dec picked up on it. If they hadn't no-one would have even noticed it, imo.

Yes, very true.

I actually think Dec does it better.

I loved how they had that compilation of famous people doing it :D

I wish he hadn't been so miserable at times. He had potential to be a legend in there

Yes, there were times when I wanted him to win, but that fiasco over the secret task lost him some points from me. He was still at it during the interview. I wonder if someone really does explain the meaning behind what happened he might change his opinion... Probably not though :laugh:

Incensed
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Yes, very true.

I actually think Dec does it better.

Yes, there were times when I wanted him to win, but that fiasco over the secret task lost him some points from me. He was still at it during the interview. I wonder if someone really does explain the meaning behind what happened he might change his opinion... Probably not though :laugh:

I agree, it creases me up when he does it :joker:

Visage
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
The Willie Wiggle :evilgrin:

Ha ha!!

Some guys are fortunate to be able do the helicopter, whereas a few will just have to settle for the wiggle...

Kerry
01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I doubt he'll change his opinion Visage. He saw it as dishonesty and that's that as far as he's concerned. He'd stand no chance in Big Brother :laugh:

Visage
01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I agree, it creases me up when he does it :joker:

It should be made into a gif.:laugh:

Dec's version of course :D

Kerry
02-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Ha ha!!

Some guys are fortunate to be able do the helicopter, whereas a few will just have to settle for the wiggle...

:shocked:

Visage
02-12-2011, 12:02 AM
I doubt he'll change his opinion Visage. He saw it as dishonesty and that's that as far as he's concerned. He'd stand no chance in Big Brother :laugh:

Now I want to see him in CBB.

He will go friggin' mental!!:elephant:

Visage
02-12-2011, 12:03 AM
:shocked:

So I've heard.....

:laugh:

Incensed
02-12-2011, 12:04 AM
It should be made into a gif.:laugh:

Dec's version of course :D

I'll try and do it tomorrow, but I'm not that clued up on Geeky stuff. :hugesmile:

Visage
02-12-2011, 12:06 AM
I'll try and do it tomorrow, but I'm not that clued up on Geeky stuff. :hugesmile:

Well the fact you're going to try and do it puts you very high up the ladder compared to where I would be standing..

Incensed
02-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Well the fact you're going to try and do it puts you very high up the ladder compared to where I would be standing..

Don't hold yer breath, FV, it will probably end up looking like one of the 7 dwarfs on speed :joker:

Kerry
02-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Don't hold yer breath, FV, it will probably end up looking like one of the 7 dwarfs on speed :joker:

PMSL :laugh2:

Callum
02-12-2011, 03:00 PM
I loved seeing the famous people do it.