PDA

View Full Version : IACGMOH Voting Percentages

MeMyselfAndI
09-12-2011, 11:28 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_a_Celebrity...Get_Me_Out_of_Here!_(UK_series _11)

I think its clear Mark & Anthony were the publics favourite being in the top 2 basically constantly lol, Doughie was very flooky & lucky to win & lol at Fatima gaining over 20% from the cockroach.

MeMyselfAndI
09-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Had the final been the F3 like usual, Mark would of won. Fix!

Jords
09-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Looking at them %'s I think they strategically announce the B2

I was under the impression it was always the actual B2 but Day 13 they said Crissy (7th out of 11) over Lorraine and on Day 18 they said Mark (3rd out of 6) over Willie... why just these?

Lorraine was booted out the next day when maybe being announced B2 again would have boosted her votes and she would have survived at least 1 more day. Whilst Crissy catapulted to 4th most votes.. maybe they saw more entertainment value in her? Meanwhile as 3rd was Mark's lowest position I reckon they announced him B2 to encourage voting... which it did to 1st place the next day. They clearly wanted him in the final, being the central contestant (focus on Antony friendship, Dougie friendship, Emily potential relationship, his different perceived attitude) and they probably didnt wanna risk him possibly plummeting to last in the next votes.

Jords
09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
That said Antony topped votes most and Fatima got topped 1 round :D

Niamh.
09-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Well, they do say in no particular order when they read peoples names out

Mystic Mock
09-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank god we stopped Mark from winning,this is one case where the public did beat the producers imo.

Jords
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Well, they do say in no particular order when they read peoples names out

That means the first announced safe didnt top the votes, the second announced safe didnt come second etc.

6/8 times the B2 announced were the actual B2 except them 2 cases... its definitely not a coincidence that Mark drops to 3rd so they announce him as a 'maybe' and he then tops the votes the next day.

Perhaps the Lorraine/Crissy scenario was to cover their arses when they needed to do this move.