PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final-Who is your favourite?

bbfan1991
04-12-2011, 10:59 PM
5 couples left..

2 going next week..

joeysteele
04-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Chelsea and Pasha for me.

robb
07-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Holly and artema...though I think Holly and JASON WILL BE GONE THIS WEEK...

Kate!
07-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Harry and Aliona, although I really enjoy them all, the cream of the crop remain for once in a talent show. :)

Think Alex will leave this weekend, not too sure who else. Probably either Jason or Holly, feel Chelsee and Harry are definite finalists....hope so.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-12-2011, 10:46 PM
I like Harry and Chelesea, but I like Harry and Aliona more so I hope they win :)

bbfan1991
07-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Chelsee and Pasha are my favourites:).

I like Holly/Artem and Harry/Aliona too;).

DrunkerThanMoses
07-12-2011, 10:50 PM
I think its a close one this year, from most polls its neck and neck with Harry and Chelsea, however from facebook and twitter it looks like Harry and Aliona have the more support, but we dont know

bbfan1991
07-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Chelsee could spring a surprise, yes Harry has a big fanbase, got the talent and is the favourite but Chelsee has had to work hard tor her popularity, improved every week and has changed some peoples preconceptions about her.

It all depends on the final, last year most people were convinced Matt Baker would win because a big proportion of SCD viewers are female, but Kara Tointon deservedly ended up taking the glitterball!

DrunkerThanMoses
07-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Chelsee could spring a surprise, yes Harry has a big fanbase, got the talent and is the favourite but Chelsee has had to work hard tor her popularity, improved every week and has changed some peoples preconceptions about her.

It all depends on the final, last year most people were convinced Matt Baker would win because a big proportion of SCD viewers are female, but Kara Tointon deservedly ended up taking the glitterball!

Not at all Kara was odds on fav to win last year

I think Harry has also put in so much time and effort, I think I read he has done the most time in training. It will deff be between them two I think, depending on who will get more votes. Dont underestimate the power of mcfly fans :joker:

bbfan1991
07-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Not at all Kara was odds on fav to win last year

I think Harry has also put in so much time and effort, I think I read he has done the most time in training. It will deff be between them two I think, depending on who will get more votes. Dont underestimate the power of mcfly fans :joker:

No Matt Baker was actually favourite for a long time with most of the bookies last year and was going into the final but the odds were close between him and Kara.

Scott was my favourite from last year, shame he got knackered and had a hectic work schedule at EastEnders.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-12-2011, 11:10 PM
No Matt Baker was actually favourite for a long time with most of the bookies last year and was going into the final but the odds were close between him and Kara.

Scott was my favourite from last year, shame he got knackered and had a hectic work schedule at EastEnders.

Ah I remember Kara being hat fav to win last year :conf:

I never liked Scott tbh

Mystic Mock
07-12-2011, 11:33 PM
I want either Holly or Jason to win.

Get Harry out,his so boring to watch.