PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there'll be another?

Kerry
03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
This year seemed a bit lame compared to the others. Plus rumour has it that Ant and Dec nearly didn't present this one so if they were umming and ahhing about this year.... do you reckon there'll be a show next year?

Smithy
03-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Yeah, ratings wise it's still going strong, I don't see why they wouldn't do another

Jords
03-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Laura on Now! said see you next year so guessing so :)

Kerry
They'd really have to come up with some new stuff though. Plus decent celebs...

Maia
For the sake of Laura Whitmore there must be another

Smithy
03-12-2011, 11:42 PM
They'd really have to come up with some new stuff though. Plus decent celebs...

Yeah, I agree

The camps being split in two has been done to death, they need a load of new trials too

joeysteele
03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Yes,definately.

Jords
03-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Get Emma Willis on the main show for BB and Laura on BOTS :worship:

soz Brian.

Saph
04-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I dont think IAC will ever end o.o

Hope they get Nikki Grahame for next year

Callum
04-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Of course, ITV are not going to get a rid of a show which averages 7m+ every episode. It does need a slight revamp though and they need to pull in bigger names.

Strictly Jake
04-12-2011, 12:28 AM
of course it will be back next year. I really liked this series. Last year was better. But this one was also good. And love dougie! Im gonna have major withdrawals when x factor and strictly end too!!

Brother Leon
04-12-2011, 12:31 AM
For the sake of Laura Whitmore there must be another

You love your blondes eh? ;) :p

Locke.
04-12-2011, 12:34 AM
The Ultimate series next year hopefully with past contestants on it

Maia
04-12-2011, 12:35 AM
You love your blondes eh? ;) :p

Us blondes are the best :love:

Jack_
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
I think by the time it ends it'll be nearing it's 20th series. Well, I can see it making a 15th at least.

Omah
04-12-2011, 03:56 AM
Of course, ITV are not going to get a rid of a show which averages 7m+ every episode. It does need a slight revamp though and they need to pull in bigger names.

Yeah, the ratings will keep it going ..... :bored:

But it's on its' last legs when the "cast" consists of the obligatory US has-been and a bunch of UK D-Z "celebs" having to go through the increasingly-desperate "critter" trials with at least a couple of them having a "lurv" affair ..... :sleep:

Saph
04-12-2011, 08:19 AM
If CBB can get people like Tara Reid and LaToya Jackson then why do IAC always get old dying actors and slutty 19 year olds who nobodys heard of :s

exoticrosebud
04-12-2011, 08:52 AM
think if they do they need a bigger mix of controvertial characters...and the title IM A 'CELEBRITY' might be a good plan to stick to.nota load of has beens and wanna be's...

Beastie
04-12-2011, 11:23 AM
It's been an okay series but Pat was the star for me. It's a shame he left early.

Of course there should be another IAC. Can't get enough of them bush tucker trials!!

Maybe they should have a "Best Of" next year. One with the best characters from IAC over the past 11 years. But maybe it should all be done for charity. Lol... if it's done purely for charity you can rule most of them out. But they can still earn money if they want to outside IAC.

Beastie
04-12-2011, 11:25 AM

OMG yes please. Haha Nikki!

Scrap the camps divided into 2 thing. It's still a good 3 week series of bush tucker trials!! But yeah we need better celebs for next year.

stickydatepudding
04-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Not the best series, but the format still has life in it, they just need better celebrities - bigger names if they can, someone who can bring some humour to camp, and they need to pick their baddies better. Pat was spot on, but didn't last long enough, whereas Antony was just awful to watch and ruined the series. The baddie needs to still be likeable and have some humour in their stirring.

Suze
04-12-2011, 10:57 PM

No way would they get Nikki in there, I also don't think it would be a wise move, as Nikki has been bordering on Anorexic on and and off, and IAC would not be a good show for her to do for that reason.

Suze
04-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah, the ratings will keep it going ..... :bored:

But it's on its' last legs when the "cast" consists of the obligatory US has-been and a bunch of UK D-Z "celebs" having to go through the increasingly-desperate "critter" trials with at least a couple of them having a "lurv" affair ..... :sleep:

I pretty much agree. Once Pat got voted out, as he was the only one for me making it even the slightest bit interesting to watch, I decided to stop watching it. Plus I just couldn't stand Mark and Antony. Mark's Uriah Heep act, and Antony's whineing got soooo boring to watch.